After the End Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian pulling my trunks down and fingering me into a puddle that morning.

Julian feeling me up in bed last night.

The ache in my balls.

The constant craving in my cock.

Whether I could get away with sneaking off to the washroom and relieving some of the tension.

But no. I wouldn't do that. There was no point playing this game if I was going to cheat. Julian trusted me, and I never wanted to lose that. Besides, it was kind of fun to spend all day thinking about sex, especially knowing that he was too. I mostly avoided looking at him. It was too difficult to control my expression when I saw him thinking about our secret.

The rest of the raid never materialized, so I spent a few hours with the farming co-op representatives, gathering details about the setup of their community and potential security threats. Around noon, Julian interrupted.

"Avery, I'm checking in with Maurice's patrol in a few minutes. Can you meet me at the west gate?"

"Sure," I replied, wondering why he wanted me. I couldn't add anything beyond what had already been done.

When I found him, instead of heading out the gate, he led me to one of the storage sheds. Checking to make sure no one could see us, he snuck me in and closed the door.

Mismatched tools, scraps of lumber, coils of rope, and other frequently used items lined the walls and shelves of the dim space. Julian stepped forward and laid a kiss on my lips.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hi." Fuck, all he had to do was look at me with that knowing glint, and my shaft started filling out again.

He held my gaze for a moment. "Take your pants down," he instructed quietly. "And your trunks."

Heat shivered through me as I bared myself. Was he going to fuck me right here in this shed?

"Bend over."

Oh god... I braced my hands on a sturdy wooden shelf and stuck my ass out toward him, my cock rising to full mast. I felt his hands on my ass cheeks, spreading them apart. I knew he must be staring at the plug's end, and my sphincter tingled under his scrutiny. Suddenly, his hand was there, adjusting the base of the plug, carefully working it loose.

I clenched my teeth so I wouldn't let any humiliating sounds escape that could be heard through the thin wooden walls.

Julian pulled the toy all the way out, and I heard something that sounded like a bottle cap unscrewing. When the plug pressed back in, it was slick again. He jostled it around a bit while I tried to hold still, then added lube one more time before leaving it buried in me.

"You can get dressed," he said.

When I was finished, his lips quirked up in the musty dimness. "Don't want you to get too sore. Got to make sure I can get that out of you later and fuck you properly."

I adjusted my pants around my hard-on. "You could fuck me properly now."

He gave me another kiss, his eyes bright. "Trust me, I'm tempted. But right now, I want that toy to fuck you."

My inhale came too sharp, and he laughed.

I went back to planning with our new allies. When Julian returned, he went back to watching me without actually watching me. It was a special skill he had that we all found unnerving. Although most people didn't have to endure it while a plastic toy conducted a never-ending prostate exam.

He re-lubed me again later, and by that time, I was getting pretty desperate. I thought he was too. He hadn't come that morning after teasing me, like he usually would have. Probably too busy talking me into today's activities.

When he had the plug settled again, he didn't seem to want to stop kissing me, so I reached down and grabbed his crotch.

"Avery..." he sighed into my mouth while I massaged his erection through his pants.

"I'm not allowed to touch myself, but I'm allowed to touch you. I could blow you."

He thrust into my hand. "Would you really? You wearing that plug is making me so damn hard. But you're not...obligated."

Another man might have considered it routine to push me to my knees and shove his cock down my throat. Julian remained perennially cautious about anything that might feel exploitative, even during a game where he had full permission to use my body. I loved him deeply for that.

I backed him against the door and started unbuckling his pants. "It isn't an obligation to pleasure my smoking hot boyfriend, who's turned on from playing with me."

When his cock was free, I sank down to taste it. Julian sighed again and caressed fingers through my hair. His cock was thick and swollen beneath my tongue, the tip tantalizingly responsive. Briefly, I imagined taking him to the edge of release and leaving him there, tormenting him the way he so enjoyed tormenting me. He'd probably let me, if I asked. It wasn't my kink, though.

I lavished his cock with everything I wished I could feel, sometimes pulling back to slowly lick his shaft and feel it pulsate, or to mouth his tip until his abs clenched. That was enough for me -- just a little bit of teasing, to prove that he needed me, that his blissful spasms were my doing. He didn't interfere; he only steadied himself against the door while I tongued the especially tender spots. My plan slightly backfired, because his arousal only made me hornier. Still, worth it to collect those suppressed groans and his semen shooting forcefully into my mouth.

