After the Free Pass; Death of Magic

Story Info
Brad lets Heather screw Mark and her marriage.
10.6k words
3.83
51.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've read a few stories involving free passes (a pass to have an extramarital fling). The generic story goes like this:

1. Groom offers the bride to be a free pass if she will marry him.

2. They marry.

3. Some years later, usually at a most inopportune time (a significant day like a birthday, anniversary, Valentine's day, or other holiday) the wife wishes to use her free pass, usually for an altruistic purpose (somebody is going to kill themselves, but getting laid by a good woman will save them).

4. Husband is not OK with it, but he gave his word, so he assents to her using the pass.

5. Husband keeps his word not to complain, accuse, blame or whine. However, he cannot prevent feelings.

6. Wife is surprised that marriage is damaged.

It is hard to make the story work with realistic motivations. So, this story skips the problematic part and focuses on the aftermath. The characters are Brad (husband), Heather (wife) and Mark (who needs to be saved). The event was the moment that Heather called Brad to tell him that she was safely with Mark (she thought that was the right thing to do). When the event occurred, Brad and Heather had been married 7 years and had two children aged 3 and 5. Mark and Heather were 27. Brad was 28.

The direct inspiration for this story was "Beth's Birthday Pass" by texxman, which did not have a happy ending and dealt realistically with the first two years of aftermath. My characters are not the same characters, and they have a different back story, but I recommend that you read his story, too.

***************

Event + 3 months

Heather

I don't understand why Brad is treating me the way he is. I didn't cheat or sneak behind his back. He agreed that it was a good cause. He gave his fucking permission. If he had asked me not to do it, I wouldn't have done it. He said that it would be OK. But he's not treating me like it's OK. He hardly looks at me. He only speaks when it involves the girls or things that need to be done like getting the car inspected. In the bedroom, he keeps his back to me. He sleeps on the edge of the bed with his back toward me. We haven't had sex since the event. He doesn't initiate and says he too tired when I try to initiate. He only smiles for the girls.

Brad

My marriage has died. I know exactly when it died. It was when she walked out the door to be with Mark. Before that, it could be saved. Now I have a zombie marriage. We function. We go to work. We take care of the girls. Or maybe it's a vampire marriage. It sucks the life and energy out of me. I used to live with my loving wife. Now I live with someone who looks like her, but she's not my loving wife. I don't want anything to do with her. Just talking to her is painful. I'm determined to stay here, for the sake of the girls and I gave my word that it would be OK. But that is not how I feel. I wish she would leave.

- - - - - - -

Event+6 months

Heather

I asked him if he wanted to stay together and he said, "yes; for the girls." Often, after girls are in bed, he goes into the spare bedroom and watches TV until he falls asleep. He even put an alarm clock in there. I convinced him that we should try to have sex. He consented, but it wasn't good. I could tell he wanted to be done as soon as possible. It is a start. I ask for that about once a month. At least he's in the same bed with me most of the time now.

I'm going to get us a marriage counselor.

Brad

Heather has suggested that we should have sex, even if we're not in the mood. I'm never in the mood. But I agree with her intellectually. We should have sex; maybe we can grow closer again. So far, it isn't working. Well, it works a little bit. It isn't as hard to talk or be in the same room.

- - - - - - -

Event+9 months

Brad

We've been going to a marriage counselor for three months. I expected the counselor to focus on me changing my feelings. But she said that my feelings are my feelings and would be unrealistic that I could change them. I've been able to express some of my feelings. I haven't revealed my darkest feelings, because I believe that if I did, we would never recover. I don't think that we will recover, but I'm willing to try. She gave us assignments to do something together each week, like watching a movie or going on a walk. It doesn't seem to make things worse.

Heather

I expected her to take my side, after all, I had permission. She said our circumstances weren't special; it's just an ordinary case of infidelity. I was annoyed at that and tried to make the case that I had permission. She asked Brad if it felt like infidelity and he agreed that is what he felt. At first, I tried to tell him that his feelings were wrong and I expected her to back me up. Instead, she insisted that I acknowledge Brad's feelings.

It's not what I wanted, but at least we are talking. She even got Brad to agree that he wanted to get our relationship back.

