All Comments on 'After the Gangbang'

by ClarasBestFriend

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Epic stupidity

This song has been played to death - husband as pimp! So after he lets his wife get gang banged what does he expect to happen? Will she love him more? Not likely. He just exposed her to every sexually transmitted disease known to man. Will she look forward to having sex with him? No way in hell! She just discovered big cocks! She knows her husband will NEVER be able to sexually satisfy her going forward. So their marriage is over. Why? Because her husband is an arrogant, little dicked, stupid man. Just sign the divorce papers and be done. Another awful story.

1` star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Today's *1 POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yeaahh....

Be careful what you wish for .....

You just might get more than you bargained for ....

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck rubbish, beware!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good fun

well done. Why people read cuckold stories and then complain they are cuckold stories is bizarre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GARBAGE

Read first paragraph and found it to be the most disgusting display of willing cuckoldry ever. Why the fuck do these sewer rats don't post in fetish where this trash belongs. Love the sewer rats that constantly whine like the last anon. What sewer did these idiots crawl out of. Gave this trash, without reading, the ONE STAR rating it and all other willing cuckold stories posted in loving wives deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
she was wrong and he was too

The deal to him was he would watch. She doesn't want him to see her as a slut but that is too late. In his minds eye he will imagine what he wants and the fact she is doing it already proves she is a slut. He should have stayed and watched and not have to wait for "the next time".

As for his friends, I understand the logic but in reality if they are willing to cheat on their wives whose to say they have any problem taking yours right from under you? She could get feelings for mr. 10 inch and visa versa. In a no fault state he loses 50% she loses 50% but together they will be financially whole as long as there is no child support. But then again it may not matter.

And being fantasy I won't harp on the STD. I menthes guys may be getting plenty on the side and if not now sooner or later your wife will catch something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
beulahthebrit

I must admit that I query the intelligence of some of the readers of these stories, they click on stories in `Loving Wives' which mean extra-marital relationships, then complain about them. Easy solution, if they upset you so much, don't read them, simples.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Sorry did not like at all2

ClarasBestFriendClarasBestFriendover 3 years agoAuthor
Okay, people

Alright, here goes: THIS IS A SEXY, FANTASTICAL FICTION

I am not saying all men who are not well-endowed should get their wives to sleep with other men. I actually made the point pretty strongly that Ellie was satisfied, and loved having sex with her husband. He just wanted her to have another experience!

Also, STDs in general don't exist in erotica, so relax...

Final thought, echoing a supporter (and thanks to that reader!): If you hate cuckold stories, why did you bother reading this? It was pretty obvious right away what was going on here.

I thought this was sexy, and fun to write, and a great image of her lying, spent, on the bed. She still loves her husband, an wants to continue having sex with him.

Please try to be less... personally offended, by a fictional story...

jesemmojesemmoover 3 years ago
???

What a sick mind to you have. This story is pure garbage. You need to get the husband prepared for an ugly divorce. She may think she loves him and maybe at one time she did, but soon will not want to be around him.

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Dumb

Silly cuck story. The cucks need their own category.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I read them to see if anyone can actually write that isnt cuck by the numbers and this one, like most, failed as soon as the "my poor little wee wee can make my wife happy" cuck crap came into it.

So no, I never actually have to read these, beyond a few paragraphs it always seems like pretty much the same writer, so Ive yet to finish one.

Now there's a challenge, see if anyone can write one of these and actually make it readable.

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

Not really a interesting story, the common line hubby shares his wife

ClarasBestFriendClarasBestFriendover 3 years agoAuthor
Please Support This Writing

Hey everyone! So this seems to be easily the most divisive thing I've published on Lit (so far...) and the differing reactions are interesting to say the least,

If you loved this story and want to see more like it, please consider supporting me by purchasing one of my eBooks (or paperbacks, if you feel generous) on Amazon!

This story is included in "Gangbang Vignettes" along with 2 others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the ravings of a sick mind.

Aren't you ashamed to even think up this garbage? Yes, it's fiction, but a story should have at least some reality, if not put it in science fiction. You sewer rat authors should have a category just for yourselves. Oh, wait, you do, it's called fetish. I never open that category because I know the sick authors post there. You belong in that category. One guess what score I gave this, without reading the whole story. The first sentence was enough.

KingBandorKingBandorover 3 years ago

Wait until the next time they fuck and he can't get her off. Then the tension starts. She becomes frustrated and longs for bigger cock. Sooner or later, she seeks it out and starts cheating. The more she does it, and the more her hubby allows her to be a, the stronger her feelings of disrespect for her hubby grow. She begins to feel he is inadequate in many ways. Eventually, she falls in love with one of her studs and leaves her hubby. His latent feelings of inferiority have grown and he is unable to have any meaningful relationship with women, turns to hookers, catches STDs, and dies alone and miserable. All because he poked the sleeping bear in the nose.

ClarasBestFriendClarasBestFriendover 3 years agoAuthor
Try This Instead?

Hey readers who hate me! Thanks for all of the really aggressive feedback.

Many of you suggested I do a cuckold story "right," or not just a paint-by-numbers "they fuck his wife" story. Well... I did! Before I wrote this!

It's titled "Friendly Gangbang and is VERY novel, I think. It's on here (look in my stories) but I'd really appreciate if you'd support creative cuck writing by buying the eBook on Amazon! My pen name there is Leo Solo. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JVL49BR

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You ask why read, me I thought it was going to be about the aftermath, what they felt now the deed was done, what was said, his reclaiming of her, will she be comfortable him watching next time... if there will be a next time. Instead we got d rehash of the night, but no proper account of her time with the 8.

I dislike so often the man having these fantasies is a little below average. I'm sure that men that do have these fantasies come in all shapes and sizes.

I dislike that so often, hand in hand with the MC being below average, he has a bunch of friends that are over endowed.

You would have done better IMO avoiding those 2 tropes.

You would have done better posting in group sex. Anything in LW where the man is less than Clark Kent is liable to get hammered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Prenancy for her

Hubby should now be limited to sex with a condom after wife wants a big dicks baby

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
the author claims this trash was fun to write

Really. This author must be a real pervert to think this writing is fun. There is nothing funny about a willing cuckold tale. I've yet to read one that isn't pure garbage.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

And eventually she left him for a career in porn

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If the title wasn't enough to make one move on.

The comments sure did. Not interested in willing cuckold stories, find them non-erotic and mostly drivel. You won't fare well posting in loving wives author if you continue writing cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I quickly scanned

through this, saved a lot of time, realised it was garbage and another sick persons fantasy that made no sense. God save these nut jobs who are clearly troubled that this comes from their mind.

Greg6616722Greg6616722over 3 years ago
Liked

I must say I liked this story, I read it for what it was, a fantasy. All the stories here are like that so I'm not looking for 'Gone With The Wind'. Just enjoy it for what it is, a sex fantasy nothing more.

And ClarasBestFriend keep up the good job of writing what you like and many fans like also.

Thanks

nob2010nob2010about 1 year ago
What a dirty wife!

A great story! Not everyone's thing, i know, but definitely mine!!!

Keep writing mate and keep the stories Cumming!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Congratulations! Starting at the end is very creative and exciting. Usually, these stories begin with long, boring introductions. The author innovated and deserves all the merits. The description of the state of the wife's body after so many huge fucks inside her three holes is wonderful. The brave and happy woman is still willing to satisfy her husband with a a deserved blowjob. What beautiful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userClarasBestFriend@ClarasBestFriend
I have loved reading stories on here! Some particular sub-genres and kinks really caught my fancy, and I thought of some stories I would love to read that weren't on here yet, so I am writing them! Thanks for reading, and if you want to help support me (that would be awesome...