After the Exes - Being Irresistible

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm. Let's see what that did." Lauren slyly mused.

She carefully held up the waist band of Jason's boxers and then slid them down his legs and off. She did not want any of the fabric to disturb what may have developed beneath. Her foresight was rewarded. Now fully exposed, she could see a thick clear strand of syrupy precum dangling from the tip, stretching down to a small pool on his abdomen. Without the restraining boxers, Jason's cock was free to move about with each pump of blood, each time oozing out yet another dribble of precum.

Lauren could not have been happier. Everything she was doing was the perfect sexual key to fit the lock of Jason's arousal. She was indeed driving him mad. He was kept wanting, yet sexually stimulated, just not quite as much as he felt he needed. He was constantly at both the peak of ecstasy and edge of frustration.

She lay down on the bed and snuggled up to Jason, her face right up to his. Her musky scent snaked its way into his nostrils, triggering every arousal response possible. He reached to hug her, to pull her closer, to kiss her, to taste her but she did not allow him to do any of that.

"So, is it working so far?" she asked. "I have dried cum in my hair. You've seen me touch myself. You've seen me taste myself. You've tasted me from my fingers and you can smell me. Have I aroused you yet? Do you want me? Am I sexually attractive to you? Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh God yes! I can't take any more of this! Please!"

"Oh, I think you can take more of this. I know you can, and you will!" Lauren playfully threatened.

"Close your eyes," she quietly instructed. "Do you want to touch yourself?"

Jason only nodded.

"OK. Do it. Touch yourself."

Lauren did not want to move her face away from Jason's, so she just mentally created the image of what she couldn't see. It was of this poor man, absolutely insane with sexual frustration, wrapping his hand around his cock, causing it to expel yet another large dribble of precum. That mental image was not wrong.

Lauren moved in closer until her lips just touched Jason's. She began to talk, keeping just the faintest of contact with him, her lips sliding over his through the slick aromatic juices that remained on her lips.

"Did you like that?" she whispered in a low husky voice. "Did you like seeing me put my fingers inside of me, getting them all wet, and then tasting myself?"

Jason managed to mutter a faint, "Yes." His mind was overloaded with the fact that a mouth, with slick lips that smelled like pussy, was saying those words.

"Can you smell me? Do you want to taste me?"

Jason let out a low primal grunt from just the very asking of those questions.

"Ok, baby. Taste me."

Jason could not hold back any longer. He let go of his dick and wrapped his arms around Lauren in a crushing embrace. His lips pressed hard into hers. His tongue emerged and moved about her lips and face in a desperate attempt to scavenge up all her wetness possible. Her tongue joined his and they took turns fucking each other's mouths with wet kisses.

Lauren was the one that ended that session of passionate kissing. They smiled at each other, pleased at how wet their faces were even though it was just saliva now.

"Do you want to go that again?" Lauren innocently offered.

"Hell yes!" Jason replied as he grabbed for her again.

"Wait! A little different this time, Ok?"

Why not, Jason instantly calculated. How different can it be and why wouldn't it be just as stimulating.

Lauren leaned away and looked down at Jason's naked body.

"My, my," she started. "Look at how wet you are. Look at all that precum."

They both looked down and assessed the state of things. There was indeed a lot and no wonder, given all that had gone on. The head of Jason's cock was a deep red. It pulsed involuntarily with each heartbeat in a pointless attempt to become even more engorged than it already was. The head was completely coated in a clear syrupy film. A single thick thread of precum stretched from the continually oozing opening down to his abdomen. All the slippery lubrication was there for just one purpose, to make the insertion of that swollen and hard cock deep into her equally wet pussy as easy as possible. The longer that eventuality was postponed, the more that would be produced.

Lauren leaned back into Jason and whispered, "Now you do it. I want to taste it, but I want to lick you off of your mouth."

Jason didn't think it was possible but the state of his sexual excitement and desperation snapped to an even higher level. For the first time it was his turn to entice her, to try to do something that would excite her. He would not disappoint her.

Before he happily proceeded, he wanted to return the many favors that she had done for him. He first talked to her.

"So let me get this straight," he said with a smile. You want me to rub my cock, get it all wet and slippery with my precum, and then put it on my lips so that you can lick it off, so we would both taste it? You want me to taste myself?"

Lauren shuddered with excitement at the words as they were spoken. She managed just a breathy, "Yes. Please. Put it on your mouth. I want to see you do what I did. I want you to taste it. I want to see it on you lips. I want to lick your precum off of your mouth!"

They both looked down and watched as he wrapped his hand around his cock. He squeezed slowly and pumped in one motion. Out dribbled even more.

"Oh, I love seeing that," Lauren sighed and so he did it again and then several more times.

Lauren's heart raced with the idea that here was a man, so aroused by her that he was perfectly willing to stroke his cock and pump out more and more of that delicious sexual fluid. She began to salivate in anticipation of what was to happen next.

Jason slipped his fingers over the seeping crown and through the slimy pool on his abdomen, retrieving as much as he could. After they regained eye contact, Jason brought his wet hand to his face and with slow deliberate care, smeared the coated fingers over his lips. Again and again he repeated the whole process, each time creating threads of precum from source to destination. It was strictly for erotic effect since his face could not get any wetter.

Lauren was now the one who could not hold back her desires. She was the one that started the intense kissing. It was she that began the mutual mouth-fucking with their tongues and like before, it continued until all the traces of his precum were imperceptible. The kissing subsided but their heart beats remained racing and their breathing deep and fast.

"Is that what you wanted? Was that good for you?", Jason asked.

"Oh yes," Lauren sighed, her heart racing. "That is exactly what I wanted you to do."

Now what? Jason's mind was a blur. His brain was flashing images of all sorts of scenarios, some of which were replays of the glorious time they had spent the night before. Was he to now take the lead or continue to be tortured, remaining forever in the bipolar universe of both sexual ecstasy and frustration?

He never did reach a conclusion. Lauren moved her mouth to his ear and breathly whispered, "I love the way you taste. Thank you for putting your precum on your mouth so that I could lick you and taste it, so we could both taste it."

After a slight pause, Lauren added, "Now, I want to fuck you. I want to sit on you."

"Thank God!" Jason thought to himself. Jason figured that his orgasm would be just around the corner.

Jason gave in to Lauren's pushing on his shoulders until he lay on his back. Lauren rose up, straddled him, and took hold of his cock. She didn't just guide it in. She moved him so that the crown moved back and forth between her swollen lips, sliding easily thanks to the plentiful slippery wetness they had both provided.

"Do you like that baby?" she asked. "Do you like seeing your cock get all wet with my juices, sliding on my pussy like that?"

There was only more grunting from Jason. He was moving his hips, trying to slip inside her but she was having no part of that. She maintained the necessary distance and just tormented him by rubbing his cock against her pussy.

"You want to fuck me, don't you?" she taunted. "You want to put your hard cock deep into my pussy, don't you!"

"Yes", Jason moaned.

Lauren responded with just a smile while she just kept rubbing herself with him.

Although it seemed to Jason that Lauren was some sadistic tormentor, in actuality, she was just as wound up as he was. She had excited herself to no less of the level that she had taken him. She was desperate for a release, desperate for that fulfilled sensation. She hadn't even had one of those weird orgasms she gets from her sensitive breasts! Neither one of them could take much more of this sexual build up. Someone was going to have an orgasm and in both their minds, it couldn't come too soon.

Without saying anything, Lauren sat down, as far and as hard as she could. Even as engorged as Jason was, his cock slid deep into Lauren's well lubricated pussy without the slightest resistance. The sense of filling for Lauren was immediate and complete. Her whole body reacted. She involuntarily she clenched down hard on the invading member. Her displaced pussy juice seeped out around it. The air in her lungs left in a rapid audible rush. She shook at the deepness of the penetration.

Jason instinctively raised his hips up to amplify the insertion. He too let out a huge gasp, his cock finally felt what it was designed for, being totally enveloped by the wet fleshy folds of a very willing pussy. They both began to move in unison. They both contributed to the dance of intercourse.

While their mutual thrusting was still going on, Lauren leaned down and said, "Did I do it? Did I make you want me?"

Although it impacted their rhythm slightly, Jason wrapped his arms around his seducer and whispered, "Absolutely!"

Because Jason likes this sort of thing, Lauren announced, "I want to come. I want to come on your cock."

Jason's body shuttered at the words and from the mental image of that event flashing through his head.

Lauren sat back up and after the sensation of again being impaled so deeply had subsided, she finally took off the T-shirt. She established the perfect rhythm that would reach the goal of orgasm most efficiently. She took hold of Jason's hands and placed them on her breast. Jason knew what was expected of him. He alternated between massaging her breasts with the palms of his hands and pinching and tugging at her taught nipples. Because he liked doing it and she liked feeling it, he made repeated trip to the union where his cock entered her pussy. He retrieved her juices and rubbed them on her nipples. For added effect, some of those trips ended in or around her mouth. He was none too accurate in that regard. He also took that opportunity to bring his wet fingers into his own mouth.

Lauren started to mentally withdraw and enter inward. She was letting all the sensations wash over her. The smell and tangy taste of her pussy each time Jason's fingers entered her mouth. The feeling from within from the cock that was filling her. The sensation of her pussy enveloping his cock in a futile attempt to draw him back in each time it partially retreated. The electric shocks that snapped through her each time her clit contacted Jason when he pressed into her at the apex of each thrust. The tingles from her nipples from the tweaks, pulls, and caresses from Jason's hands and fingers. The erotic sounds of wet flesh pumping in and out of wet flesh. She was definitely on the path to a rewarding orgasm.

When it started, Lauren had just sat down, his cock so deep insider her. Now she just rocked back and forth at an ever-increasing pace, her clit rubbing hard against his pubic bone. That rocking soon became rapid shuddering. The internal spasms had started. Lauren threw her head back and went along for the ride. There was no longer any need to stimulate her breasts. The climb up the orgasmic mountain was successful and the outcome was assured.

"I'm coming!" she shrieked. "I'm going to come on your cock!"

Over she went with her whole-body shaking intensifying along the way. Jason was rewarded with the feeling of constant clutching and clenching around is cock. The wet squishy sounds emanating from their union became even more pronounced.

Lauren had reached the top and now took the plunge over the edge. She collapsed down onto Jason. They held on tight to each other as she twitched and spasmed the entire way back down until it was all over. They both lay there. There was no motion other than the constant pulsing of Jason's cock and the occasional distant internal twitching from Lauren.

Lauren looked at Jason, smiled, and said, "I think I came."

"That would be my guess," Jason said as he smiled back.

They just laid there hugging while Lauren continued to recoup from her orgasm. After regaining a bit more of her composure, she moved her hand down between their bodies, slipped it between her legs, and slid her fingers around Jason's cock right where it entered her. She knew that Jason would enjoy it all the more if she narrated the entire process.

"My! It is very wet down there," she said as she slid her fingers about. "Did you come too?"

Jason just shook his head no.

"You mean that is all me?"

Lauren brought her hand up so that they could both take a look. Translucent white lady cum coated her fingers. Jason moved his face in, driven by his intense desire to taste her once again.

"Ah-ah-ah?" Lauren cautioned with a smile. "What about Ladies first? Isn't this what you want to see?"

Very slowly so that Jason could process every detail of every move, Lauren extended her tongue and licked up one of her fingers, collecting a dollop of her creamy juices on the tip of her tongue. She moved her face to Jason's and licked his lips, depositing the slippery liquid cargo into his mouth.

Jason didn't know what do to next, share a cum kiss with Lauren or devour her still very slimy fingers. It wouldn't matter. Over the next several moments they did both. Their tongues swarmed over her fingers, collecting the wet results of a well fucked pussy. They feasted on the smell and taste through wet slippery kisses. When there was no more to share, Lauren would retrieve more from around Jason's cock, still enveloped by her pussy.

When the last round of their sloppy kisses ended, their faces were wet with cum and saliva. The smell of pussy overwhelmed any other scents.

Lauren then asked, "Should you tell me what happens now or do you want me to say it?"

To Jason, there was only one thing better than erotic talk coming from him and that was if it came from her.

"I want you to tell me?" Jason replied.

"You like it when I talk dirty don't you? You like it when I say all this stuff."