Today she gave us the three days to intimacy assignment. On the first day, we strip naked and give each other a full body non-sexual massage, but avoid genitalia and my breasts. On the second day, the same thing except do touch the genitalia and arouse each other, but no sex, no penetration, and no orgasms. On the third day, the same as the second day except we have sex. I've been looking forward to something like this.

- - - - - - -

Event+9 months+ 1 Week

Heather

The three-day exercise was a fantastic success. I was so horny, and so was Brad. It was the best sex we have had since the event. I'm pretty sure Brad enjoyed it. We had sex again last night. I could barely wait to tell our counselor.

Brad

The three-day exercise was a sort of success. I really wanted to have sex on the third day. But it didn't matter who it was with. It just happened to be that woman that I live with who looks like my wife. I didn't say that. I only agreed that the sex had been good. I think the counselor wants me to say what is on my mind, but I'm not ready to say that.

- - - - - - -

Event +2 years.

Brad

I hate Heather's birthday. It used to be a wonderfully magical time. Now it is a time to put on the fake smile and say happy stupid things for the sake of the girls. I'm so glad when the day passes. I love her still, and I would miss her painfully if she were gone, but sometimes I imagine what it would be like if she died. It would be hard on the girls, but I think that I would feel better. The only time I don't hurt is when I'm buried in work and sometimes when I'm drinking. I used to hate alcohol. I thought it was a waste of time. The buzz doesn't last long, then your brain is fucked up for hours. Now, having a fucked-up brain is a blessing.

Heather

I hate my birthday. Brad becomes hollow as it approaches. I know better than to ask for birthday sex. We quit counseling about seven months ago. We are still having sex a couple of times a month. We've been married for 9 years. They say a slow down in frequency is normal. But I just turned 29, and my libido has never been higher.

On a happy note, Mark found love and got married. He sent us a wedding invitation. I told Brad. It didn't make him any happier.

- - - - - - -

Event +2 years + 3 months

Heather

I think he's hoping to die. He has let himself go. He quit working out. He's gaining weight. He's drinking more beer. He never gets drunk or abusive. He's always attentive. He responds ardently when I initiate sex. He initiates reliably every Saturday. But, he's not there. He used to smile every time our eyes connected. Now, he never smiles at me, except when he thinks that he is supposed to. Still, he is good with the girls and takes genuine pleasure in them. It is clear he would rather be with them than alone with me. I guess he thinks that if he keels over at age 55, he'll have done right by the girls.

I need to try something new. Maybe he needs to punish me.

- - - - - - -

Event +2 years + 6 months

Brad

Heather really surprised me today. It's summer. School is out. When I got home, it was quiet; no kids. I don't have to announce my arrival; normally, the girls torpedo me in the doorway. They were either immersed in something interesting, or they weren't there. I figured that either Heather was gone or she was busy. She always made a point of greeting me, but I would rather avoid it, so I didn't make any noise. If she was home, she probably heard the garage door close. I assume that no greeting meant no Heather. That was a relaxing thought. I went into the bedroom to change out of my work clothes.

I found Heather naked, tits down on the bed wearing a blindfold. Her hands were handcuffed together through a loop of rope that appeared to be connected to something under the bed. There were a paddle and a riding crop beside her. She had a black object in her ass. At first, I thought she had been assaulted.

But then she said, with a lilt in her voice, "I honey. I can't see you, but I hear you. If you love me, then spank me."

For the moment, I thought "Honey" was someone else. I said flatly, "It's me."

"I know it's you. Who else would I call honey?"

"I can't imagine."

"Now be a darling and spank me. Be careful with the paddle, but you can hit me anywhere with the crop."

I was repelled. I didn't want to her hurt. I don't want to hurt her. Hurting her would not make me feel better. I hesitated.

"Come on. Swat me. I have been reading about this. I think it's just the thing we need. I turned on just thinking about it."

I picked up the crop and gently swatted each butt cheek once.

"That tickled. You're going to have to do better than that."

"What's that in your ass?"

"It's an anal training plug. It's the same size as your cock. I've been training my ass for you. S&M and anal sex. What could be hotter?"

I have to admit that I was aroused.

"Why don't you go get a nice shower and then come punish me. I'm not going anywhere. I can't see you, so I don't know what to expect. The way I'm tied up, you can flip me over if you want."

I slapped her a little harder with the crop on the thighs. From the way she jerked, I could see that she was surprised, but she didn't complain. She cooed instead. I knew that if I went to the shower, I would cool off and probably just release her and then go watch television. If she was going to try this hard, I owed it to her to participate.

I removed my clothes and then climbed onto the bed so that I was positioned above her. I leaned down to her ear and said, "I am gritty, hot, and sweaty. I'm not going to shower. I'm going to rub it off on you."

After that I wandered around the bed, swatting her at random times and places. Sometimes it surprised her. She always made happy sounds.

She asked, "Do I have red marks? It doesn't count if there aren't red marks. When I check out my ass later, it better have overlapping red marks."

I hit her harder. I think that I finally made a red mark on her right butt cheek.

"Darling," she said, "this only works if it hurts. If you love me, give me some pain. Use the paddle."

I've never used a paddle on anybody ever. I wasn't sure what to do. I laid it flat on her butt then lifted it an inch and let it drop.

"You've acquired the target, dear. Now harder please."

I let it hit after a six-inch drop.

She kept saying "harder" and kept I hitting her harder, but not enough to hurt. I was getting frustrated. When was this game going to end?

She finally said, "You cock sucking wimp. Do something for your wife. Make some bruises!"

I guess she finally pushed the right button. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and said, "Shut up! Slut!"

I used a three-foot drop and put some muscle behind it. This time she didn't make a happy sound. I waited for her to tell me to stop.

But she said, "Is that all you got?"

I could not bring myself to hit her any harder, but I gave her five licks like that.

I yelled at her, "Is that enough, bitch?"

She didn't respond. I grabbed her by the hips and flipped her over. I made swishing sounds with the paddle and crop, but I didn't hit her anymore. Instead, I spread her legs and started licking her pussy. Thee years ago, when I did this, I would tease for thirty minutes before bringing her to orgasm. But since then, I still went down on her, but I just went right to work. Tonight, I teased her until she was nearly ready to pop and then I stopped. I kept doing that until my neck was stiff and then I stopped. I made swishing sounds with the crop, and then I swatted her on the inner thighs, about three inches below labia. I bit her nipple; I bit it harder than I ever bit it before.

Then I ignored her. I asked her where the key to the handcuffs was.

She said, "I'll tell you after you fuck me in the ass."

"Open your mouth," I commanded, "don't let your teeth touch my dick."

I was right over her with my knees on either side, somewhere between her hips and arm. I pushed my cock into her mouth. I treated it like a pussy. I could tell when she was distressed, and I pulled it out to let her breathe. Then I went in again. I did that three times, but I didn't allow myself to come.

I teased her pussy some more. Then I stopped. I tickled her feet and sides. She was squirming madly but wouldn't ask me to stop. I teased for over an hour and then finally let have an orgasm. Her vagina throbbed, and her legs shook as she emitted a guttural sound.

I waited until she recovered. I picked up the crop and swished it some more.

I said, "tell me where to hit you."

She said, "anywhere."

"Bitch! I said tell me where to hit you!"

"Hit my tits."

I did, but only lightly from about two inches away.

"Where else?"

"My pussy."

I did that too.

"Harder. It turns me on."

"I have a better idea."

I went to the bathroom and came back with a towel, a razor and shaving cream. Of course, she could not see what I was doing. I put the towel under her but and the shaving cream on the pubic hair and proceeded to shave her.

I attempted to make a poem. Trying to sound disturbing, I chanted, "Pussy wussy had soft hair. Pussy wussy was shaved bare. Pussy wussy had no hair. Was pussy wussy still there?"

After I wiped the rest of the shaving cream, I admired my work. Her vulva was clean and smooth. I ran my hand over it to feel how nice it was. She was starting to get aroused. She was quite startled when I slapped her bare pussy with the crop.

She said, "again, please."

I complied. Then I slapped another tit, leaving a red mark on the breast and then bit the nipple. I started licking her clit again. I teased her as before, but when I was ready to let her finish, instead of licking her, I rammed my rod into her. She was wet and slick so that it went right in without the usual friction. The butt plug came out. I guess I was worked up because a rammed her hard and fast. She orgasmed while I was ramming, but I did not stop for another ten minutes when I finally came. I was so overheated that I felt she must have felt it.

