After the End Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery started slightly, as if surprised to be commanded right away, but he complied along with Vik.

"Avery, I'd like you to undress him," I instructed. "Completely."

He hesitated and flicked a self-conscious glance in my direction, but when he turned to Vik, his eyes were bright beneath the shyness.

I watched with relish as Avery began unbuttoning Vik's navy-blue collared shirt, an attractive choice that set off his dark features. I intended to stay dressed for the first part of tonight's activities, but inside my pants, my cock was already filling out. I'd been surprised by the direction Avery's fantasy had taken earlier, but I was absolutely on board. It was more proof that my instincts had been correct -- Vik was the right person for us to experiment with.

Avery hung Vik's shirt neatly over the bench -- more neatly than he ever left his own clothes -- then pulled Vik's undershirt over his head. I could see Vik's desire awakening, which was confirmed when Avery unzipped his pants and revealed the tenting fabric of his underwear. Finally, Avery slid Vik's trunks down his legs and over his feet, something he'd probably have been too nervous to do on his own.

He surveyed Vik for a moment like his naked body was a fresh-baked blueberry pie. I found our new partner just as mouthwatering. For his part, Vik's description of himself as well-trained had proved accurate. He stood in a graceful posture that subtly radiated submission -- no extraneous movement, alert without a hint of impatience, awaiting his next order.

I gave it to him. "Now you undress Avery."

Avery blushed adorably, as if he were a virgin instead of someone who'd been naked with dozens of partners. It was one of my favorite things about him, the combination of bold exterior and vulnerable interior, and I'd become quite adept at exploiting it for the purposes of sexual intrigue. If I do say so myself.

Vik was less shy, but he unwrapped Avery with both tenderness and thirst. He didn't let his hands linger; he stepped away respectfully and faced me again as soon as Avery was bare.

I let them both stand at attention, where I could appreciate their exposed erections. "Our first time together, Avery got to experience two sets of hands on his body." I waited for the trace of renewed flush that meant Avery was remembering all those fingers against his delicate nerves. "For tonight, to start things off, he gets to experience two mouths."

I paused to let his imagination start running. As I'd explained to him after our first major power exchange, arousal is both a science and an art. Like a plant, it needs space, water, and nourishment to blossom at its full potential. One critical nutrient source for Avery's arousal, I'd learned early, was anticipation.

"Here are the rules," I continued. "Avery will decide where on his body Vik's mouth will go. Vik will decide how to deploy his lips, tongue, or teeth in the selected location. Whenever I instruct him, Avery will choose a new place. And each round, I will use my own mouth on his body as I see fit."

Avery's lips parted slightly, and he lowered his eyeline, but I could read the excitement. He still tended to be reluctant to admit aloud what he wanted, so I was looking forward to more flushes on his cheeks.

"I'll adjust your position, Avery, based on what parts of you we need to reach. I will allow you one orgasm tonight, but not until the end of the session, and not until I give you permission. So I'd advise you not to let yourself get too close, too early." I cocked my head mischievously. "You should be able to wait, given that you came so hard this morning."

There was another sweet blush. His focus snapped to my face, as if worrying I'd reveal exactly why his orgasm had been so forceful. My lips barely curved, sensual but noncommittal. Let him worry. It would only add to the blood volume collecting between his legs.

"Vik will not be getting an orgasm tonight," I added. "At least not until he's home. Which may seem like a lengthy wait, presently."

That drew a darkly possessive look from Avery. I was very much getting into this new dominant side of him. Giving up my autonomy didn't turn me on the way it did the two naked men in front of me, so he'd rarely had an opportunity to express it. I loved that I could command my partner and watch him command someone else at the same time.

"You can get back on the bed," I told them, and they settled tentatively near each other. "Avery, first pick. Where do you want Vik's mouth?"

His gaze fastened on Vik as he answered, "My mouth." Then he glanced at me, uncertain. "Is that allowed?"

"Anywhere you want. Nothing is off limits," I assured him. I knew there were some taboos about kissing in non-romantic relationships, but I'd never seen the merit. In my opinion, emotionless sex doesn't exist; it's only a matter of type and degree. And Avery is quite an affectionate person. I wasn't surprised he'd immediately wanted that connection.

He was kneeling near the middle of the bed, heels tucked under him. Vik took a similar position facing him and gently moved in to meet Avery's lips with his own. A thrill ran through my cock as their kiss became passionate. I'd meant it when I'd told Avery that what turned him on turned me on. Locking lips with our community's doctor was certainly turning him on.

I could kiss Avery anywhere, literally anywhere, and make it exciting. I had documented evidence on that score. I moved behind him and started with an easy warmup: soft kisses across one shoulder, trailing along his upper back, then to the other shoulder. I lingered at the top of his spine while he made out with Vik.

"Julian, am I allowed to touch him? With my hands?" Avery asked after a minute.

"Yes. I should have clarified that. Hands can be used for stability, but not for stimulation."

Avery laid one hand on Vik's neck and the other at his side, and the kissing resumed. I gave them a little longer before announcing, "Next place, Avery."

His breathing had picked up a notch. "My neck."

Another electric current hit my crotch as Vik's lips made contact with the sensitive skin below Avery's ear. I moved to get a better view. God, it was hot to see Avery reorient around the pleasure Vik was providing. I loved kissing Avery there, but when I did it, I couldn't also watch his face.

I moved my own lips to the opposite side of Avery's neck, and he inhaled in a rush. Unless he'd done this before with two female partners, he'd probably never felt two sets of lips and two tongues wetting his pulse points.

Vik and I worked the muscles and rigid tendons of his neck until I judged that Avery's vitals indicated he was ready to proceed.

"Next place," I instructed.

Some color returned to his face as he requested, "My nipple."

Yes. This was one I really wanted to see. By his hungry expression, so did Vik.

"Lean back," I told Avery, propping the pillows against the headboard. When he was reclined, Vik bent his lips to the chosen target.

"Oh, fuck," Avery moaned immediately. His nipples were one of my favorite places to give him pleasure, but for now I left it to Vik. I moved lower, where I could place kisses on the flat plane of Avery's stomach.

His cock noticed I was nearby. It strained toward my mouth, but I ignored it. Instead, I licked into his belly button.

"Julian!" he half-giggled.

"Hmm?"

Avery wriggled his torso, his attention torn between Vik's tongue lapping his areola and mine dipping into his ticklish divot.

"Come on, there are so many better places for that!" Suppressed laughter undermined his attempt at persuasion.

"I like this one," I told him, amused, and licked him again.

His head tilted back in one of those delicious groans I earned by frustrating him and turning him on at the same time. I was well aware of the inflammatory effect of forcing him to accept touch in an over-sensitized area. My tongue didn't do nearly as much damage as my fingers, so I let him endure it for a minute while his nipple was thoroughly bathed.

"Next place."

Vik was watching expectantly, and Avery didn't disappoint. "My cock."

I moved out of the way so Vik could settle between Avery's legs. He painted a wet stripe up Avery's length almost reverently, like it belonged to an imperial prince, like we were lounging in a palace on a lush velvet sofa, rather than in the lawless outback on this poor excuse for a mattress. I watched the beginning of what appeared to be a skillful blow job, if Avery's reactions were anything to go by. Then I leaned in to give my own worship to his other nipple.

"Oh, yes, thank you," he sighed, then he seemed to get lost in the intensity of simultaneous oral attention to two of his favorite places.

I sucked his nub gently, the way he liked, and occasionally grazed him with my teeth. That always made his cock spasm. I kept an appreciative eye on Vik's work and let this round go longer than the others. No one complained.

Avery had a hand on Vik's head and was humming in pleasure by the time I interrupted. "Next place."

Vik dutifully removed himself, but Avery protested. "I don't want another place." His hips arched back toward the mouth that hadn't finished the job.

"What did I tell you about getting too close too early? Choose another place, and then you can come back. Surely there's somewhere else you'd like to feel Vik's talented mouth."

He groaned but acquiesced. "Ok...my balls."

Vik started to move toward his new objective, but I stopped him. "Switch places with Avery, so he can kneel over you."

Avery threw me a slightly apprehensive look, but he got up. I adjusted the pillows so Vik would be at the best angle, and Avery got into position above him, leaning on top of the headboard, facing the wall. Vik's shapely lips opened to receive one of Avery's dangling testicles, and his own erection bounced in response.

For a moment, I was distracted, seized by a desire to sink my mouth over Vik's cock. I'd seen how he reacted to our games last time; I knew his flesh was as sensitive to touch as his medical care was to patient needs. But the last thing I wanted was to induce more insecurity in my partner, so I stuck to the plan.

I straddled Vik without making contact and focused on Avery. He didn't know where I was, so he jumped when I swiped my tongue over the very sensitive spot just where his ass crack began.

"Fuck!" he gasped. Which soon turned into a stream of "Ah, god, fuck..." as I kept licking the top of his cleft. I didn't think I'd ever teased him there with my tongue before. Just one fingertip in that spot could make him wild with need, and my mouth seemed to be doing an even better job.

I couldn't see what Vik was doing, but Avery's moans multiplied while I lapped the cluster of nerves in no-man's-land between his back and ass. Before long I heard his urgent voice.

"Next place?"

"If you're planning for it to be your cock," I warned, "you should know I have no intention of letting you come this soon."

A satisfying groan. "How am I supposed to not want to come when two guys are licking me everywhere?"

"Just enjoy it, babe. Haven't I taught you any patience in the last two years? Relax -- let us make you feel good. Besides, it hasn't nearly been everywhere."

I made him wait while I teased his cleft a little longer. Then I gave him the choice. "Next place."

"Cock," he answered immediately. "I'm not going to come," he promised me. "It's just aching so badly, and Vik --" He looked at the handsome face between his legs.

"Knows what he's doing?" I supplied.

"Fuck yes."

There might have been the slightest twinge of jealousy at his enthusiasm. But I'd given Avery countless staggering orgasms with my own mouth, and I know everyone has a unique style.

I guided Vik to slide further down and repositioned Avery with his knees wide apart. "I think you'll be happy with my next choice," I told him seductively.

As soon as he fed his tip into Vik's mouth, I spread his ass cheeks and laid my tongue at his hole.

"Oh my god!" he exclaimed. His body went taut under the onslaught of pleasure. He moaned in abandon as I licked his pucker while Vik worked his swollen rod.

"You like that, babe?" I said between wet swipes at his private back entrance. "One man tonguing your asshole and another sucking your cock?"

"Yes, yes, fuck..." He strained between the two of us, his rapid breaths marking time, punctuated by the occasional smack of lips. "Ah, Julian, you're really not going to let me come like this?"

"I have other plans for your cock, which I expect you're going to prefer."

"I don't think that's possible..." His voice was strained too.

"Really? Because I was going to let you come with that cock buried in Vik's ass."

Avery froze in place with a captured lungful of air, and a muffled moan escaped from Vik.

"What about you, Vik? Would you prefer that he come in your mouth, or in your ass?"

Vik disengaged his lips, and I wished I could see the look passing between them. Yearning drenched his reply. "In my ass -- Avery, please --"

"Yes, that," Avery panted in agreement. "Now?"

"One more minute. Go easy on him, Vik, if you want him to last inside you."

Vik moaned again, Avery swore, and I enjoyed his tiny back entrance like it was the last ice cream cone on earth. Which, given that almost no one in Fort Laurel had ever eaten ice cream, wasn't too far from the truth.

When I was ready to move on, I directed Avery to lie on his back. I got up to rinse my mouth with antiseptic, and Vik took a few sips from my canteen. Then I sat beside Avery and handed him the lube and towel.

"You're in charge now," I told him fondly. "Other than staying in this position and getting my permission before you come, you decide what Vik does and what I do."

A long breath left him while he processed that information. Then he tugged on my arm, and a different kind of warmth melted the rich loam of his irises. "Kiss me."

Matching warmth crept through my chest. I stretched out beside him and met his lips gladly.

"You're ok with this?" I checked quietly when the kiss ended.

"Yeah."

He seemed sure, so I kissed him again. "Whenever you're ready."

His gaze shifted to Vik, waiting patiently on the other side. "You're ok with this?" Avery asked him.

"Absolutely." It was the same tone he'd used when I'd originally asked if he would accept Avery's authority, but intensified by at least an order of magnitude. "I've been dreaming of it."

Despite his desire, some shyness returned as Avery took the bottle of lube and rubbed a generous amount onto his cock. In many parts of the country, sexually transmitted infections still made unprotected intercourse dangerous. The original founders of Avery's community in Acadiana, however, had maintained near-total isolation for a generation as civilization broke down around them. With antibiotics no longer effective and advanced healthcare available only to the extremely wealthy, the founders had wisely instituted strict infection protocols, including for sex. After a couple of decades, as I'd been informed on my arrival, infections were no longer being passed to new partners.

Now, any newcomers to the community underwent mandatory testing and symptom monitoring, and the use of protection with positive carriers was an entrenched cultural practice. Which allowed most of us welcome freedom to enjoy sex without barriers. When pregnancy wasn't a risk, anyway.

When Avery was lubed, Vik climbed eagerly into position with knees on either side. I lay facing them so I could watch the show. In an unexpectedly tender gesture, Avery reached for my hand and laced his fingers through mine. Moved, I gave him a supportive squeeze.

He focused on the man he was about to enter. "Put me inside," he invited more than commanded.

Vik guided Avery's glans to his entrance and started to impale himself. Damn, I felt that in my own cock. I'd enjoyed the tight rings of Avery's ass stretching around my shaft at least a couple hundred times, and it was exquisite. Avery, however, rarely got that experience. Thanks mostly to a brutal sexual assault I'd suffered at a disgustingly young age -- and possibly my own innate preferences, though it was difficult to tell -- I didn't want anal stimulation very often. If I did, it was usually digital. I was glad to provide him a chance to be with someone who reciprocated his desire for intercourse.

I hoped eventually I'd get to force Vik's ass open myself. With consent, of course. I wanted him to look at me with that blissful, adoring expression he was currently directing at my partner. Avery loved taking my orders in his own way, but for him, it was more about the thrill of being pushed past his comfort zone. Vik, I sensed, was drawn to submission for other reasons. Fucking him would offer a different flavor of sweet.

If that happened, though, it would be well down the line. Care was clearly still needed to ensure that Avery didn't equate my sexual interest in Vik with romantic interest. That was one reason I'd kept our encounters closely controlled with rules -- it allowed Avery to be intimate with Vik, without any potentially threatening contact between Vik and me.

I watched Vik's ass slowly swallow Avery's cock, seeming to accept him easily. Avery allowed plenty of space to adjust, as I'd taught him. There was something special about holding his hand while he took this step with another man for the first time. Almost nostalgic, a glimpse of an alternate past where I could have been in his life much earlier.

His free hand landed at Vik's hip. "Ok?" he asked.

"Yeah," Vik confirmed, his own hands resting on his thighs. Fluid was leaking down his swollen rod.

Together they began to move, tentatively at first, until they found a synchronization that worked. Avery sighed in rapture once Vik's ass was rhythmically massaging his pole.

After a minute, he reached for Vik's shaft. He fondled it experimentally, keeping his touch light. Then he looked up at the man he was impaling.

"Can you come, just from being fucked? Without this?" He indicated his fingers petting Vik's cock. His other hand stayed in mine.

"I could. If I were allowed to."

Avery kept playing with the unguarded erection in front of him. He stared into Vik's eyes, his own glinting with that new, possessive energy I found fascinating. "You're not allowed to come, though."

"No," Vik agreed. His expression was more of a glow -- subtle passion and naked surrender.

Avery's loose fist brushed Vik's glans several times, while his hungry gaze savored Vik's responses. "I could fuck you and stroke you for an hour, and you still wouldn't be able to come."

Vik's rough voice betrayed the effects of Avery's hand, cock, and threat. "No, I wouldn't."

Avery groaned under his breath and started thrusting into him more deeply. Then he stopped moving and looked at me. "Take your clothes off. Then I want you behind him."

He let go of my hand, but I hesitated. "Are you sure?" I hadn't expected he'd want me to do anything except suck on his nipple again.

"Who's in charge right now?" He challenged me like he needed to prove something, but to himself.

Well, I had put him in charge, so if he wanted to push this, it was his call. I sat up and undressed as ordered, tossing my clothes to the floor. Then I sat on my heels with one knee on either side of Avery's body, my inner thighs straddling Vik's hips. It was the closest I'd been to him so far.

Avery resumed thrusting beneath me. He'd moved his own hands to Vik's legs. "Touch him," he commanded me. "The way you would if you were alone with him."

Damn. I couldn't tell if I'd walked into a trap, or into a fantasy. Avery's gaze held mine meaningfully, daring me to comment.

I decided to go with it. What would I do if I were alone with Vik? He'd shifted to lean slightly forward with hands braced on the bed. His smooth, sensitive olive skin drew me with magnetic force. I wanted to feel him everywhere. I wanted to make him addicted to my touch.