After the Fun! Pt. 02 - Rose's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few drinks, He then talked about himself. He had married a much younger woman a few years ago. He recently divorced because he was always busy, but now he tried to be as present father as possible for his kids so he rarely dated anyone after her.

"So, a dry spell!" I teased him.

"Haha, some might say I just don't have the time or the patience for dating."

"Only innocent drinks with coworkers right?"

"Well, to be honest, I don't usually do that either."

"I bet you say that everytime!" I provoked him.

"It's true, I believe people are afraid of me, today is friday and I always see half of the staff going out for drinks and no one ever calls me."

"Oh, I'm sure it isn't personal!" I felt bad and tried easing for him but I knew he was right.

"It's okay, I think It's not personal, I guess, I know It's the job, people are afraid of having me around, maybe they think I'll end up firing them for a joke, haha." He joked and faked a smile with a sad expression.

"Haha, but you're not that bad, is their loss!" I tried a joke to cheer him up.

"It's okay, but I noticed you never go out with them either." We haven't ever talked about anything besides work and a few meetings, but he had his eye on me.

"Hmmm, so you were paying attention to me?"

"Guilty" He lifted his hand like being cuffed.

"Why didn't you ever call me for a drink before then?"

"Well, I honestly wasn't planning, office relationships are complicated and usually end up in headaches, but you just came in the office killing me with that dress, yesterday you were also dressed sexy so, I thought you might be up for something and I couldn't hold myself!"

"Haha, guilty" I raised my hands for the handcuffs like him.

"So I asked to explain that spreadsheet I already knew and see how you would act." He confessed and winked.

"Wow, you fooled me" I couldn't believe my dress would work so well.

"So, what are you up for? Pay back on your Fiance or something?" He asked after sipping his whisky and even though I wasn't sure about what to answer, I sipped my drink to buy some time so I could think about an answer which didn't come, so I over simplified.

"Let's just say I got a hall pass."

"I see...Rose, I have a flat a few blocks from here, maybe we can keep drinking there while you tell me more about that hall pass of yours." He was calm and spoke like he was asking about the weather.

"Ok, sure!" I was still pretty nervous even with the drinks helping me.

He closed our tab and when we got in the car, he pulled me with his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me! It was a horny and wanting kiss, not even remotely romantic, just pure lust.

"I got to say I always wanted to do that!" Gerald was really calm.

"You say that for every girl in the office!" I doubted him.

"Only for the hottest one!" He smiled and he kissed me again, this time even more intense. He pulled me with his hand grabbing my ass.

I was so horny and wanted to be naughty to tell Alan. I caressed his inner thigh. He got bolder and reached under the dress, grabbing his hand full of my bare ass.

My short dress rolled up and exposed my panties. This gave me a reality check and I broke our Kiss and checked our surroundings but the parking lot had only a few people in the distance, arriving at the bar.

The windows were tainted but the thrill of exposure was making me beyond horny. I kept massaging his inner thigh until I reached his hard cock over his pants. He kissed my neck until his mouth found my breasts. He kissed and massaged over the dress and his hand behind my back found the zipper on my dress and opened it and unclasped my bra.

I downed the dress and bra exposing my tits for him. He massaged teasing my nipples and sucked on both of them. It was so crazy exposing myself with my Boss, and I was thinking that Alan would love to hear this.

He sucked and played with my tits for a while as I massaged his cock over his clothes, he unbuckled his pants and fished his cock for me to play with it. I slowly pumped It and teased his head with my finger while he kissed me passionately.

He broke our kiss and slid his fingers on my hair, massaging the back of my head. He closed his grip on my hair and I knew what he would make me do next but I waited patiently for him to make me do it.

With my hair on his hand he pushed my head towards his cock. I repositioned myself and worked on his cock sucking the best I could. I heard a bip and the car began moving, I was worried and excited to be sucking his cock while he was driving.

He pulled my dress exposing my panties and teased my pussy through the Panties. I was feeling such a cheap slut sucking my Boss nearly naked on his car, heading to his flat to fuck him.

His phone rang on the car speakers and he said "Be quiet, I have to take this." I heard a woman's voice talking, but I didn't even bother with the subject, I was feeling insanely naughty sucking him while they talked and focused only on pleasing his well shaven thick cock.

I felt his cock tensing, close to cum and I looked up at his face while sucking the head and pumping with my hand. He was biting his lip holding his moans so the person wouldn't hear it on the call. He kept giving her short answers trying to hide his pleasure and I kept sucking his cock as best as I could in that position.

I felt his thighs and balls tensing and when I was sliding It back down my throat a powerful jet surprised me. I was planning on taking his seed down my throat but he came without any warning and I had to hold It in my mouth. After four long and powerful jets he was still shooting plenty of cum.

I had taken a few loads recently but no one came nearly close Gerald, It was A LOT! He filled my mouth and I was still feeling his cock pulsing on my lips, adding smaller jets. I concentrated and with his cock still in my mouth I gulped half of his seed trying to not mess his car seat or clothes.

I looked up and he had a naughty face looking down at me in a traffic light. I gulped the rest of his cum and sucked his tip for the last drops looking at him. I checked on his cock and no drop was visible. I felt proud of myself for not spilling any of his huge load. I sat properly on the seat still showing my panties and naked breasts.

"Fine, I'll be right over! Bye!" His voice was weak from the orgasm but he sounded serious. He hung up the call and said "That was amazing! Damm, Rose! And I'm really sorry for that!"

"Thanks! But what are you sorry for?!" I thought he was sorry for cumming in my mouth, which I definitely didn't bother anymore.

"Didn't you hear the call? I have a crisis to solve with my youngest son."

"No, I was busy! Seriously, right NOW!?" All my horniness turned to anger and I fixed my dress and my bra. I couldn't believe he wasn't going to fuck me!

"I'm really sorry, our date was going great, I'll make It up to you, I promise! Tell me your address so I can drop you home."

He drove me home and I kept silent on the way, he tried to apologize a few more times, saying his kids were his priority and needed him and his ex wife couldn't handle everything.

When we reached home, he apologized one more time and my anger had eased a bit so I said "Look, it's fine. I understand you have kids and I may have overreacted, I'm just...frustrated!"

"Thanks for understanding It! I was really enjoying our time, I'm in great debt with you, I'll make It up to you, you have my word."

"I'll charge It with extra interest!" I finally smiled at him.

"I'll even add an extra tip! I'll see you Monday, Rose." He smiled back.

"I'll see you Monday, Gerald."

-----

I got inside the house and Alan was waiting for me inside with a happy puppy face. I could tell he was excited just by looking at him.

"You're home!" He rushed to me.

I had swallowed my boss cum a few minutes so I French kissed him long enough so I could be sure he tasted It.

"Wow, that's definitely not breath mints!" His eyes were wide looking at me unsure about what happened. "So, do you have a story for me?!"

"Well, you'll have to find out!" I kissed him again and he started caressing my body. He pushed me against the sideboard and lifted the end of my dress. He grabbed my ass and kissed my neck, my tits on the cleavage, my belly and finally reached for my soaking panties.

He kissed my wet panties and sniffed my pussy through the panties and bit It lightly over the thin fabric. He pulled aside with one hand and grabbed my ass with the other and started licking slowly, savoring my juices.

My pussy was desperate for cock and I couldn't believe I had to wait until monday to fuck Gerald. At least I could enjoy Alan licking my wanting pussy.

I closed my eyes and recalled my Boss spurting that huge load inside my mouth, I never saw anyone cum that much and pictured him filling my pussy and Alan cleaning It with his tongue.

I wanted to fuck my boss so bad, be really naughty for him and tell my Fiance everything back at home. I was imagining him fucking me on his car, on his desk, on my desk, everywhere and I felt a jolt from my pussy roaming my legs and my body spasmed and my pussy tensed on Alan's mouth.

He waited for a few seconds for me to recover but I didn't let his head go. I was frustrated and really wanted to be fucked, so after I stopped spasming I pushed his mouth on my clit again, picturing him sucking my Bosses huge load out of me.

He got back thirstier and pushed his fingers inside my drenched pussy. I needed a cock so badly, but his fingers would have to do It. He was working his fingers inside and sometimes teasing the outside, he even rubbed his little finger on my ass over the panties.

I kept thinking naughty stuff to do with my Boss while he finger fucked me and when I realized my lovely Fiance would just lick my horny pussy and wouldn't even get even a story and It made me feel really naughty, I loved to be a slut for Him and I came again even harder. He kept licking me this time while I enjoyed the pleasure waves roaming my body until I felt a huge cramp on the back of my thigh and had to stop him.

"Well, I'm pretty sure he didn't come inside you,." He stood up and said It was close to my face and kissed me a few times rubbing his hard dick on my pussy over our clothes.

"I'm Sorry babe, but I still can't discuss It with you!!" I gave him a devilish smile. I was feeling so naughty teasing him this way.

"What!? But You even had cum breath!"

"But I still didn't fuck another guy!"

"You let a Guy cum in your mouth but not fuck you? "

"I can't confirm or deny that information." I grinned, letting him Crazy without any details.

"Do you want to kill me with blue balls?"

"I'm pretty sure you can't die from this, but I'm loving teasing you like that!" I teased him over the clothes, and he had a wanting face.

"I want to fuck you so bad!" He had a horny face.

"I'm starving. Let's eat!" I abruptly stopped him and changed the subject.

I heard him mumbling some complaints, but It felt so naughty using him. At dinner he kept staring at me like I was some goddess and It made me feel even naughtier, such a tease and mystery for my Fiance and a cum swallowing slut for my Boss.

-----

The weekend dragged on uneventful for what seemed an eternity but I was feeling horny all the time. Many times I felt or saw Alan's boner, he was dying to fuck me but I was committed to our dare.

Alan and I were starting to act grumpy. I had to rub myself for some relief like a dozen times to keep It cool. I didn't expected It to be so harsh but this delay was driving us both crazy.

I'm not sure If It was because he was my Boss, or maybe because he was older, I could only think about how slutty It was milking Gerard's huge load without getting nothing in return. The feeling was building up a powerful submission desire to serve him as he pleases.

Monday finally arrived and there I was doing my morning ritual of dressing slutty for work. Crazy to notice how now I only considered the "Not Safe for Work" type of clothes.

I picked a white silk buttoned shirt and a seemingly normal dark gray office skirt long enough but with a dangerously long slit, over a black lacy set of lingerie which could be seen with little effort.

"Damm, babe, You're killing me and I'm way too horny to handle it!" Alan said, rubbing his instantly hard dick with a desperate face after seeing me in the kitchen.

"Thanks, babe! But you'll have to be patient." I answered with a daring face.

He pushed his boner against my ass and kissed my neck.

"We could pretend you already did the dare..."

"And what's the fun of doing that?" I laughed at him.

"I can't work with a boner all day!" He pleaded.

"But that's the whole point!" I said rubbing my ass harder on his cock.

"That's cruel! I need you!"

"So you better cheer for me."

"Oh you, I'm cheering for you, but PLEASE do it soon!" That please roamed straight to my pussy and I spoke without thinking.

"Please WHAT?" I pushed my ass against his cock even harder.

"Please, babe, fuck another guy soon!"

"I'm not sure if you really want this..." I teased him.

"Please, babe, I'm begging you, do anything you need but fuck someone else as fast as possible, I can't wait any longer for you to come home full of another man's cum again!" He sounded desperate with lust speaking to me early slowly as I swayed my hips against his wanting cock.

"I'll see what I can do!" I winked and kissed him.

-----

Back in the office my naughtiness gave space to the nervousness so I tried to be under the radar. People were noticing my outfit but I wasn't trying to show myself anymore, my stomach was revolving and I was feeling way too stupid and full of doubts.

I saw Gerald at Jack's office and he barely seemed to notice my existence and it only added to my embarrassment. I was feeling so awkward and couldn't concentrate.

"Boss wants you in the meeting with the client!"Jack scared me by hitting my desk on purpose.

"What? Me?"

"That spreadsheet, he wants you close by in case they have any doubt, show time is in half an hour!"

"Ok, I'll be ready!" Jack poorly tried to hide staring at my chest and he finally left me alone.

My stomach was cold and even more nervous now. I fixed myself a little trying to cover myself as I could and make the embarrassment and the "WHAT THE HELL I'M DOING?!" feelings go away. But then I realized how wet I was.

-----

Gerald didn't make any move during the meeting, I even accidentally rubbed my leg on his and he completely ignored me filling me with even more doubts. Either He knew how to be professional and discrete or maybe he forgot about his debt with me.

After the meeting was over the client signed the new contract we wanted and shaken our hands and stared at my chest before leaving. When we were alone he continued to act indifferent while turning things off in the meeting room and I was feeling weird that I may have done something wrong.

"Thanks for the help, Rose!" He finally spoke with me with a serious face.

"You're welcome" I said softly but was disappointed, expecting more from him. He grabbed his notebook and reached my ear.

"Hope that hall pass of yours is still available!" His calm voice gave a jolt roaming on my neck.

"Yes, still" I weakly answered and blushed a little.

"How about we take the afternoon off to 'celebrate the client'!?" He finally lightened his tone.

"Sure!" I felt like a teenager.

"Go grab your things and meet me in the parking lot in 10 minutes." I nodded and felt horny.

Packed my things and texted Alan again warning him. I was thinking of a thousand things to do and tell him later. He drove us straight to his flat.

------

After he closed the door behind us, he grabbed me from behind and rubbed his hard cock on my ass while kissing my neck, giving me chills. He turned me around to kiss me and unbuttoned my blouse and kissed my neck until it reached my chest, kissing and giving small bites. His other hand reached under the slit of my skirt and grabbed my ass, lifting the skirt a bit up.

He was taking his time, kissing me and teasing me with his hardon. He broke our kiss with a naughty smile.

"You know you are the first lady who managed to swallow my whole load!?" His naughty smile was mixed with some kind of admiration.

"Really!? And what's my prize!?" I felt really proud of my sluttiness.

"I'm sure we'll find a suitable prize for that later..." he unzipped his trousers "but first, I just couldn't stop thinking about the last time!" He fished his cock and was pulsing on his hand like a gift for me.

He didn't have to say a word more, in a blink of an eye I was on my knees sucking his cock like I was thirsty for it, licking from his balls until the end of his shaft. I don't know what was his deal that I needed to please him and be a slut for him, perhaps I was desperate to tell Alan everything later.

While I sucked his cock, he slowly took all his clothes off. He was fit for his age, clearly not on his peak, but he's still pretty charming and attractive standing over me with his cock in my mouth and staring into my eyes with a pleased face.

I was still sucking only half of his cock, swirling it with my tongue and pumping it with both hands. He put his hand behind my head and firmly held my hair and looking at me with challenging eyes he slowly pushed his thick cock down my throat.

Last time it was easier to take his cock on my throat because in the car it could barely reach my throat and I was in charge. This time He had full control and pushed his cock as deep as he could down my throat.

I pushed my boundaries as far as I could, but it was getting hard to breath and he kept holding my head and I finally broke eye contact with him and gasped for air coughing. My eyes started to fill with tears and I felt as if I had failed.

"I'm sorry, are you okay!?" Gerald worrying about me somehow added to my failure feeling.

"Don't be!" I said after a few coughs.

"I think I pushed too hard" I felt even more disappointed with myself.

"I'm just not used to such a thick cock going so deep." I boosted him.

"It's alright! I'll be more gentle and go easy on you!" He tried to calm me, but I felt almost offended.

"Don't you dare to go easy!" He gave me a confused smile. "I waited too long for this hall pass with you, so you should do whatever and however you want me! " I was surprised to hear the words coming out of my mouth, but I picture Alan would love to hear this too.

"Are you sure!?"

"Hell yeah!" I reassured him.

"Ok then... get your sweet mouth back on sucking!" He grinned back to character.

"You're the boss!" I smiled and fished his cock using just my mouth and after a quick teasing the head with my tongue I pushed myself slowly until it reached my throat again.

After a few pushes down my throat he was breathing heavily while staring at my eyes. He grabbed my hair once again and pushed my head down his whole shaft.

I couldn't see his face as my lips and nose were pressed against his shaven skin. It was a little easier to breathe this time because he didn't hold me there. Slowly sliding in and out all the way down my throat he began fucking my throat.

"Fuck it, Rose! Your mouth is incredible!" His words fed my ego.

He grabbed my hair with both hands and stopped me from moving, so his hips began thrusting his cock down my throat.

"Take it! Take it whole!" He was fucking my throat so deep my nose was hitting his pubic bone and I was picking the pace of breathing when his cock was out.

He was speeding up the pace and I could feel his cock pulsing when he was deep down my throat.

"I think we should stop, or else I'm gonna cum on your mouth and I still want to fuck you!" He eased his grip on my hair and let his pulsating cock slowly slide out.