All Comments on 'After the Burn Pt. 01'

by Aln80017

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 8 years ago
Charming . . .

I really liked the movie "The Book of Eli" but this part, the way you write it, is MUCH more realistic than it was in the movie. You write well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

No talent of your own? At least give a passing reference to your source, when you steal something. The first part of this is just hack plagiarism.

Aln80017Aln80017over 8 years agoAuthor
plagerism?

I was surprised at this comment, but I welcome it.

I honestly dont know who wrote it, but I did state, I thought, quite clearly that it was a re-write and where the idea came from. I see your point those that credit should be given to the original writer who, froom what the Google tells me is/was Gary Whitta.

fatman1555fatman1555over 8 years ago
Fanfic

@Anonymously - I don't doubt someone besides the writers of "The Book of Eli" wrote a story like the one I just read but in no way is this story plagiarism. Its just a simple Fanfic.

@ Aln80017 - Amazing story. I cannot wait for you to submit the next chapter.

SynapsisSynapsisover 8 years ago
Watch you tenses

I enjoyed this first chapter, but you need to watch your writing when it comes to past and present tense. Most of Alex's actions are present (ex: Alex watches as they spring forward), while the other characters use past (ex: Tessa sighed, she was sad). For story writing, past tense is the preferred method because the author is relaying a narrative that happened rather than present tense where the reader would be living it.

JustSweetDeeJustSweetDeealmost 5 years ago
Mmmm

good start!... just... maybe an editor, freelance...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAln80017@Aln80017
10 Followers
Let's just say that I have a lot of kinks & fetishes. Far too many to try and type in that little box above. See below for most of em, but by no means all of em. I have a vivid imagination and a high drive, if you know what I mean... Currently seeing an Editor... Kinks !No V...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES