After the End Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let my hand drift lower, to his well-shaped ass. "Maybe I should...examine them," I suggested experimentally. "Make sure they're holding up ok."

"Maybe," was all Avery said, but his deft fingers kept performing on my nipple.

Beneath his head, my heart pumped faster. I didn't need permission during this game, but that was a pretty clear invitation.

My hand trailed south, over his trunks and along his bare thigh where it laid across my legs. Reaching behind his knee, I pulled it higher on my body, separating his legs. I met no resistance.

Slowly, my hand glided back up his thigh toward his now-vulnerable crotch. I reached the edge of his trunks and played with the hem, tantalizing, making him tense against me in anticipation. Then my fingertips slipped inside his underwear and paused on the smooth skin of his inner thigh.

Avery sucked in a breath and held it frozen in his lungs while he waited for my fingers to move. His hand pressed flat to my chest, my nipple forgotten.

I could almost feel the arousal vibrating from the sensitive skin beneath his trunks, after four consecutive denials. My fingers searched further up his groin until they closed around the soft globes of his testicles.

He made a quiet sound, almost a whimper, at the intimate touch to his unguarded flesh. I explored, kneading gently with my fingers, testing his response. His balls were swollen, heavy with yearning, and he moaned so satisfyingly when I massaged them in my palm.

"These testicles seem unusually tender," I intoned with mock seriousness. "I'll need to conduct a thorough examination to determine whether treatment is indicated."

"Oh, Julian..." he groaned against my neck, sounding torn between frustration and lust. "You know it's worse when you're inside my underwear like that."

"I do, but tell me anyway," I returned fondly, my thumb teasing slow circles into his left testicle.

"Like...I should be protected...but you're touching me anyway, and that makes me feel it more..."

"Sounds like that would be better, not worse." I reached further inside to cup his rigid cock. I flexed my hand slightly against the warm, taut skin.

"It's -- I --" The rest of the sentence seemed to get lost beneath the rapids of his breath.

I gave his shaft a few more tantalizing rubs, then closed my hand around his balls again. I squeezed gently until he squirmed. Not far, though; I'd trained him well.

"So heavy and full," I murmured. "After only a couple of days. I'd love to know what you'd feel like after a week."

He stopped breathing for a moment. "I'd never make it that long," he said, but with more apprehension than conviction.

"I bet you would if I asked you to."

Avery didn't contradict me, and my cock jumped in my own trunks. Something to look forward to. In the meantime, I tilted his head back so I could kiss his lips, caressing them lovingly with my own while I fondled his balls. He pressed back with urgent hunger, the only outlet for his lust.

A minute later, he pulled back enough to whisper against my lips.

"I want to come." The words were soft, not an appeal so much as a confession.

My hand slid beneath his sack and applied gentle strokes to his swollen shaft, which made him twist against me. "I'm sure you do."

"Please?" he breathed, but it wasn't really a question. At times like this, I suspected he just wanted to hear me say no.

I kept my hand between his parted thighs and gave him another kiss. "Not tonight."

"In the morning?" He didn't seem very hopeful, and his intuition was correct. I had plans for tomorrow.

I left him in suspense for another few strokes to his defenseless cock. "Evening," I announced finally.

Avery swore under his breath and pulsed against my fingers. Finally I took my hand out of his trunks and pushed his leg back down.

He lay for a moment shivering with repressed need. Then he climbed up to stretch the full length of his body on top of mine. His hands clasped my shoulders; his forehead tucked against my neck. With his slimmer frame and lean silhouette, he wasn't heavy.

I folded my arms securely across his back. This was a less apparent but almost equally satisfying aspect of intensive sex play with him: the affectionate, non-sexual contact that calmed him down afterwards. I loved that he trusted me with his physical body, letting me exploit every vulnerable bit of it, because he knew I wouldn't actually hurt him. I loved even more that he trusted me with his emotional needs. I still probably hadn't fully succeeded at expressing how profoundly grateful and honored I was to be the person he chose for comfort and care.

I held him without moving, giving him a chance to recover.

"I think you're trying to kill me," he said after a few breaths, but he didn't sound distressed. His rock-solid cock pressed into my groin, and I knew he must be throbbing.

I squeezed him reassuringly. "I'm pretty sure you started that one."

His voice was husky with longing. "It's not my fault. I can't keep my hands off you when you do all this shit to me."

"That wouldn't hold up in a court of law," I joked.

"What's a court of law?"

"Sorry." Sometimes I still forgot that Avery and I originated from vastly different worlds. "Your equivalent would be a council tribunal. Where someone accused of a crime can testify in their own defense."

"Oh, yeah. Courtrooms and lawyers. I've read about those." He considered for the space of a breath. "I bet they would still side with me."

I laughed underneath him. "I won't deny that you can be quite compelling."

"But seriously, there's no way I'll be able to fall asleep."

"I'll give you something to think about, then. I have a surprise for you in the morning. Something we haven't done before."

"That's not going to help me sleep!"

That made me laugh again, shaking Avery's body. "Well, maybe not."

We lay quietly for a minute, and I was glad he was here, in my arms, where I could tell he wasn't actually upset.

"This is the hardest part," he said quietly. "When you stop touching me, and then I know I just have to be frustrated all night, and there's nothing I can do about it."

Hearing the depth of his sacrifice sent a surge into my own cock, which he surely could feel.

He sighed. "But I know how much you like frustrating me."

"I really do. It's so damn hot, how much teasing you take from me without release. But, you know, if it's ever too much..."

"It's not," he replied, though I could tell the admission cost him. "And I'm sure whatever tortures you're trying out on me tomorrow will be worth it in the end."

"No doubt." I smiled to myself. If he thought he was dying now, it was a good thing he didn't know what I had in store next.

He adjusted his position and turned his curly head the other direction, but he didn't move off me. I figured it was his way of coping -- touching me as much as he was allowed, since he couldn't get what he really wanted. I was more than happy to oblige.

"Love you," he whispered.

"Love you too, babe."

* * * * *

Avery:

Despite my complaints, I did fall asleep before too long, stretched out on top of Julian. Being close to him, hearing his heartbeat, always calmed me. I still didn't really understand how I'd gotten lucky enough to be his partner, but I thanked every deity in the pantheon for it daily. I wished I could have known how much better my life was going to get, back in those long, lonely, terrifying years when my sister was suffering and my mother was cripplingly depressed, and then they both died and left me with no one. Although I still missed them terribly, I wasn't without family anymore. Julian was so much more than I'd known it was possible to have -- deeply caring, patient with my ignorance and insecurities, quietly steady by my side.

Worn out from sex, I slept soundly until Julian woke me. I didn't know when or how I'd gotten to this side of the bed, but I rolled over to find him smiling in the faint light of early morning. Oh, god, just looking at him made me burn with need after everything he'd done to me the past two days. If only he would fuck me into oblivion and let me come screaming now. At the same time, the way he was watching me, his eyes already smoldering with promise...I was glad he wouldn't. It was slightly embarrassing, how much I liked his erotic torment. Which he was well aware of.

He kissed me for a minute with slow-burning passion. It helped a little with the embarrassment, knowing he wanted me just as much as I wanted him.

"Hands and knees," he instructed when he finished making love to my mouth.

I did as he said, my cock and balls heavy inside my trunks. If my erection had ever deflated during the night, I couldn't tell. Julian's fingers hooked the band of my underwear and started sliding them down, but as soon as my ass was bare, he stopped and left the fabric bunched around my hips.

Heat swirled in my depths and surfaced on my cheeks. Waiting in this awkward position, with my trunks half-off, made me feel like a child caught masturbating, or about to get a spanking. And somehow the echo of shame was arousing. How did Julian always fucking know how to get to me? I fought the urge to make myself less vulnerable, to pull my trunks all the way off and turn around so he wasn't behind me.

An excruciatingly long moment passed, then I heard him open the lube. Without warning, without any other touch to ground me, a wet fingertip laid against my exposed asshole.

Desire struck my denial-sensitized body like lightning. It tingled in my balls, arced up my shaft, and spread through my back passage. Julian's fingertip scratched lightly at my hole, activating all those nerve endings that made anal attention so addictive. I was already craving everything that came after: the stretch, the pressure, the sliding against my inner pleasure center.

But he kept playing with my pucker, rubbing across and around it, sliding his finger just inside, then twisting against my sphincter. He loved how slutty I got when he teased my back door this way, and to be honest, so did I. In moments, I was arching my back, raising my ass for him, presenting my dirtiest place for his use. I never would have allowed someone else to know how good this felt, but my secrets were safe with Julian.

Finally, his finger entered me. I still had not gotten used to the eroticism of being forced open from the outside. There was a lingering sense of taboo about taking anything up the ass, which never failed to excite me. Even when I knew it wouldn't lead to an orgasm. Sometimes especially then. I shuddered while his finger searched up my tight passage.

When the cramping faded, Julian added a second finger. This time he went straight for my prostate, massaging over it until I was moaning and squirming. He knew exactly how to set off ripples of bliss through my inner wall, which I couldn't get enough of. But those ripples also made my cock buzz like nothing else, and it was so frustrating when I couldn't get any touch there. I realized I was panting and tried to level out my breathing.

Just when I'd regained some rhythm, his other hand reached around and found my nipple. He pulled at it with thumb and forefinger, sending new waves of electricity rippling through my body with each nudge and squeeze. Within moments I was humping air.

"Hold still," Julian told me, not letting go of the live-wire node on my chest.

I groaned and clenched my jaw, but I locked my muscles into place. He'd figured out long ago that when I couldn't press into or pull away from his hands at all, when I couldn't respond or protect myself, it tended to multiply the effect of his teasing. Of course, I wasn't tied up or anything; I still had complete freedom of movement. Something about surrendering to him voluntarily, without being forced, made the whole experience hotter.

I was nearly trembling by the time he let go of my nipple and pulled out of my ass. Pre-come stained the sheet below me. I already felt like I could reach climax with just a few strokes to my engorged shaft. If only Julian would touch it. Or let me touch it. Hell, I might let anyone touch it, at this point.

He was cleansing his fingers when a rap on the door nearly made me jump out of my skin.

"Delta," someone called. "Report for you."

Before I could scramble for my clothes, Julian's hand pressed to my back.

"Stay where you are," he ordered low enough that whoever stood outside wouldn't hear.

Shit. The door was directly behind me, on the other side of the room. Julian wouldn't actually let someone else see me like this, would he? Surely not...yet my pulse pounded as I waited with my trunks pulled down and my ass in full view. Not to mention my wet, stretched hole. Julian quickly pulled on pants and a shirt, and I craned my head around so I could watch him at the door.

He opened it to shoulder width -- not quite wide enough for me to be visible, but plenty for me to imagine that I might be.

"What is it?" he asked, although his clipped tone made it more of a command than a question.

"We just captured two men on our side of the river, near the tannery." That sounded like Sawyer; she'd been on watch since midnight. "They claimed to be lost, but they were carrying too many weapons. We think more may be coming. Maurice is gathering a patrol."

Julian nodded in acknowledgement. "I'll be there in a few minutes."

He closed the door. I started to get up, but he stopped me with a word.

"Wait. I promised you a surprise, didn't I?"

He crossed to the opposite wall and rummaged in one of the boxes that stored his things. When he returned, his palm opened to reveal a black plastic object that my genitals greeted with an eager throb. I hadn't even known anal plugs existed, until he pulled that out one day and taught me how fucking fantastic hands-free prostate stimulation can be.

But that wasn't a surprise, anymore.

"Aren't we leaving?" I asked.

"In a minute. Maurice can handle a few raiders."

Julian lubed the plug and carefully pressed it against my hole. The stretch was cold and inflexible, nothing like a finger or a cock. I loosened my muscles again so he could advance the wider base past my sphincter. That would keep it inside, while the narrow end allowed my hole to close around it. A thin external section nestled into my crack to keep the toy from getting lost in my anus.

I clenched around the plug, remembering the shape. It wasn't too long, or thick enough to be uncomfortable. It curved slightly forward, so the end lodged directly over my prostate. Squeezing stimulated all the anal nerve endings, which sent sparks of pleasure into my brain and sparks of need into my cock.

I was still waiting for Julian to start teasing me again when he pulled my trunks up. "Get dressed so we can go," he said, as if his sex toy wasn't still buried in my ass.

"But..." I looked at him without moving, too confused to formulate a question.

His lips curved up. "Surprise."

Oh my god. Cautiously I climbed off the bed. Every motion, every change in position, jostled the plug against all those sensitive parts it was touching. Even just standing there felt rather similar to the times Julian had buried himself in me, then tormented me by not actually fucking me. My cock twitched helplessly.

He was watching, with amusement of course. He'd never worn the plug himself, but he'd made me describe it to him plenty.

"You don't...seriously...mean..." I stammered.

He stepped closer, settling his strong hands just below both my shoulders. "For you to get dressed and go to work wearing that plug? Yes, I do."

I squirmed a little, trying unsuccessfully to get away from the contact inside. The unyielding shape remained right where it was, taunting me.

"For how -- how long?"

His eyes gleamed wickedly. "Until tonight."

My mouth went dry. Was that even possible?

Julian pulled me a little closer so he could murmur into my ear. "I'm going to keep that toy inside you all day. While you're out in public, doing your job, carrying on conversations -- it's going to be under your clothes, fucking your ass, just like this."

He was using his most velvety register, the one that made everything sound way sexier than it should be. I stood paralyzed except for my quick and shallow breaths.

"No one will know," he went on, "but it'll be teasing you the whole time. You'll be turned on, desperate for sex, thinking about all the filthy things you like me to do to you. But nothing is going to touch your needy cock until tonight, when I finally let you come."

"Shit," I panted. It sounded like absolute torture. The problem was, it also sounded fucking hot. I gripped Julian's arms to steady myself against the blaze as I imagined spending all day like this -- constantly on edge, secretly being pleasured, right in front of my friends and colleagues.

Any other day, it probably wouldn't have been too bad. But after the past two days of sky-high arousal without relief, plus his treatment this morning, I was already throbbing.

I couldn't help pressing my blood-plumped cock into him. "Can you just -- or can I -- rub it, before we leave? Just for a minute. Then I won't touch it again."

His reply was cruel and knowing. "No."

I begged anyway. "Please, I woke up so horny, and you barely touched me last night, and now my cock's like on fire, and the plug -- I can't stop feeling it --"

Without saying anything, Julian turned me to face the opposite direction. He took both of my hands and held me snugly.

"Take a breath," he instructed quietly. "Relax into the sensations, like you do when it's me inside you. Focus on what feels good."

I closed my eyes and obeyed the familiar command. I turned my mind to Julian's broad chest against my back, his muscular arms around me. I imagined it was his cock in my ass, filling me from behind. It was good, if I didn't think about the part where I couldn't climax for probably twelve more hours.

"I know your cock is burning," he told me, low and lustful. "I want you to let it burn for me, all day. You know how much I love you like this: hard and yearning and sensitive to the lightest contact. Every time you're tempted to touch yourself, think of how much better it'll be, if you wait for me to do it tonight."

I groaned, but I gave in. My skull nudged his, and I let him hold me for another minute until some of the throbbing had subsided.

"So unfair," I murmured finally.

"Mmm hmm." He knew I didn't mean it. He kissed my temple and let go of me. "You ok?" he checked when he could see my face.

"Yeah."

"You can tell me if you're not."

"I know."

As I got dressed and ready, every bend and stretch sent more pulses of delight and desire through my body. Having something up my ass when my clothes were on was the strangest feeling. I started to get sort of excited, knowing my secret place was going to be filled all day while I worked. Though I had no idea how I'd manage to pretend I wasn't getting fucked in front of the entire community.

"God, you're hot," Julian said before we stepped outside. "Let's get this raid taken care of, then we'll work on plans for the farming co-op alliance. I intend to stick close to you today, if I can. Want to see how many times you blush."

I just rolled my eyes, kissed him, and steeled myself for a long day.

I had to force myself to look people in the eye when we got to the command center, to ignore how embarrassed I felt about being sexually stimulated in public. I told myself that no one else knew I had this devilish thing inside me, or that I kept getting hard, which thankfully wasn't too noticeable through the thick fabric of my cargo pants. It still felt like I was going around with a neon spotlight on my private parts.

I threw my energy into work, but the foreign object in my ass was impossible to ignore. Every ten seconds, the same distracting thoughts cycled through my brain: