All Comments on 'After The Game'

by sandy_paris

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoestherealmost 3 years ago

This was a very nice story. I never picked up from the previous story that Sarah was gay, was I just dense? Anyway, a good extension to that world and you've left me eager for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely loving these stories. Beautiful writing and characters. Please let us have more soon.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioalmost 3 years ago

I have enjoyed your writing since I first stumbled across Milly Scott over a year ago. This was not the direction I thought you were going after reading the previous story and I loved the direction it went. Looking forward to your next story and thank you for sharing your gift and these characters with us.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

Well done Sandy. It seems natural that once Sarah was away that these two would examine their true feelings. Becoming a couple seals their relationship and extends their friendship. They can plan together and work toward shared goals. I really like how you brought them together. They can live how they please and if others consider them gay or lesbian isn't important. What matters is that they love each other. I'm glad we saw them in their own light and that we will see more of them. Thank you!

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Wonderfully delightful romance blended so well with other heartfelt tales of love. A joy to read. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully crafted, wonderful pace about the story, sensual and loving. This was a really wonderful read. Thank you.

shayneoneshayneonealmost 3 years ago

its a cold and wet saturday and i enjoyed this story very much be safe and well a fan shayne

Albanach2000Albanach2000almost 3 years ago

Another excellent story with beautifully crafted characters. Only natural that the two best friends got together once Sarah's life moved on. Good lead-in to the next story by outing Sarah

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago

As always, Sandy, a well-written and enjoyable piece of work. Looking forward to the continuation part about the lives and loves of the three girls.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Passing the torch to the next generation. You now have more three characters to write about, quite a family you have created, and I thank you for sharing them with us

I will not say I say it coming, just hoped. With Sarah doing cricket, it follows the other two might 'find' each other. It was an excellent story, as usual. I thought the nervousness, after the coming, out was done rather sweetly.

Now for a bit of humor. "Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives" I think it fits.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Interesting throughout. I loved the sentence "I know that it feels awkward for me and you two look so sheepish I'm surprised I can't hear bleating". A lovely tale but surprised they seemed to know so little about both themselves and pleasuring each other. I thought there were a couple of areas that were sped through and you could have made it a fair bit longer.

But definitely worth 5 ⛤

Alibaba40Alibaba40over 2 years ago
Veered of Course

I don't want to be a wet towel to all the other favourable comments but I felt that the story was now going off tangent. I would have liked if you had explored further int

o the paths that Amy and Meredith would have taken esp with the cucumber para where here Amy shows her dominant phase, as per how Dee was w her. Amy should explore her kinky side w Merry and also to add in a bit of sauce, what with Sara doing well in Cricket maybe her biological father could surface and create a divergence which all parties would have to deal with i.e grandparents, Moms etc.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Oh yes that must be a highlight for a heart surgeon sitting on a hot chair and answering questions from 20 uears old ....... Another romance with so much sensual emotional overload 😍

💝💝💝💝💝⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💖💖💖💖💖🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🍀

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I'm loving the series, beautiful writing.

ca_daveca_daveabout 2 years ago

Loved the story but it did seem rushed, particularly the ending. Having read the other stories I truely believe that much more of Karen and Olivia's story could have been told. But this was still worth 5* thank you.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKabout 1 year ago

Damn good story, I love it..

You are a blessed writer, and takes the reader into learn the figures quite well, and thats what makes it great, and having the feelings, we does,, Just too many tissues, lol.. (Don't worry, I love it)

Hugs

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy_paris@sandy_paris
Thanks to those who have rated and commented on my work. I self-edit, juse Grammarly and reread my stories many times but still, errors slip through - I apologise for that and hope that it doesn't distract too much. Recommended reading order: Milly Scott 0 - The New Assista...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Full Circle Next Part
Cricket Match Previous Part