All Comments on 'After The Conference'

by Thereseyisabelle

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
CharmlesCharmlesover 4 years ago
Awesome!

I'm truly still in a daze... this was outstanding! I haven't come down yet... but soon! Was hoping for the girl at the hotel but this was really amazing!

Can we get a part 2? Please?

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Unpleasant

This was certainly well written, even brilliantly so, and yet personally I found it unrelentingly and deeply unpleasant without one likeable character in it (except perhaps for Petra at the hotel and we saw very little of her). Your biographical notes say you're in the film business and this reads a little like a plot scenario for a macabre, psychological thriller. In fact it reminds me vaguely of some film from many years ago but I can't recall what it was. It would be good to see some more of your work but perhaps with a less grim storyline the next time.

ChironomidChironomidover 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Wow, wow, wow!!!!

BillyslateBillyslateover 4 years ago
Not A Nice Read

I agree with the story being well written, however a bit of a disturbing read for me. Other than the Petra character, there was very little entertaining in After The Conference. It is definitely not what I expected from the title, and I have no interest in reading a chapter-02. Other than the "Petra character", there was no connection with anyone in the story for me.

Lamia33Lamia33over 4 years ago
More

You so need to write a second installment to this chapter

jon99tjon99tover 3 years ago

it was very well written and i loved it

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Wow! Classy, atmospheric (if a little gothic/overblown in the writing sometimes) and very sexy!

tremoniatremoniaabout 3 years ago
Wow....

....the Pictures you created in my Imagination....simply Wow....Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So cool! Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this. So hot and full of amazing images that still haunt me!

olliekayolliekayover 2 years ago

Wondered why I was obsessively reading it, but that became clear. I hope she stays. And soon when Ingrid takes charge of her and she's kneeling on the bed, she begs Ingrid to fuck her in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really felt like I was there, the location was so vivid and to story so hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice ambience that was like a David Lynch movie married to The Shining, but directed by Carl Jung as the Priest of existential revelation of one's true nature hiding behind the empty masks of civilized success. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThereseyisabelle@Thereseyisabelle
I live between France and Spain, working in the film industry. I'm currently working on a novel, and enjoy reading and writing erotica.