After the Future is Gone Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bedroom was so quiet. Em's button nose was adorable, but it also meant she made little tiny snores all night long. Not enough to keep me awake anymore; they were white noise that I needed to easily fall asleep now. I tossed and turned for a while, then finally drifted off.

Our weeks went much like that. I tried to make sure we got in as many dates as our schedules and the approaching wedding allowed us: movies, dinner, dancing, museums, all of the "getting to know you" dates we'd skipped or done only as friends before moving in together. I drove each time; Emily's will was fraying, and I knew if she drove me home, she'd come up and that would be that. I also learned to not walk her up to her apartment for the same reason; the one time I did, she had my shirt halfway off while we were still outside her door.

I masturbated a lot less than I thought I would. Before, when we had not yet been together, it was like a lifeline for me, a way to keep my sanity without the human contact I had needed. Without the contact with Emily I desperately wanted, but would not admit to her. But now that we'd been together, what had been a poor substitute became almost torture; instead of staving off my loneliness, it made things worse. When Emily suggested, a week before the wedding, that we forswear even self-pleasure, it was an incredibly easy "yes" for me.

The day of the wedding arrived. One good thing about living apart was that it made the logistics of the day easier. There was no chance I'd see the bride before the wedding if I was miles away from her, after all. We each made it to the church well before the wedding was scheduled to start and sequestered ourselves away. At the appointed time, I was standing at the altar, the wedding march played, and I saw my bride in her dress for the first time.

Emily was always beautiful, but she was breathtaking now. The white dress was understated, with clean lines and tasteful adornment. She was wearing a veil, as was traditional, but I could see her beautiful smile through the diaphanous material as she walked toward me. Her smile warmed my heart, the big toothy grin that she has when she's so happy that she can't even think to hold her emotions in.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hey, handsome. Sure you want this? Last chance."

"Be quiet and let the man speak."

The ceremony went off without a hitch: no one objected, we remembered our vows, no lost rings. When the pastor said, "You may kiss the bride," he barely got the word "kiss" out of his mouth before my now-wife had grabbed my face in her hands and was planting a decidedly not-church-appropriate kiss on me. It went on for far longer than was seemly, until Adam yelled "Get a room, you two!" The small crowd laughed, and we, blushing, led the assembled throng to the reception.

As we danced our first dance, Emily laid her head against my chest. We were both anxious to get away and to our waiting hotel room, but the feeling of dancing with her, of holding her in my arms, was sublime. We had already decided to be together forever, but now we had declared it to the world. She kissed me tenderly, and I wiped the tears from her eyes.

We went through the formalities. The toasts, the dinner, the cake, the friend getting falling down drunk and hurting himself. Adam's husband, Chuck, was apparently a lightweight, despite looking like an ambulatory fireplug. Once all the necessary boxes had been ticked, we were ushered to our car.

I drove. It was amazing we didn't get a speeding ticket, but I managed to only moderately exceed the speed limit. If Emily had driven, we would likely have been followed by a dozen state troopers by the time we reached the hotel.

We barely managed to keep our resolve in the elevator. Emily and I both knew that once we started kissing, away from the eyes of our friends and relatives, we would rapidly escalate. The scenario wherein we'd be found half naked and rutting in the hallway was not out of the realm of possibility.

Once inside our suite, I was beyond ready. But here, Emily surprised me. "Wait." She put her hand on my chest. "I have a pair of gifts for you."

I bore down on her, barely able to speak. "Later."

She stepped back. "No, please. Please, my love. My husband. Trust me. Just a little longer. I promise, your patience will be well-rewarded."

I nodded, frustrated but acquiescent. "Alright."

She smiled, but dared not kiss me. "While I'm in the next room, get undressed for me. I haven't seen your body in so long. Please, please be ready when I call for you. I won't be long."

I stood in the suite and began to strip down as she moved into our bedroom. I was naked long before she called me, and my erection which had been throbbing in the elevator was almost painful now. I was about to knock on the door when I heard from inside, "Come to me, lover."

In our bedroom, Emily was standing in a beautiful set of lingerie. It was a dark rose color: a sheer bustier, garter belt and stockings. A choker around her neck. No panties. Her usual landing strip was missing; instead, she was shaved-- no, waxed bare. She was dripping, her juices trickling down her legs. She was as ready for me as she had ever been. I took a step towards her, ready to finally consummate our marriage. "Wait. One last gift."

She held out a small, plain box to me, wrapped with a bow. It rattled as I took it, a strange clattering noise that I knew but couldn't place. "Open it." I untied the bow and lifted the small lid. It was... pills? Wait, I knew these. These were... I lifted my eyes to hers, beside myself with surprise, and the wicked grin I loved so much was there on her face. "I have a confession. I really did want the gift you gave me, our abstinence. I wanted it for the reason I told you. But I wanted it for one more reason. I wanted to make sure my birth control was completely out of my system for our wedding night."

"I thought you wanted to wait until-- "

"I did. Then I realized that I've already had the adventures I wanted when I was single. A bunch of ones I didn't, too. But what I want now, what I need, is to have an adventure only you can give me. I want to be your wife. I want to be the mother of your children. And I want it. Right. Now."

My wife sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs wide for me. "What do you say, Daddy? I'm ovulating. Want to make your little girl a Mommy?"

Fire burned in her eyes as I crossed the distance between us in two strides. Her mouth was on mine. My hands mauled her body. Emily moaned into my mouth and began to stroke my cock. I slapped her hand away; if she did that, I'd be done before we began. I had a load I'd been saving up for weeks, and her needy, fertile cunt was going to get all of it.

I pushed my bride onto the bed roughly. I couldn't be gentle with her, and she didn't want me to be. I pulled her to me, her ass dangling just over the edge of the bed. I didn't waste time climbing up on top of her. I needed her. Now.

I couldn't enter her in one stroke. I'd never been able to. She was too tight, even when we had been fucking every night, and she hadn't been touched in a month. She whined as the head of my cock penetrated her. She began to beg, "Please. Please. I need it. Missed you. Take me again. Take-- " I pushed hard, and her body accepted more of me. She let out a strangled cry. I pushed once more, all the way in, and she was mine again. She would be mine forever.

I shuddered at the feeling that I'd needed for the last month, my fiancée's... no, my wife's painfully tight walls squeezing me with their silken heat. "Oh, Em. Oh, god. I've wanted you so much." I looked down at her face. Where I expected to see it twisted with lust as it usually was when we coupled, there was instead love and longing. Her placid smile beamed up at me. "Then take me, husband. Take what you want. Take what's yours." Her hand cupped my cheek, and I kissed it.

I began to move again, slowly at first, savoring my wife's wet, ready tunnel. Emily moaned and moved her hands to her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. "Yes, Mike, yes lover, do it. Do it. No pills now. Not-- ung-- not safe. Knock-- oh! Knock me up!"

I was slamming into her now. I loomed over her, my palms flat on the bed on either side of her head. The pure carnal gleam in her eyes paired with her words and spurred me on. I had no regard for her pleasure now, which only amplified her desire. My fucktoy's moaning exhortations became almost unintelligible. "Cumcumcum, breedme ugh-- bre-- cum-- yoursbreeddaddybreed--!" I felt her clench on me as she came and I was done. I flooded my wife's womb with my seed, spurt after spurt, seemingly endless. "Fuck! Em! Oh, fuck!"

I had been uncharacteristically quiet during our first round. I needed her so badly that I could barely speak more than a few sentences. She was still shuddering as I regained my senses. I leaned close over her and kissed her, talking through the tail end of her orgasm. "Oh, god. I love you, Emily. I love my good girl. My wife. So good. Cum for me, good girl. Cum so my sperm goes deeper in you. Finds your egg."

I was still hard, and she was still shuddering. Neither of us were done yet. I began to saw my length in and out of her body again, and her eyes flew open. Her mouth formed a tight O. "Going to breed you all night, Em. Pin you down. Never let you up. Keep you here til you're full of my cum. Til our baby's in you."

She wrapped her legs tight around me, pulling me as deeply into her as I could get. Her head was thrown back, neck corded with muscle as she began to tense again. "Yes! Yes! Fuck, Mike! Do it! Fuck a baby into me!" I had just cum, but I knew I wasn't going to last long. It didn't matter. I knew that there would be still more after this, more cum to fill my beautiful forever lover. Our state of deprivation had prepared us for a long night. My wife was a devious genius. And she was all mine.

I hissed through my teeth as I fought against my orgasm. "Couldn't take it, could you, Em? Had to-- had to get knocked up tonight. Want-- want everyone to know-- know my good girl-- unf-- needed me to fill her up. My beautiful, fuckable, breedable good girl. Show everyone-- ngh-- that big, sexy pregnant belly." She was so close. So was I. I leaned into her and whispered. "I love you, Emily. Cum for your husband. Cum on my cock, good girl." I could hold off no longer, and I filled her for the second of many times that night. I hoped that it would trigger another climax for her, but right then, it was completely secondary to me. My body was seized by a primal need to fill her to overflowing, and it would not be denied.

I felt lightheaded as my climax ended. Suddenly, I found myself slumped forward on her. Emily was limp beneath me, glassy-eyed and breathing hard. I kissed her softly. "Oh god, Em. I love you. I love you. I love you." Her legs were still wrapped around me; loosely now, her muscles slackened, but I couldn't escape them yet, even if I had wanted to. I tried to not crush her, but I needed to feel her close to me. Her heart thudded against my chest, rapid but starting to slow. I felt her hand on my back, weakly stroking at me. She breathed, barely audible, "Love you, too. Always. Forever."

We were at it all night, mostly in plain old missionary. It might be vanilla, but for this, for our first night as a married couple, it was our favorite. We could see the love in each other's eyes, and, when the mood struck me, I could pin her to the bed. The love was tinged with lust and a little fear then; she knew that she could not stop me from taking her as roughly as I wanted, but she didn't want to. We would cuddle each time afterwards, declaring once again our love for each other. "Husband" and "wife" became our favorite words in the whole of the English language. Well, that and "breed." That word was tossed around enough that night to convince people that a 4H convention was in town.

