After the Accident

Story Info
Amy copes with her loss.
2.1k words
4.13
6.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

November 16, 2009

The house wasn't the same anymore. It seemed so hollow. She had tried so hard to move on but everything reminded her of the fact that he wasn't here anymore. She ran her hands across the cold dresser he used to sit on and brush his teeth while she took up the bathroom. He would talk to her with a full mouth of toothpaste from here as she did her makeup for the day. Sometimes he would come to her and would pick her up, spinning her away from the sink so he could spit the toothpaste out. He would spit then spin her around in a three sixty, setting her down and vanishing into the bedroom as if nothing happened.

Sometimes she would see him coming and would spin on him with the shower head in hand and spray him and that would cause a whole new mess on the bathroom floor. If they weren't in too much of a hurry things would get even more fun. The kind of fun you usually only have at night.

+++

October 1, 2009

She stood in front of the mirror as she did most other days. She had just finished with her mascara. She saw the sun rising through the window and sighed. A cool fall breeze wafted from outside, the smell of dirt and leaves and apples came through and she got lost in the feeling. She loved this time of year. He knew that. That is why, she was sure, he let her take it in, but only for a moment.

Eric burst through the door and made a grab for her. Somehow she knew exactly when he planned this, she spun and sprayed him. Giggling, she backed against the sink, spraying him in the face as he wrapped his arms around her. They both laughed loudly as their towels started to slip from their bodies. She had already showered but he hadn't been awake to join her.

Somehow she ended up on his hips and he ended up down on his knees. With a swift motion, he spun them around, passing over the threshold of the bathroom and bedroom, and laid her down on the carpet of their bedroom. He knew the bathroom floor would be wet and cold and uncomfortable so he had accommodated.

He caged her with his arms, water falling from his face and hair, making her flinch and laugh at him as she pushed at his face. The towels were still between them but she could feel that he was hard already. Finally she dropped her arms and let him lean down and kiss her. Since she wasn't busy pushing him away, she used her free hand to pull her towel away. It snagged under herself and had bunched up. She tried to ignore it as she pulled his towel away.

Amy had to pull away from the kiss, grunting in frustration. The towel was causing a cramp in her thigh and back. She hated that she already had aches and pains like this at 19. She had been in sports in high school and an injury had cut her career short, and apparently made sex painful. In an effort to alleviate the pain, she lifted her hips, but all thoughts were wiped from her mind.

Eric's member slid between Amy's folds, from base to head, she felt it rub her clit and tease at her core. When the towel was tossed aside, she slid herself back down his shaft from head to base, her breath caught in her throat. They lay down, him flat on her again as she started to thrust against her. Finally a moan escaped from her throat, "Eric..." She whispered the plea, but he knew what she was after. He wasn't going to give it to her just yet.

He pulled his hips away from hers, "We have no plans today, so no way am I rushing this." He grinned widely and dipped down to kiss at her breasts, running his lips along the tender sides of them, making her jerk and her nipples stand erect. She could feel herself growing so wet that her thighs felt sticky. He knew what he had to do, and kissing her stomach made her arch. Now one of his hands gripped her breast, almost harshly, as his lips latched onto the opposite one.

"Eric, please." She begged quietly as he sucked and licked, flicking her nipple with his tongue. She squirmed and lifted her hips, hoping to accidentally brush against him again. He wouldn't allow it until he was ready.

He wasn't ready until she finally let out a scream of his name, gripping his ass, he finally pressed the tip into her core, starting to rub her clit with his thumb. She clenched so hard she was worried he wouldn't be able to enter her fully, but he managed, thrusting with such harshness she had to claw his back to keep herself in control.

He gave her a moment to adjust before he started to pump his hard shaft deep into her and out almost fully, back into her, then fully out once more. She wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer, but they didn't have plans, so he probably wouldn't care and would use her long after her own orgasms had been used up. He had so much more stamina than she did.

She felt her breaths hitching and her core clenching. The pleasure started to build in her stomach as he wrapped his arms around her, burying himself inside of her, they somehow came at the same time.

"Oh fuck, Amy..." He whispered breathlessly.

+++

November 17, 2009

Amy cried hard. She finally let loose. Death was not something a 19 year old was expecting and noone is ever ready for it. How does one go on without their soulmate? She didn't know. She sat on his dresser and finished the bottle of jack she had been nursing, slowly lifting her feet to the edge of the desk and spreading her legs.

Her eyes slowly fluttered shut as her hand slid down her front and to her wet folds. Her hips jerked at the sensation, she hadn't paid any attention to her body since the accident. She teased herself, but it was nothing like it had been with Eric. She couldn't make herself feel as he did, couldn't surprise herself as he did. Finally, she slid her fingers to her wet core and wet her fingers, lifting them to her lips, she smelled them then tasted them, something she had done for Eric, and the scent comforted her.

A jolt of pleasure rocketed through her body and she screamed as she sat up and looked around her apartment. She could have sworn she felt a tongue in her slit, teasing her clit, but only for a moment. She stared around one more time, terrified that she was naked in her apartment but not alone.

She finally started to settle, climbing off the dresser and heading to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, screaming when a dark shadow seemed to pass beside her. Of course, the fridge was the only light and when it shut she was in darkness. She didn't feel anything touch her but she felt like something was pushing her up against the counter. She wanted to scream but she couldn't bring herself to do so.

The feeling slowly faded, a chill settling where it had once been. She covered her naked chest with her arm, reaching into the fridge and grabbing the new bottle of jack and running ot the bedroom with it.

+++

November 19, 2009

Amy had been drinking for so long, she didn't know what day it was. She had been so sad and she had heard people knocking once or twice, but she just wanted Eric. She just wanted to feel him inside her again.

She threw the blanket onto the floor, sweat was pouring from her. She had drank so much that she couldn't cool down, even naked.

She was dizzy and sick. She felt like something was getting onto the bed, but she brushed it off, even though she started to feel it crawling up and slowly her body started to feel cold. Finally the alcohol was wearing off, she thought. She was starting to feel so much better. She rolled onto her stomach and felt a chill wrap around her waist, up her front and gripped her breasts, her breasts felt painful pressure and the cold covered her back, but she couldn't move. She was starting to feel better, but she must still be drunk, everything felt heavy and everything felt cold and everything felt good. Her breasts felt like they were being fondled and she closed her eyes enjoying the feeling.

"Oh fuck, Amy." Her eyes flew open and she screamed.

"Who are you!? Why are you in my apartment!?" She started to try to fight feeling the chill run from her breasts and down her sides to grip her hips. Lips seemed to run along her shoulders as she started to sob, "Please... Please who are you?" She begged.

"I love you, Amy." She didn't want to believe it, she couldn't believe it. She was drunk and someone had broken in. She started kicking and thrashing. The chill ran up her arms and pinned her wrists above her head. She couldn't move but she felt someone teasing her core with their head.

"Who are you?" She asked quietly.

"Eric." He insisted.

"Who are you!?" She screeched.

"Amy.... it's me." He insisted. She whimpered lightly and stopped struggling. She couldn't see anything on her wrists, but she could feel him there.

"Is it really you?" She whispered again, not able to suppress her sobs.

"I've been trying to contact you since the accident." He kissed her neck, making her shudder.

"Prove it." She barely breathed.

His shaft thrust deep into her, cold at first but warm after just a moment of being inside. She moaned loudly as he started to pump his hips shallowly, rocking against her and slowly moving his hands to her chest again. His thrusts became harder as her breaths became harder. She sobbed loudly and tried to speak but he bucked into her spot, silencing her.

"I'm going to get you pregnant. I don't want you to be alone." He grunted into her ear.

"What?What!?" She tried to turn to face him but he pressed her face to the bed, making it impossible for her to turn.

The pleasure started to build and her thighs started to tremble. She had missed him so much.

She couldn't help herself. She bucked and rolled as he picked up a harsh pace, his shaft rubbing her core in just the right way. She felt like she was going to implode, like she wouldn't be able to handle this after so long. She started to sob and cry out his name.

She felt her orgasm tear through her but he wasn't done with her yet. She could barely breath as he bucked almost too harshly into her. He seemed too big for her to take and like he was tearing her apart but the pleasure started to build again. She was exhausted and felt nauseous. Finally, he came, making her toes curl.

"Is this what you wanted when you called for me?" He asked, not slowing his hips. She could feel his breath across her face.

"Yes." She had wanted him to come back, and wanted a piece to keep for herself.

"I love you, Amy." He said.

"I love you, Eric." She managed as they both came together a second time in a matter of seconds. She didn't know how long the orgasm lasted but she knew her entire body felt warm once again. She wasn't sick or dizzy or cold anymore. She felt happy and warm again, like she could finally live again.

+++

November 16, 2009

The candles all flickered around her, the stones arranged as the witch had told her. This woman had come highly recommended by Amy's best friend and she knew that her best friend wouldn't lead her astray. She looked to the bathroom door, barely able to drag her eyes away from the dark doorway.

She chanted some words and cut her fingertip, letting blood drop onto the floor in front of her, making sure not to get it on her white nightgown.

"I need you, Eric. Please. Come to me, one last time. I need you." All the candles went out, "I lost you less than a month ago and I can't live without a part of you."