All Comments on 'After the Burn Pt. 01'

by Aln80017

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JustSweetDeeJustSweetDeeabout 5 years ago
Mmmm

good start!... just... maybe an editor, freelance...

SynapsisSynapsisover 8 years ago
Watch you tenses

I enjoyed this first chapter, but you need to watch your writing when it comes to past and present tense. Most of Alex's actions are present (ex: Alex watches as they spring forward), while the other characters use past (ex: Tessa sighed, she was sad). For story writing, past tense is the preferred method because the author is relaying a narrative that happened rather than present tense where the reader would be living it.

fatman1555fatman1555over 8 years ago
Fanfic

@Anonymously - I don't doubt someone besides the writers of "The Book of Eli" wrote a story like the one I just read but in no way is this story plagiarism. Its just a simple Fanfic.

@ Aln80017 - Amazing story. I cannot wait for you to submit the next chapter.

Aln80017Aln80017over 8 years agoAuthor
plagerism?

I was surprised at this comment, but I welcome it.

I honestly dont know who wrote it, but I did state, I thought, quite clearly that it was a re-write and where the idea came from. I see your point those that credit should be given to the original writer who, froom what the Google tells me is/was Gary Whitta.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

No talent of your own? At least give a passing reference to your source, when you steal something. The first part of this is just hack plagiarism.

FreedomBaseFreedomBaseover 8 years ago
Charming . . .

I really liked the movie "The Book of Eli" but this part, the way you write it, is MUCH more realistic than it was in the movie. You write well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAln80017@Aln80017
Let's just say that I have a lot of kinks & fetishes. Far too many to try and type in that little box above. See below for most of em, but by no means all of em. I have a vivid imagination and a high drive, if you know what I mean... Currently seeing an Editor... Kinks !No V...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES