After the Fun! Pt. 02 - Rose's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can go as many times as you want!" I said with a thick stream of saliva linking me to his cock.

"But don't you mind you're not getting any... attention?!" He seemed a little surprised.

"Like I said, you can do whatever and however you want and as many times you want." I said looking at his eyes and with the horniest face. Saying this made me feel such a submissive slut and I could only imagine Alan's reaction when I said how submissive I was doing.

"Interesting, so what if I told you to just to please me the whole night and you get nothing but my cum in return?" He grinned.

"You're the boss!" I bit my lip and grabbed his cock and began stroking it slowly.

"You're pure gold, Rose!" He then grinned and pushed his cock back on my throat. I pushed my mouth down his cock meeting his thrust and we stayed down there for a while with his cock pulsating and somehow now it felt easier.

He resumed fucking my throat and soon he began grunting. Less than a minute later he pushed as far as he could and I felt his cock squeezing hard shooting his cum so deep I didn't even taste it, but felt his balls tensing on my chin.

I was nearly out of breath with his cock blocking my airways so I pushed him off me a little, but managed to not gasp for air, breathing through my nose, and too glad I did that, his lasts jets filled my mouth, almost as much as last time, still a huge amount even after shooting most of it down my throat.

I remember making Alan crazy showing cum before swallowing and knew Gerald was impressed that I was the first to not spill a drop, so I showed him the white pool of his thick cum on my mouth and his face made a mute "Fuuuuck!"

I closed my mouth. His cum was nearly tasteless, maybe even a bit sweet, but there was so much and it was so thick it took me a few gulps to swallow everything. I smiled and showed him my clean tongue. I sucked the last drop on his cock and licked the head clean.

He had a frozen face with his jaw dropped while he was breathing heavily.

"Fuck, You did it again! Your mouth is incredible!" I felt really proud, and I was sure Alan would too.

"Thanks!" I gave him an innocent smile feeling the world's greatest slut.

"Now I owe you two prizes." I smiled and He walked naked to the fridge and grabbed us two bottles of water.

I drank and asked for the bathroom and he showed me where it was as he drunk his laid down spent on the sofa.

----

In the bathroom mirror I could see how messy I was. My make up was destroyed with the tears from being face fucked by my boss. I took a smiling selfie with my trashed makeup and sent it to Alan.

"I think I'll be home really late. Cheer for me, love you!"

He immediately replied.

"OMG, babe, be safe and naughty! Love you too!"

That message reassured and pumped me up. I freshened and fixed my clothes and got back to please my Boss.

----

Gerald was peacefully sprayed naked on the couch with his eyes closed. I pulled my skirt a little up and mounted his spent cock fitting it under my drenched panties and kissed his chest, neck and he smiled with his eyes still closed.

"You drained all my energy, you vampire!" His eyes remained closed, but he opened a pleased smile and I laughed.

"Oh, your blood tasted a little different, haha" He widened his smile. I gently bit his neck and swayed my hips rubbing my pussy on his cock. "I guess you're right, I drained your energy and it all went down here." His cock felt good on my pussy.

"It does seem full of energy!" He reached with his hand behind me and started rubbing my pussy over my soaking panties.

I grinded his cock and finger harder and he started kissing me and soon he downed his kisses to my neck and reached my chest over my shirt that I have no idea why I was still wearing. I unbuttoned a few buttons on my blouse exposing my breasts for him, he grabbed them and pulled over the bra and started sucking on my nipples.

He pulled me off him and laid me down the sofa. He sucked and teased my nipples a little more and grabbed my ass under my skirt, squeezing a few times and pulling my panties down my legs.

He fixed his position and said "Let's see if we can work out those prizes of yours." And kissed my knees and my thighs until my pussy. He licked me nice and steadily and I was so excited and teased that near instantly I was curling my toes wanting to cum on his mouth.

He pushed a finger inside my pussy and it sent me over the edge. My body trembled and I moaned loudly, cumming in his mouth. He didn't stop licking me and fingering me and my body kept shaking until I had to stop him myself.

"I need a minute to get back on earth." I finally said to stop him and he smiled at me. He sat next to me and kept teasing me from my nipples to my thighs. "Someone is already happy to see me again!" I noticed his hardening cock.

"Well, He told me you are taking good care of him"

"Yeah? Tell him I haven't even started taking care of him!" I teased Gerald on his ear.

"Oh! You better start it then!" He pulled me over him again, this time his cock was almost fully hard and I had no panties on.

He was sucking on my tits as I swayed my hips and soaked his cock in no time. I was so excited to finally fuck him and finally Alan and I would be allowed to have sex again.

"Do you want me to put on a condom?" Gerald asked me while holding his hard cock on my entrance as I teased his cock with my wet pussy and reality checked I was about to fuck my boss without protection. The rules specified that no strangers were allowed to cum inside me and my boss was definitely not a stranger.

"Hmm, only if you want to..." I moaned in his ears wishing he didn't and sent me full of cum to Alan.

"Are you sure? I must warn you my pull out game isn't the best." He joked, but hearing this made me down myself slowly and teasingly onto his bare cock. I thought about letting him know I was on the pill, but instead I said on his ear:

"Which part of whatever, however and as many times as you want me you didn't get it?" I wanted to be the biggest slut for him and Alan.

"So ride me!" He ordered with a grin and I complied.

My pussy was tingling and drenched, craving for cock for days and his cock was so thick I rode him like I was in trance while He was alternating between kissing me and sucking on my tits.

"You're so tight! The last few days I couldn't think of anything other than fucking you!"

"Oh god, me too... I'm already close!" I was feeling jolts on my pussy despise had cumming just a few minutes ago.

He began thrusting meeting my riding and it was feeling amazing like a smaller but infinite orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum on your cock! Aaahhhhh" I left a loud moan scape as the real orgasm finally arrived making my whole body shiver and my pussy tightened so hard and I think I went out for some time.

"Jesus, Rose!" He said after I fell on his chest. He gently caressed my arms.

"You can carry on..." I managed to tell him to get back on thrusting and he resumed slowly because of how tight my pussy was.

"I always thought about doing this, since you were a trainee." He was slowly going in and out as I felt every inch of his cock.

"Really?" He seemed honest.

"Yeah, you always had something on you, lucky me to have a shot at you hall pass!"

"Fuck me then!" He easily rolled me around and put me on missionary and he pushed as deep as he could inside me.

I was getting close again to cum with him thrusting so deep inside me and my moans were getting louder. He sensed I was getting close so he lifted my legs on his shoulders and sped up his pace thrusting as deep as possible.

I was feeling so good being filled with his cock I announced "I'm gonna cum again!" He was taking almost all of his cock out and pushing it hard back all the way in.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum too!" He grunted this sending me over the edge shaking my whole body again and when my pussy spasmed tightening, he gave one last deep thrust and kept there as I felt a few strong jets deep inside me. He kissed me and relaxed for a while with his cock pulsing from time to time inside me.

"Alan's gonna love hearing this!" I thought to myself.

Gerald slowly slid his cock out of me and I felt his huge load running from pussy. I was so tired from the orgasms to move so I just laid there letting a pool of his semen form on the back of my skirt which I haven't even taken off.

Gerald handed me a bottle of water and laid next to me and I rested my head on his chest. We stayed there for a few minutes resting and I was looking at his softening cock which was still bigger than Alan's. There was a small pool of semen leaking from the tip and I couldn't resist gathering it on my fingertips and licking it.

"Already?" He laughed.

"Come on, don't tell me you can't go for another round!?" I was only teasing him and not really planning on another round so soon.

"You mean today!?" He joked and made a scared face. I knew he was joking but It felt like a challenge.

I stripped off my remaining clothes and got on all fours and started cleaning his cock, first gently on the head, licking and kissing the oozing cum, than teasing him by licking the small pool of cum on his stomach like a cat drinking milk, and finally the streams of cum down his shaft and in no time his cock was soon getting back alive. I gave a few more blows on the head and had one more idea to tease him.

"Look what you did! I'm so full of your cum!" I scooped a stream on my thigh until my pussy and licked on my fingers. His cum had a nice taste but was really thick so I had to lick it from my fingers for him to see for a few seconds. "Your cum tastes so good, I think I want some more!"

"Hot damn! You're driving me crazy!" He positioned behind me and teased on my swollen entrance with his now fully hard cock. "I hope you get more hall passes like this! I could get used to this." He said, pushing his cock in one slow thrust. His previous load helped as lube, but my pussy was sensitive and it hurted a little like small shocks but in a good way and I bit my lips and moaned.

He gave a few more slow thrusts, but he then held my hands to anchor him and he sped up fucking me hard making me cum in no time.

This time he didn't let me recover and kept fucking me mercilessly, extending my orgasm so long it was hard to control my body and hold my already too loud moans.

"You wanted my cock, Rose!? I'll give it all to you!"

He crossed my arms together and held it with only one hand. I felt a pressure in my butthole as he pushed his thumb inside it.

The never ending orgasm peaked again when he pushed his whole thumb while fucking me deep and hard, making my body shake violently and my ass contract on his finger.

I couldn't speak, barely even being aware about what was happening but I felt suddenly empty when he took both his cock and his thumb out of my holes. I was almost catching my breath when I felt his large cock trying to invade my butt.

"You said whatever and however and as many times I want! So take my cock in your ass, you naughty slut!" I wasn't expecting to be butt fucked by him, at least not today, but he using my words and calling me a naughty slut made me feel indeed as a naughty slut.

I couldn't say a thing, torpid with a mix of pleasure, pain, submissiveness and naughtiness, but I was almost not handling the pain of him pressuring my asshole lubed only with his cum and my juices.

Part of me wanted to chicken out or at least ask for lube, but the sluttiest part even managed to make me say "Fuck my tight asshole!"

"You bet it! I'm gonna wreck that tight ass!" He finally managed to push the head inside me. After this, the sharp pain eased but a burning feeling took over as he pushed his big cock inside my ass.

"I'm halfway through!"

"Push it all deep inside me!" I teased him even though I wasn't sure if I would handle it.

He freed my hands and grabbed my hair and gave me what I asked. The burning feeling got stronger and stronger until I felt his thighs smashing my butt cheeks. He pulled my hair and said in my ear:

"I'm all inside your ass!" He kept it whole deep inside me so I could get used to it and after a while the burning sensation eased and he started slowly thrusting. "Where is my cock, Rose?" He asked once again in my ear.

"Deep in my ass!" The waves of pleasure started roaming my body, possibly still from the too recent nearly endless orgasm I had and my pussy was spasming a little even without being stimulated. I felt so naughty letting my boss use every hole of my body to his pleasure and I was loving to please him. "Fuck me! I think I'm gonna cum!" I said between waves of pain and intense pleasure not sure if I was orgasming.

"Cum with me inside your ass, Rose!" He sped up, fucking me relentlessly. The burning got worse but I was somehow loving it, feeling slutty to be used like that.

"I'm cum...mm..." It was all I managed to say before my sight got darker and the strongest orgasm I ever had exploded through my body. Shivering hard while he held my hair on his grip and my asshole tightening around Gerald's cock, whilst he kept fucking me like a mad man.

A strong and continuous pleasure like the previous one, but even more intense, powered by the submission and the burning pain of his huge cock abusing my tight asshole.

"Fuuuu...ck..." the burning pain peaked with a few strong last thrusts of him, shooting another load this time deep in my bowels. He unmounted me and I felt empty and freezing where his warm cock was.

We collapsed totally spent on his couch and after a while Gerald took a quick shower and offered it to me which I denied thinking about getting home as soon and as dirty as possible, I dressed up fixing myself as I could and he dropped me off home. We made small talk like nothing happened on the way.

"Look, you don't need to worry about me trying anything at work, but anytime you get a hall pass, you know where to find me!" He joked and set things clear when he parked, I smiled back at him and thought about if I would ever go out with him again.

"Well, who knows? I'll let you know." I left his car and did the walk of shame to our house with all my holes sore and some not discrete cum stains on my clothes.

---

When I closed the door behind me, Alan was waiting for me like a kid on christmas eve. I was a complete mess, poorly fixed myself but his eyes were shining, like I was some sort of mythical goddess. I knew this man really loves me, but his eyes were almost saying that out loud.

"Oh my god! You look amazing!"

"I won't believe any compliments from you for now on!" I laughed and he smiled.

"I hope you have a story for me, or else I think I'll faint" I laughed again and bit my lip nodding at him. "Thank god! Tell me everything, what you..." He was so excited, but I shushed him with my finger.

"Why don't you verify it for yourself before I tell you?" I was dying to show how used and full of cum I was and his eyes widened like a kid again and he kissed me deeply, definitely tasting cum in my mouth. It instantly made me horny again, but I was now doubting if I would be able to do anything with him since I was so sore.

"I love you so much, babe!" Alan reassuring me this when arriving full of other man's cum was incredible and really comforting to say the least.

"I love you too, babe!" He started kissing my neck and unbuttoning my blouse, kissing, tasting and smelling my breasts, looking for hints of what I did.

When he finally undid my bra, there were some small bruises Gerald left around both my nipples. His eyes lightened up again, the kid found a new toy.

"Damn! Someone definitely had some fun here." He kissed the bruises staring at me like he couldn't believe his eyes.

"You have no idea!" I teased him and he got intrigued. He resumed kissing my belly until the skirt and his shaky hands reached behind me for the zipper and found a cold wet spot.

"Holy shit, the guy came onto your skirt?!" He asked with an intrigued face again and I only bit my lip. He finally downed my skirt and saw plenty of dried cum on my thighs. He kissed passionately over my soaked in cum panties.

"Not directly on my skirt, it sort of...came out." I confirmed his theory and he looked pretty surprised at me.

"You did it, babe! You found... someone to... cum... inside... you!" He was ecstatic kissing my drenched panties between words and it was tingling my sore pussy. He pushed the panties to the side and started licking my clit.

"Yep, he came deep inside me, babe, and he cums a LOT!" He started licking me thirstier hearing this. I wasn't sure if I would be able to let Alan fuck me, but I was getting pretty sure he would make me cum.

He was switching between licking my whole pussy and pushing his tongue deep inside me and it was making me crazy, especially knowing he was tasting Gerald seed. I pushed all the cum I could out on his mouth as he savored everything like a dog. I was getting close, even after all those orgasms.

"How many times did he came!?" Alan said breathlessly. "There is so much cum on your pussy, babe"

"Not only in my pussy, babe" I was in ecstasy and could barely focus, but his question reminded me how naughty I was. Alan kept licking me but with an expectant expression on his eyes."One in my mouth...and I swallowed every drop... one in my pussy...and the last one... deep in my ass, babe. And I came just by being fucked in the ass!" I was so close, but his eyes widened in shock and he froze for a moment. He stopped licking me and I was afraid I had done too much but he smiled and said:

"Really!? Fuck! Thats so fucking hot I think I'm going to cum." I wanted to send him over the edge so I turned around and showed my sore asshole full of cum. Without hesitation he just kissed it and licked the cum around the entrance of my asshole, grunting cumming without even touching himself, which surprised me and sent me over the edge too.

After we both stopped spasming We collapsed and hugged each other.

"I love you so much, Rose!" Alan reassured and comforted me.

"I love you so so so much, Alan!" and we blacked out.