After the Derby We Race to Pleasure

Story Info
From the racecourse to the hotel, the mare cums first.
1.2k words
3.73
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the elevator closed it's just the two of us; alone for the first time after Melbourne cup day's festivities. I hold your gaze and spot a sparkle in your eyes. The door opens and we walk across the corridor to your room. A primal sense of excitement running through the mind. You open the door and glance at me. You walk in leaving the door open; an unspoken invite for me to step in.

You stand still and I stand behind you. My body rubs against yours and I trace my fingers along the side of your shimmering Red dress to your waist where I grip firmly. I lean onto your neck planting the softest of kisses, and another and yet another. My arms wrap around your belly as I press myself firmly against you.

my lips pecking all over your neck and shoulders as I notice your breathing gets heavy and warm. My hands rub all over your belly before moving upwards. You turn towards me and lock your lips with mine. I take your lower lip between mine and you nibble on my upper lip. Soon our tongues touch and taste each other and began to wrestle passionately.

Your arms wrapped around mine and my hands caressing your bare back. Time stands still as we remain engaged in this passionate lip lock. You pull my jacket out and I rub my toes on your legs. I slide my hands and begin to sroke the side of your thighs. With a brisk pull you tear apart the buttons of my shirt. My hands move up to your hips. I keep caressing or rather squeezing them.

I lift your dress to help you out of it and take my shirt and pants off. My eyes lustily admires your ravishing look in lingerie. I take you in my arms and lay you on the bed. Sensuous jazz plays on the sound system and there are scented candles heightening the excitement. I lay next to you and we begin to kiss all over again. Ony this time the length of our bodies rubbing against each other. I roll over to have you on top of me. My hands feeling the softness of your skin from your shoulders to our thighs and up again. Our lips engaged passionately.

I know its been a long day for you. I break the kiss and whisper, "Let me relax you my way". You smile sensing what's coming your way.

I reach for the bottle of sensual massage oil and stand up. I get you to lie on your belly as I take your foot in my oil-soaked hand. I start to massage your feet one at a time working from toes to heels. I grip your ankles in oil soaked hands and rub up to your cuffs and back. My hands glide across to the back of your knees. I find it hard to resist stroking your alluring thighs with oil. They shimmer as my oily palm rubs them. I seat with my legs on either side of you. My hands now massaging your shoulders as I hear you moan. My hands gently press your shoulders and move to your back. It feels as if you are a blank canvas and I'm painting on you with oil. My hands run wild massaging every inch of your back from your shoulders to your hips and back up again. I feel the warmth of your skin on my palms.

I pour a bit more oil as I get my hands on your beautiful butt. I squeeze and caress them mercilessly admiring their shape. Slowly I slide my fingers between your inner thighs gently stroking them. My fingers move up a touch and then a bit more until they feel your moist fish lips. I place my thumb on it and feel you react. That's such a turn on.

I roll you over with my thumb right there. I can see you blush in your face with your eyes closed. I place my other hand over your crotch feeling it's smoothness. My fingers part your wet lips as I drew them up to feel your clit. I feel you urging to move my finger in small circles over your clit. I am tempted to take your boobs in my hand. I cup one of them, caressing it. I lower my face on your other one kissing all over it. Your nipples are hard from the touch as I tease your aeriola with my tongue. I feel you move and clutch the bedsheet. I take your nipple between my lips and thirstily suck on it. I take your other nipple between my fingers and tease out to no end.

My right hand is busy. Gently touching your clit while I glide a finger inside your wet love tunnel. Your breathing gets heavier and faster now. Slowly I draw my finger out only to insert two of them. They slide in with ease as my thumb keeps busy on your clit. I feel you move your hips and moan as I slide my fingers in and out of you. My tongue flapping faster on your nipples as my fingers move in and out of you. I feel more of your juices oozing out of you. I want to taste you now.

I place my head between your thighs with your legs on my shoulders. I kiss all over your crotch madly. I take your wet slit between my lips sucking uncontrollably. I begin to take each of your lips between mine and suck on them. I feel your hand on my head while I take one of your boobs on my hand teasing your nipple. My tongue draws long strokes living just beneath your clit. I place two fingers at your opening and they slide in effortlessly. I can feel your heat on my fingers. My tongue licking around your hot wet love tunnel. I'm loving the taste of your hot wet juices as my fingers slowly move in and out of you. I hear your moans getting louder and it encourages me to move my tongue faster on your clit. I flap my tongue in slow rhythmic motion with the tip touching under your clit each time. I feel you grip my hair and pull me closer to you. Your hips now thrusting up. Seeing you turned on is turning me on even more. Yet all my focus is on taking you to the heights. I move my mouth little closer to you as my tongue builds you up to the orgasm you've been longing for. I lick all around your clit occasionally brushing past it. My fingers move in a faster rhythm. Your moans get wild as you pull my head onto you. I feel your whole body stiffen as your hips thrust up. I feel you grip my fingers inside you as a wave of pleasure runs through you.

I move towards you to see that look on your face. I kiss your lips and you rub your tongue on mine to taste what I have been tasting. I keep kissing you and stroking your hair. This night is still young.