After the Fall Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped when his finger slid into her, them moaned softly when he worked in a second finger. She tried to lean back against his fingers as they pumped in and out.

"You need my fingers in your pussy, don't you, kitten?"

She mumbled something unintelligible. His fingers stopped.

"I couldn't hear that. You're going to have to tell me what you want or you're not going to get it."

Irritation cut through the haze of her arousal, and she remained silent. She whined in disappointment when he withdrew his fingers, but still wouldn't ask him to continue. He shifted the spanking lower. His hand came down across the very bottom of her ass so that she could feel the thudding impact in her pussy. When she pushed back seeking more, he stopped and repositioned her.

"If you want harder spanks, you need to ask."

He reached beneath her stomach and slid his first two fingers on either side of her clit. He stroked up and down around it until she was panting.

"You're running out of spanks. Only six more to go."

The next spank was firm, directly over her pussy. As it landed, he squeezed her clit between his fingers. His hand came down three more times, jolting sensation through her.

"Only two left, sweetheart."

He changed the angle of his hand and the last two spanks landed directly on her pussy. His fingers moved maddeningly slowly over her clit, keeping her tantalizingly close to tipping over the edge into the orgasm she had needed all day. She needed something. She needed more.

"It's a shame you ran out of spanks."

The slow torture of her clit continued until she was whimpering and trying to back away.

"All you have to do is tell me what you need."

Desire swamped her stubborn inhibition. "I need more spanks. Please"

"Good girl."

He spanked her firmly.

"Do you need something else, kitten?"

"I need you to fuck me, please."

He bit back a groan. He squeezed his cock to relieve the urge to thrust into her.

"I'm going to fuck you. But remember what comes first?"

"Spanking."

"Yes. What else?"

He continued to spank her, and she closed her eyes, letting herself fall into the rhythm.

"You have to come for me before you get fucked."

She heard him, but she was focused on each spank and the jolt of pleasure to her pussy. Each spank made her inner muscles clench, and it made her remember what she was missing.

"I need your fingers in my pussy, please."

"That's my girl."

He knelt between her legs and pushed both fingers into her pussy. Her moans sent a shudder through him. He needed so badly to drive into her heated depths, but he was determined to make her come for him while he spanked her.

He slid his fingers in and out while he continued spanking her with his other hand. Each time a spank landed, she tightened around his fingers. When her panting grew desperate, he slipped his fingers out and replaced them with his thumb. His fingers found her clit and he rubbed it, starting slowly and building speed quickly until she passed the point of no return. She shuddered through her climax as her body overloaded. Her inner muscles contracted so hard that the pleasure was almost painful. It went on in waves until it tapered off. She whimpered when her clit became too sensitive, and he eased off.

He guided his cock to her entrance and pushed in with a single deep stroke. Her inner walls were swollen, narrowing her channel, but so slick that he could easily push through the constriction. The stimulation set off a new wave of spasms that clutched at his cock. He waited until the clenching eased, then gripped her hips and slid back nearly to his tip. Her pussy grabbed at him as he retreated. He filled her again, thrusting in hard and setting off a smaller wave of spasms. This time, he didn't pause. He fucked her with long, steady strokes for as long as he could take it.

When he got too close to the edge, he stopped thrusting. He pulled her hips back and leaned into her, pushing his cock in deep. He ground into her and she tightened around him reflexively. He shuddered.

"Do that again, kitten."

She clamped down like a soft, slick vice around him. Her clutching muscles eased, but when he lightly slapped her flank, she squeezed herself around his cock again. He luxuriated in the feeling of her pussy massaging his cock until he was ready to fuck her again. When he was ready, there was no turning back. He held her in place with his hands on her hips and thrust into her. He drove in faster and harder until he was pounding into her. The pressure at the base of his cock began to expand and he drove himself in deep, falling against her back as his orgasm powered through him. He barely managed to brace his arms to keep his full weight off her. His hips lurched with each spurt that jetted into her, each a separate pulse of pleasure.

When it was over, he didn't want to move. His cock still tingled, sensitive to every movement. Her occasional twitches were as much as he could take. She sighed at the loss when he pulled out. He laid beside her and pulled her down to lay with him. The emerald belt still covered her eyes. He caressed her face, sliding his fingertip along the lower edge of the belt and brushing the backs of his fingers over her cheek. He kissed her gently before he untied the belt and tossed it over to his nightstand.

She turned to lay against his side, resting her cheek on his chest. He stroked her hair.

"Sleep well, sweetheart. We have a busy day tomorrow."

Her only response was to nuzzle his chest and wiggle a little closer.

____________________________________________________

Chapter 8 will include tangible progress on the construction project and a trip to The Center. I'm sorry Chapter 7 took longer than anticipated. Life intervened.

Thank you again for the feedback on previous chapters. I do respond to feedback, whether it's left in the comments section or sent as feedback through the site. For comments left hear, I usually post the response within a day or two, so if you're interested, check back. I take feedback into consideration for future chapters. Henry's outing in this chapter was in response to a reader's request.

I appreciate the encouragement, which helps keep me wanting to write, and the criticism, which helps me get better at it. If this story doesn't rate a 5 for you, let me know what I can do to fix that next time. Even if it's just something that bugs you, I'd like to hear about it.

I would really appreciate it if you vote for this story. It lets me know how the chapter is received. I compare the scores of chapters in this series to see if I'm going in the right direction.

I appreciate you. Thanks for reading!