All Comments on 'After the End Ch. 19'

by RobinZephyr

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 month ago

Wow, this was a bit heavy. So did Avery ever be with Julian like Graham did? If not, that's a bit unfair since Avery is his husband; however Julian having that breakthrough was amazing in itself.

JRSONJRSONabout 1 month ago

Damn... I agree with BlowPopJ, this was heavy!

Graham seemed to be oblivious to the all of the pain and problems he caused both Avery and Julian! I'm frankly shocked that he was allowed another chance after all the pain and damage he caused by leaving so abruptly. It was very understandable that it took Avery some time to trust and allow Graham back in.

It was nice to see some significant healing and forgiveness.

The breakthrough that finally happen in the end with Graham and Avery was wonderful.

Graham leaving the way that he did certainly caused the married relationship to suffer. Especially with Avery., which in turn affected Julian as he tried to help heal Avery's abandonment issues. But his actions also shook Julian pretty deeply.

I loved that Graham was able to finally break through Julian's well fortified walls and that it lead to some emotional sexy times together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobinZephyr@RobinZephyr
Update 4/6/2024: I've paused editing After the End - Part 3 due to other demands on my time, but I'm still committed to having the remaining four chapters (19-22) to you at some point. You can encourage the process by letting me know you'd like to read more. :) About my work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES