After the Exes - Being Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her lips planted against Jason's cock, she muttered in a whisper, "I'm coming."

The shaking began again. The spasms returned. The gasping was audible again. She quivered between his legs until this second orgasm rocked through her. All through it, her face never broke contact with Jason's cock.

Even in the throes of climax, she once again slid her tongue up and down Jason's dick. In an unexpected gesture, Lauren removed her fingers from her still quivering pussy and brought them up to Jason's face. From being slightly off target, Lauren's finger smeared Jason's lips with cum before reaching the intended destination of deep inside his mouth. Jason's tastebuds again sprang alive with the tangy taste and slippery sensation of a woman's cum, all the while his cock was enjoying a bathing from Lauren's tongue and lips.

With her fingers still in Jason's mouth and her lips against his cock, she said, "I want to taste you! I want to taste your cum!"

That was enough. Jason could stand no more. This entire time he had lived on the very brink of orgasm. He either held himself off or Lauren denied him that final amount to complete the act. Jason mind was flashing images of what had gone on last night and thus far this morning. His cock, now wet with his precum and Lauren's cum, was being licked and caressed. His mouth contained fingers that moments ago where deep inside a post orgasmic pussy. His tongue twinged with the sharp taste of Lauren's cum. The room and the two bodies in it smelled of nothing but sex. It was not possible for him to withstand any more.

Out it came. Lauren's lips felt the swell move through the shaft. The head enlarged and the tiny slit parted. Out erupted a long thick white stream of cum. It leapt over her face and landed into her hair. When it settled, it lay in a streak along her forehead, across the bridge and down one side of her nose, and across her lips. This was not the plan. They both wanted that first burst to go into her mouth but neither were ready for this exact moment.

Lauren wanted to make sure that Jason's orgasm was the best it could be, so she chose to not interrupt things and draw him into her mouth. She pursed her lips and slid them up and down his cock as if it were the lips of her pussy. She used her tongue to stimulate him and urge out more of his ejaculate.

This was the right choice. Jason's orgasm was as intense as it could possibly be. Another burst flew from the spewing head and laid across her cheek from below one eye to her busy mouth and lips. He continued to come. His semen now sputtered out instead of leaping in strong streams. Eventually it just oozed out with each diminishing orgasmic pulse.

The creamy white fluid slid down along her face and collected around her lips as they remained puckered against his still hard shaft. Whenever she opened her mouth, the small white pool that had collected would slip inside, only to be replenished again. She moaned each time she took in more to taste. It was strong, masculine, and pleasantly pungent. The warmth always surprised her and the thick texture always excited her. Lauren could feel and Jason could see the cum move slowly, like sexual candle wax, until dribbles danged from Lauren's chin.

She knew that all of this was important to Jason. She knew that it only heightened his enjoyment when he could see himself orgasm on his lover, watch it splatter on her face, see it dribble both into and out of her mouth. She also knew how important it was to him that she was enjoying all of it.

Lauren punctuated all of those feelings in just these few words, "I like making you come like this. I like feeling it on my face. I like the taste of your cum."

Everything slowed to a crawl. Jason's orgasm was over. Lauren ever so gently kissed the side of Jason's cock through all of that cum.

Eventually, the exertion of it all took over. Lauren rolled onto her back and looked back at Jason who had now propped himself on one elbow so he could look back at his lover. His cock occasionally twitched in the aftermath of his orgasm, the last drops of his semen slipping from the head.

They were quiet now and just smiling at each other. They were content in that their second lovemaking session was as much of a success as the first one just a handful of hours earlier.

"What are you looking at, as if I didn't know?" Lauren asked, with strings of cum stretching across her lips as she spoke.

Jason just smiled back as if he had just been caught looking at something he shouldn't have.

"I can tell this is a thing with you. Cum. Not just yours but mine too, huh?" Lauren continued the conversation, completely ignoring the mess about her face.

"Guilty as charged, I'm afraid," Jason said but without any sincere feeling of remorse.

"That's fine," she reassured him. "If this is what makes you happy, it's a pretty small thing to do. I have no problem with this. Honestly, I like it too. It's pretty exciting! Feels kind of naughty but not sure if it is really."

Jason just could not believe what was going on. Here was this woman, casually chatting with him in the afterglow of their lovemaking, acting oblivious to the cum all over her face. He was mesmerized by how it slowly moved on her face as her talking, and gravity, had their effects on it.

Changing the subject slightly she suggested, "I haven't made much progress since last night, have I?"

"How so?"

"Well, just like after last night, I'm a complete mess. I still taste and smell like me, and I know for sure that I smell and taste like you, and I have even more cum in my hair!"

"Lauren," Jason began. "I think you are beautiful. Don't change a thing!"

With that, Jason leaned down and they began another long series of kisses just to prove that Lauren was absolutely correct in every way.