All Comments on 'After the Date'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Hot and nasty!

Just how I like it. I could take Phil's place next time!!

PG564EPG564Eover 4 years ago
yes, yes, love this

Terrific writing. I visualized BEING Phil. My ass is very sexy, white, extremely tight hole. I could feel these monster cocks raping me, filling my tiny asshole, stretching my O ring obscenely, until all 6 bulls had shot a gallon of thick warm sperm into my tortured ass.

The brutal pain had given way to a level of lust that was superb. Jacking off while being pummeled by huge black cocks. . . I wanted them in my mouth also, making 2 blacks explode their jets of cum into me at the same time. I would beg for more, gasping how much I need and love black dick, how I loved becoming a faggot who sucks it and takes it up the ass submissively.

Richly taboo story. Made me so happy to be queer and understand how powerful the dark ebony erection is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...