We almost missed our plane in the morning. We slept in, and Emily had quite a bit of trouble moving at any speed faster than a slow walk. For some reason, she was very sore. The Bahamas were beautiful, but we saw much less of it than we had planned. I wouldn't say the trip was a complete waste of money; I did get to see Emily in the tiny white string bikini she brought for the trip, and we did manage to make it out of the room every once in a while. But we probably should have just stayed home for those two weeks and taken the trip a little later. She wanted me inside her constantly, and I was happy to oblige, but doing this anywhere besides our bungalow was frowned upon by the local authorities. That little bikini of hers did come off at least one time when we were alone among the dunes, though. I'm only human.

Epilogue

I stared into the dying fire in our living room fireplace. Christmas was a couple of weeks away, and we'd just finished hosting a party for our closest friends here at our home in a bohemian section of the city where we met and fell in love. I'd been reminiscing about how we all met, and how far we'd all come.

Emily did fall pregnant during our first weeks as husband and wife. We like to think it was that first night. Nine months later, Aidan was born. A year after that, Theresa. Then, finally, eighteen months after that, Charlie. We decided to stop then, at least for now. Emily went back on the pill and our breeding kink was relegated to a fun little roleplay instead of a potential source of financial ruin.

Em was still the smart, kind, funny, foulmouthed little pixie I'd fallen in love with. Still gorgeous. She'd put on a little weight; we both had, but she had three much better reasons than I did, that was for certain. We still made it to the gym as often as we could, but the kids made that difficult. We tried to make up for the lack of exercise in the gym through our bedroom antics; it probably didn't work, but it was fun to try. It was a little hard to keep our promise of "whenever, any and every way" with kids underfoot, but we certainly endeavored to.

Rowena had become not just Emily's best friend, but mine as well. We asked her to be the godmother to Aidan. She was Auntie Ro; she loved the kids, regularly babysat for us, and was around so often our guest room was just called "Auntie Ro's room." Rowena got a little baby crazy after Charlie was born. She'd decided she was done waiting to find a man and get married before having kids. She's trying to decide between IVF and adoption.

Abe surprisingly became one of my closest friends. We really bonded while working out together, and it turned out he was a huge closeted tabletop wargaming nerd. He was a dependable, loyal, stable guy who just happened to be a giant goof. It turned out that was exactly what my sister Allie needed, too. They met by chance when we were hanging out one day, and they were both smitten. It didn't hurt that he looked like the long lost Hemsworth brother, with, as she confirmed to Emily, "a fucking horse cock." They married last year and were expecting their first child. Poor kid's first words are probably going to be "brah" or "bro." Flip a coin.

Adam and Chuck were still together, still crazy about each other. Chuck still couldn't handle his liquor. We didn't see them as much. They were happily childfree, and while they tolerated our rugrats, they weren't terribly interested in being the fun gay uncles until the kids were a little older. That's okay. They were still part of our found family, even if we only saw Adam for D&D most of the time.

Speaking of, Gordon actually found someone, his very own Dungeon Mistress. Possibly literally; she bossed him around like nobody's business. They were both happy, though, and she'd recently been sporting a nice-sized rock on her ring finger. We were all both very proud of and very surprised at him.

I thought, too, of the people gone from my life. A couple from my marathon group had left the state for new jobs. I'd had a falling out with a friend from work over something stupid that we should have just put aside; I still hoped to mend that one. And, saddest of all, one of the few people that stuck with me from the bad old days passed away earlier this year, taken too young. Rest in peace.

Then there was Lisa and Pete. I heard through the grapevine that they'd gotten married not long after we had. They had a daughter. And they were getting divorced. I didn't know the details; didn't really care. Could have been that one of them cheated, or one or both of them wasn't actually ready to be married yet, or even, as Jim said, that their guilt over me poisoned their marriage. It wasn't my business, but I felt for the kid.

Our Christmas party had ended earlier. Most of the folks had gone home, but Rowena stayed to help clean up. I'd been drinking the last of my glass of scotch, and my darling wife told me to relax and enjoy myself. I'd dressed as Santa to hand out presents, and while I was ready to be out of the getup, right now I just wanted to sit and enjoy the silence for a little bit. My parents had taken the kids for the weekend, since Charlie was finally old enough to be away for a couple of nights, and I wanted to relish it. I knew I'd miss them by Sunday, but right now? Heaven.

"Ahem." Emily cleared her throat behind me. "I think we're done, lazybones. I'm going to help get Rowena sorted. She's had too much to drive. Why don't you go upstairs and get changed out of that ratty old thing and take a quick shower?" She leaned over me and kissed me, tongue teasing at my lips. "Mmm, good scotch." She turned and walked away, then stopped in the doorway, her body framed perfectly in silhouette. "Don't bother changing into anything else, Santa. I'll be in soon. Be ready."

Well. Up to the bedroom, quick quick quick. My gorgeous wife still excited me as much as she had when we were first married. More, actually; we knew so much more about what the other liked that we could bring each other to new heights of pleasure almost every time. Especially if we didn't have to keep quiet for the kids.

It may have come a little early for us this year, but I expected this was going to be a very Merry Christmas.