The 22nd Floor

Story Info
Their spouses are cheating. Then they met.
2.7k words
4.36
8.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caution: this story contains graphic infidelity.

It all happened a couple of years ago in a top-tier, high-rise hotel in a major American Midwestern City. Complications with a work schedule and flight cancellations resulted in a twelve-hour overnight hotel layover, for which my employer paid for in full.

During the Uber ride from the airport, my phone chimed with a text message from my wife. It was the only text since a huge argument earlier during my weeklong absence.

Don't call or text. I'm with Kelly tonight.

I knew exactly what that implied. My wife was emotionally and physically involved with a friend who'd recently left her own husband. A few weeks before that, she had flatly told me she didn't love me anymore, and we should consider separating.

"You should just run off and get laid," my wife had suggested during the argument. Perhaps she was right- after all, she was involved with someone else.

The visit to the city was just enough time to get a meal and a hurried night of sleep, likely not enough to meet anyone.

The car stopped and I refocused on checking into my hotel.

Immediately upon arrival, I was impressed. The hotel I had been offered was impressive and considerably more luxurious than the usual lodging. Maybe one of the best hotels I had ever stayed at. The room itself was amazing. It offered an impressive view from the 22nd floor. King size bed, modern furnishings, plush robes and a minibar.

I opened a bottle of beer and committed to enjoying my one night stay, especially since my employer was paying.

My thoughts drifted back to my wife's comment. Go get laid, she'd said.

Was I even interested in meeting someone? Was my wife's friend staying over tonight? Were they in our bed right then?

In an impulsive and angry moment, I downloaded a dating (hookup) app. Within minutes, I took a simple photo and wrote a few words with what likely read as an angry tone.

I needed a distraction. I visited the expansive hotel gym- again, the nicest I've seen. After spending 45 minutes working out, I returned to the room for a shower.

After showering, I began writing an emotional text to my wife. Before sending, I stopped. What the hell was I doing? I needed to get out for some fresh air.

I walked a few blocks to a restaurant, where I ate alone at the bar, scrolling through the app which married guys in their thirties like me should normally have no business with. But, circumstances were different.

Feeling only more unsettled and alone, I set my phone face down and tried to enjoy the meal. The bartender was cute, upbeat and talkative, which was a welcome distraction. I finished my beers and my meal, tipped her generously and departed for another bar.

Walking around a lively nightlife district, I decided the scene was not for me, opting instead to return to the hotel for a quick night of sleep in my room.

On the elevator back up, I dialed my wife again and got... Nothing. It went directly to voicemail.

Was my wife getting fucked right now? Were they in each other's arms, talking about how much happier they were, separated? Or perhaps what life would look like if they could be together?

Unsettled, I distracted myself until bed, scrolling through my phone. Finally closing out my phone, I saw a new message that I hadn't previously noticed. Only fifteen minutes old.

Things just changed.

*****

"J" was in her mid-thirties. She was married and urgently looking for someone else married to hook up with. She wanted to keep things completely anonymous, hence not using her name. Her head shot had been attractive. She asked if I would be willing to send another picture.

I replied to her with a full body photo- a selfie of me in jeans and a t-shirt next to the mini-bar. (Fully clothed, by the way- as I certainly wasn't comfortable sending photos of my junk).

Wow, you're actually really attractive.

I smiled.

Thanks. You've got stunning eyes.

She then replied with several more photos. None of them were particularly racy, even those showing her in a tasteful bikini. J was a tall, slender and athletic redhead. She was probably about a size four, lean and athletic. She had dazzling green eyes. Almost too good to be true.

I sent her a photo of the city skyline from my room, telling her I'd like to share the view with her. She said that my hotel room was way nicer and she'd love to join me there.

We traded a series of messages and it seemed like we were compatible. It was after One AM at this point and I mentioned I had to leave for my flight at 7:00. If it bothered her, she said nothing. I shared the name of the hotel. Her response excited me:

Ok, I can be there in 20 minutes, I'll meet you in the lobby. I am dressed for a workout. Please make sure you've got condoms.

Holy shit.

I ran to the 24-hour convenience store across the street to locate and purchase a package of condoms. As I made my way across the lobby in the hotel, my phone chimed again.

I'll be there in 5. Please don't stand me up.

No fucking way. I typed in response.

I quickly stashed the condoms and tidied up my hotel room. I made a dash for the elevator, ready to meet J downstairs.

From the elevator, I rounded the corner into an otherwise empty lobby.

And there she was. Tall, red-headed and slender, just like her photos. She wore her hair pulled back in a ponytail, a t-shirt from a half-marathon and short running shorts.

We greeted in the lobby with an awkward half-hug.

"Hi Brian." She greeted me by name.

"So still just J?" I asked with a warm smile.

"Just J" she smiled.

No name. I wouldn't push her.

J was about as tall as me (six feet) and she smelled of wine, fresh soap and perfume.

"Anywhere we can get a drink around here?"she asked.

The lobby bar was closed, so I suggested we make our way directly up to my room. I was worried she would be hesitant.

"Appears the lobby bar is closed. Would you mind the minibar in my room?"

"No, that's actually better." J clearly understood why she was here.

It was a long elevator ride to the 22nd floor, where we stood on opposite sides of the elevator, not making contact.

After swiping my key card, we entered the room in a rush of anticipation. I immediately offered up drinks from the minibar. We both had a glass of wine, drank from the hotel glassware.

Sitting on the couch, about an arms distance from each other, we talked. We shared our circumstances in the failings of our respective marriages. We spoke vaguely, nothing specific. She was evidently lonely; she and her husband didn't live together and both slept around constantly (or, so she claimed).

Basically the two of us caught up on why we were here, in a posh high-rise hotel room with every expectation of sex.

She had a certain loneliness or sadness about her, like she wasn't telling the full story. But she also embodied a fiery intensity, in which she was fully committed to an encounter with another man- just my luck. I wasn't even thinking of my wife and her new girlfriend at this point.

During the second round of miniature bottles of wine, the conversation drifted to sex. She told me that she was really interested in being intimate with me, even if it was faked. For her, that meant missionary, with tons of eye contact and kissing. She asked what my favorite position was. I wondered if she could see my growing arousal.

I laughed and told her it depends on my mood, but my typical top three are deep missionary, from behind (hate calling it 'doggy style') and cowgirl. At this, she lit up, she said she really enjoyed riding a guy when the mood was right. I was happy to oblige and it was quite refreshing that she told me exactly what she wanted.

Sensing some impatience on her part, I told her I could turn out the lights, and maybe we could look at the city. She laughed at the attempt and agreed.

I rose, walked to the switch and shut off the lights. I walked to the full-length window and kicked off my shoes. J stood.

"I suppose I meant we should kiss now." I clarified.

"I know what you meant," J replied. I could sense an amused grin in the dim light.

The city skyline light up the room in a soft glow. J kicked off her running shoes, slid out of her socks and joined me at the window. Knowing what I wanted next, I finally pulled her to me, and we embraced.

We kissed slowly and deeply. J was a satisfying kisser. I felt an excitement and mutual urgency in our kisses. Her hands quickly found her way to my belt, just as I removed my shirt. I lifted her shirt, exposing a flat, pale stomach and her sports bra. I felt her smooth skin and in no time, she'd removed her bra. I hungrily licked and kissed J's hard nipples and heard her moan softly.

We moved to the bed, where I laid on top of her, still kissing slowly. For several more intimate moments, we kissed deeply, and I paused to make eye contact with her, like she'd asked.

"I need this," J said.

I kissed her neck, shoulder blades, breasts and stomach. I slid my fingers under the waistband of her shorts and slid them off her legs, along with her underwear. I felt between her legs- warm and wet and was very aroused at this point. J had neatly trimmed pubic hair- in the dark I figured it was red, like her hair.

I continued to kiss her soft, but firm inner thighs. J moaned softly as I gently licked her labia. J bucked her hips to match my rhythm. Using my fingers, I spread her and started to lick her clit. Her breathing intensified. I continued a slow pace, what evidently was great for her. J clutched the soft bed sheets and held my head as I continued. I felt her tense up, then release with a hard sigh. Had she cum?

Sensing her cue, I got to my knees, so we could skip to the next part. I removed my jeans, finally exposing my erection and pausing for a second to fetch a condom.

I hadn't used a condom in several years, but I didn't embarrass myself too badly putting it on. Seconds later, I was teasing J's clit again with the tip. She moaned softly. I gently slid inside her tightness.

A natural rhythm took over and J and I held each other closely. Her long, athletic legs wrapped around me. I pulled her in close to me, plunging deeper inside her, pressing our bodies together.

"Oh god, yes" J moaned into my ear. I went deeper and kissed her. I kept up a slow steady rhythm and J moaned loudly. She dug her fingers into my shoulders and the back of my neck. I couldn't believe we were here.

Our foreheads and noses touched, eye to eye. We were in sync, in a way I'd never expected.

Feeling the inevitable, I reached down to pull her hips close. I felt her clench around me as I came, filling the condom. For several minutes, we kissed, still lingering in a deep embrace.

"Thank you," she said as I got up to clean up. I glanced at the clock. Only a few hours left. J then padded across the room to the bathroom to clean up and returned with a plush robe on.

"Do you mind if I spend the night?" J asked.

"Of course," I replied.

We fell into a embrace on the bed and I drifted into a light sleep.

*****

We both awoke early. Dim predawn light started to fill the room. Only two hours until I had to leave.

I slept without clothes, and walked naked into the bathroom to brush my teeth. While doing so, I ran the water in the shower to allow it to warm. The shower was a huge, full walk-in with glass doors and a window which opened into the bedroom. The window began steaming up.

I offered up the shower, and soon J joined me in the bathroom. She brushed her teeth with the complimentary brush. I had entered the shower and was rinsing. J let down her hair and dropped her robe around her feet. She wordlessly joined me in the shower.

Seeing her lean, toned, naked body gave me a flush of arousal and I started to get hard again.

We didn't finish the shower. After only a few minutes under the hot water, we were in each other's arms again, kissing and feeling each other's wet bodies. We hastily toweled off and were back on the bed.

J ended up on her back on the white bed sheets. Our pace and moves were more uninhibited this time- I felt like I needed to go down on her again. I made eye contact with her, kissing from her navel down to her inner thighs. Her soft red hair was intoxicating and wet. I licked and kissed along her labia, up to her clit. I seemed to find a steady rhythm which she seemed to enjoy. I her felt her tense up as she moaned "right there." I was not about to stop. J held onto the back of my head.

"Right there, right there, right there!" She moaned again. I felt her tense up again and release as she'd cum.

I got to my knees again and grabbed another condom, starting to unwrap it. But before I could finish, J repositioned to her side, putting me in her mouth briefly.

"Do you like this?" J paused and asked, looking up at me with her green eyes.

"Oh my god, yes", I answered.

"You have a nice dick," J added. She continued to slowly lick and softly suck on me.

I appreciated the ego boost.

"I don't usually do this, but do you want me to make you cum?" she asked.

"Yes, but can you get on top first?" I asked. We'd discussed sex positions earlier, long before we'd gotten naked.

"Good answer. I'll never turn down my chance to ride a hot guy" J replied with a smile.

I laid on my back and slid the condom on. J didn't wait long and lowered herself onto my erection. I held her tiny waist and hips. Once she found a comfortable rhythm, she pulled my hands off her hips and held them, looking into my eyes.

"Kiss me," she asked. I pulled myself up to a seated position while she continued to ride me, now in my lap. We kissed a couple of times as I pulled her closer.

"I want to finish you- Let me make you cum" J whispered. I sat back, and she removed the condom, taking me in her mouth again. She asked me to lie back, which I happily did. J licked the underside of my shaft to get it dripping wet and with both her hands, stroked me quickly with a pretty remarkable hand job. She alternated between using her hands and mouth.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum," I breathed. My whole body tensed up.

J put her lips around the swollen tip of my dick to allow me to cum in her mouth. In no time at all, I was coming. She must've been suprised, because she pulled her mouth back, allowing the load to drip back down into her palms. The next spurts shot out and into her hands. In an expert move, she continued to softly stroke me until I stopped throbbing. After offering her my towel to clean up, we kissed again and walked towards the shower.

This time, we both showered and dressed quickly and didn't play around again. There was an unspoken understanding that we each had to get going. Fully dressed, we shared a long hug.

"Try not to end up like us" she cautioned, referring to her and her husband, gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

J walked out of my life. She may never have looked back, but I regularly remember my night with her.