"Fuck -- you're so good at that," he told me, hand lingering on my scalp. "Thank you."

Julian stayed in the command center the rest of the afternoon and spent some time advising me and several others on updating our contingency plans to include the farming co-op. I kept getting hard, which was verging on painful, but I was making it.

My team and I were finishing up, sitting together at a cluster of desks near the table where all the maps were spread out, when Julian came over and leaned down to look at my work.

"I vote we head back to our room instead of getting dinner," he said in an undertone.

No argument here. "Ok."

"I don't want to wait any longer to get my cock where that plug has been," he went on, right in front of my colleagues, but too low for them to hear. "You're going to come so hard, you'll be begging me to make you wear it again."

I tried and failed to keep blood from rushing to my face.

"I'm not going to make it quick, though," he murmured. "I want to play with you first. You'll have to be patient."

God, I was going to combust right here at the desk.

Suddenly, he switched to normal volume. "Jade," he said to the dark-haired Latin beauty bent over her own work two desks away. "Do you have a minute?"

As she walked toward us, my genitals pulsed and my face got hotter. Julian knew she was one of the last women I'd slept with before him, and that she was the one who broke it off, and that I was still attracted to her. She was way smarter than me, and no chance in hell would she miss the stupid blush all over my face. Nor would she fail to immediately start guessing what might have caused it.

"Avery's having a hard time," he told Jade, incredibly managing to keep a straight face. "Will you help him with these calculations?"

"Sure," she said, sitting beside me and looking at me expectantly. I trained my gaze on the worksheet I'd been using and tried not to squirm on the plug that suddenly seemed three times bigger. I hadn't come up with a single coherent sentence by the time Julian walked off, no doubt pleased with himself. Devious bastard.

As soon as I could, I wrapped up for the day. Julian had gotten away first and was sorting through his pack when I made it back to our quarters and dumped my own stuff by the bench.

"How'd it go with Jade?" he asked, straightening with a smirk.

"Exactly the way you knew it would go." With mock annoyance, I shoved his shoulder. It didn't even unbalance him. "She probably thinks I have a crush on her. Which I guess is better than her thinking you made me walk around all day with a damn plug in my ass."

Speaking of which... His gaze ignited, and he stalked toward me with purpose. Suddenly I remembered that I was about to be naked, and unbearably aroused, and at his mercy. I flushed for the millionth time and looked away, but he pulled my chin up and claimed my mouth passionately.

"Clothes off. I want to see how hard you are."

He just watched with unconcealed hunger while I tugged off my boots and socks, pulled my shirt over my head, and unbuckled my pants and kicked them off. The toy in my back passage felt like it was pulsing. Finally, I stripped my trunks to reveal a cock so inflamed it was nearly purple. Even as Julian studied it, a drop of fluid seeped from the slit. I crossed my arms self-consciously.

"Wow," he marveled, still fully dressed as he stared at my nude body. "Were you good for me? You kept your hands off?"

"Yes." It had taken all my willpower, but I'd done it.

"I'm very impressed. I'll let you come soon. But it's not often I get you quite this worked up, and I intend for us both to enjoy it first."

I shivered as I considered what else I might have to endure, but I nodded.

He moved in and laid his hands at my bare waist, then he kissed me again. Impulsively, I wrapped my arms around his neck, running one hand across his cropped dark hair. At that moment, I wanted him not because I'd been pent up for three days, but because he was ridiculously sexy, standing there so tall and handsome, powerful in mind and body. Like one of the ancient gods from his family's Greek heritage, dressed up in a black t-shirt and leather boots. Like he'd come down from Olympus just to liaison with his favorite human.

A few more ravenous kisses, and I no longer cared how long he was going to make me wait or what torments he had in store for my neglected cock. I just wanted him to touch me, everywhere, inside and out, and preferably never stop.

Catching my mood, Julian steered us both toward the bed. "On your back," he commanded.

I stretched out, already feeling more naked.

He reclined next to me. "Arms over your head."

