After the Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes, yes!" he cried out, the only evidence that he wasn't been torn apart.

It took several seconds for Jimbo to stuff his full nine inches inside a thankfully prepared Phil while, as the thrust continued and became more brutal, Phil cried for mercy that didn't come and writhed under Jimbo's control. But then when Jimbo was all in and had established a steady rhythm of the fuck, Phil just collapsed in his embrace and Jimbo finished him quickly and cruelly, establishing what kind of movie this was going to be—a total, brutal taking, which, nonetheless was going to completely satiate the submissive bottom.

Jimbo dropped Phil's body, belly down, on the bed, pulled out of him, ripped the condom off, and shot his load on Phil's back. Then he lifted Phil's body off the bed, turned him, took two steps and dropped him in a heap on the floor at the foot of the bed. Phil was puddled there, on the floor, whimpering and panting hard. Jimbo went back to the bed, sat down on the foot again, spread his legs, took his cock in his hand, and pumped himself back to hard.

"Is that what you wanted?" he asked Phil in a calm voice.

"Yes," Phil whimpered. "Oh, shit, yes."

When he was hard and the camera had panned from him to Phil to the other black men milling around in the background, Jimbo spoke again, in that calm, rich baritone of his. "Come here, baby. Come here and sit on it. If you want it again, come get it."

Phil whimpered something intelligible from the floor.

"You want it again. You want me to put it in you. You can't get enough of it. Get up, baby, and come to me. The good times have just started to roll."

With a groan, Phil pulled himself up from the floor; struggled back over to Jimbo; climbed up in his lap, facing away from him; and slowly descended on Jimbo's renewed and resheathed erection. It was time to move on to Jimbo putting Phil through his gymnastic paces on the cock in a more deliberate fashion. Who was master and who was slave and what the power of the master could be if he chose to exercise it had been clearly established.

Throughout this preliminary scene, the cameras had been, whirr, whirr, whirr, capturing it all. Every frame of this movie was going to be worth gold.

The other black bulls stood around, watching, and pulling on their meat, while Jimbo indulged his fantasy of pulling the gymnast out of Phil and making a pretzel fuck toy out of him. Totally under Jimbo's control, Phil loved the attention and came again and again and again for the cameras as Jimbo worked his body. Jimbo's doggie position was a refinement he called the Flying Dutchman. He sat on the side of the bed, Phil's body cantilevered out from his body, Phil's leg's streaming back around Jimbo's hips, the young man's toes dug into the mattress, and his torso straining out over the carpet, Jimbo grasping his wrists and pulling Phil back and forward on the nine inches. The cameras loved the shot.

"Oh, crap. Oh, shit. The cock ring!" Phil called out. "You're hitting me everywhere with it!"

Jimbo just laughed.

The jackhammer had Phil on his shoulders, his chest pointed away from the bed, his arms bent, with his knuckles pressed into the carpet, his legs streaming around Jimbo's hips, his heels dug into the surface of the bed, while Jimbo crouched between him and the bed, grasping Phil's hips, and jackhammering his cock down into Phil's channel. The camera's loved this shot too. This was followed by Jimbo strutting around the room with Phil draped on his front, Phil's knees on Jimbo's hips and his fists locked behind Jimbo's neck, and Jimbo, grasping and spreading Phil's butt cheeks with his hand, bouncing the younger white man up and down on his buried cock.

Phil was obviously too exhausted for the cowboy ride to control it himself, but the cameras appreciated the strength with which Jimbo, lying on his back on the bed and grasping Phil's waist, lifted and slammed the young man's channel on his deeply buried cock, while Phil flopped around like a rag doll, the expression on his face telling everything about how good he was being fucked, and moaned and groaned.

Jimbo insisted on using a condom. Most of his gathered friends didn't, though.

After that, after the date, after Ermano Nunez, after Jimbo Jackson, Phil lay on the bed on his back, spread-eagled; his wrists tied to the headboard overhead; a ball gag in his mouth muffling his screams of pain-passion; completely open, vulnerable, his hips elevated on a bolster, his legs spread and bent, his thighs turned outward to open access to him completely; panting lightly, whimpering, a slight smile of satisfaction on his face, as, one after the other, Jimbo's five hung, black bull friends climbed aboard and, most of them barebacking him, pounded his channel to juicy ejaculations. Phil's fantasies were served big time.

The transition from one man to the other was done in a money shot.

When Jimbo at last rolled Phil over from the cowboy position and took his last pumps between Phil's legs in the missionary position, the cameras panned in to that last long slide out of Phil's hole.

"Spread 'em and push your butt up. Let the audience see how bad you been reamed," Jimbo growled, and with a groan Phil put his feet on the surface to the bed, his legs spread wide, and pushed up. The cameras focused in on Jimbo taking his last slide out and dwelled on the gaping hole he had opened up as the next man stepped between Phil's thighs. The camera shot his long slide to the hilt and his subsequent pounding, and when he was done, there again was a close-up of his exit and the gaping hole the men were mining. If he was one the barebackers, he brought his bulb to just inside the entrance, and the camera caught the creaming and the post-ejaculation slides before the next man stepped up for his turn.

As the last man pulled out and Phil wearily raised his hips to show his gaping hole with cum dribbling down his thighs, the camera panned from there, up his torso to catch his still-panting, nasty fantasy-fulfilled facial expression of having taken six hung black bulls, up to the headboard to remind the viewers that a regular-sized white guy had been bound and taken by six black bulls, and then back to the hole they had reamed for him—the hole that the men watching the video will now have felt they had helped ream as they had jacked off to being a voyeur in what became a nearly hour-long movie.

The cameras, whirring and whirring, loved it all . . . everything that had come after the date.