All Comments on 'After the End Ch. 15'

by RobinZephyr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJ5 months ago

I wonder if Graham would really become a permanent fixture for those two, especially since feelings are involved.

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots5 months ago

Beautifully done. You have succeeded in portraying how meaningful relationships can be so different, yet inclusive and loving each in their own way. It’s heart-warming to see Averly being so nurtured and loved, finally, by two strong, caring & sensitive men without condescension. Thanks.

PierololoPierololo5 months ago

Hello Robin,

Number 15 "After the End" is the best fuck story I've ever read.

The dramaturgy is perfect because it leads the reader step by step through identification with the initial feelings of guilt and the initial shyness of one's own partner before the much-desired threesome to identification with the darling. The result is a constantly changing identification with the partner, with the newcomer and with one's own desires.

The language is extremely appealing because it knows how to describe all the movements and body parts that lead to the free play of bodies in an extremely matter-of-fact way. I have constantly learned new words that excite me and with which I can continue to delight my partners.

The story has an excellent sex appeal and psychological sophistication because it precisely distinguishes and demonstrates the two basic types of sexual play: Graham is the type of lover as in Pasolini's "Theorema": everyone desires him - it's quite simple and normal for him. He remains free of libidinal compulsion. Free of any dependency, he playfully and extremely attentively fucks everyone else who wants to be taken. - Avery, on the other hand, is presented as a sex type of dependency and therefore also as a lover who can be instrumentalized. This is coherent and exciting, because the vast majority of readers know both types of free and pleasurable sexual relationships and seek to live them.

But it is also impressive to see where the literary-erotic art of the pleasantly pansexual author stops. There is always a third party observing the others.

That is not yet a "threesome".

In a sexually real threesome, everything depends on each participant coming to fucking bliss with each other simultaneously and rhythmically in harmony with all three bodies. This includes the description of the peculiar overall feeling in the triple swinging in and fucking through. This can take the form of careful double cock penetration or simultaneous thrusting from behind paired with fucking in the front, or even a simple prelude to triple tonguing or three-tailed wanking together, etc. It all depends on the psychological permission to make love to each other three times. This leads to more than pleasure. It leads to bliss. To absolutely simple and horny bliss, which usually has such a lasting effect that three people stay together for once.

Well, does that appeal to you? You can always write to me. I think your writing is excellent. I'm into verbal sex and whatsapp eroticism myself. peter@saluti.info

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinZephyr@RobinZephyr
Update 4/6/2024: I've paused editing After the End - Part 3 due to other demands on my time, but I'm still committed to having the remaining four chapters (19-22) to you at some point. You can encourage the process by letting me know you'd like to read more. :) About my work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES