After the Fall Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held herself above him until they caught their breath. Then, as she started to lean forward to lay against his chest, he stopped her.

"Sit up for me, sweetheart."

She pushed herself up and straightened, looking down at him questioningly. He placed the flat of his hand over her above her pussy and pressed the pad of his thumb against her clit. Her body jerked like it was electrified when he rubbed her clit in agonizingly slow circles. Every time her hips lurched, her pussy clamped around his cock, making them both moan.

"Lean back for me, kitten."

"But I already—"

"I want you to come again, sweetheart. You can do it. Let me feel you come on my cock."

She stared dazedly at him for a moment before she placed her hands on his legs behind her and leaned back. She gasped when he resumed his tease of her clit. He stroked the oversensitive nub until she whimpered, let her recover, and then repeated the process. When she was able to handle it, he applied more pressure. She began to pant. He stroked insistently, driving her pleasure higher until she reached a quivering climax.

"That's my girl."

She leaned forward and he pulled her down against his chest. He stroked her back while her breathing slowed. When she tried to get up, he held her to him.

"Just a little longer, kitten."

"But I'm going to fall asleep on you."

"That's okay."

She mumbled something that he didn't quite catch, but she relaxed against his chest again. A few minutes later, she was asleep. Just before he fell asleep, he kissed the top of her head and whispered against her hair.

"I love you, Mariah."

____________________________________________________

I'd expected to get to The Center in this chapter but didn't quite make it. Chapter 9 will definitely include the trip to The Center. If you want to know when my next story is released, just press the "Favorite  Author" link below this story. All updates will be shown in your Lit profile under "All activity."

Thank you again for the feedback on previous chapters.I do respond to feedback, whether it's left in the comments section or sent as feedback through the site. For comments left here, I usually post the response within a day or two, so if you're interested, check back. I take feedback into consideration for future chapters. One aspect of the sex scene in this chapter was in response to a reader's request.

I appreciate the encouragement, which helps keep me wanting to write, and the criticism, which helps me get better at it. If this story doesn't rate a 5 for you, let me know what I can do to fix that next time. Even if it's just something that bugs you, I'd like to hear about it.

I would really appreciate it if you vote for this story. It lets me know how the chapter is received. I compare the scores of chapters in this series to see whether I'm going in the right direction.

I appreciate you. Thanks for reading!

1...345678