After the Game Cassy Goes Home

Story Info
Cassy has to face her husband.
2.7k words
4.05
24.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the Game

After leaving Bills house Cassy drove around town for almost 45 minutes trying to understand what had just occurred. What started out as an innocent afternoon watching her son play football had turned into something she never dreamed would ever happen. She and her son's football coach had ended up together having wild passionate sex. Now it was too late to turn back time. What had happened wasn't planned but it had opened up a side of Cassy that she didn't have a clue ever existed.

She was afraid to go home after what had just happened. Her emotions were all scattered. She had had for all these years been a faithful conservative wife with husband and she had never realized how lonely she had become. They shared a comfortable home life and she thought they had very stable marriage. As with many married couples, they had fallen into their own routine, their home life was idyllic from the outside looking in. They had occasionally, from time to time, tried to spice thing up and they had shared some of their fantasies with each other. Neither of them took them very seriously or thought that they would ever really happen. For a few years now, after Ed's bicycle accident, he had a lot of trouble maintaining an erection. The little blue pills helped sometimes but passionate sex was rare or never really happened at all. Their love life left a lot to be desired and Cassy was almost never satisfied sexually. She usually had to finish by herself either using her fingers or her big black vibrator. She had never realized that subconsciously something was missing.

Cassy had never been aware of the deep desires and sexual frustration that had emerged in her until after her unexpected liaison with Coach Bill. Now her head was spinning. Bill had awakened in Cassy the fact that she was a passionate and sexual mature woman with desires of her own. She found out that she had the power to make a virile male desire her and that she would reciprocate resulting in a kind of sexual fire that she had never even imagined before.

Without conscientiously thinking about it, Cassy ended up back home. She pulled her white BMW into their driveway. She had somehow gotten home on automatic pilot. She had been so lost in her thoughts and she did not even realize that she had arrived back at their house. She sat in their driveway for a long few minutes. She was shaking, more from the emotional shock of what had just happened with Bill than her apprehension about facing her husband Ed.

Now her nerves kicked in, she was about to have to go inside and see her husband face to face. After their earlier texting, Ed was clearly aware of what had gone on. He didn't know any of the details, but she was sure that he was going to want to hear everything. Over their years together they had shared some of their most intimate secretes and she knew that Ed had this strong desire for Cassie to have sex with another man. He wanted her to do it and then to tell him all about it or maybe even let him watch at some point. Cassy was vaguely aware about hot-wives and cuckolding and that her husband, Ed had this fetish. It turns out that this is a relatively common fantasy, and that some men love the thought of their wives having sex with other men. Cassy thought this was a little too kinky, but it was a bit of a thrill to think about it. Thinking of opening her legs to a stranger and letting him fuck her while her husband had to sit there and watch, letting Ed sit there jerking his little white dick while a big hard-cocked man owned her, fucking her and making her his, but no longer Ed's. Thinking about it and doing it are two very different things. Neither Ed nor Cassy ever thought it would ever really happen.

Like it or not fate had intervened and put Cassy and her new big blackman lover, Bill together in just the right place at the right time and under just the right circumstances, and now the game had really changed forever and there was no going back.

Cassy slowly opened the front door and stepped into their foyer. She looked a mess, her hair was disheveled, her make up smeared and her classy clothes were wrinkled and in disarray. She undoubtedly had the look of a well fucked woman about her.

As she walked into their living room Ed was sitting on the couch alone. He looked a little shell shocked. She looked at her husband with a mixture of confusion, then determination and finally pulling herself together, a little pity.

As the two of them sat and began talking about what had happened Cassy was obviously nervous, "It was not expected or anticipated she said, it just seemed to happen all on its own". After having very calm and stable marriage for over 16 years, this beautiful sexy wife was ready to share with her husband what she knew he would be dying to know, all the dirty little details.

Cassy hadn't had time to take a shower or clean herself since Bill had fucked her and had cum deep inside her pussy. It had all happened so suddenly and unexpectedly that when they were finished Cassy had nervously put her cloths back on and she told Bill that she had to leave and get back home.

As she was sitting there with Ed, she became aware of the sticky slick dampness still seeping from her vagina. OMG, she hadn't had time to even think this part of it though. He pussy was still full of Bills warm cum! They hadn't used any protection and her fertile unprotected pussy was still full of his potent male sperm!

Cassie thought for a moment about excusing herself and going to the bathroom to clean Bill's mess from between her pussy lips. Then she had an idea that momentarily shocked her, if Ed really wanted to know the details who was she to deny him.

Ed did in fact expect Cassie to explain how this had all happened, who was she with and what did they end up doing with each other. Now he expected that his beautiful sexy red-headed wife was about to tell him all the intimate details. In anticipation, Ed's cock was harder than it had been for a very long time, he took it out and began to stroke it, he was ready to hear the whole tale. She had fulfilled her fantasy and now this was supposed to be his turn, Cassie had other ideas.

Her experience with Bill had allowed her to realize that she did seem to have this feminine sexual superpower that she could use on men. This was a new awakening for her, and she was loving every minute of it.

She said to her husband, "okay then Mr. Eddie, are you sure that you are really ready to know what happened?" Ed just nodded his head and softly said "yes, please tell him the whole story."

First, we better head to the bedroom". Todd might come home any time now and continuing this in the living room wouldn't be a good way for Todd to find his parents.

She asked him once more, "are you really sure that you want to know?" Ed was just about ready to explode now; this delay was torturing him. Holding his little cock in one hand his pants down around his ankles, he just nodded. Cassy said, "I tell you what, I'll do you one better then my husband, come over here by the bed and let me show you."

Cassie stood there by their bed and pulled that same sweater she took off at Bill's over her head. She had stuck her bra in her purse when she took it off at and now her breasts, still perky despite her 46 years, were showing evidence that they had been manhandled roughly by Cassie's big black lover. Ed hadn't been this aroused in years. Too bad it took a situation like this for him to get his cock so hard. Sorry Ed, you had your chance, now it was Cassy's turn.

Cassie bent down and took off her little boots, she then stood up and unbuckled her slacks, again they were the same ones that she had unbuckled for Bill only a short while ago. She had neglected to put her pantyhose back on and had left them as a souvenir for Bill back on his gym table. She slipped her slacks down and stepped out of them kicking them aside.

Now she stood there only in her little damp panties. She was facing Ed and looking absolutely beautiful. Her long red hair cascading down around her shoulders. Her fine womanly breasts right there firing all of Ed's erotic desires. Ed thought that this was better than any porno he'd ever seen. The only difference was that now his wife was the leading lady!

Now came the big surprise that Ed hadn't ever even fantasized about. That it would be his wife in control and not him. Cassy moved up next to Ed and slowly started to pull those cute little panties down over her hips. She did this slowly making it last, making this as erotic as possible. Ed could see the wet sticky mess in the crotch of her panties and he was totally transfixed. Cassy worked the moment, little by little she began to expose her tiny red-haired pussy to Ed's view. Ed had seen that sweet bush before, but something new and totally unexpected was happening right in front of him this time.

As she got the panties down below the bottom of her pussy and Ed saw something he couldn't comprehend at first. Dripping out of her sweet little lips was a sting of white cum that was also making that little puddle of sperm in the crotch of her panties. Talk about reality setting in, this was definitely as real as it gets!

There was now no doubt whatsoever about what Cassy had been up to with her new man friend. He didn't need to hear the details; he could SEE the details dripping out of his wife's little fire red cunt. Dripping right here on their bed, a bed they had shared together for so many years.

Ed didn't have a clue about what to say or what to do next. He was truly dumbfounded. Perhaps Ed didn't know what to do next, but Cassy sure did. She asked Ed, "Do you like what you see?" Ed thought for a minute as this was all so new. He had to take a little time to let this sink in. Up until now this had all only been a fantasy. What he saw now leaking out of his wife's vagina was 100% the real thing. Obviously, she had been fucked by another man, bareback, unprotected, there was no way of denying it. Damn, this was real and now Ed was the one that had to deal with it.

Cassy had a few new ideas of her own now as well. She had checked out a few of Ed's porno sites after they had discussed their fantasies in the past. She had wanted to get an idea about why he got so hot and bothered about this cuckold thing.

She didn't ever think that they would try any of this stuff, but now here they were confronted by this new reality. One of the most intriguing scenes that Cassy could remember from the porno was that the wife, after fucking her big black man and after letting him cum inside her, had squatted over her man's face. She sat her pussy, full of her lovers cum, right on her husband's mouth, rubbing her vagina all over his face and making him lick and clean all of her lover's sperm out of her pussy.

Never in a million years would she ever have believed that this was something she would ever end up trying with her wimpy little husband, but something new had taken over Cassy's libido. Something she didn't even know she had in her. She wanted to control him, if he wanted to be a cuckold well then, so be it. She was going to make sure he knew who was the boss now.

Now Cassy let her most intimate feminine thoughts lead her with what to do next. Cassy laid herself out on their marital bed, she looked Ed straight in the eye and slowly parted her long shapely legs. Her sweet little pussy was now open and completely exposed to Ed's gaze. Her little red-haired cunt had so obviously been used and abused. It was red and sore, and her lips were puffy and swollen. The hair on her pussy was matted and caked with some kind of milky cream mixed into her soft red fur. Holy crap, it could only be one thing, it had to be her lovers cum!

Ed had had his fantasies, but they were never this explicit or had gone this far. He wasn't sure what to do. He went on wanking his little white dick, staring right at this beautiful woman laid out and totally exposed to him. A woman he thought he knew, but this person was a totally new Cassy. Someone he never suspected had this kind of sexuality within her. A hot red-haired mature woman who was now calling all the shots.

Cassy looked at him and laughed at the sight of this pathetic little man, her wimpy husband, stroking his tiny little penis because of what she had done with another much more masculine stud. Okay Ed you said you were sure you wanted this, well then this is for you! She slowly spread her legs apart as wide as she could, opening her little pink pussy hole for him to see the whole reality of what she and Bill had done.

There in her now totally open and exposed cunt hole was the real evidence. At first there was only a small drop of Bills sticky white cum visible at her vaginal opening. Cassy started to squeeze her inner pussy muscles together pumping her vagina in a very lewd display for her husband to see. A little at a time the sperm inside her began to push out, then suddenly a big glob of Bill's huge load came out of her and slipped down her slit, down her ass crack, and a small puddle began to drip onto their marital sheets.

Cassy didn't want to spoil what she really had in mind. Before too much more cum came out she cupped her hand over her little pussy lips so she wouldn't waste any more of Bill's sperm when she stood up.

She had seen some of the porno Ed had on his laptop and if this is what he wanted, she was hot and ready and willing to fulfill his wildest desires.

Cassy told Ed to lie down on their bed. Ed wondered, what was this all about, but it was Cassy who was the one in control, so he mechanically followed her instructions. Why not, he thought, let's see where she is taking this. The situation was all new so just go with it. Ed stretched out on their bed and waited for Cassy's next move.

Ed was lying there unsure of what was going on. Cassy got up on the bed and then she suddenly straddled Ed's face. He didn't know this was coming and began to try to get away. Cassy wasn't having it and grabbed him roughly by his hair and pulled his face tight up against her swollen pussy lips. Ed tried to speak, he only managed to get out "Oh my god, are you serious?"

Well, yes Cassy was for sure serious. If this is the way it was going to be, she was going to take it all the way. She pushed her pussy still full of Bill's sperm, tight against her husband's lips. She decided that she really did in fact get off on this femdom thing, and she was really enjoying the power it gave her.

Cassy then delivered the coup de grace; "Okay cuck boy, lick me!"

To be continued