I asked her, "Did you feel my ejaculation?"

"Yes, it was hot."

I got off the bed and told her. "I'll be back when my dick is ready to fuck you again. Don't go anywhere."

I guess I tapped my inner asshole. I left for the kitchen to make a sandwich. After a while, I came back to the bedroom, with my sandwich. I propped my feet on the bed.

"I'm curious. How did you do that?"

"Fuck me in the ass, and I'll tell you."

"What if I had a wreck on the way?"

"I guess I'd be screwed."

"Did you have help?"

"Fuck my ass."

I flipped her over.

I said, "Let's play a game. I'll give you a swat. Then if you want another one, you will answer a question."

"OK. But use the paddle and make it hurt."

I gave her a lick, a little harder than the previous hardest lick.

"First question: was that too hard?"

"No."

Another lick.

"Did you have help?"

"A little at the store."

Another lick.

"Did you have help, here?"

"No."

Another lick.

"What if I had not shown up?"

"I waited until you got here to close the hand-cuff."

Another lick.

"I'm glad to see that you are still rational."

"That wasn't a question."

"You are right. Where would you like to receive the next lick?"

"On the thighs. Make a bruise."

I gave her what she wanted, and then I flipped her over again so that she was tits up.

"Is there any more of that rope?"

"Are you going to hit me if I answer?"

"Yes."

"In the closet."

I swatted her thigh with the crop and went to the closet. There was plenty of rope. It was very soft. I used it to tie each ankle to post at the foot of the bed so that she was spread eagle. I tickled her some more and then began to lick her clit. I teased her again for a while and then I unfastened the foot restraints and turned her over. She was on the brink of another orgasm. My cock was once again a hard rod.

"Where is the lube?"

"Hit me first."

I swatted her on the butt with the crop.

"It's in the table."

I looked in the table and found a tube of premium anal lubrication. I had a pretty good idea how to proceed so I lubed us up and proceeded with penetration. There was a little resistance, and then she relaxed. I pushed through without further resistance. It was very tight. I became quite excited as fucked her ass. As she had her orgasm, she clinched her ass hole around my cock. That put me over the top so that my orgasm started as hers was finishing.

I collapsed and then rolled to the side. I expected shit on my dick, but I didn't see any. I pulled off the blindfold and kissed her neck. Then I lay by her side holding her. I was marveling that I must have an inner sadist, because, I had enjoyed it.

I asked her to please tell me where the keys to the handcuffs could be found. I had been home for about three hours.

"Are there bruises on my butt?"

I didn't know, but I answered in the affirmative. She told me the key was in the second drawer near the back. I was feeling a little mischievous and pretended that I could not find them. She encouraged me to keep looking and try the other drawers. I could tell she was getting a little upset and so I found them.

After I released her, she said, "excuse me for a few minutes."

She went straight to the bathroom and peed for a long time.

Then I guess she examined her butt in the mirror. She said, "I definitely see some bruises. You did good."

She jumped back into the bed and cuddled up to me and said, "I was so turned on. That was so exciting. I never knew what was next. We have to do that again. It's like ... I really like it when you're rough."

"Sometime when the girls are gone. It was way too noisy for them not to notice."

We cuddled more than we had for a long time.

- - - - - - -

Event +2 years + 11 months

Heather

I just wanted him to punish me and maybe then forgive me. I never expected to like it. But he was great. He hurt me, but not too much. The helplessness and not knowing when I was going to be hit was wildly arousing. He was like a different man; a man that wanted me. I almost said that, but stopped myself, lest I remind him of that other different man. I'll trade bruises for being wanted.

We could hardly wait for another opportunity. Unfortunately, the girls had already been to summer camp that year. But my mother knew that we were having difficulty and knew that we needed time alone, and so she kept the girls every six weeks or so. She never knew what we were doing, but she could tell from my smiles that it was working. Of course, I always had to wear pants when I recovered the girls, and I was often a little sore. We scheduled vacation the following year while the girls were at camp so that we didn't have to leave the house for four nights. I wore my bruises proudly.

After that, Brad never hit me hard enough to make bruises, but it was hard enough. He was a wizard at keeping me guessing. The anticipation made up for him hitting me with less force. We were happy for a while when we had those S&M sessions. If that what it takes, then my butt is in.