All Comments on 'After the Interview'

by GeorgeAnderson

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fairy tale !

Sorry, but I'm over the age ! 1*

jezzazjezzazover 6 years ago
Interesting.

How you constructed a story around a story here.

I have doubts that David would accept what she did that easily, frankly, but the writing was pretty good, have to say it.

Well done.

stev2244stev2244over 6 years ago

George, I´m glad to see this story here. You have so many great stories and publish so few of them. This ending is a lot less ambiguous, good work.

I also like the "sausage" story tag.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
4*

For taking the original concept in a definite direction.

Your writing was pretty good but the plot was on the cuck and whore side of fantasy.

If that was a goal of yours, it was achieved.

I would have appreciated more in depth and descriptive fallout from her whoring herself out to bust a corrupt company.

There were obviously better ways to accomplish the security of their family, thus the cuck fantasy aspect.

If you didn't desire a cuck fantasy, David should have had an extramarital sexual encounter for everyone his wife had for equity and so she could truly understand the depth of damage their decision was costing them.

I do appreciate this attempt and offering.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
There is not a better writer around.

GeorgeAnderson has more talent in his little finger than most of us do in our whole universe.

The nuance he is able to pack into every phrase is mesmerizing. I can't look away. The emotion, and compassion of a beautiful love story. I pity those who lack the emotional elegance to appreciate this beautiful story.

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Outstanding!

One of the best written, unique, and compelling stories I've read on this site. I had to put it down midway to think it though.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with me.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 6 years ago
Very Good Tale

I thought it was an excellent well thought out story, very well told. Thanks.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
Story Fructified with Compelling Harvest Albeit Anomolistic to Decadent and Cultivated Original Tale6

Simply put , the author put his own spin on steering 's decadent flash story. In terms of the whole story being credible ? Previous comments have raised concerns.that I agree with BUT big ups to George Anderson for taking on some complicated characters with widely divergent outlooks on life.

I liked the duality felt by main couple. GA went to pains to make main female quite the lady in her living room who under duress could flip the psychological coin ( for copious monetary coin ) and be a whore in the bedroom or 4 star hotel suite. The husband's qualms were also expressed very well.

MY qualms , however , are the " Real " bad guys stayed way too amorphous in their deeds and s, abstract comeuppance. Even the madame with heart of gold was too sanguine about her bustling and prosperous money train getting derailed. Abortive lethal attempts in attempt to stifle main couple's revalation would have ratcheted up tension to electric levels.

Multiple positives were there , however, to made individual scenes sparkle . The author was biased but a bona fide attempt was made to portray the shadier characters as actual people and not paragons of vice and outright evil. There were hiccups in narrative and credibility but overall this effort is so above norm . The bottom line is George Anderson gets top tied eval from me .

Full marks *****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thought

"he wrestled with the knowledge of her unfaithfulness" - Maybe I'm splitting hairs, but to me, doing it with her husband's knowledge and approval isn't being unfaithful.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A very good story, well written...

A very good story, well written...Made us completely forget the bad original story that served as base to this one...And that's one very good thing...4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

There's nothing that would stop these folks from calling a story well written, is there? You could pound the keyboard with coconuts, and they'd wax eloquent about its genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterful

The shortage of passionate sexuality was easily overcome by the compelling intrigue you enhanced with every line. It is understandable that his wife could lose herself in the throes of a good fucking, but her remorse at having done so compensates for the impropriety of her act. I will read other stories you have penned with the expectation of being similarly entertained at a high level of enjoyment.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
a new LOW in STUPID...

the husband has the mentality or sophistication of somebody in eighth grade.

you see there these things called newspapers and web sites and they do investigative reporting and they love to go after powerful money interests that also

have these strange connection and protection associated with them. Th idea that the husband would actually go to the police and want somebody arrested is just ridiculous to be believed.

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

You took it in a direction that was unexpected and I sincerely appreciate that. However, I was, as you observed in the author's note, that there was littler gained or lost by the characters or even corporations and that left the overall effect of the story a little short.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Sorry, Harry, you reached your imagination limit here.

This is a masterfully written story. Given the source material GA had to work with, this story is a real gem. His prose is mysteriously striking, and his way with words is second to none.

Given the source material, this could be no better. There were some people here I wish that Mr. Anderson had given the business. The Madame needs to be dragged kicking and screaming into the light of her husband's scrutiny. Other than that sad lack, I can't imagine that the story could have been written better. This was a loving wife, and the story fits the category perfectly. Unshackle your mind, Harry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Gut wrenching choices

What a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was a good effort, and an entertaining read.

I appreciate the examination of the marriage vows and the couple's decision to try to get the goods on their enemies. That it was all in vain is a contrivance of the authors. I thought sure as hell that the phone conversation between Jill and Thelma would turn out to be recorded, and Jill and David would then extort all the money Felicity/Thelma made, donate it to charity, then send sympathy cards to Thelma every anniversary of Jill forcing them to close the business, with a never ending threat to tell her husband, and children, what a whore their mother was.

The author's ending is probably classier and more mature, or compassionate. His choice.

Thanks for a fun read. And congratulations on turning the previous catastrophe into a worthwhile story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3*s

Steelring wrote a scene, GeorgeAnderson wrote the rest of the story.

I like the plot twist as David realized his sting and evidence wasn't going to result in righteous vindication. Unfortunately, that didn't help with the unemotional, English characters. I mean Jill cried after selling her body the first time but David and her "discussion " was very dry. These people were like robots. Drama, that is what is missing!! This story was more like a police procedural👨‍✈️🔍 Gave you 3*s GeorgeAnderson, you don't post much and it shows. Talent being stunted due to a lack of public exposure, lol.

Thanks for the story.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry, it is mostly garbage

Felicity's call girl service cost David his job. All he did was to empower and absolve Felicity of her crimes. Same goes for the wife. To me this is nothing more than a wimpy little Cuck piece. At the very least they could have destroyed Thelma's little dream world and let her cuckold little husband have all the information they had so he could make informed decisions on his own. They could also have brought lawsuits against Felicity/Thelma and brought her actions into the public eye... but no BTB for you.... just wimped out. Very sad. 1* for idiocy.

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Truly Enjoyable

This is a variation on a theme that we have seen oft, but in this new setting it was

worth our reading time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're a fine writer

But that plot sucks. Any plan that begins with: "1. Become a prostitute" is too stupid to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Real garbage!!!

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 6 years ago
Not sure about crtitcs

I found it enjoyable and a bit mystery suspense Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting Anonymity

This was an interesting story. Not totally true-to-life but what the hell, it was an interesting story. It did reflect what a wife might do for her husband and family to survive, even if in the way this story had it happen. He did the right thing in his job, got fucked by the bad guys but got revenge, even if it was through this means.

Good job and screw some of the other critics. If they are that "moral", why are they reading these stories?

Tiny Tim

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
No wasted words, very well written...

I was absolutely set on disliking this story, so much so that I was ready to bail at the beginning of every sentence - I do NOT like cheating wives and cuckolded husbands and I didn't know your intentions. However, you surprised me by taking the story on a tangent I hadn't considered.

I thought you did well in describing her thoughts, that she DID enjoy the sex during the act, but hated herself for it afterwards. Staying in this business would eventually lead to her eagerly looking forward to her appointments, just as it had for Thelma. Her husband was obviously aware of it too; it was his greatest fear and it was consuming him. The husband's impotence in finding another answer and his barely controlled rage were palpable, especially when that second appointment was needed.

Great job of turning a well-written, but horrible original story, into something palatable, if not pleasant. I'm happy they stayed together and their marriage survived. I thought you stayed close to the original in characterization, but obviously took the story in a different direction - thank god. You did extremely well with what you had to work with. Thanks!

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Where is the well written story???

Only idiotic!! A slut wife and a cuckold husband - and thats well written??? Compound complex sentences are not compulsory a good story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Fascinatingly

uncomfortable. Don't think I could say yes to that but she was willing to go to any lengths to help him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To all

the fucking naysayers;how would you go about getting even or revenge for what happened to David? All I can think of is a scoped rifle but how many would I get?

I blame the police some, good old boy relations some and scumbag humans mostly for this abuse of power. I admit I couldn't have ok'd my wife doing what Jill did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice to see ....

you are no longer submitting your RAAC, cheating WHORE wife Apology stories GEORGIE. Best you stay in your bedroom closet and wait for your Three Hole Cum DUMP LOVING WIFE to bring home her next "real man" to indulge your sick CUCK/WIMP fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No sausage

4 stats because you didn't tell about the sausage...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
UGH!!!!

If you intended this to be a "heart warming" tale....it sucked! Thelma gets away scott free! Her "party" should have been her demise!

OnethirdOnethirdabout 6 years ago
To all

So many sleazy, cowardly anon comments. Hardly worth writing complete sentences for the unwashed masses... A very nice tale. I think the end wandered a bit, and I admit to not understanding it, but the first part was very well done. So she never struck out on her own. Hmmm. Too bad, she was a natural.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
what story did most of the commenters read

the wife turns to prostitution , and the husband is good with it. SICK. And the moron commentators applaud, again sick amoral people. Why did she put her rings back on after she got fucked by the first (John) they didn't hold any significance in her marriage any more. In that fuck she broke the vows she took in the marriage ceremony, rendering the rings useless. What a bunch of losers, it's a shame God gave you life, so you could condone infidelity. Like I said before you are some SICK fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Never

You can never regain your fidelity once you give it up. No matter what you tell yourself or agree to do together. That line once crossed will never recover. You can move on and rebuild but it will never be as solid. You will always remember what you did. You can justify the circumstances and will to make them easier to accept and move on. But, it will never be the same. The fact that they didn't let Thelma's husband know what she did was unrealistic. David would have made the information known to him without a doubt. If for nothing else than to extract some kind of revenge on Thelma and her company.

As far as being blacklisted for doing your job and being ruined by others to hide their own illegal activities. Well, People in power that hide behind money and legal threats need to

understand that are people out there that will retaliate when they have no other options.

If this was to happen and there was no other recourse to correct the damage other than having the one thing you most cherish be lost or sacrificed. Well, then they would be allowed the spoils of their actions. Blacklisting tend to disappear when the ones blacklisting you are no longer capable of continuing to function. And no amount of monetary or legal insulation can protect you from a wronged righteous man with nothing to lose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry author (good story btw)

I'm gonna rant about a funny and sad sort of comment: Name fags on this website moral-fagging about how 'brave' they are and how 'cowardly' anons are. It's not like having a user-name ties into your home address. what a bunch of whiny pretentious puritans. internet is serious business? Amirit lads? fucking hell. what? did you think having an account holds people accountable? you gonna write some mean words to us.... Do I need a big ol' box of tissues? Should I call the cyber police cuz your so fucking batman....more like robin-butt-boy-wonder.

reality check: YOU are on a website that peddles at the best of times decent smut (like our author) or some shit-tier fan fiction about twilight. get....over....yourself. i know it takes a lot of effort for you moral fags to un-glue yourselves from all that cringey hugging and circle jerking you got going on, but think of all those calories lost from the effort!

"I am anonymously on a smut site, but I haz a user name. T-that...makes me...a man now." Until we find a way to turn cringe into electricity tuck all that spazzing out back into your pants.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 6 years ago
Amazingly inventive and imaginative

*****

First rate story. Much better than the original.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funabout 6 years ago
One hell of a story

You took the original scene and turned it into a rip snorting interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just an amazing turn and great telling to an earlier great telling.

A quite viable twist to the previous tale. Wonderful detail. Well-developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Tedious.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Not quite enough

Thelma/Felicity was the point of the spear, the facilitator of the crimes that David reported; costing him his job. Thelma was proud of her business, the money, and her talents as a whore. During her last call to Jill, her smarmy empathetic commiseration with her about how they both loved their husbands made me want to puke. If this bitch didn't deserve to be burned, at least make her sweat forever. End the phone call with "Good luck Thelma Louise Houghton, wife of (name) who works for XYZ Corp, office # xxx-xxx-xxxx, cell # xxx-xxx-xxxx."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
GA is very skilled, and bravely takes on hard tasks.....

.....but creates loathsome characters.

I hate every character in this story with the exception of the innocent kids.

For their own selfish, stupid and perverted reasons, they have a way a piece of their core for $300. It's really that simple.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 5 years ago
I think this was a marvelous sequel.

Explained the “why” of the original story.

Could I have done what Dave did? Not a chance in the world. I love my wife, but I know there is a degree of insecurity there when it comes to sex with her. I know one of her former lovers (a world renowned musician, and handsome as sin), and about one of another of her lovers (took her virginity and was well endowed). Fortunately for me (and her) I make up for things in a different way. But there is always that niggling doubt there of “What if...”

Jillian’s action was really one (or two) step removed from the mother that has to prostitute herself to put food on the table and a roof over the heads of her children. ANYONE who will bitch about a mother who would do ANYTHING to put food in the mouths’ of her babies... well, they’re not much of a humanbeing. Felicity/Thelma on the other hand... she did have sex occasionally because she wanted to “keep a hand in it”, though was lying to herself, so was a whore for the sex and not the money for her children.

And well written. So good story and good technique. 5-stars & Favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
yet another in the long line of cuckold men haters

I don't understand, and hope you never use the word "Man" in any more of your so called stories. You suck at writing a male, but your great at justifying whores and cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

When you have to preface your stories with "I do this because I want to", you're basically baiting your audience. You're a talented writer, it's too bad you worship at the alter of Matt Moreau.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Sad...

Mr. Anderson,

You have created another cuck husband!! Never would a real man allow his wife to become a $300 hooker!! I would have given her an ultimatum, then divorced her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Realize

That it would be an awfully boring world if we were all Stepford people, but damn. GA took on a continuation of a story that in itself has got to be even more difficult that writing an original one from scratch. I don't see myself being able to go along with with in reality what David and Jill did but GA did quite a good job with what he had to work with. I can't imagine in the real world Thelma would be able to keep her remaining secrets but this is what it is. I'm curious what the comments would have been if this had been entered in Romance instead. I'm also surprised there weren't a bunch of comments by other well known authors, at least as far as I read down them. Also thanks GA for allowing Anon comments, all of us aren't homophobic haters of everything outside of their own comfort zones. Signed: BTW

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Unfortunately, you can't get past a cuckold story! Less than 1 * !!

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Five pages in the land of cuckdom.

Not an original word or idea within those five pages.

Move along folks, nothing to see here, just the death of a few more brain cells.

Still we can all rejoice in another marriage made in heaven he’s a moron she’s a whore (literally).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"Gripping"

That means georgy here gripped himself while reading and writing a whore cuck shit story.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 3 years ago
Hmmm...

I rather enjoyed it, very intriguing. I thought it actually made the original story relevant. Then I read the comments and started wondering if I had read the wrong story. I thought it was well written. Thank you

katibkatibover 3 years ago
Surprise:

From a so-so story you created something interesting and worth the time spent in reading it. Well-written and, almost as important, well-edited. Nice job.

ErotFanErotFanover 3 years ago
Very well crafted story indeed

Flawlessly written and edited. You walked right up to the edge of excess yet never quite crossed the line. It never quite met the criteria for a hard cuck/wimp hubby story, but the feeling of the humiliation suffered was there. Her succumbing to illicit sexual pleasure never dove into the excess of complete submission and irrational dialog.

The only fault is the fact that the whore/madam with of a heart of gold, absolutely does not exist. (Grin)

AlericAlericover 3 years ago
To bad he was honest

He could have stolen all of "Thelma's" money and she couldn't say a thing about it. Her business was the reason he lost his job, and this would have been justice of a sort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Felicity/Thelma Comeuppance

Very good story. Gave it 4 stars.

That being said, I would liked to have seen Felicity/Thelma's husband learn about what she had done. She shares in the responsibility, for David's blackballing, along with the SuperCorp execs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very Good

A good story, well-told and emotionally engaging too-look at the comments!

A lot of the commenters seem to be unaware that in many marriages one or more of the partners bears a secret which would seriously threaten the marriage if it were revealed. Cheating is not uncommon but try telling your spouse that you cheated, probably more than once. So Thelma is not in an unusual situation.

There seems to be a lot of moral outrage about this woman running a successful escort business where the ladies enjoy their work, are well-protected and earn loads of money. Curious; after all there's a lot of it about, particularly in these internet days, and it's rarely prosecuted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Again a well written story with a complete ending.

A 5 star read.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A well conceived and written story

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic wimp

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story! Very well written. Thanks

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

a whore and her minion story,,,,,,,,who needs a wife when you have a pro

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

GA loves writing weak, cuckish husbands who stay with their sluts.

SouthdownSouthdownalmost 3 years ago
More G.A. - NOT SO GOOD!

When I stared to read this I was thinking I should make my peace with that dreadful "February" story but this one was just as bad in some very subtle but meaningful ways. Looks like the author has a problem writing about decent women as well as strong and abused men worth 2** but I was expecting a better story..

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

But what about the sausage?!

/

As for the ID vs Anonymous debate, yes, we're all anonymous, even those of us with IDs. But with IDs we can more easily have a dialog, and we can also skip comments from those we find boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another accomplished piece of writing from this author - but the notion of there being 'one honest man in government' is a little too far fetched for me.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ever since I've read February suck story of yours I thought maybe that's only one with a cuck theme in your stories, unfortunately its not

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was he a cuckold? Yes. Willing? Is it willing when you have no other choice?

A well put together sequel to an intriguing original. I could see this sort of storyline gracing Netshit.

Good job George

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

… mmm .. I was hoping for a more erotic plot continuing from the original which was steaming hot. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sluts and spineless cucks everywhere, oh my

loveofmyLife75loveofmyLife75over 2 years ago

First of all, my congratulations to GeorgeAnderson.

I have added this to all your great stories.

I read all your stories in the last week. I had too. They are so good.

I must say I wish I had the genius, brilliance, intelligence, and the ability in writing like you. I like the way the words seem to flow across the paper. I go a little farther in with the complement the way you write with sincerity. But you also seem to understand how men’s minds work. I think you are not a man. But If I am wrong, please accept my apology.

Lastly, I do have one criticism. Far too packaging.

Thank you so much for good reads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny, but it left me unsatisfied & I’m not sure why.

I can’t fathom having my wife fuck another man no matter the reason.

Once, on an extensive bus trip we were invited up to another couples’ room. Being naïve we had no clue until we arrived there & socialized for a bit that they were angling to swap partners.

The wife was very pretty & for a second I was flattered & thinking how much fun I could have when I also realized that it would involve the husband & my wife also.

Never thought about swapping again—even for a moment.

The story was well written but not my cup of tea.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Blah. Long-winded, tedious, naive, boring. What disappointingly brief sexual narrative there was is best described as trite, sanitized, neutered and wholly subsumed by its wife-cheating characterization. Literotica is not the place for simplistic detective stories particularly when devoid of erotica.

BabalooieBabalooieover 2 years ago

Well done entertaining

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - just a cuck/wimp crap story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And of course the wimp writer delivers another story of a pathetic man and his whore. In this case an actual literal whore.

