The Girl in the Victorian tavern

Story Info
A lone traveller meets a sexy damsel.
1.3k words
4.06
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once upon a time in a land not too far away there was a hamlet surrounded by lush mountain ranges. The hamlet had a tavern that served as the nightly respite for traders and travellers alike. The place was built with logs and boasted off bright lanterns. It brewed it's own pale ale and served baked potatoes and corn. The second storey housed spacious rooms for patrons to retire until the next morning.

One a mid winter evening I came across this tavern and decided to adjourn my travel for the day. I got off my horse and as I entered through the door my eyes gazed upon this beautiful maiden. She must have just finished her teens. She was immaculately dressed in white and red lacey gown with a dark green corset. The glow from the fireplace added an appealing tint to her auburn hair and rose-milk face. She held my gaze for a few lingering moments before turning away, only to look back and smile.

I was served a tumbler of the finest liquor the tavern offered. As I quenched my thirst from a whole day of travel her lustful eyes stirred up thirst of a different kind. Our eyes are now regularly fixated at each other as we both kept drinking. Mine strayed to glance at her luscious lips and down to her alluring bosoms before moving back at her eyes. Not a word spoken yet so much had already been said.

A small group of men begin to play a very uplifting tune. Before long many present break into an impromptu céilí. I see her joining in and I don't wait any longer. Working through the people I get near her. Our feet tap rhythmically as we feel each other's touch for the first time. Holding hands and bringing our chests close to each other we dance. Eyes looking so deep into each other that we can see the reflection of the fireplace in them. A fire is also burning inside us now.

As the music changes we switch poses. I have my hand on her back and it's not still. I feel her shape through the layers of her gown from neck to hips. She has her hand on my shoulder and clutches as I slowly move my hand a bit lower. As the music breaks, we disengage from each other but our minds shrouded in the most carnal desires.

She walks towards the stairs, pauses and looks at me briefly before slowly climbing up. I take the last sip of my drink and before following her. Our hearts beat louder than our footsteps on the wooden stairs. She enters a room leaving the door ajar. I enter and slam it shut.

She stands facing the wall. I stand behind her and run my hands down her arms to her fingers. She has such soft hands. I kiss incessantly on her neck. She turns around to take me in her arms as I wrap mine around her. Our lips join like magnets. I feel each and every bit of her plump lips as her tongue touches mine. I feel the softness of her breasts on my chest as my hands rush to lift her gown. She smells of Jasmine extract intoxicating what remains of my senses. I feel her garter belt near her thighs. With my other hand I undo her corset in a hurry. I drop it to the floor before unfastening her dress. Knot by knot her dress begins to open up as she keeps her lips locked with mine.

Under her dress is a thin chemise revealing her gorgeous body. As her chemise falls to the floor I get my first glimpse of her bare body glowing in the dimly lit room. I lift her up by her thighs. Her legs clasped to my waist and lips engaged with mine. I lay her on the bed and rid myself of all clothing. I feel my manhood hard and throbbing. She has her eyes closed as I trace my fingers on her; from her chest to her abs and down to her crotch. Her body reciprocates subconsciously to my touch. I stroke her thighs caressing the warm softness. my hand moving up towards her crease of her inner thighs and the other hand gently covering her swollen flower. She welcomes my moves with her thighs opening up. I let my fingers runs along her outer lips. They are warm and soft. I feel her love juices oozing out of her moist opening as I place a finger there. My other hand tracing around her clit. Slowly I push push my finger in her, one knuckle at a time. She moans and places her hand on my crotch.

I can feel on my finger how hot and wet she is inside. I make slow circles around her clit with my other hand. I draw my finger out slowly and put it and the index finger in my mouth. This time I enter her with two fingers as they slide easily inside. Her hands warming every nerve around my crotch and I feel myself throbbing harder. Gently I start to move my fingers inside her and my other hand tracing along her moist inner lips that are like the petals of rose; delicate. My fingers angled slightly and moving a bit faster in and out of her. She moves her hips to match my moves and her breathing and moans filling the silence of the room. Her fingers teasing my hardness with the tip of her fingers. I feel wrap her hand around my shaft and stroke. This makes my fingers move a bit faster as well.

At once she let her fingers loose around my hard shaft as if to want me to take her. I stand at the floor close to the edge of the bed and place her legs on my shoulders. We are now in that sweet moment just before losing ourselves in each other. But I want to tease her and let this urge linger on for just a little more. I place my hard shaft at her wet opening and slide up along her lips. My manhood tracing her wet love lips with the head teasing over the hood of her clit. Her sweet moans are music to my ears and the sight of her pink perky nipples is imprinted on my mind.

After sliding on her for a while I feel is both tensing up. I place the head of my shaft between her lips and push just to let the head in. I pause for a moment for us to take in this moment. I take her breasts in my hands, caressing her soft mounds of flesh. With the slightest of push the rest of me enters in her. I can feel her hot wet love tunnel all around my manhood. We cannot deny ourselves anymore. My hips begin to move slowly thrusting into her. With reach thrust I hear her ecstatic moans. My hands kneading her breasts wildly as my thrusts get a bit faster. I put mine left hand on the crotch making small circles above her clit. I feel her muscles choking my shaft towards pleasure of death. I keep rubbing my fingers above her clit and feeling her nipples with my other hand. I can feel her getting ready to ride the waves of ecstasy and I'm getting closer as well. She buries her face on the pillow to muffle her moans as I thrust faster and deeper into her. With a few more long and deep thrusts I feel the first drops of my cum making her even slippery. Within a thrust or two I begin to empty myself in her. And, just as the hot semen touches her inner self she lifts her hips up to release her juices.

My body soaked in sweat lies on hers as I kiss madly. Both of us breathing hard. My hands stroke her hair as we recover from runs of ecstasy. She opens her eyes and kisses my chest. I notice a locket around her neck with the letter M. I take take it in my hand and ask what it stands for.