I did it. God, it was difficult sometimes, surrendering this way, giving him unrestricted access to every inch of my physical being. Yet I craved it -- I needed it. Not always, or even often, but definitely in the mix. I didn't understand exactly what was so freeing about relinquishing my agency, tolerating the intolerable, being completely his. Or why it was terrifying and excruciating and transcendent at the same time.

"Spread your legs."

That one was the worst, but I obeyed. With my knees splayed out on the bed, Julian could get at all my most sensitive spots, no matter how much it teased or tickled or embarrassed me. And damn, he was good at all three. My whole body felt feverish, and he hadn't even started yet.

"Ah, Avery," he murmured from beside me, still wearing all his clothes. "Look at you. So beautiful, so turned on, all exposed. I hardly know where to begin."

He began with kisses. Soft, slow kisses across the stretched canvas of my hyper-aroused skin. My jawbone. My throat. The hollows around my collarbone. Each touch of his lips marking me with a different shade of sensual delight. Windswept blue on the inside of my bicep, like sky reflected in rippling water. Mulberry over the swell of my pecs. Shaded fern green climbing along my ribs.

I closed my eyes and let Julian's mouth paint me with love and longing. Warmer colors now, as he neared the smoldering epicenter where the plug still resided. Honey dripping the softness beside my belly button. Fuchsia blooming up the interior of my thighs. Sunset-orange blazing from the groove below my hip. I tensed, my cock throbbing as I waited for those heavenly lips to land where I needed them most. Two seconds. Five seconds. Nothing but the pulsing of my own blood.

"Julian..." I sighed without opening my eyes.

"Your desperation is incredibly delicious," he told me, warm as the colors I imagined on my skin.

My skin was tingling too loudly for me to put together a response. I lay still, suspended on his wish. Impossible to wait any longer for contact on my cock, yet impossible to resist him.

The next color exploded from my nipple: bright cherry red. My right hand clenched my other wrist tight against my skull, but I couldn't stop my hips from arching up. Julian's lips shaped so delicately around that tiny point, engulfing it with heat and breath and overwhelming sensation. Each nibble sweeter and tarter than ever before, and the corresponding deprivation between my legs absolutely torturous. Fuck, I needed those tiny licks, that juicy suckling, on my aching, bursting cock!

I'm sure I was moaning shamelessly -- white noise in the background of Julian's painting. I heard nothing until he spoke again.

"You're ruining me, do you know that?"

Another lingering kiss at my nipple. His palm landed just above my knee, and I sucked in a breath. Was it finally happening?

"I'm addicted to the way you respond to me," he said, while his hand worked its way up my inner thigh. "All this gasping and moaning...twisting, thrusting...begging, pleading...swelling, throbbing, and eventually, erupting..."

His tongue swirled my areola. His fingers traced the ticklish surfaces near my genitals, helplessly vulnerable with my legs spread wide. Reflexively, my ass squeezed the plug, which ground against my trigger inside.

"But not until I say so," he added.

Oh fucking god, I was going to die.

He sucked my nipple into his mouth again, while his fingers crawled into the tender creases on either side of my sack, brushing my swollen balls with maddeningly care.

I couldn't let go of the breath in my lungs. If I did, I would surely scream, or jack myself until I exploded into a million orgasmic pieces. Julian had to touch my cock next -- he had to --

He didn't. His fingers slipped beneath my balls to explore that indistinct yet deadly arousing area that should have been protected between my thighs. He massaged gently over my prostate, nudging it into that infernal toy, stoking the fire in my cock impossibly hotter.

When his teeth grazed my nipple, I lost it.

"Julian, wait, stop, I can't!" I cried out. My eyelids flew open, my hips thrust off the bed almost involuntarily, and I barely managed not to grab my throbbing shaft.

He had ceased all contact by the time I formed the last word. He sat upright, putting some space between us.

"Hey, it's ok." He held both palms toward me in the gesture of peace. "Take a breath for a minute."

I focused on the ceiling planks above, following the lines of mismatched grain as I often had, and tried to coax my diaphragm back to a life-sustaining pace. He didn't interrupt or try to touch me.

Slowly, equilibrium returned, though the all-consuming need to have my hard-on stroked or sucked or fucked didn't really fade. When I risked a look at Julian's face, he was watching, patient and attentive. I bet he could be denied for years and never flip out like I'd just done. I took another slow breath to settle the shame.

