After the Exes - Being Irresistible

Story Info
She wants to be irresistible to her new lover.
8.3k words
4.78
7.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
139 Followers

Jason woke first. He left the bed as deftly as he could so as not to disturb his new lover. He was naked so he grabbed his boxer shorts from the floor. Instead of using the master bathroom for nature's morning call, he used the guest bathroom down the hallway. After making a pot of coffee, he sat at the table, mindlessly gazing out the window at the newly risen sun.

Maybe it was the smell of the freshly brewed coffee but Lauren was soon up and joined him. She was still beautiful but now in a rather unkept state. Her hair was all askew and there was no makeup left on her face. She wore only a plain white T-shirt that went no farther down than her upper thigh. The slow rubbing of her eyes indicated that she was not yet fully awake.

Without a word or any hesitation, Lauren sat sideways on Jason's lap and planted one hell of a kiss on his lips. This was not a gentle good-morning kiss. This was a full on, lover-to-lover, I-want-to-devour-you kiss. It caused them to both draw in deep breaths while the long kiss lasted. Their tongues alternated having intercourse with the other's mouth. This kiss was both a reenactment of some of the previous evening's highlights and a mutual expression of thanks for those past pleasures that occurred just a few short hours ago.

Lauren ended the kiss and nuzzled her face deep into the side of Jason's neck. She let out a very long and satisfying sigh and was quiet for a long moment. A deep breath followed and then she spoke.

"You know what?" she asked while simultaneously yawning. "You smell like me."

She gave his neck a licking kiss and then followed up with, "and you taste like me too."

These words came out slowly and calmly, as if those facts, although not part of the usual morning conversation, were certainly understandable.

Jason kissed Lauren gently around her face and neck before replying, "Well I have news for you. You taste and smell like you too, and me."

They kissed again but this time it was a gentler and loving good-morning kiss.

Neither was bothered by what their senses had registered that morning. How they tasted and smelled was different than what it was several hours earlier. Now it was richer, headier but in no way unpleasant. Quite the contrary. They both enjoyed that olfactory and gustatory reminder of what they had done. While they were kissing, their minds replayed what had happened to make them taste and smell that way. These were pleasant recollections indeed.

Lauren reached and poured herself a cup of coffee without having to leave Jason's lap. They remained like that as they continued to wake up more fully and bask in the memory of what had unquestionably been an exhilarating experience for them both.

"Thank you for a wonderful time last night," Jason said although either of them could have started the conversation with that sentence.

"Me too," said Lauren with a sheepish note to her voice.

"I'm glad because you certainly indulged me with all my little personal pleasures that I have gone without for all those years."

"You are most welcome," Lauren proudly returned. "It's not like there wasn't anything in it for me. I didn't suffer one little bit!"

They hugged again and sipped some more coffee. Things remained quiet for a while.

Although their embraces were tender, things more primal began to stir in them both. That may not have been the intent but it was certainly the outcome.

Jason's hands instinctively began to wander. They moved around her back and then down over her ass.

"You're not wearing anything under that," Jason said, being pleased with that discovery.

Lauren looked at him with an expression of "why should that surprise you" on her face.

"Did you really like last night," Jason asked as he inhaled deeply with his face planted in her neck, again taking in the scent of their past love making.

Lauren was pretty sure where this was going. It was a weak and obvious attempt to get the conversation around to what had gone on the night before. It was an open invitation to relive it verbally, to talk about it, to use those words once again, to state wants and desired but this time, in the past tense. They wouldn't be words to describe what might be. They would be words about recent, real, and quite vivid events.

Lauren kissed all around Jason's mouth and face as she said, "Yes. I enjoyed it all. Everything we did. Everything I did to you and everything you did to me."

There was a pause before she added, "And something tells me that this conversation is just getting started."

Jason hugged her tight and shyly asked, "And is that alright?"

Lauren just responded with another kiss, this time just like that first passionate one they had shared that morning.

"Do you want to know what my favorite part was?" Lauren asked but continued without waiting for an answer.

"It was that I knew that you really wanted me. I was appealing to you. You desired me. In those moments, there was no one else in your world but me. I was the center of your attention. I felt like I was your whole universe. For the first time in a long time, I was a sexual woman! I was wanted, and it made me feel wonderful!"

Of course it was all true but that wasn't the sort of answer that he was hoping for. She didn't mention a single body part, bodily fluid, or what any of their five senses had experienced. There wasn't a single verb that described any physical activity.

"And do you have a favorite part?" she asked with an all-knowing smirk on her face.

Jason's mind was now conflicted. The raw sexual animal part of him wanted to seize the opportunity to go through a play-by-play description of everything they had done, everything that was in line with his particular interests, but that sort of conversation clashed with the more cerebral tone that Lauren had set. Somehow, mentioning his enjoyment of ejaculating into her mouth didn't seem the best response to her statement of how special she had felt. Hmmm. A dilemma. How could Jason deftly maneuver the conversation around to just plain sexy talk? His mental machinery was grinding away but nothing was coming of it. All his cranial churning just created a long pause without a reply. Lauren's smile widened. She knew exactly the conflict that was going on in Jason's head.

She kissed him on the mouth and with their lips still in contact she hissed, "I'll bet it was right after you were inside me and then you put your penis in my mouth, all covered with me. You knew that I was tasting myself off of you and that was just too much. That made you come in my mouth."

Up until he heard those words, Jason had been in a slow rubble towards arousal. Now, the starter's flag had been dropped and every sexual element of his body roared off and was quickly in high gear. The rate of his breathing instantly jumped. The increased cardiac output immediately went straight down to his groin. His cock quickly pulsed to erection and pressed up against the back of Lauren's thigh as she sat in his lap.

"Ooo," Lauren remarked. "I can feel that something else that is now wide awake this morning. I suppose that I guessed right about how you felt about last night."

Jason smiled. He was pleased but slightly embarrassed.

"I have a wonderful idea Jason," Lauren suggested. "How about we go back to bed? I think I know of a way where I can have my special desires met as well as yours. Are you up for that?"

She paused for just a moment before adding, "Stupid question. Never mind. I can tell you are. Let's go."

After another deep sensual kiss, they got up, went back to the bedroom, and flopped down on the bed. Jason wrapped his arms around Lauren and began kissing her, starting at her neck.

"Whoa, hold on a minute," she said as she tried to create a little separation between them. "I'm OK with this, really, but I want to talk to you for a minute."

"OK, sorry," Jason apologized, realizing that he might have been a little too zealous, too anxious to pick up where they left off last night.

"No, it's fine. I just want to talk to you first," she began. "I meant what I said before. You made me feel so special. You wanted me. I so rarely felt that in my marriage. I would do everything I possibly could to get Mike to find me attractive. I left him notes. I sent him sexy texts. I would dress sexy. I put on expensive perfume. I did my makeup. I was the one that usually initiated sex, only to be given some excuse. I tried everything but nothing worked. Can you see how frustrating that can be? How hard that is on one's confidence?"

Jason genuinely could and nodded so.

"But it was different last night. I was attractive to you. You were aroused by me. You wanted me and you made great love to me."

"Uh huh," Jason muttered, not sure where this was leading.

"So, because of my time with Mike, lots of my fantasies were about being sexy, being attractive and desirable by men. I would dream about having heads turn when I walked into a room. Being able to seduce a man, tease him, get him so crazy with desire for me and then prove to him that he was right, that I was worth it, that I could fulfil his every desire. I just wanted to be wanted."

"Well, you certainly did that last night!" Jason confirmed.

"I guess so, sort of, but that's what I want to talk to you about. That is the fantasy that I want to experience."

"Ok, I think I get it. You'd like to see if you can seduce me with your charms and turn me into a crazy wanton sex maniac. You want to be a sort of Mata Hari and get me so worked up that I'd give you the keys to Fort Knox and all the secrets to our atomic weapons."

The metaphors aside, that is exactly what Lauren wanted and she was pleased that she had successfully made her point.

Jason was perfectly OK with this. After all, she had indulged his sexual whims and so he had no reservations about returning in-kind. And why not? With the information that Lauren provided, it certainly looked like it would be a very positive experience for him.

Jason assumed that the realization of this fantasy would take place some time in the future and so he asked, "Sounds like fun. When would you like to do this?"

