All Comments on 'After the Bar Pt. 01'

by arctryx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RasmatRasmatover 8 years ago
I hope...

This is the start of a longer story. It is very well done. But, bluntly, as a stand alone, it is incomplete. There is a lot of potential here. A shame if it is wasted. Please continue. Excellent beginning.

BigspurtBigspurtover 8 years ago
Left me hanging!

I had a relationship with a woman once. we were close friends and both married. We were working on a project far away from home. We worked together away from our homes often. There wasn't much that we didn't talk about. This particular project was a long term project and so we as well as several others rented an apartment. It was crew change and we had more people than beds so we shared a bed together. Just like this story, she liked to spoon, She slept with a cami style top and gym shorts and I had on a pair of boxers. As we spooned my arm was around her waist. There was some cuddling wiggle from her and I began to become aroused. There was no way that she couldn't have noticed. After a few more minutes I decided it was time to pull myself away from her, roll her over a bit and kiss her. Just a little kiss, on the lips. Exercising the tenderness we shared prior. Well BANG! She freaked out, got up and left the room and found a spot on the couch. It was the end of what was once a great long term friendship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous