After the Fun! Pt. 02 - Rose's View

Story Info
Rose has a mission.
11.1k words
4.57
3.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 03/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry for the huge delay!

This story is written with Rose as the Narrator.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

----

I woke up and Allan was still asleep as usual, I noticed his morning wood and I felt horny too and thought about waking him with a blowjob, but my throat was a bit sore from Ethan last night fucking my mouth roughly.

Recalling being used by a stranger last night made me even hornier and I now wanted to mount him and fucking him until he fills me up, I rolled my duvet and saw How messy my pussy was a mess of dried cum so I needed a shower first.

I quietly got up trying not to wake Alan and went to the bathroom. The mess in the mirror shocked me, my hair was so messy It looked like a shocked cartoon, the cum dried some locks pointing upwards in my hair, my makeup blurred from my eyes with the tears and the facial and my boob had some small black bruises where his fingers were.

But seeing myself so destroyed from sex made me feel good to myself. I never was very wild in sex but now Alan had my Pandora Box wide open.

I used to think sex was only about pleasing and I love to please, but Alan didn't push me further and I thought he didn't like that much so, I didn't put much effort.

But now I know how much he loves It and I want to be the naughtiest possible for him. I'm loving this new adventure of ours and I never thought something could ignite me like when he licks cum from me. It makes me feel so fucking kinky that he loves me so much he eats other man's cum straight out of my pussy just to please me! That's worship!

"My fiance!" I said to myself in the mirror thinking of last night.

I got in the shower to clean myself and as I washed Alan's cum on my asshole I thought how It wasn't even a bit sore this time, all the training this weekend had worked and I could please my Fiance without trouble now. Perhaps I should buy one bottle of Mark's lube and surprise him today again.

I remembered him licking Ethan's load on my finger and started washing my pussy with the shower head. The hot water was getting me turned on and I had to rub myself recalling last night.

It was so naughty to fuck a complete stranger, I wouldn't even dream about doing this before, this weekend was so fucking intense and liberating! I loved being used around to please so many guys and even better, with my Man's approval and incentive. After his little challenge last night I could only imagine who is the next cock I'll have.

The New rules are:

- No stranger can cum inside me;

- Alan has to know everything;

- No feelings involved;

- Be safe and no complete strangers, unless Alan allow me;

And the gifts/challenges for me:

- Next Guy I fuck, I only tell him after;

- If Alan eats cum from me, he gets to fuck my ass.

It was reassuring to notice the rules now were only for our protection and fun, nothing about him being uncertain. I was feeling naughty and thought I should hurry up in the shower to ride Alan's dick.

I hurried showering and when I was nearly finishing rinsing the soap thinking about the rules for the thousandth time It clicked me: Next Guy I fuck, I only tell him after means the next guy can't be him, and he can't fuck me until I fuck someone else! Holy fuck that made me horny.

I rubbed myself harder and even teased my asshole to help me with training being stimulated there for him. I thought how crazy for cock I would be without having sex with him until I fuck someone else so I better find someone soon! Since I wouldn't get his dick this morning I could at least make myself cum and I pushed two fingers inside my pussy and rubbed harder outside.

When I was starting to feel the orgasm approaching I teased my ass faster and I was feeling so naughty I came instantly. I felt my ass and pussy contracting hard on the tip of my finger and the two fingers inside. I felt happy discovering naughty sensations in my ass and thought Alan would love to make me cum just from fucking my ass.

I dried myself and looked for what to wear today. People in the office think I'm such a prudish person because I never let anyone flirt with me. Perhaps today I may be a little more receptive, so I better choose wisely to ask for attention.

Most girls there worked with lots of cleavage and even dark pantyhoses and flirted a lot to have leverage with coworkers and clients. I needed to stand out to get the attention of the guys there. I even thought about going without underwear but I couldn't risk my reputation just to get laid.

But since I couldn't go commando, I decided to do the opposite. Make sure they see what's underneath. I chose a light Gray skirt which needed skin colored grandma panties to not be visible and a buttoned silk wine blouse I bought too small and some high heels. They were apparently normal clothes, but really revealing.

Underneath them, I chose a lacy Black lingerie set which could be clearly seen through the skirt, making clear It was a thong and the bra was visible not only through the gaps between the buttons but also the lacy Pattern and even my now hard nipples.

I checked myself in the mirror with my stomach cold and went to wake Alan. I wanted him to see me, but I wouldn't tell him my intentions.

"Wake up, my sleepy Fiance!" I kissed his forehead. "Get in the shower while I make us breakfast." I tilted my Head to put on my earrings as he was still waking up to let him see my bra.

"Good morning, babe! Wooow, you look amazing!" He rubbed his eyes and checked me out again.

"I have a meeting with a client today, I have to make a good impression" It wasn't a lie, I did have a meeting, but It was with an old lady, but I wanted him to keep thinking all day.

"A hell of an impression, you look amazing, babe!"

"Thank you, babe! Can you help me put on my necklace?" I stood backwards to him and pulled my hair to the side. He closed the necklace and kissed my neck.

"Here you go, but look how hard you make me!" I faced him with his dick pointing at me.

"Hum, I would love to do It! But unfortunately we can't!" I grabbed his cock and teased slowly.

"Are you sure you can't be a little late?" Alan was enjoying the teasing on his cock and closed his eyes.

"It's not that I wanted to wake you up riding him, but you know what I remembered?" I teased his head with the tip of my finger.

"What?" He was enjoying the tease.

"Next guy I fuck, I only tell you after..."

"And?" He was confused.

"You can't be the next guy I fuck, this would spoil the challenge. So You only get to fuck me again after I fuck the next guy!" He widened his eyes as I tightened my hand on his hard cock. Still teasing the head oozing pre cum with the other finger.

"What? That's not what I meant!" He seemed desperate.

"Shhh, that's the rule!" I put my finger on his mouth with his precum. "You just have to hope I find someone soon! I bet you're gonna think all day and night about It now!" He nodded. "And you're going to eat me right after?!" He nodded again and licked his precum on my fingertip. "Great! So wish me luck! And hurry up to shower, we're going to get late."

"Damm, that's insane!" He smiled and disappeared in the bathroom.

I made breakfast while Alan got ready and We ate without mentioning the subject but he had an intrigued face looking at me. He gave me a ride to the office and when we arrived there kissed me and said: "Good luck there, I love you, Babe!"

"Love you too!"

----

I tried to work normally but I could notice a few guys glancing at me. I knew they wouldn't jump right on me, but I was enjoying the attention they usually give to the other more friendly girls.

After a couple hours I heard some guys chatting on the coffee machine and I instantly needed a coffee. Normally I wouldn't stay there and talk to them but today isn't a normal day, I had a task!

The guys there nodded their heads and kept stealing glances at me, but no further advances. We stayed there until the Boss showed up on the coffee machine and we got back at work.The day passed by with a few glances but no one tried hitting on me. I needed to look even more available.

Alan told me he would be late again so I had to go home by myself and I went by the grocery and showed myself a little more. Since I wasn't at work anymore, there was no need to keep my blouse all buttoned up. I opened one and widened the cleavage partially showing the bra while I did the shopping.

I noticed a cute nerdy guy around mid thirties glancing at me on the organic aisle with his wife next to him unaware. I catched him looking a few times and he looked somewhere else. I caught him looking down my blouse as I bent over picking some tomatoes.

Since I did nothing to cover my cleavage, he got bolder and didn't even try to hide anymore looking at me, making me feel a tingling sensation on my panties. Poor guy, If only he knew how desperate and easy fuck I was, but at least I could let him enjoy the view.

When I turned around to put the tomatoes on the cart, I discreetly unbuttoned another one down my cleavage, but it didn't widen so he could see but think It was only a happy accident. This blouse was a bit small and my natural movement opened a little giving a better view for him.

He was staring at my chest, worrying only If his wife would notice him, so I moved a little further from her and he followed, looking at some herbs close to me, so she wouldn't notice anything. I was loving him staring at me, he was cute and It felt good being desired, too bad he wouldn't make a move on me, but maybe someone else would.

I played unaware and carried on shopping enjoying the exposure. Casually walking around showing my lacy bra at the grocery store was making me so horny! I wished I could jump and fuck Alan when I get home.

A few more glances, a few judgment stares from some women and I did my shopping. The cashier was a teenager girl and she whispered for me:

"Ma'am, your button popped open." She pointed at my chest with her eyes.

"Oh my goodness, thanks for warning me!" I fixed my blouse playing the prudish and headed home.

-----

I reached home and made dinner for me and Alan whilst still dressed in my working clothes. He reached home and kissed me when I finished our meal.

"So, my fiance, how was your day?" He was expectant.

"Great! And yours?!" I knew what he wanted to ask me but unfortunately had nothing to tell him.

"A hard day at work, especially hard since I could only think about what you were up to!" He looked like a child waiting for his Christmas gift.

"Haha, you should've been working, mister!"

"I was working! Working with a boner mostly, but working! Haha. Soooo?"

"So what? " I was feeling bad for disappointing him and even worse for not being able to fuck with him since I was so teased from my little adventures.

"Did you find someone?"

"Hmm, why don't you find out?" I bit my lip for him and lifted my skirt. He teased me over the panties and felt How wet they were.

"Hmmm, drenched!"

"Why don't you taste It to see If it's used?" He widened his eyes and kneeled before me and I leaned against the kitchen counter.

"Naughty!" He kissed me over the wet panties for a while and teased me for a bit and grabbed my ass.

He pulled my panties down and licked my horny pussy. In no time I was feeling waves of pleasure roaming my body, I closed my eyes and imagined the cute married guy licking my pussy, too bad I couldn't let him fuck me.

"I have to examine It deeper to be sure." He inserted a finger inside me and slowly fingerbanged me while licking me like a thirsty dog. He pulled his finger out and I opened my eyes to him. He sucked his own finger to taste my deepest juices and see If I had fucked someone. I loved the view and grabbed his hair and pulled to my pussy.

He licked my clit harder and faster while now fingering me with two of his fingers, he gently curled his fingers pressing my G spot and I came hard on his mouth in no time.

"It tastes like you didn't find someone."

"Unfortunately it's true, but I'll need that test every day until I find someone!" I answer after catching my breath

"So this is how I have to find If you fuck someone? You count on It! Damm, I want to fuck you so bad!"

"Me too, babe, but I'm a good girl, I'm saving myself." I bit my lip teasing him.

"Saving yourself!? So no relief for me?!" He asked horny teasing himself over the jeans.

Until this moment I was thinking about helping him jerk off or maybe sucking him to release the pressure until I found someone, but this way It sounded way more teasing. In no time he would be completely insane thinking about me fucking someone else all the time.

"I think It will be more fun If you're desperate, hoping you get home and lick my pussy and it's full of other man's cum!" My hand assumed the job of teasing his cock.

"Oh god! I'll be fired! I Will only think about that all the time!" His dick was diamond hard in my hand.

"So, do you want to fuck me, right here or right now and end the challenge and stop everything? Or you want to remain crazy thinking about me getting home fucked?" I rubbed his cock over the clothes.

"Damm, babe. You're such a tease!"

"Just say the word and I'm all and only yours right here and right now!" I tightened my hand on his cock looking at his eyes and biting my lip.

"Fuuuck! I can't believe myself, but I rather wait and fuck you after!"

"My naughty Fiance, I'll do as you wish then!" I released him and put on my panties and fixed my skirt.

"I just hope it's soon enough!"

"I'm working on It! Let's eat!" I smiled at him and changed the subject, waking Alan from his naughty spell.

----

Next morning was friday and I dressed the sluttier I could find acceptable for work with the shortest work dress I have. This dark blue dress fitted nicely until It shrunk on the dryer. It was a regular dress with a regular cleavage, but when It shrunk, It got dangerously short and the cleavage needed to be on the edge of showing too much to make It reach a safe point on my thighs. A matching black lingerie set with a low cup on the bra so it hides on the cleavage and I was ready.

Probably I wouldn't ever wear this dress again, especially not at work, but If It was possible to find someone to fuck there, It sure would help me. I was feeling so exposed, like walking naked in front of the house. I got horny from the moment I saw myself in the mirror.

I woke up Alan and he got as horny as I was seeing me dressed. "Holy shit, babe! You look hot!"

"Don't you think it's a little too much?" I was having second thoughts.

"No, it's naughty, but It passes as a normal work dress."

"Are you sure I shouldn't change?"

"Totally sure, you look amazing!" He reassured me and I felt more confident.

-----

In the office, the looks and stares were way more noticeable than yesterday. The guys were finding excuses to pass by my desk, use the printer next to me and a few even complimented and made small talk.

It was working, but It still seemed too far from getting fucked. I made myself coffee a few times, laughed at bad jokes told next to me, showed me as available as possible with everyone I crossed.

But then, I got a call from my boss's assistant asking to see him at his office. My legs became jelly, did I cross the boundaries? Was I going to be warned about dressing slutty? Has one of my coworkers ratted me for him?

He was the big boss and I only talked to him in meetings, I always reported myself only to my supervisor, Frank. My mind was rushing thinking about the thousand troubles I had gotten myself into. I had to sit down at my desk to catch my breath.

What was I thinking? Mr. Thompson wasn't a prude, but he wasn't up to hitting on the girls in the office either. He was a late forties Guy divorced twice with zero gossip over his personal life.

I pulled the dress here and there as much as I could to cover as much skin as possible and headed to face my fate.

"Mr. Thompson?" - I said slowly, opening the door after his assistant buzzed me in.

"Come on in, Rose. Have a seat." He calmly pointed to one of the large chairs in front of his desk.

"What can I do for you, Mr. Thompson?" I was worried.

"Please, call me Gerald."

"All right, Gerald, what can I help you with?" I felt finally calm as he didn't seem to be about to fire me.

"Frank told me you did this contract's spreadsheet here and I need to understand it for a meeting with them on monday."

"Sure!" Thank god, he just wanted my help with work.

I was explaining to him the spreadsheet and he was very sympathetic and friendly. He even asked me to pull my chair next to him behind the desk and I'm sure he checked me out when I did that. My horniness came back at full power and I acted as friendly as possible.

Was it just a coincidence that my boss asked me to his office the day I dressed sluttier? He was a charming, well educated, grizzly guy. I wondered If my small bait caught a shark.

I went through the whole spreadsheet with him and he was really interested, when I finished teaching him also being as flirty as I could, I asked:

"Anything else I can do for you, Mr. Thompson?"

"It's, Gerald, a pretty woman like you calling me Mr. Thompson makes me feel like I'm old like my dad, he is the Mr. Thompson for me." I couldn't ignore him calling me pretty.

"I'm Sorry, Gerald. I also hate when people call me Ma'am, I totally understand you. And thank you for the compliment."

"Just pointing out the obvious!" We lightly laughed. "Thanks for your help, Rose!"

"That's what I'm here for!" I smiled awkwardly.

"Listen, Rose, it's Friday, may I buy you a drink as a thank you for your help? Just as coworkers and only If it's ok with you, I don't want to cross any boundaries!" He lifted his hands in the Air showing his good intentions.

"Hmm, I could use a drink! It's been a crazy week for me." If only he knew!

"Let's go for a drink then!"

"You mean now? There's more than one hour of work left!"

"Perhaps we shouldn't tell your Boss." He gave a friendly smile like I said something stupid.

"Oh, haha, ok then. You're the boss, literally." I blushed.

"Let's go right now, did you bring your car?"

"No, my Fiance drove me." I immediately regret saying this to him, fearing he would just give up on our drinks.

"All right, a good reason we should leave early and avoid any gossip. Sure He won't mind you having a friendly drink with a coworker?"

"No, he's cool with It. I'll just text him to let him know I'll be late."

"Great, so meet me in the parking lot in five minutes, ok?"

"Ok then." I stood up and realized my disturbed state, my legs and hands were shaky, my stomach was cold and revolving. I turned my back so he could admire my ass and fixed my dress which had rolled up and was barely covering my now soaked panties.

I left his office and reached my desk wanting to tell everything to Alan. But ended up only texting him "I'll be home late. Love you!" Since I couldn't discuss my next adventure with him.

I gathered my things and saw Gerald leaving his office, I waited a couple of minutes behind him and left to the parking lot. I looked around the parking lot for him and there was a fancy car parked there with the lights on. I got close and he rolled the window down and I got in.

----

He took me to a nice bar far from the office. It was still early but there were already plenty of people there. He greeted the receptionist like an old friend and he guided us through the main area and had us seated in one of the reserved booths. He ordered a whisky for him and a drink for me and some snacks.

At first we talked about work, which was the main obvious subject, but then He asked a lot about me, and we talked about many things and ended up in my relationship with Alan. I couldn't lie and said everything was beyond perfect and he recently asked me to marry him. We openly talked about Alan and It seemed like there wasn't a problem at all with me being in a relationship.