"Talk to me, babe," he invited when my breathing had levelled out some.

It wasn't easy, still lying spread open in front of him, but I swallowed and found my voice. "It's just -- everything -- it's so--" I huffed out the air and tried again. "I've never needed to come for this long, and I could handle it if I just had to wait...but with the plug, I can't get away from it, and it's still in there, and you -- you're --" I couldn't say it out loud.

Julian reached out then, but only to brush my sweaty hair back from my face. "I'm what?"

"You know," I mumbled, not looking at him.

"Teasing you?"

Tongues of flaming desire licked at my untouched shaft. "So fucking badly."

He kept going, register dropping from soothing to seductive. "I'm getting you all hot and desperate? Taking advantage of your most sensitive spots? Giving you a massive erection when you can't get off?"

"Yes." I squirmed slightly on the plug and wished I hadn't.

He stroked through my curls again and rested his palm against my cheek. I closed my eyes and leaned into the caress.

"I've been doing that for three days," Julian said with authoritative emphasis. "I've denied your orgasm seven times in a row. I've had that toy in your ass since this morning, and I've ignored your cock since last night." It was quiet for a moment before he dropped the bomb. "And you let me do all of it."

I flushed at the reminder that this erotic suffering was my own choice. I could feel his gaze boring into my face.

"Didn't you, Avery?"

There was no point in trying to deny it. I nodded.

"Why is that?" Julian's hypnotic voice questioned.

I didn't say anything, but we both knew the answer: I loved what he made me feel, even when it was torturous. The arousal and excitement, and eventually the satisfaction, were unparalleled. It was thrilling to be held on edge, to experience all the inventive ways he found to provoke and please me. To never know what he would do, or when it would stop.

My cock spasmed, sealing my fate. I met his gaze, knowing that even though he'd end the game now if I asked him to, I wasn't going to.

"That's right," he said, reading my surrender with evident satisfaction. "I decide what you feel. I decide for how long. And you like it that way."

He leaned down to kiss me, dipping his tongue in, and I moaned into his mouth. It was fucking hot, the way he exerted control over my body through force of will alone, without needing coercion or restraint of any kind.

"I want to tease you a little longer." Julian's intense gaze held mine. "Will you let me?"

I bit my lip and gathered my courage. My whole groin was still buzzing from his devious fingertips, my nipple was pulsing where his mouth had been, and of course, my cock was burning with unrelieved need.

"Yes," I finally groaned.

"Good." He kissed me deeper, caressing his tongue against mine until I was lifting my hips again.

"Damn you," I said when he released my mouth. "How do you know how to do this to me?"

He smiled. "Didn't you call me a sex god once?"

"You definitely are that."

It came out breathier than I intended, because he was already moving between my legs. Nervous, I lifted my head to see what he was doing.

"Lie back for me, babe," Julian instructed. "You know how to do this. Relax. Let me give this to you."

I let out a breath, putting myself through the familiar exercise of releasing the tension in my body. When my muscles were slack, he pushed my legs a little wider, and I didn't resist.

"Oh, fuck, Julian," I gasped when the first soft fingertip stroked across the vulnerable skin beside my balls. "God, if you knew how that feels right now!"

He stroked me again, that single point of contact lighting up my whole body. And despite the unbearable need it caused, now I wanted more.

"Much better," he murmured as I lay pliant beneath his touch. "I know this is when it's best for you. When you accept what you feel and relinquish the outcome. When you let me push you further than you think you can go."

I couldn't disagree. His fingertips were doing the same thing as before -- creeping into my crevices, brushing over my balls, making me desperate -- but without the anxiety, it was fucking amazing. Each light touch brought sparkling pleasure welling to the surface and left sweet yearning in its wake. The ache he created in my cock was almost a form of stimulation in itself.

He stroked and fondled, teased and tickled, all around my crotch, while my lust raged unsated. Every sensitive part of me was thoroughly handled, except the one that would actually give me satisfaction.

At long last, Julian grasped the end of the plug and pulled on it a little. I sighed in relief at finally getting a break from the incessant pressure inside my ass, but when he had worked it out of me, he added more lube and began fucking me with it.