"I do," Jason sheepishly admitted. She gladly indulged Jason's desire.

"I'll bet that you are dying to come. If I start moving on you again, you'll soon fill my pussy with your cum. It would drip out of me and then we would do what we just finished doing. I'd reach down there and get some and we'll kiss and lick my finger only this time, we'll be tasting and sharing your cum. How does that sound?"

"Oh God!", Jason blurted out. Although it was all wonderful, his reaction came more from hearing what she said than what she said that they would be doing.

"No, I don't think so," Lauren teasingly advised. "I don't think that is what I want to do. I think I should get up and off your cock. Let it slide out of my pussy. I'll then go down your body and lay between your legs. I'll hold you up and, ... and, then what?"

"You know," Jason muttered.

"No. It's your turn now. You tell me what you want me to do."

Jason did not hesitate. With a firm, deliberate, and intense tone he said, "I want you to lick it. I want to see you lick it. I want to see you lick your cum off of my cock. I want you to taste your pussy again. I want you to suck my cock into your mouth and suck all of your cum off of it!"

Jason paused for a moment to catch his breath. Lauren rose up slightly, slipping Jason's cock from the wet sheath that had surrounded it. She made her way down his body and positioned herself between his legs.

With Jason's wet, erect, and seeping cock held up and now obstructing the line of sight between them, Lauren prompted, "...and then what? What happens after I have sucked and tasted all of my cum from your cock?"

Jason hesitated from responding even though his mind's eye was in the process of creating the graphic images of what he wanted to take place.

"Go ahead. Tell me exactly what you want to happen next," she said as if she didn't know.

"I want to come!" Jason started. "I want to come in your mouth! I want you to feel it shoot into your mouth, on your tongue. I want you to feel it, taste it. I want to fill your mouth until you can't hold anymore. I want to see it come out of your mouth. I want to see it on your face!"

Jason stopped talking and awaited Lauren's reaction. She smiled and made good on her promise to fulfill Jason's most intimate desires.

She moved in closer. His cock was completely coated in a thin translucent-white film. A ring of the secreted cream encircled the shaft at its base. Lauren's cum was all over him.

"Your cock smells like me," she needlessly informed during a deep inhale. "And I think I smell pretty good!"

Jason just stared back at her. What was she waiting for!

Knowing full well what she was doing to Jason, she did not suck him into her mouth. She didn't even lick him. She just moved in and pressed her lips to the slick shaft and spoke to him again, her lips sliding through the wetness on his cock.

"You like this, don't you," she teased. "You like it knowing I can smell myself, feel it, and taste it, huh?"

Jason nodded in desperation.

"Ok. I'll do what you want to see."

With that, she extended her tongue and touched it to a wet testicle. She moaned, signaling to Jason that she could now taste herself. She then fully extended her tongue and slowly slid up. Jason watched transfixed as her tongue slid through the ring of cum at the base and collected more as she made her way up. When she reached the crown, a large dollop of the orgasmic cream covered her tongue. With a smile, Lauren curled her tongue and smeared the creamy treasure over her upper lip before withdrawing her tongue, swallowing what remained.

Lauren certainly liked putting on such an erotic show for Jason but she also enjoyed it herself. Her pussy clenched from the excitement she felt from tasting her own cum. It was strong, musky, and very feminine. There was also something exhilarating about the texture too. Smooth, viscous, and slippery. She thoroughly enjoyed the very fact that she had done this to Jason. She had come on him, coating him with the magical fluid that can only be produced from the heights of sexual pleasure. That was her cum on him. She had done that.

For their mutual enjoyment, Lauren repeated the act. Again and again she collected the cum from his cock, getting it either on her face or tongue, making sure that he could see every move so that he knew that she was tasting herself every time her tongue entered her mouth.

Jason began to notice that Lauren's rhythm had become erratic, her motions less smooth. It was then he realized that Lauren's unoccupied hand was now between her legs. She was fingering herself. She was licking her cum from Jason's cock and fucking her pussy with her fingers!

Lauren stopped her licking. She held Jason's cock against her slimy lips. They were open, not to receive him but rather for breathing, which was becoming more difficult. Her fingers moved in and out of her at an increasing rate until it happened once again.