Lauren leaned back into him and whispered into his ear, "I was hoping we could do it now. I kind of got all excited about it and I think you did too. Do we have to wait?"

Jason provided his answer by just returning her embrace along with another deep kiss.

Lauren wrested herself from Jason's increasing clutches and got up from the bed.

"Awww no," she cautioned with a slight whine and a wag of her finger. "That's not how this is supposed to go. I have to seduce you, remember? It's no good if you're already seduced. That doesn't count. No jumping to the end. This is supposed to be a slow process."

They both understood the paradox that was before them. Ideally, this scenario would start somewhat spontaneously, certainly before Jason had any clue as to what was about to take place. The trouble was that both were already pretty far along in the arousal process and neither had any desire to postpone things so they could begin all over from a standing start. It was going to take a little pretending, mostly on Jason's part.

While Jason remained on the bed, his erection raging and noticeable under his boxer shorts, Lauren moved away to the center of the room.

"Do you find me attractive?" Lauren asked.

"Of course I do!" he instantly replied.

"You do? How could you? Look at me. I am dressed in just a T-shirt. Nothing sexy. I have no makeup on. My hair is a mess and there's stuff in it too," she said as she took hold of a tress of hair, all stuck together and made stiff by dried cum.

"Yep. That looks great to me!" Jason quipped with a smile.

"Aw, come on. Play along," she said with a twinge of frustration.

"Ok. Sorry," he said, composing himself. "No. You're not attractive."

"That's not what I want either! Come on! Stop joking!"

"OK. Sorry. I get it. I really do."

Jason settled himself down. He did know what she meant and wanted. The opportunity for a little lighthearted humor was fine but had run its course. If pressed any further, he ran the risk of accidentally doing the very thing that was so upsetting to her in her marriage. He was in danger of being yet another partner that didn't take her feelings seriously, risking leaving her sad and frustrated.

Attempting to start this scenario from the absolute beginning, Jason laid down on the bed, looked away from Lauren for a moment, and then acted as if she had just walked into the room.

The curtain was now up. Act 1, scene 1.

He looked up at her and said, "Hi ya toots. What's up?"

"Plenty, from what I can tell, even from here," Lauren said. "Are you pleased to see me?"

Jason just replied with a smile on his face.

"Hmmm. Let me see if I can make myself look a little better," she continued.

The T-shirt that Lauren was wearing was Jason's and was indeed unflattering. Its length was fine. It exposed almost all of her very attractive legs but the rest of it did nothing to highlight her petite features. She looked down at herself and began to use her hands to manipulate the T-shirt. At first, she pulled on the back of the shirt. This brought the front in tight so it conformed to her body from her chest down to her hips. Instantly her sexy shape was now revealed.

Her already erect nipples were prominent from beneath the now stretched cotton. She smoothly ran her hands from behind her back, along her waist, and then up until they slid over her breasts. Her hands moved as if it was her intention to highlight the shape of her breasts but they both knew that the real reason was because it felt very good to have those sensitive nipples caressed like that. Just as Lauren wanted, it was having the proper effect on them both.

With her hands over her breasts and her fingers teasing her proud nipples she asked, "Now doesn't this look better."

"Oh, you know it does!" Jason exclaimed. "That looks fine!"

"I'm glad you like the way this looks. I really do. How about if I do this?"

Lauren cupped both breasts in her hands and massaged herself slowly and to great effect. She moaned softly from her caresses. She then turned her attentions to her nipples. She circled and pinched them through the T-shirt material, sending arousal impulses directly to between her legs. She knew she was getting wetter.

"Do you like that? Do you like seeing me play with my nipples, getting them hard like that?"

She knew that was the sort of thing that Jason loved to hear and a perfect way to move him down the path of arousal.

Jason was speechless. Here was a woman, standing in the middle of the room wearing nothing but his T-shirt, putting on a show for him, pinching her nipples, and talking sexy. He was already at the destination point of this exercise but he knew that were was still a long way to go.

Lauren began to slowly sway her hips from side to side while still caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples.

"You know that I have sensitive nipples. This feels wonderful but do you know what feels better? Do you remember what you did last night? What I thought was so sexy?"

Jason knew every single thing they had done last night. He had been replaying every microsecond of it over and over since he woke up. He had an answer in mind but just kept staring, hoping Lauren would just continue on her own.

"Here, I'll show you. It was when you did this."

Lauren narrated while she showed him.

"It was when you used your fingers, like this. When you put them inside of me, got them all wet, like this. And then, rubbed it on my nipples, like this."

She didn't use the word "them" to indicate that it was his fingers, but "it" to indicate what they had on them. That was the important part.

Jason watched, mesmerized, while she rubbed her wet fingers on the outside of the T-shirt over her hard nipple, creating a wet spot.

"You did it again and again, like this. And then, and then, and then you did this."

Lauren looked right into Jason eyes and said nothing until the act was completed. Her fingers once again pressed deep into her and when they were drawn out, just like Jason had done the night before, they did not go to her nipple. They went into her mouth. That is when she spoke again.

"You put your fingers, after being in my pussy, all wet with my juices, you put them into my mouth. You made me taste myself. You made me taste my pussy, just like now. Just like this."

She did it again and then several more times after that. She knew this was a huge thing for Jason. There was no better way to drive him to the brink than to do this.

With one finger still in her mouth she mumbled, "Do you like that? Seeing me do that? Seeing me taste myself?"

Jason cannot be asked that question too many times.

"Oh yes!" Jason sighed. "You know I do. You know I have this thing about when a woman is tasting herself."

"You mean like this? With my fingers? Like this?"

Lauren repeated the act yet again but she was really giving Jason the opportunity to elaborate and he took it.

"Yes. I love seeing you put your fingers in your pussy and then licking your juices off of them, seeing it on your lips, on your tongue!"

He paused for a moment so that he could concentrate on watching Lauren's wet fingers again go into her mouth.

"But there are other ways too," Jason said and then paused to be sure no objection might be coming. There was none.

"I liked it last night, when you came on my face," Jason continued. "When my mouth and face were all covered in your juices, and then we kissed. We shared how you taste, how it feels, all wet and slippery, on our lips. How you smell."

Lauren smiled, signally that she too enjoyed that.

Jason wasn't about to stop now.

"And like you said, after I was inside you. When you sucked my cock, licking and tasting yourself off of me. God I loved that!"

"Yes, I think we know that," Lauren said with a smirk. "The last time I did that, it started out with me tasting just me but pretty soon I ended tasting a whole lot of you when you came all over my face and in my mouth."

"Oh my God, Baby! This is so hot! You are amazing! I want you so bad, right now!" Jason exclaimed.

Jason's cock was desperate for any attention above the minor friction coming from his boxers. He was already on the brink of orgasm, and they had not even touched each other since this play acting had begun. This was going to take some extraordinary willpower.

He slid his hand beneath his boxers and began to gently rub his erection. It was more instinctive than anything else. It wasn't to get himself off but more of an attempt to give himself the minimal attention in an attempt to slow things down a bit.

Lauren smiled happily. This was going exactly how she wanted it to. Because of what she was doing and saying, her lover was rubbing his cock in desperate need of attention. This was exactly what she wanted and told him so.

"Seeing you all hard like that, rubbing yourself, and me touching and tasting myself like this, I am very excited too," and after a short pause, added, "and very wet!"

"How wet, baby?" Jason whispered playfully, knowing full well that there was nothing in doubt on this subject.

"I know I am," she teased. "But how about if you tell me?"

Lauren moved over to the bed, brought her hand from between her legs and then up to his face, wiping them over his lips like an unskilled painter before pressing them into his mouth. Jason audibly swooned. Oh, how he did love the taste of pussy.

"What about you, lover?" Lauren asked teasingly. "Are you wet?"

She looked down at Jason's boxers. His erection could not have strained from beneath them any more forcefully. Before he answered, she dragged her fingernails lightly over his boxers, from his balls all the way up the shaft. Jason's cock twitched and swelled as she made that trip several times. He squirmed and moaned from the vibrations from her fingernails with each pass over his cock. It felt like sweet torture.

Mr_Neb
Mr_Neb
139 Followers