After the Future is Gone Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up. "Come on. Let's go get cleaned up." That wicked grin again. "You can do my back."

We stayed in the shower until the water started to turn cold. Our hands roamed across each others' bodies, pretending at first to be cleaning each other, but ultimately just taking the excuse to explore. We kissed as though we would never get to again. Emily's pussy was sore from the night before, and she hissed slightly as my fingers cleaned her. I could feel her heat, felt the juices begin to drip from her. I knew that as sore as she was, she wouldn't be up for sex. But I hadn't had the chance to taste my lover, and I rectified that. She leaned against the shower wall and draped one leg over my shoulder as I held her up, noisily lapping at her pretty, swollen quim until she begged for release, then granting it to her. Em slumped down, and I carried her from the shower before drying her off and taking her back to bed for a short nap.

We woke in the early afternoon, happy but hungry. I changed into my clothes from the night before while she switched into something a bit more casual, then we went out into the world for the first time as a couple. After a quick lunch, we swung by my house so that I could change into something fresh. She hovered at the threshold to my bedroom door. "Would you like to... do you want to pack an overnight bag?" I stepped close to her, still buttoning my shirt as she continued. "I don't want you to feel like I'm pushing too fast, but I was so happy last night. I really... I want-- "

I kissed her. "How many days should I pack for?"

She grinned happily. "How big a suitcase do you have?"

Our D&D game was that night, so after I'd packed, we headed over. We knew there was no way to hide this new development in our relationship, and we didn't really want to, so we entered Rowena's apartment hand in hand. Adam just laughed, "It's about fucking time." He looked over at Rowena. "You owe me five bucks."

Rowena mock-glared at Emily. "Tch. He wasn't even on the market a day, you little tramp! I wanted a crack at him." She smiled and rolled her eyes. "Ah, well. I knew it was a lost cause anyways. I'm kind of surprised you're here. I thought it'd take a crowbar to separate your genitals once you two started going at it."

Gordon just mumbled some congratulations and went back to his preparations for the game. I don't think he'd ever fully given up hope of wooing Emily, but he wasn't completely clueless. And it didn't hurt that Rowena had been subtly giving him pointers to make him less, well, Gordon. He'd even had a date a few weeks back that didn't go too awfully.

We settled into our usual spots for the game, with Em scooting her chair closer to me than usual. Gordon led us through the climactic adventure for the campaign he'd been running, and I was struck more than once how happy my life was compared to where I'd been a year ago. I had friends, things I enjoyed doing, a healthier body and outlook on life, and, to top it all off, a sweet, smart, beautiful girlfriend that loved me for who I was. I couldn't imagine a better life.

After the session was over, while Emily helped Gordon and Adam clean up the table, Rowena pulled me to one side. "I'm happy for you guys. I hope you know I was just teasing earlier." She smiled slyly. "Well, not entirely. It would have been fun to have my way with you at least once." Then she grew more serious. "Emily's great. You both are. But she's been through a lot. I really love her, and I just want to make sure --"

I held my hand up. "I love her, too. She told me about everything. I mean, I assume everything. It was certainly a lot. I want to be there for her. I promise, Ro. I'll take care of her."

Rowena grabbed me into a big bearhug then, almost crushing me. "God, she's so lucky. Fucking bitch." She kissed my cheek. "Go on. Go help her finish clearing up. See you at the gym on Monday?" I nodded and hugged her before going to straighten up and toss out beer bottles.

I had wondered before if Emily's claims that there were women at the gym just waiting for me to make a move had been true or just a way for her to pump up my ego. While it was nice to know for sure, it didn't really matter anymore. I had the woman I wanted.

We drove to her apartment in happy silence. When we reached her place, I walked up the steps behind her with my suitcase. I watched her shapely ass all the way up, bringing a smile to my face as I thought about the night before and the shower this morning. As she unlocked the door, there was still an edge of sexual tension between us. We both wanted to get inside and see what happened next, but it was much more relaxed now. It wasn't last night's pleasant agony of not knowing whether anything would actually happen. Instead, it was the anticipation of deciding what would happen tonight and what we'd leave for future nights.

When we got inside, she yawned and stretched. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm beat. Why don't you go change into your pajamas in the bathroom, and I'll get some blankets and a pillow for you? You were planning to be on the couch, right? I -- eeeeek!" I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, and she started laughing and kicking. "You brute! What do you think you're doing! Will no one defend my virtue?!" She laughed even harder as I slapped her ass on the way to her bedroom.

I tossed my little Tinkerbell onto the bed and climbed over her, pinning her wrists to the mattress. "I don't know about defending your virtue, but I'll be happy to make sure you don't have to worry about it anymore." I leaned down and kissed her, my mouth pressing hard on hers. Her teeth pulled at my bottom lip as she ground herself against my erection.

She pulled back and pouted. "But Daddy, you were so rough on my puss puss last night. And your big, fat cock made my jaw ache. How else can I get you off? Is there another way your little girl can make you cum, Daddy? Another hole you can make yours?"

Em laughed at the shock on my face. "Oh, Mike." She tilted her head up to give me an affectionate little kiss. "I know we've talked about how vanilla things were for you before, but I forget sometimes. That's all in the past. As long as you're mine, you are never going to go without." My hands slackened on her wrists, and she held my face in her hands. "I'm yours, lover. Every and any way you want me. Whenever you want me. As long as you'll make that promise to me, too." I could only nod dumbly. "Then get your clothes off. I want to see my man naked. I want to see how hard I make his cock. And then I want him to take that beautiful, perfect dick and fuck my ass so hard that I can't sit down tomorrow."

I could not have undressed faster if my clothes were on fire. Emily gestured to her bedside table as she slowly, teasingly stripped for me. "Lube's in there, lover. Get my cock ready for me?" I pulled out the tube and sat watching her, stroking my cock as she revealed herself to me agonizingly slowly. She leaned over when she was down to her panties and took the head into her mouth, sucking at it like a lollipop. Then she stood up, pushed her underwear down, and let them slide to the floor.

She climbed onto the bed and kneeled, face down, ass up. I wanted her badly then, but I also wanted to tease her as much as she had teased me. She was right, of course. I did have a very vanilla sex life when I was married. And I was pretty sure that Em had much more experience in general than me. But that didn't mean I couldn't still surprise her. I had been with girls before Lisa, and I remembered one in particular...

"Oh! Mike! What are yooooo... oooh oh ffffuck--!" I had spread Emily's cheeks, as if I were going to lube her up. And I was, just not as she expected. My tongue pressed against her starfish, and I tasted the sweat of the day mixed with the soap from the shower earlier. I teased at her, pressing against her little pucker, then withdrawing. Em's hips began to sway, so I pushed her down onto the mattress. She reached back to hold herself open for me, leaving my hands free to grab at her hips.

I pulled her against my face roughly, and my tongue fully penetrated her. There was a not-unpleasant earthy taste, but I was most aware of her bucking, as she somehow tried to simultaneously get away from me and press my tongue further into her. She urged me on, pleading for more. "Oh fuck oh fuck Mike fuck I love you fuckfuckfuck lover don't stop oh pleaseplease don't stop!" As my assault on her ass continued, I felt her begin to tremble. My fingers gripped her tightly enough to leave marks, keeping her from getting away from my insistent, probing tongue until she began to sob, "Oh fuck Mike, fuck oh god I'm gonna--!" Her body tensed, going rigid as she came, but I kept at her tight little asshole, extending her orgasm for as long as I could. I only relented when she slumped to the bed and moaned, "N- no... no more, lover. It's too- it's too much."

I nibbled my way up her back and lay beside her. Emily turned her face towards me and kissed me, drawing my tongue into her mouth, tasting herself, before flopping back down. "My god, Mike. Where the fuck did that come from, and when can you do it again?"

I laughed. "Whenever you want me, lover. Any and every way."

She smiled softly. "Thought I was going to be the one showing you new things. No one's ever done that before." A wistful look flickered across her face. "Not a lot of guys out there just dying to tongue their girl's ass but get told 'no.'" I could tell she was starting to think about her past. She had that sad, worried expression on her face from this morning again.

My voice broke her out of her reverie."Hey." She looked at me. "We both have pasts. I don't care about those right now. We'll deal with them together when we need to. What I care about is our future together." She sniffled a little and nodded, then scooted closer to me.

She nuzzled at my neck. "I love you, Mike. I don't deserve you, but I'm going to do everything I can to try."

"Hush. It's not about deserve, and even if it was, it's me that doesn't deserve you. But I don't want to hear about that anymore, okay? We get what we get, and I've got what I want right here with me."

"Okay, lover. Okay. No more talking about 'deserve.' I promise." She grinned. "Well, not like that, anyways. But I do think someone 'deserves' a little something for making me cum so hard with his tongue." She started stroking my cock and talking in her little girl voice. "Daddy, I'm sorry for worrying so much about the past. Would you like to punish my little asshole so I remember to not do that? It's all nice and open and ready for you now." She took the lube and began to liberally apply it to me. "You're so hard, Daddy. So thick. Do you think it's going to hurt?" Her lips brushed against mine, then her mouth lowered to nibble at my earlobe, where she whispered, "Oh, Daddy. I sure hope it hurts. I know you'll hurt your little girl just right."

Her words were like electricity bringing a monster to life. I got behind her and roughly pulled her hips up with a grunt, drawing a cute little growl from her throat. The head of my cock was against her rosebud, and I started to press against it, firmly and insistently. Her growl changed to a whine as she pushed backwards. The head popped past her ring, and she let out a yelp, whether of pain or joy I wasn't sure. Maybe both. I gave her only a moment to adjust before I began to push deeper into her. Emily's groans grew louder and louder as the length of me disappeared into her bowels until my balls were slapping against her cunt. I leaned forward and spoke in her ear, "Is this what you wanted, little girl? Is this how you should be punished?" She nodded rapidly, then squealed, "Yes, Daddy! Pleeeease!"

I began to saw back and forth in her ass. I knew I wouldn't last long, so I wanted to savor this while I could. She was so tight and hot, and the little noises she was making were tickling at the most primitive parts of my brain. This woman was mine, and she was opening her body to me in a way that was both intimate and taboo. My pace quickened, and my thrusts became rougher. I was worried I might go from hurting her to actually injuring her, but she made no sign of it. Her pained noises turned into sounds that were wholly, unequivocally of pleasure. "Yes, Daddy! Need it! Please... please Mike. Fuck me h-hard! Please!" As she started to tense again I grunted, "Good-- unf-- girl! Come for me. Come-- ah-- come while I fill your ass!" I could hold my release no longer, and I flooded her gut with my semen, propelling her to her climax. I held tight to her while she finished, before finally pulling myself from her well-used hole, releasing a gush of cum and lube.

She fell to the bed, tilting onto her side and gasping for air. I got up and went to the restroom to clean myself, then returned with a warm washcloth. She whimpered a little as I bathed her ravaged, gaping asshole, but soon she was all clean. When I laid down next to her, she crowded close to me, putting her head on my shoulder. Kissing her softly on the forehead, I lovingly told her, "Thank you for giving yourself to me like that."

She squeezed me tightly and laughed. "And thank you for taking me like that." Her lips grazed my chest. "I love the way you fuck me, Mike. It's so... perfect. Not just the sex, but everything before and after, too." She looked up in my eyes. "Do you know how many guys would have made me come with their tongue like that? Not many, I'll tell you that much." Her expression softened. "And afterwards, the way you took care of me? The way you cleaned me, like I was your delicate little treasure? And this morning, when you knew I was so horny and took care of me in the shower without asking anything of me?" She laid her head back down on me. "I know it's early, yet, Mike. I don't... I don't want to spook you. But I love this. I don't ever want it to end."

I held her tight against me. "I don't want to promise you anything I can't deliver, Em, but I love you. I'm so happy. And I can't imagine ever wanting to be anywhere else than with you. I want this, and I want you, for as long as you'll have me."

We kissed and chatted for a while about nothing in particular, then just lay together in a contented silence. Eventually she stirred. "I need to go to the bathroom." I let go of her, but she didn't move. "Ugh, I can't get up. I'm so fucking sore; my abs feel like I did a thousand crunches because SOMEbody won't stop making me cum."

I chuckled. "Aw, pobrecita." Then I laughed, remembering something she said months ago. "Hey, you were right!"

"About what?"

"I did fuck some poor girl into oblivion once I was ready to date again!"

I chortled as she slapped my chest. "Asshole. I should just piss on you instead."

"Hey, it's your bed. And I can get up and take a shower, unlike some people." She pouted, but I was already standing to help her to her feet. By the time she was back to the bedroom, I was feeling drowsy, so she slid in next to me and pulled the blanket over us. We kissed goodnight, and then I was out like a light.