After the Gangbang

Story Info
Seeing Eleanor after an evening of pleasure.
2.1k words
3.77
43.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2:30 when I shook hands with the last of our friends and closed the door. 8 guys had been here since the early evening, and they were all thoroughly exhausted and satisfied when they left.

I smiled, locked up, and made my way into the kitchen. When I first met Ellie, I had never thought we would spend our Saturdays like that! She had been a virgin when we met in our freshman year of college, and until last night had only had sex with me.

I had been asking her to do something like this for a while, trying to convince her by making heer watch videos and read stories and talking dirty to her while I did my best to pound her pretty pussy with my 5 inch cock.

I knew I wasn't big enough to fully satisfy her, but she insisted that I was huge, not knowing any better, just feeling me stretch her virgin pussy and thinking that was all she could ever take. I appreciated her assurances, but knew better. And tonight, it had finally happened!

After about a year of trying to convince her, she finally started to come around to the idea. She said that she may be willing to sleep with another man, just to get the experience I so desperately wanted her to have and get me to stop bothering her! That wasn't what I had in mind, though, and kept pushing for her to try a real, honest-to-goodness gangbang.

What finally convinced her was when her older sister, Tracey, gave birth to her first kid. She told my wife about how amazed she was that a baby could come out of her vagina, and how loose she felt afterwards. "I can barely feel Mark any more!" she had exclaimed, talking about her own husband.

"I guess if a baby can come out of me, I can probably take bigger things into me, right?" she had asked that night, riding me in the cowgirl position and looking down at me thoughtfully.

I had of course agreed, and she had finally said that she would be open to the idea. "But this won't break up our marriage?" she asked hesitantly, and I assured her that, if anything, it would bring us closer. She smiled at me, told me she was excited to try being stuffed full, and rode me to our mutual climax.

In the weeks after that night, I had been recruiting men to fuck my wife's tight little pussy. They were all friends, each in a serious relationship, so I knew they wouldn't gossip about it to anybody; their own marriages and long-term relationships were on the line, just like Ellie's reputation was!

When the day finally came, I had cooked a barbecue to get everyone fueled up for the main event, and they had arrived almost precisely at the designated time. She had greeted them with kisses, wearing her skimpiest bikini by our pool, and had flaunted herself while she served drinks and food. She was loving being the object of their attentions, and flirting up a storm!

When things had gotten underway, she had dropped quickly to her knees and the 3 guys closest to her had removed their pants. She looked around at them excitedly and then her expression turned anxious. She looked at me with big eyes, and all but whispered, "I don't think I want you to see me like this..."

"What do you mean?" I had asked.

"If I'm going to do this, I'm really going to do this," she had explained, experimentally stroking the cocks around her head. "I'm your loving wife, but I'm going to really give myself to these men. I want you to still be able to look at me without picturing me wrapping my lips around these cocks, or having my tight pussy stretched by them..." she trailed off.

Realization dawned on me - she thought me seeing her in full slut mode would ruin our relationship! I laughed, and offered to just watch football in the living room while she and the guys went and had their fun in our bedroom.

"On our marriage bed?" she had asked sweetly, clearly very turned on by the idea.

"Of course, perfect for you and your lovers," I told her.

"Okay!" she agreed happily, seeming to have cast her anxiety aside. She was really ready to do this!

"If any of you need a break or food or drinks or anything, you can come out to the living room and I'll help you guys out," I had told the group, and they all thanked me - for my wife and the offer - and followed her into the bedroom.

Over the next 6 hours, I tried to focus on the games I was supposed to be watching, but it was tough with what sounded like my wife being literally murdered in our bedroom down the hall. She had screamed and panted and cum and sobbed her pleasure. I heard her beg for more, and had been shocked when I heard her screamed narration of her first-ever ass-fucking, followed of course by the other 7 guys taking their turn. I had wanted so badly to go watch, or jerk off to her sounds, but thought better of it. She had trusted me to stay here, and I didn't want to relieve my own tension!

Throughout the night I had served as water-boy, and ordered pizza around dinner time so they wouldn't all run out of steam.

I got bits of commentary from each of the guys to visit me in the living room.

"This is the hottest thing I have ever seen!"

"I had no idea Eleanor was so fucking hot!"

"Dude, she's an animal in there."

But finally, several hours after they had started and I had been banished to the living room. I finished filling her a tall glass of water and walked quietly down the hall to the bedroom.

When I went through the open door and saw her, I froze, a happy smile plastered on my face.

Ellie - sweet, innocent Ellie - was laying on her back in the center of the bed. Her legs were spread, and a puddle of semen was leaking from both of her holes, pouring out with each shuddering breath she took. Her neck and tits were covered in hickeys and handprints, and her entire body was coated in cum. The sheets were soaked with what I could only assume was her squirted fluids; I had never been able to make her do that!

She was sweaty, and her hair was thick with jizz, knotted and tangled. She was still panting, minutes after the last of our guests had left, with her abused 34C tits rising and falling rapidly. It was the most erotic sight I had ever layed eyes on.

Her big, shining eyes fluttered open as she heard me approaching, and she reached slowly for the glass that I offered her. "Wow..." she moaned, before downing the entire glass.

"So it looks like you had fun?" I asked eagerly, thrilled my wife had been so thoroughly fucked.

"YES!" she shouted once she had come up for air. "They were all huge!" One of my recruitment criteria was that they be at least 8 inches long when erect, and she clearly had enjoyed having her virgin depths fucked so thoroughly. One of the guys, I knew, was 10 inches long and I could only imagine what that must have felt like to her.

"I'm so glad you had fun," I told her sincerely, and then shifted my gaze from her beaming face down her body to her used, worn-out pussy. Her entrance was still visibly gaping, with her lips hanging low and semen streaming from her in a slow trickle. She looked loose, and used, and I knew if I tried to fuck her right now there was very little chance she would even be able to feel me.

"Thank you, baby!" she enthused, shivering as an aftershock tore through her body. "Thank you for convincing me, and letting me, and loving me enough to make this happen!"

"Of course, Ellie," I told her warmly. "I love you, and I want you to know real, intense pleasure."

"You always make me feel good," she assured, but then giggled and added, "but I'll admit, I don't think you could ever do this to me!" she gestured at her entire body, knowing how she looked and loving it.

"I'm so happy for you!" I told her, before shifting uncomfortably. Seeing my wife spent and used like this had me fully aroused, and the hours and hours of listening to her being brutally fucked had built quite a formidable tension in my body.

"Oh, honey!" she exclaimed. "Have you not cum this whole time?!"

I shook my head no and she lowered her gaze, looking ashamed of herself.

"I'm your wife! I was in here being pleasured and you could definitely hear me and I didn't even take care of you!" She looked about ready to cry. "I should have taken a break to help you find some release!"

"No, baby, I wanted you to really lose yourself in the experience," I told her, then hopefully added, "but do you think you could help me out now?"

"Of course, honey!" she quickly agreed. "But... I think my pussy and my asshole are too sore..." she trailed off, regretfully looking down at her used body, seeing her own pussy lips in their bright red, swollen state and shivering in remembered pleasure.

"That's okay, baby! And it is sooo fucking sexy that your body has been tired out so thoroughly! We've never even done anal, but right now I can see so much sticky cum leaking out of it..."

She shuddered again, arching her back and thrusting her tits towards the ceiling. "But I want you to get release from using my body, baby!" she purred, bucking her hips and having another small orgasm. "I promise you can fuck my ass whenever you want in the future, but for right now would my whore mouth be enough to get you off?" She batted her big eyes at me and I groaned, almost losing my load right then.

"Of course, baby," I removed my pants and knelt by her head, "do you want me to talk dirty to you while you suck my cock?" She nodded her affirmation and then craned her neck to lick me.

"I bet all 8 of our friends got their cocks sucked tonight, right?" I asked, feeling her tongue moving all over my shaft and head. She nodded, not letting up her ministrations. "I'm so proud of you that you fit those huge cocks in your tiny little mouth!"

She backed off for a second, smiling up at me and saying, "I couldn't fit them all the way in at first... I was too used to this small dick... but then I got used to bigger cocks!" before diving back down my short length, taking me to the hilt immediately.

"That is so fucking sexy!" I gasped, picturing her with her lips stretched around a huge dick. "Oh, baby, your body looks so used up!"

She started to cum again from my words and feeling a cock in her mouth, the past few hours having built up the mental connection to a cock in her mouth and extreme physical pleasure. "Yes, baby! Cum while you drool all over my little penis," I goaded her, and her eyes grew wide as she slobbered all over me.

"You made our friends feel so good, they all loved being able to use you like a little whore," I told her truthfully - they had all said so while they were leaving - and she smiled around my shaft between her lips. "You're a good girl, letting them find so much pleasure with your body!"

She started to writhe again, panting and moaning around my cock while another orgasm tore through her at the remembered pleasure.

Finally, the feeling of her quick tongue, combined with the thought of her being such a filthy whore and the sight of her cum-drenched body shaking underneath me, was too much and I shot my load into her mouth.

She swallowed it all with practiced ease, and then smiled up at me as my softening cock slipped from her mouth. "I don't need dinner, baby - I swallowed so much cum tonight! - and I think I want to sleep like this..."

I loved the idea of all that cum drying on her overnight, and quickly agreed. As we cuddled up and drifted off to sleep, she whispered, "maybe next time you can watch..."