After the End Ch. 03

Story Info
Avery's first anal sex and coming out as bisexual.
10.3k words
4.82
11.6k
11

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 02/13/2024
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is the third part of a 70,000 word novel, which I've divided into seven chapters. All seven have been completed and will be posted in sequence. The story takes place about one hundred years into the future. Chapters can be enjoyed individually, but the dramatic tension is strongest if you start with chapter one.

"After the End" is a genre romance: It is a fantasy about the progression of a relationship, with an interplay of both sexual and emotional elements. I personally find the sex to be very hot, and the romance to be very satisfying. I hope you will as well, but feel free to focus on just one or the other, based on your mood or interest.

A couple of notes on the story as a whole:

- I am new to writing, so I'd love to hear what you responded to or didn't. I have very much appreciated all the feedback I received on my previous postings.

- I am genderqueer but biologically female, so I don't always have first-hand experience with the M/M sex depicted. However, I have combined personal knowledge with research to tell the most realistic story I can.

I hope you enjoy!

Tags for this chapter include: #bisexual male, #romance, #gay romance, #dystopia, #novel, #first time, #submission, #tickling, #teasing, #restraint

_______________

Avery:

By mid-October, our new settlement was taking shape. We'd found a location near an old national forest where the land was wide and wild enough to support us, plus easy to defend. To the north, high ridges and exposed rock cliffs blocked any approach. A river flowing along our east side provided fresh water and another natural barrier to attack. Longleaf pine woods sloped down to the west and south, where we could hunt, grow food, and graze livestock.

The land had been farmed at some point, but it must have been abandoned decades ago. Rotting wooden buildings, some rusted-out equipment, and the faint impression of rectangular fields were all that remained.

Far enough above the river to be safe from flooding, we cleared a few trees and built some rough structures. We called it Fort Laurel - slightly aspirational, but we began work on an outer fence and some guard towers immediately. For the most part, we continued living out of tents, fortified with salvaged posts and some old plastic sheeting we found in the ruins of a barn.

We worked long hours on all the projects that went into creating our new home. Although winter at this latitude was mild, it still took careful preparation to feed ourselves through it. We gathered as many late-autumn fruits and nuts as we could find: berries, persimmons, muscadine grapes, pecans. We hunted, fished, dressed the kills, and smoked the meat. There was a lot of guard duty, overnight trips for survey and supplies, debates over priorities, plus all the everyday crises. If it wasn't a storm flattening part of our fence or a heavy rain swelling the river past safe crossing levels, it was a bear attack on our food stores, an accidental axe injury, or an argument that came to blows.

As commander, Julian was busy around the clock directing our efforts, which meant I was too. Though we still hid our personal relationship when we were in public, we were able to work together much of the time without attracting special attention. I doubted I would ever be able to lead the way he did, but I soaked up all the training he could squeeze in.

Now that we all had private living space again, I could usually sneak off to join Julian every few nights. Our days and evenings were so full that we were usually too tired for anything but quick orgasms and collapsing into bed before the next emergency hit. Often enough, Julian was roused in the middle of the night to deal with some problem or other.

It had been about a month and a half since that memorable last night at Sabine Ridge, when I'd finally confessed my feelings for him and had been shocked to learn that Julian was interested in me too. Between our daily work-related collaboration and the number of nights we'd spent together, I was slowly getting used to the idea. I still didn't know why he would choose me when he could have been with anyone, yet I couldn't deny that he was with me.

One particularly good day, when we judged Fort Laurel would be able to keep us sheltered and supplied through winter, we gave ourselves something like a holiday. After weeks of nearly continuous work, we all deserved a rest. The hunters brought in a couple of the wild boars that roamed this area, and we feasted during the afternoon. The first batch of cider had just finished fermenting, so we divided it out and toasted our safety.

I noticed Julian leaving the main campfire early in the night, and I knew he'd be waiting. It had been about a week since we'd had much time for anything besides work and sleep, so I made my way to his tent as soon as I could. Anxious excitement brewed in my stomach as I walked to the far end of camp, where Julian had set up his quarters. Every time with him was special, but I hoped something new would happen tonight. Something I was nervous about, but also really wanted.

As soon as I ducked through his tent's entrance, Julian pulled me in for a kiss, which I returned with equal passion. I still loved the way I felt when this man kissed me, that addictive combination of defenseless and safe. Normally, his mouth inflamed me with such need that it was never long before we moved on. This time, though, I wasn't sure I was ready to move on, so I let him kiss me without interrupting.

"You're patient tonight," Julian said, moving back so he could see my face in the dim lamplight.

"I've missed you."

"Me too." He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside, revealing the bold ink designs scrawled with precision across his torso. Desire unfolded in my depths at the sight of his sculpted strength. Beneath the tattoos, his skin was a smooth medium brown, almost bronze.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt, and I lifted my arms so he could peel it over my head. But when he reached for my belt, I stopped his hand.

Julian tilted his head to study me. "Is something wrong?"

"No, I just...thought we could try something different tonight," I said, wishing I didn't get so self-conscious around him. Still, better to have this conversation before I was naked.

"Oh? Like what?"

"Isn't there anything we haven't done, that you want to do?" Maybe he would say it, and I wouldn't have to.

"Sure." He watched me. "Something in particular?"

"Yes." Internally, I cursed the way my face always colored and gave me away. Even after a summer in the sun, my own skin wasn't dark enough to fully hide the extra flush. I tried to ignore it.

Julian ran a hand through my hair, soothing me with his touch the way he often did. "Babe, if you want something, just ask me."

I told myself I didn't need to be embarrassed, but I still was. I kept my gaze down, where he couldn't read it, and hesitated for a long moment. "I want you to fuck me." A shorter pause, while my cheeks grew even hotter. "If...you know...you want to."

"To be clear, you're talking about anal intercourse, right?"

I nodded, not quite believing I was actually asking someone to thrust a cock up my ass.

"I'd love to," Julian said. I glanced up and saw a smile on his lips, a fire in his eyes. "As long as you don't mind if it only goes one way. I don't enjoy receiving that kind of stimulation myself."

That wasn't very surprising. It was quite difficult to imagine Julian letting anyone penetrate him. He'd used his fingers on me often enough, to glorious effect, but I'd never been brave enough to ask if he wanted me to reciprocate. Until recently, I hadn't thought I'd ever want anything in my ass, either.

Our community's founders had been staunchly patriarchal, believing that men innately deserved control of the larger society as well as individual relationships. All behavior disrupting that norm was discouraged, even persecuted. Since I'd only ever been attracted to women, I'd never questioned the sexism that was mixed in with my heterosexuality. Being with Julian made me realize I'd unconsciously learned to view intercourse as an act of dominance: the one with the cock held the power during sex, and the rest of the time as well. Males in my community were conditioned to tie their identity to that power, and to shame any man who took the receiving role in sex. I'd certainly never considered letting a woman finger me.

From the moment Julian had first touched my back entrance, and I'd liked the way it felt, I'd wondered if this day would come. No matter how foreign it seemed to me, there didn't seem a point in denying what was pleasurable. Honestly, I had expected him to try to fuck me long ago. It's what I would have done, in his place. It's what I always had done with my female partners, which I was starting to feel bad about.

But Julian was much more patient than me, and he had never suggested intercourse in any way. He seemed to understand that being with him was a big adjustment for me. Once I realized he wasn't going to initiate, paradoxically, I grew curious about what I might be missing. It was incredibly hot when he played me like his personal instrument and made me want him more than I'd ever wanted anything. There was something intoxicating about giving up control of my most sensitive places. I trusted him with my body; I wanted him to have all of it.

"I don't mind," I answered aloud, my cheeks still burning.

Julian brushed my face softly. I thought he liked it when I blushed, although he wasn't cruel enough to embarrass me deliberately. "I just need to make sure you're doing this because you want to, not because you think you have to or I expect it. I don't. Men can be together without having intercourse."

The warmth from my face migrated to my chest. Julian's concern for my wellbeing, at the expense of his own, was why I felt comfortable offering myself.

"I understand," I said. "And I do want to."

He kissed me, affection quickly deepening to lust, and now the heat hit my groin.

After a minute, he pulled back and stroked my face again. "I would be surprised if you don't like this, given how you've responded to everything else. But if you don't, or if you want to stop at any time, for any reason, promise you'll tell me. I don't ever want you to feel forced."

"Ok," I said, moved that he cared so much. Dimly, I wondered why I'd never thought to communicate that way with my female partners.

Julian reached for my belt buckle again, and this time I let him. He opened my pants and slid them over my hips, then tugged them clear of each foot, while I held his shoulder for balance. He pulled my trunks off, and I stood naked in front of him, my pulse racing. When he removed the rest of his own clothing, I saw that he was already growing hard.

"Come here," he invited, laying back on the bed. He guided me to stretch out on top of him, my knees to either side of his legs. "You're amazing, do you know that?"

The way his deep sapphire eyes stared into mine made me forget that I had ever wanted anything but to be here, now, with this man. I brought my mouth to Julian's, closing my eyes, hungrily meeting his lips and tongue. Knowing what I was about to do kicked my arousal level up several notches.

Julian's hands roamed my back while we made out, and after a while, they made their way lower, to my waist, then my ass. It wasn't like he hadn't touched me there before, lots of times, but today, his grip was one of ownership. My cock hardened completely.

He disengaged his mouth. "Lift up for me."

He shifted my hips, then pulled my knees forward, so that I was suspended over him. This position spread my ass cheeks, revealing my virgin hole, while his sizeable shaft jutted out just beneath me. He grabbed the bottle of oil we used for lubrication, and nervousness roiled my stomach. But after rubbing some on his hands, he only reached for my cock, caressing it gently, sending sensual waves through me.

"Don't worry," Julian said with a meaningful smile. "I'll know when you're ready. Just relax and let me make you feel good."

While one hand worked my erection, the other reached for the soft flesh of my balls, hanging between my open legs. I took a deep breath, relaxing as instructed into the pleasant sensation of his slippery fingers fondling my genitals. Eventually, I realized that the fingertips massaging my balls were sneaking quite close to my exposed back entrance. I moaned as they made several more passes over my perineum without quite reaching my hole. He applied more lube, and finally there was a touch against my pucker.

Julian's finger sliding inside was sinfully sweet. I loved the way anal stimulation made me hornier, made me tingle and leak fluid from my tip. It felt wrong to let anyone touch such a dirty place, and that excited me more. And then, that hidden trigger toward the front that he always knew where to find...it held a pleasure all its own, and it sent the most delicious sparks into my cock.

While he fingered me, he moved my hand to his own cock. It was rock solid, surely as large as I had ever felt it. I stroked it, gratified that he wanted me so much. Excitement swirled with fear as I imagined stretching enough to take him.

Julian targeted my prostate, pressing over it on every stroke, making pre-come seep from my slit. Soon there were two fingers and I was moaning again.

"You like that, babe?" he asked tantalizingly. "My fingers inside you, rubbing your spot?"

"Mmm hmm," I agreed, starting to thrust against the fist around my shaft. I glanced down at Julian, and his eyes captured mine.

"You want something else in this tight little ass, though, don't you?"

My hips moved faster. "Yeah..." I stared at him, entranced, embarrassment forgotten under the spell of longing that he cast.

"Something bigger? Something that can fill this hole and fuck you properly?"

All I managed was a whimper.

Julian pulled his fingers back, leaving just the tip of one teasing my ring, circling the edges. I clenched automatically, and his lips curved up while his eyes smoldered wickedly. "You want my cock in here, Avery?"

"God...please." The more he talked about it, the worse I needed it.

He kept playing with my hole while his voice dropped lower, authoritative, sexy as fuck. "Soon I'm going to put you face down on this bed, spread your legs, and drive my cock all the way inside you. Then you'll find out how it really feels to have your ass fucked."

Just picturing it had me ready to come in his hand. I pushed back, desperate for pressure inside, but he let go of me.

"Looks like you're ready," he smiled, then directed me to sit up, still straddling him. "Stay here for a minute."

I waited impatiently while he cleaned off his hands. Then he sat up too, holding me in his lap.

"You are so fucking hot," Julian told me. "I know you're going to love this, but don't forget you can tell me if it's ever too much."

I nodded, and he kissed me deeply.

"Face down," he said, pointing to the bed.

I obeyed, heart pounding, and Julian guided my legs apart. My breaths came quick and shallow as I lay there with my head in my arms, waiting to be impaled. I listened to him slicking his cock with lube, felt him climb into position over me, his knees outside mine. Fuck, I couldn't believe I was letting him do this, or how badly I wanted it.

When his cock head touched the outside of my hole, I nearly started hyperventilating. It was unbelievably erotic to offer myself to him like this, to feel the thick shaft right there and know it was about to violate me like I never had been before.

"Breathe, babe." Julian's voice came from above my head.

I tried, but the suspense of his tip teasing at my back entrance was almost unbearable.

"It'll be uncomfortable at first," he said, "but once your muscles adjust, it shouldn't be painful. I'll take it slow, and you'll figure it out." He laid a kiss on the back of my neck. "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes," I whispered.

Julian slowly increased the pressure against my hole until his tip entered, and I gasped as my tight muscles burned. He stopped and stroked my back, murmuring reassurances. When I was more relaxed, he moved in a bit further, letting my narrow passage accommodate him. It was a little painful at times as his cock gradually worked inside, but that only made me hotter, because I was letting him take me this way. With him on top of me, I couldn't have physically stopped him from fucking me as deep or as fast as he wanted to. I knew he would never hurt me, but I found the position intensely arousing anyway.

"God, you feel incredible," Julian breathed when he was most of the way in. "So tight, and blazing. Are you doing ok?"

"Yeah," I replied tensely. "Just give me a minute." I squeezed the intruder inside, trying to get my muscles to release so that I could tolerate him moving. It seemed to help, so I shifted around a little, contracting and releasing around the unyielding length.

"Fuck," Julian exclaimed, pressing a hand to my back. I felt his cock pulse in my depths. "I'm not going to last long if you keep doing that."

"Sorry." Pleased to discover I still held some power in this situation, I squeezed again, earning a gasp.

He began thrusting, just a short way at first, but as my body accepted the invasion, gradually his freedom of movement increased. Suddenly, his cock slid down against my prostate, and I arched my back, trying to get more of the intense feeling. He found the right angle, and with every thrust, the most decadent pleasure reverberated through my core.

Being fingered simply didn't compare to this. Julian's cock produced all the same effects - massaging my inner walls, igniting my groin, grinding against my sweet spot, making me feel dirty in a good way - but magnified tenfold. His engorged shaft activated every nerve ending at the same time, producing intense, coordinated sensations beyond what I could even sort out. It was as if this perfect pressure inside me unlocked a secret gateway to a kind of satisfaction I'd never known was possible.

"Oh my god," Julian groaned. "I can't believe you're taking my cock. If you knew how you looked..." He broke off, grabbing my waist and freezing us both in place.

I rocked my hips, trying to get him to move again. Instead, he draped himself across my back and wrapped one strong arm around my chest, nestling against me while his cock filled my ass. My heart hammered against his bicep, hardly able to keep up with the excitement of being held and fucked at the same time.

"It's been a while for me, babe," Julian murmured next to my ear. "I have to slow down, if you want to keep going."

I stilled beneath him. "Yes. Keep going. Please."

His cock flexed in my ass, and he kissed the side of my face. When he resumed, it was with a smooth, rolling motion that sent pulses of pleasure through my prostate and into my cock.

"Ohhh," I moaned. I wanted to tell him how amazing it felt, but I couldn't seem to produce anything but guttural exclamations.

Gradually, Julian sped up, thrusting deeper. He raised onto his elbows, where he could generate more force. I was well adjusted to his girth by then, so it wasn't painful. I wasn't sure I would have noticed anyway. I ground my hips heedlessly against the blanket beneath me, a new kind of pressure building with every stroke into my core. Julian's breath came hot and heavy beside my head. That it was him, his cock, doing this to me, in me, sent me spiraling toward climax.

I could feel Julian's body tensing as well. He moved back a little and pulled my ass up toward him, then reached underneath to grip my leaking cock. I gasped as his firm strokes tightened the spiral of need, stimulation and arousal chasing each other toward overwhelming release. Wanton sounds of lust tore from my throat as the combined touch inside and outside lifted me to a dizzying height of bliss.