After The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, she opened her eyes and looked at me, "Do you really love me? Do you really want to have...?"

"Yes, I really do love you. It's sudden I know, but I do love you and yes, at some point I do want to have sex with you. You're beautiful when you've not been crying for two days and funny, and smart."

She leaned up on one elbow, wiped her tears and reached behind my neck. She pulled our heads together and our lips met. I'd felt something the other night that I'd thought was really good, but this felt like nothing I'd felt before, magical, mystical, electric. Our lips danced and then our tongues joined in, flicking, licking, probing, testing, wonderful. It felt as if it was meant to be.

When we pulled apart, she whispered, "That was better than the other night, much better. Can we do that again?"

"We're still young, I have no idea what the world holds for us, but I'd like to find out with you beside me, holding your hand and occasionally kissing you like that."

"I think that I'd like that as well. I'm sorry, really sorry. I was torn, hysterical, mixed up, confused, stupid. I should have talked to someone, but I didn't have the courage. I'm sorry."

She stopped speaking, looked at me and came back for a follow-up. When she pulled away again, she smiled and flopped back onto the pillow. "I'm still a bit scared by the sex thing, I mean, I don't have a clue really."

I looked down at her and smiled, "That makes two of us. We can learn together; we just need to say stop or help or whatever and respect each other."

"That was the best orgasm I've ever had the other night, it scared me though."

"It was the best I've ever had as well. Can I...." I hesitated.

"What Liv?"

"Can I touch your breasts, please? I have never seen anything as beautiful as they are."

She giggled as she slid her hand underneath the left one, she was bigger than me by a full cup size and had lovely nipples. "You mean this one?"

"Both actually." I took the breast in my hand and weighed it. I used my thumb to tease her nipple and I felt her relax and heard her sigh. I was almost in tears; I was so happy.

"Jesus, yes." I teased her for a few seconds and bent down to take the nipple between my lips. I teased with my tongue and sucked gently, closing my lips tight. "Oh fuck, yes, yes. That's it, like that just like that. Oh, oh my, I might come."

I kept up what I was doing and shifted my weight so that I could take her other breast and nipple into my free hand. I teased the nipple with my thumb, Karen gasped and shuddered. Then she relaxed and fell backwards, the tension flowing from her. She opened her eyes and sighed before adding, "Thank goodness you talked me into this, that was wonderful, thank you."

We lay alongside each other looking into each other's eyes and I made small gentle circles on the abdomen. Karen looked shy, "Are you going to touch me again, like the other night, down there?"

"Would you like me too?"

"Yes, I would, I'm scared and I want to touch you, but..." She grabbed me tightly and nestled her head into my shoulder, "I'm scared Liv, really...."

"We're in this together K. You and me, no one else. I love you."

We stayed like that for a couple of minutes and then suddenly she moved, sliding downwards. She paused and looked up, she looked shy, "I need to do this, help me." It puzzled me for a moment, I wasn't sure what she wanted help with, but there was a brief flurry and she was between my legs. She looked up and stuck her tongue out at me, inches away from... and then she thrust it into my opening. The surprise was pretty big, but the wave of pleasure was like a tsunami and I heard Karen sigh contentedly.

We kissed, stroked and used our fingers on each other and after a while, she used her lips and tongue to tease and satisfy me. It was rough and ready with little sophistication, neither of us had much of a clue, but I learned, in however long it had taken, that this was right and what I wanted, at least with Karen.

I came twice and Karen slid back up the bed to kiss me. I'd never tasted myself before, it was nice, certainly not repellent. She lay staring at me. "Liv," there was some hesitation, I was sacred what she was about to say. "Liv, I loved that, I just loved it. I want to do it again. I made you come, I made you come with my tongue. I want you to do that to me, would you? Please?"

I was no more competent at this than she had been, but I wanted to do it and I discovered that giving her pleasure was an incredible turn on for me as well.

Licking her and sucking her clit was something I'd never imagined until now, but I loved it. Feeling her undulate, beneath me, hearing her sighs, feeling the vibrations through her body was such a turn on and then she screamed, loudly and tried hard to stop it. I giggled to myself, not very discreet, I thought.

She grabbed me and pulled me into her torso. I got a gentle kiss. "I'm sorry, so sorry. That was fantastic and I'm an idiot and dumb and I love you."

"I love you too, I always have." I have no recollection of anything else as I fell asleep being held tenderly.

Parents

A couple of hours later, the two of us were in bed, cradled in each other's arms and staring at each other without words, when there was a gentle knock on the door.

"Are you okay? Can I come in?"

"Mum, go away!" Karen snapped and started to blush, again.

"Make yourselves decent." Twenty seconds later the door opened and Marion came in. "As I thought, you're in bed, just like you have been hundreds of times before now, so that's not new. I'm pleased to see that you've made up though and got over that silly nonsense."

"What, Mum?"

"I'm not stupid and I still have my hearing, your scream wasn't from pain." The two of us turned bright red. "Now, you can move forward as lovers, stop fooling yourselves and be proud about who you are. I don't care who you love, Karen." Marion turned to me, "Olivia, please phone your dad, he's worried. I told him I thought things were okay, but he needs to hear it from you."

"Okay," I replied sounding like a five-year-old.

"I'm going to make some pasta. You two have a shower, use the one in my room." She smiled as she said that. "And change this bed, it smells..." I was pleased that she didn't finish that thought.

As soon as we heard her mother's footsteps retreating, Karen jumped out of the bed, still naked, grabbed my hand and smiled at me, "Come on, Mum and Dad's shower is big enough for two." As we dashed, I realised that Karen had changed in the last couple of hours, she'd accepted her feelings and, now, been given her mother's approval.

The shower didn't take long, but being washed by someone else, for the first since I was a baby, was wonderful, almost as good as washing your lover. My lover, no doubt's what she was.

Marion was smiling at us when we appeared in the kitchen holding hands. "Can I have a hug please?" She enveloped both of us and when she pulled away, she looked all serious. "Be honest with each other, this is new for all of us. You make a lovely couple; I love you both. Your Dad sends his best wishes."

"You told Dad?" Karen was shocked.

"Yes, we had our regular video chat and I told him. He's okay."

"Bloody hell."

"Funny, that's what he said as well. I suggest that you give him a call this evening, but not too late they're ahead of us in Dubai remember."

* * * * *

Karen was more nervous about going to speak to my dad than I was. He grabbed me the minute we got through the door and hugged me. "Are you okay? Is this thing sorted now?"

"Yes, dad we're good, we've made up."

He let me go and grabbed Karen, "Are you okay or has she corrupted you against her will?"

Karen gave a real loud laugh, "She has corrupted me, but I'm pleased or I'd still be hugging my pillow and missing her."

The three of us sat talking for ages until Dad asked, "Are you going to spend every night together?"

Karen and I looked at each other and I answered, "Yes, I'd like that." Karen nodded. "Maybe some nights here and some at Karen's."

"Okay, same rules, if you're not going to be here, let me know and Karen that rule applies to telling your Mum." We both nodded in agreement.

"I have something else to tell you. I've been seeing someone; I really like her."

Dad had been alone for too long and I'd told him to move on more than once, but he was worried about someone trying to replace Mum. Enough time had passed now and I was much more mature, or so I thought. "That's good. Can we meet her, what's her name?"

"Her name is Samantha Frost, she's five years younger than me. She's a doctor, a surgeon actually, a cardiac surgeon and hopes to be appointed as a consultant soon."

"A surgeon? Good catch Dad. What else?"

"She was married for a few years, but it didn't work. No kids. She plays the guitar."

"Got a picture?"

He reached for his phone and then looked up, "She's quite striking and don't go by first impressions." I had no idea what to expect, but I was stunned when I saw the photo. She had a mop of very blonde hair, a tight shirt that showed that she was very well endowed and her skirt barely existed, revealing some very long legs. She had a nice face, she was gorgeous, but the impression was, well bimbo?

"She's a heart surgeon, right?" I asked, Dad, nodded. "Well, she must be pretty smart, and she's good looking, but she does look a bit..."

"I know, when I met her, she was wearing scrubs. Blew me away when she turned up at the restaurant for our first date. She likes to dress a bit out there, but she's really down to earth."

Karen and I walked back to her place, each of us carrying a bag, my clothes and university stuff. "Your Dad's girlfriend does not look like a doctor, but he seems keen."

"I think we need to meet her soon and give her the once over."

"We need to meet her?"

"You and I are a couple, we share things, you can hold my hand whilst I interrogate her."

When we got back home, it wasn't my home but.... We told Marion about our conversation with Dad and about his new girlfriend.

"I saw the two of them a couple of days ago and I was pretty shocked I admit. It's no business of mine, she looks a bit.... Well, I'm sure you thought the same thing, but she must be pretty smart."

We went online and chatted with Karen's Dad. She explained what had happened and he said that as long as we were both happy, that was enough for him. I think that we were both relieved

* * * * *

It was a bit awkward going upstairs that evening. Obviously, Marion knew that we'd be sleeping together. We'd done that many times, but tonight it was different. She must have sensed it as well, she stood up and, as she was about to walk away, turned back, "Girls, this is something new. I know that it feels awkward for me and you two look so sheepish I'm surprised I can't hear bleating. Let's be mature about this. I'm going to make tea and take it to bed. See you in the morning."

Karen turned to me, "She's right Liv, it feels weird. Let's just go to my room." I nodded and we moved. As we'd done so many times before we undressed, slipped into a T-shirt and took turns to use the bathroom. Karen was sitting on the bed waiting. I walked over and took her hand, "I know what happened earlier, but suddenly I'm nervous again."

She smiled, "I know, but I suppose we don't have to have sex every night, do we?"

"No, come on let's cuddle and see what happens."

We held each other face to face. Her long dark hair was draped around her shoulders and her dark brown eyes sparkled. There was a contrast between us, my hair was shorter and blonde and I had pale blue eyes. Aside from that, we had a similar build, although Karen had a bigger bust than me. I stroked her shoulder and she came closer for a kiss. The kisses lasted for a long time and were filled with sexuality, her hand slid downwards until she was touching me, so I copied her. Suddenly our fingers were inside each other and I felt the tension rising rapidly in the two of us. The orgasm that followed was great, not the earth-shattering event of earlier, but simple and lovely.

"That was nice, I love you," I whispered.

"It was wonderful, I hope that we can still be doing that many years from now."

Seconds later I heard some soft snoring from Karen and I must have fallen asleep almost immediately, with a smile on my face.

Next morning

Karen was awake and watching me when I opened my eyes. We were close together, arms draped across each other. She looked as if she'd woke up not long ago, still tousled and, I'd never realised before, damn sexy. "Good morning, my love." She giggled.

"Good morning to you too, what's so funny?" I replied.

"Saying, my love. It sounds funny but real. I have a confession though. I've been lying here for about ten minutes and watching you sleeping. It's a lovely thing to do."

"And what do you want to confess to?"

"I'm a lesbian." She had a wide grin, "I must be, I love another woman and that makes me so happy. After the other night, I'd cried thinking how admitting that to others, especially my folks, would be hard. I wasn't even sure that I was. Now I know that I do love you, I want to have sex with you, share my life with you and no one cares. I'm not going to race around with a rainbow flag or anything, but I am what I am."

"That confirms what I've always thought, you're crazy, but I love you." We kissed and I realised that doing this first thing in the morning might make us late for things unless we started earlier or curbed our enthusiasm.

Telling Sarah

Karen had called Sarah and asked if we could go over. We'd been invited to spend the night which would mean the three of us sharing a bed. Karen and I agreed that the situation might change when we told her our news.

The first half-hour of our conversation was about cricket and what had happened after her debut. We were just finished eating when she asked, "Karen said that you had news, so what's up?"

I noticed Amy look at Sarah's Mum and then burst out laughing. Sarah looked surprised and asked what she was laughing at.

Amy wiped a tear away as she answered, "Sarah, you're a smart girl, clever, talented and funny, but you can be as dumb as a stump at times."

"What? I don't understand." The look of incomprehension was very amusing.

"Goodness, look at the two of them, it's ripping out of them." Sarah still looked puzzled, "They're in love, a couple, girlfriends."

Sarah's mouth and eyes were as wide as they could get, "What? You two? What the hell?"

Karen explained what had happened, in a bit too much detail if you'd asked me. Meredith and Amy were great and made lots of positive noises. Sarah just sat looking shell shocked. "I'm stunned, you two are my favourite people and you've always been close. But you two are..."

It was my turn to laugh, "Not as straight as we all thought, obviously."

"Damn. I'm pleased for you, but a bit jealous. Mum and Amy, now you two and I'm still on the shelf."

Karen answered, "It's a bit early to be still on the shelf, you're an England cricketer, smart and drop-dead gorgeous, you'll have suitors falling at your feet soon."

We excused ourselves to head to Sarah's room and just as we were about to move Amy came over to us. "I guess this is all a bit new and scary. If you need anything at all, a friendly ear, moral support, anything I'm here for you. Coming out can present challenges and I might be able to help or just listen. Love you both."

I hugged Amy and started to cry. She'd been nice to us from the day we first met her and her offer was amazingly kind. I kissed her cheek, "Thanks Amy, I may take you up on that."

The next two hours were spent talking about what had happened and our feelings. Sarah just sat and listened and eventually she told us how she felt. "I've told you this before. I realised that I was gay a long time ago, soon after Mum and Amy got together. I always knew that I loved you two, but never 'like that.' I assumed you loved each other the same way, but now I've heard you... I'm not surprised, I'm happy for you and I suspect this isn't going to fizzle out, I think you'll be together for a long time."

Karen took her hand, "Thanks, Sarah. Neither of us knew, but deep down there was always something a bit more between us if you get my drift. We both still love you and," Karen started to tear up, "I hope that you'll always be our friend." I nodded along, I hoped for that as well.

When we eventually turned in for the night the three of us cuddled up together as we'd always done and I fell asleep, happy being with my best friends, well best friend and girlfriend.

Meeting Samantha

Dad collected us and we drove to the restaurant. Samantha was already seated and she stood as she saw us heading towards the table. She'd toned down her look, the hair was smart, the cleavage was covered and her legs were still long, but partly concealed by an almost knee-length skirt. Dad introduced us as we sat. It felt awkward.

"Girls, I'm sure that this might feel a bit odd to you, but I'd be less scared starting a heart transplant than I am right now. I'm terrified."

I touched the back of her hand. "My Dad says that you're nice, so that's a good start, but you need to know that this will be an interrogation."

Samantha smiled and replied, "I kind of expected it, so do your worst, you brought reinforcements as well?"

"Karen and I have been friends for a long time. That changed recently as I'm sure Dad has explained. Sorry, but you have to impress us both."

Karen giggled, "Samantha, that's rubbish. I'm not sure I should be here really, but Roger is almost as close as my own Dad and he's a lovely man, so..."

"Okay, girls. First, let's order a drink and some food, then you can get the thumbscrews out."

As the waiter walked away Samantha looked up at the three of us. "Okay, I'll start. I'm forty, an only child born in Edinburgh, but my parents moved to London when I was ten. I studied medicine in London and my folks died almost twenty years ago. That's a long story for another day, but they left me well provided for." She paused to sip her wine. "I lived and worked in London until I moved here three years ago. I wanted to work with the Professor here and although I could have probably become a Consultant before now working somewhere else, I wanted to learn and money isn't the main driver for me."

"Dad says that you were married?"

"I got married when I was thirty. He's a doctor as well and I went all in, head over heels. He's a nice man but can't keep it in his pants. The first time I shrugged it off, but when I found out about the nurse 13 years his junior and pregnant, I decided enough was enough. That prompted me to move and here I am."

Food arrived and we tucked in. "I need to add that I've never been short of interest, partly I suspect because of how I like to dress when I'm not working. I know that I look a bit... like a bimbo, but it's the opposite, the contrast to my working persona. I'm not a... okay, I've had a few boyfriends, but only two since I got divorced, one was a real mistake on my part and the other is sitting next to me. Your Dad is a nice man and I really hope that we work out. One thing terrifies me though."

I was surprised she didn't explain and it was Karen who asked, "What's that?"

"Olivia terrifies me. I can never replace her Mum and I wouldn't want to try. I know nothing about kids unless they have a heart problem, but I would like to have a good relationship with you, both of you actually."

We were halfway through the main course when I realised that, so far, I liked Samantha, she was okay. She looked up at Karen and me, "Your Dad has told me a little bit about the two of you, but I suspect that there's much more to it. I'd like to hear as much as you feel you'd like to share." I looked at Karen and she nodded. We both took turns to tell her about our lives up until Sarah's debut game and then what happened afterwards.