After The Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger told me about being at the game. He was so excited by it and proud that he knew Sarah. I watched the highlights, not that I'm a cricketer, but my dad played and watched. Her friend is a bit of a star, Hayley is it?"

"Sarah's put in a huge effort; she's dedicated and deserves her success. She wants to emulate Hayley, but that's a high bar to aim for."

By the time we'd finished coffee, I'd confirmed my earlier thought that Samantha was a really nice person, she had strong feelings for Dad and she listened, I mean she actually actively listened whenever we talked. "Samantha, I've enjoyed meeting you and I'm pleased that Dad had found someone. I like you. My Dad doesn't need my approval, but I know that he's concerned about my views, so..." I turned to dad, "She's lovely, I approve." His eyes lit up, I saw that Samantha and Karen were also smiling as he leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

Samantha put her hand on the back of mine, "Thanks for that, I know how nervous he was about this. For what it's worth I think he did a pretty good job of raising you, I like you both. I'd like for us to be friends, but how that works is up to you."

After Dad dropped us off at Karen's, we made a drink and sat talking about the evening. "It's not my place to approve, he's your dad after all, but I like her. She's smart, funny, grounded, she must have great confidence to dress as she does, but then she is quite beautiful. I got the impression that she likes your dad a lot and he has those stupid puppy dog eyes that you have."

"I agree with almost all of that. She is gorgeous."

"What don't you agree with then?"

"Puppy dog eyes?" I asked.

"Well, you're more gorgeous for starters, but when you look at me, not how you looked before, but how you look at me now, you use these sad appealing eyes like a puppy. It makes my heart melt."

I laughed, "Good job we have a heart surgeon in the family if you're going to have heart-melting problems. Now come to bed and I'll put on my puppy look to get you to kiss me."

Karen grabbed my hand, "You don't need to ask twice for a kiss and I hoped for more than that."

Lovemaking was still new to us and we were still finding our way. We giggled a lot, we got things wrong but we had fun along the way and plenty of sexual satisfaction.

University

Over the next few weeks, we lived slightly nomadically, a few nights at my home and the others at Karen's, but we never slept alone, not since we'd declared our love for each other.

Although we both attended the same University our schedules were different, we travelled together when we could but whilst we were there, we didn't see much of each other. I had a heavier workload than Karen, the law was very demanding and I put in many hours. Karen was studying English literature and always had a book nearby, but then she'd been like that since we'd met. In the evenings she would sit quietly reading near where I was studying, she'd go and make us a drink from time to time and when I looked up, I often saw her watching me and I'd get a little smile. It made me smile back and melted my heart.

I was staring out of the window on the bus one day, thinking about Karen. A lot had happened in such a short space of time, changes that neither of us had expected, but I knew that our relationship was solid and important to me, maybe we would be together forever, I hoped so.

We didn't see much of Sarah; she was back at university as well and when not there was training or doing something connected to cricket. But we traded emails and text messages several times a week.

A big change

Marion intercepted us when we arrived back at her home from university and told us that she'd made a lasagne which would be ready in half an hour. That gave us time to plan our evenings studying before we headed back to the kitchen.

There was some chat about our day and then Marion shocked me to the core. "John's been offered a six-month contract in Abu Dhabi, so he's staying in the middle east. There's a possibility that it'll be extended."

"Okay, but we didn't expect him to home for a couple of months anyway." Karen didn't seem too surprised.

"This is different. He's being provided with a house and I've been offered a job at the international school. I'd like to be with him and this seems like a great chance."

Karen seemed shocked and stammered, "But what about...?"

Marion smiled at the two of us. "Well, you're at university, so that means you're staying here. As I see it there are a couple of options. Roger might want the two of you to stay with him, but I don't know what his thoughts would be. That would mean that we'd need to close this place up or..." She stopped speaking.

"Or what?" Karen asked.

"The two of you could live here, as a couple. It would be more permanent and more sensible than dodging between two homes as you've done for the past few months."

The two of us stared at each other and then there was a lengthy discussion about the options. When we finally cleaned up, we headed back to Karen's room.

"Running two houses is not very sensible, but I suspect that my dad might be more comfortable having Sam over if I'm not around. I like the idea of you and I being together properly. Your Mum's right about us, what did she say, 'dodging' around?"

* * * * *

I called Dad and told him that we would be at our house for the evening and that we wanted to talk to him. I made dinner and when we sat down to eat, he said, "So, you wanted to discuss something. Neither of you is pregnant, are you?" He grinned, trying to be funny and failing.

"Dad, that is not funny and inappropriate."

"Sorry," he muttered, "What is it?"

Karen told him about her parent's plans. "That's a great chance for your Mum and it'll be good for her to live with John again. Are you going to stay here, both of you?"

"There are two options, that's one and the other is for Karen and me to make a home together at her place. To live together as a couple."

Dad laughed, "You two haven't spent a night apart for months. Seriously, I'd love for the two of you to come here, but I was thinking about Sam spending more time here, like most of the time. It wouldn't be a problem but..."

I knew where he was heading with this, "You mean you and she would be, how do I put this 'active?' and that so would we?"

He nodded.

"How would you feel about me moving in with Karen, permanently, at least until her folks come home?"

I was silent for a minute or so, until Dad answered, "We might all find that easier. Just remember, I expect to see you often, both of you and when there's a problem I'm always here."

"Thanks, Dad." I smiled at him and looked at Karen, she reached out and held my hand.

* * * * *

Things seemed to happen at breakneck speed and six weeks later Marion was gone. We moved into Karen's parent's room,after a coat of paint and some new bed linen. I woke up after the first sleep in our new room and stared at Karen, "Good morning, is something wrong?" I asked.

"No, nothing. I was just thinking that this feels so good, you and me in our home, together like a proper couple. I love you."

"I know what you mean. It's weird really, a few months ago we were best friends and now we're lovers. The good thing is we didn't need all that dating to get to know each other. Kiss me."

"Oh, demanding are we, trying to dominate me?" She laughed.

"No, just trying to get a damn kiss." I got what I wanted and it was as good as any I'd had since the day before.

Something new

"Liv, can I ask you something. I'm embarrassed really?"

"Okay, go ahead." What could she want I wondered?

"A few times I've tried to tease you, but you keep wriggling and then starting something. I'd like to have you at my mercy, would you?"

"How do you mean?" I wasn't sure that I understood what she wanted, but I know that I always had to be doing something, lying still and passive wasn't something I could easily do. Then suddenly I had an idea, "You want to tie my hands up?"

Karen went red, "Yeah, it's weird and kinky but, yeah. I won't be offended if you say no and I promise I won't hurt you."

"That must have taken a lot of courage and I get the idea it's something that you want to do." She nodded. "Okay, maybe Friday, would that work?"

"Are you sure?"

"For you, yes." And I was, the thought of it was actually turning me on.

* * * * *

The next Friday evening, a couple of weeks before Christmas, I was very excited and terrified at the same time. I liked to be in control and this might not be easy for me.

After a light supper we headed for the bedroom where I showered. Karen was wearing a short black, silky robe and holding two wrist straps. "I need you to be sure about this, I'm a bit scared myself."

I'm sure that I looked shocked when I saw what was in her hand. "No, I agreed to this, but I'm a bit surprised by the cuffs."

Karen took me in her arms and kissed me. "I love you naked and thanks for this. Now, I got these cuffs because I didn't want to hurt you. They fasten with Velcro and will undo quickly if need be." I held my wrists up and she fastened them, not too tight. Then I realised that there was a ring on each one. She pushed me back onto the bed, lifted my arms and a few seconds later a rope was threaded through one of the rings.

"You had the rope ready?" She grinned back, there was no need to answer. By the time my second wrist was attached, I started to get a bit jumpy. I was on my back naked, fastened to the headboard and apprehensive.

Karen kissed me, "I love you, are you okay?" I nodded my head; I was as ready as I ever would be, but I was shaking. "I'm just going for a shower. You can wonder what's next. But I have another favour."

I raised my eyebrows to ask what? That was when she showed me two more cuffs and one of the pieces of rope attached to the bottom of the bed. "Really, you want to do my legs as well?" She grinned and I nodded.

By the time she was done, I knew that I wasn't going anywhere. I was wet and even more apprehensive. "Thanks for trusting me. I wouldn't have done that unless you'd agreed, but the next thing you have no choice over."

I started to protest as she lifted my head from the pillow and seconds later the blindfold was in place and my sight had gone. I didn't say anything, but apprehension had moved to the start of fear. Then she kissed me, stroked my breasts and my belly. A finger slid between my legs. "I can feel you shaking, but you're also dripping. I promise I won't hurt you. Be back soon." I felt her get off of the bed and heard the shower running.

Every second seemed to last for a minute and I was desperate for a touch or contact, anything. But there was nothing, except anticipation and or fear. I must have drifted off somewhere, I certainly wasn't asleep, but I jumped when I felt the bed move. Jumped may not be accurate, I wasn't jumping anywhere.

Karen didn't speak, but I felt something soft on my thigh, I had no idea what it was at first until I eventually realised that it was a small pom-pom, made of wool, that she'd made years ago in a craft class and it normally sat on a shelf in her room. She touched me everywhere on my body, mostly light touches, but not always and it was getting me even more aroused than I had been and that's saying something.

She stopped and moved up beside me, she kissed me hard and I fought to keep in contact with her, but it was at her pace, she moved back so that there was barely any contact. "Are you okay?" she whispered.

I gasped out, "Yes, but I'm so worked up."

I heard her titter as she replied, "I know."

She nursed on my nipples and at the same time stroked my breasts, then she squeezed the nipple and I gasped, for a moment it hurt and then it didn't. She kissed it again and for some insane reason, I hoped that she'd squeeze it again but she didn't. She worked her way down my torso, kissing and stroking as she went. This was killing me, by now I'd have moved so that I could interact with her, to move things along, to be active myself, but this is why she wanted to have me disabled, for that exact reason and I was losing my mind with pleasure.

I'd lost my sense of where she was and what she was doing until she whispered into my ear asking if I was okay. I replied that I was but that I was also desperate to touch her. "I know and that's why I'm doing this, I'm in charge tonight and unless you tell me you hate it, tough."

I didn't say anything and blinked as she removed the blindfold. "I want you to see. I want to see the look on your face and know that I'm causing it. I love you, very much."

"And I love you, I'd never have thought this would be how things would go, but I'm sure that I don't want it to change. Just one thing."

"What's that?" she asked.

"I'm really horny, please, please..."

She slid down, kissing at my nipples as she went, before nestling between my thighs and running her fingers over my very damp slit. I groaned; I was so in need of her touch, but I had to wait as she touched everywhere except where I needed it.

There is no way I could have stayed in the position I was or be as passive as I was forced to be without the restraints and I began to understand how I felt the need to have a degree of control. Karen, my wonderful lover was teaching me something that I would never have learned otherwise. When she did run her tongue over my slit, I was so far off on some distant planet it caused a serious internal explosion, I didn't come but suddenly I was taut and so close to orgasm.

She teased me for a while, a few minutes, an hour, I have no idea. Her fingers were inside me and she was nibbling on my clit and it made me come. I'd never felt anything like this and I snatched at the bonds, causing some pain in my wrists. I let out a whoosh of breath and collapsed back on the bed, limp. I suspect I lost it for a moment or two because Karen was now lying beside me, cuddling and holding me. I could see the love in her eyes. I'd learned a lesson about myself and her. I was lucky to have her as my lover.

"Thank you, my love, that was wonderful. Kinky, but I loved it."

She grinned at me, "Good enough that maybe we could do it again?" I nodded my head, hoping that it would be soon.

* * * * *

We'd just finished dinner and, for once, didn't have any studying to do that evening. I took a sip of wine before starting to clear up, then Karen asked me a question. "What are we going to do for Christmas?"

"We could go to my dad's or have the day to ourselves."

"I suspect that your dad wouldn't be too happy about not seeing you."

Karen was right. I'd never been away from him on Christmas Day and I doubt if he'd be satisfied with that. "We could invite him and Samantha for lunch, here. We'd have the morning to ourselves, lunch with them and then you and I would have the evening. We could Skype your Mum and Dad."

"Sarah?" Karen asked whilst raising an eyebrow.

"She'll be with her Mum and as much as I love her, I'd like it to just be the two of us, our first Christmas as a couple."

"And I suppose that you and I can have an early night."

I laughed, "Not necessarily, we could play right here on the couch, the floor over there, the kitchen counter, the bathroom, endless possibilities."

She moved to hold me in her arms and we kissed before she said, "I love you and I'm so happy."

I smiled and replied, "I feel exactly the same. Come to bed?"

The end

Karen and Olivia's story will be continued as a part of Cricket Match, although it focuses mainly on Sarah.

Thank you for reading; I'd love to hear your comments.