No idea how people can enjoy this shit, it's not even written well, though i suppose for the standards of this site it might as well be a gold turd in a sewer of brown shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for taking a dark unpleasant story and turning it into a triumph.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Thelma needed to burn, she is so vile she doesn't realize how evil she is

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* Thank you for writing this story which unfolded so well and which built so successfully on Steelring's original. I though that you kept true to his characters. I particularly liked the parallels and contrasts between Jill and David's mutual openness and Thelma and her husband's lack of openness (on her part). Would it all fall apart for her? That, excellently written, tension was, for me, the heart of the story. (So many LW stories rely on a lack of communication but here the communication was excellent.) Yes, Jill and David did still have to move forward, but their love meant that they could. Thank you again.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This was a great story and I loved it much more that I loved the original story. The best lesson here was realizing that the original wedding vows and promises were broken. The only way forward was to re-promise the wedding vows and promises much like older couples do when they renew their wedding vows in a ceremony. It was a good lesson to learn. I give the story 5 stars. Great Job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your writing GA. You tell such compelling stories with warm, relatable characters. Even when I don't agree with the direction or choices the characters make, I'm still emotionally involved. I've read a lot of stories on this site, but I have to keep coming back to yours as they are classics. This one is especially heart breaking. I don't know that I could let my wife be a whore under any circumstances, but I still felt their love for one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent continuation based on what was in reality a pretty meaningless base story. So a very creative plot continuation. My only quibble is that the epilogue was way too long and tried to imply that they had a difficult time moving on until they renewed their vows. I don't see that. They went into the horrible situation together and got out with their love undamaged and their souls. Fidelity is precious, but breaking it for an absolutely necessary, good cause does not break the marriage. They should have been in a better relationship space after the agency was shut down and he got a new job. Maybe they needed some counseling to lay out their story to a third party and reaffirm their commitments there. Especially talking about her guilt that she orgasmed as she threw herself into the role that one time and she might very well have come to enjoy fucking as a prostitute given repeated encounters over time. Btw $300 commission for a high class escort for several hours is lowball. That being said their relationship should not have been as in much trouble as the epilogue made it out to be. I get there was trauma for both but it should have been able to survive without making a new set of vows. What if she had fucked other men to save her husband's life? Would their still be so much long term damage? Shouldn't be. She fucked another man to bring justice to her husband. And save his career and stop his depression and suffering AND they both discussed it openly even if both had major reservations. Again counseling would fix this. Period. On another note, the advice from their attorney Gerry was crap. They had a strong case. Why? Whistle-blowers are protected by federal law. They now had enough evidence to go to thr FBi. They take jurisdiction with his firing and could hammer it out of the imploding SuperCorp with the DOJ handing down sentences and fines. Would have taken longer but they could have leveraged that into a big wrongful termination civil suit. Sorry but I don't think the author knows about whistle-blower laws. Felicity's testimony plus their evidence and his firing would have been cause for an FBi investigation that would have ripped open SuperCorp. Heck just getting the FBI to interview Derek Greenborough would have busted things up. Federal is very different than state. Also I would have liked to see something with Felicity and her husband. Even if it was that he knew for many years and accepted it or she finally told him and he had a hard time reprocessing it. I guess that is a pipe dream because her husband would feel so betrayed that their family would explode. Wishful thinking. Good story though.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This author is on record in these pages as believing women should be excused and forgiven for infidelity. The writings produced on other pages by this author demonstrate that philosophy to a high degree. No offense is too much, too,egregious to not end in a raac. There is no retribution, no consequences. This is simply a very subtle manner of expressing and extending that same message. Poor Thelma hubby kept in the dark. Thelma gets away with it. The other bad actors also live to continue another day. This is just a more indirect way to preach the same twisted and disgusting gospel the supposed writer always pushes. Drek.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another cheating slut and weak assed man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
*

GA, the guy who takes shitty "stories" and makes them worse. dude has a talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are situations where reconciliation makes sense. RAAC however is for fucking pussies. It's one thing to not BTB, but to let cheaters get off Scott free is bullshit, and only a fucking pussy would do so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story almost one of your best (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Waste of time! Goodbye LM

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Great sausaged story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story. Well written with a good plot and characters you can identify with. What a sacrifice both MC made and I'm glad it worked out for them. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You can't make a silk marriage out of a whore's cunt. And you should have picked some other profession. A CPA, just like a plumber, doesn't succeed because people like him or her. They succeed because they know how to keep things in order, be they money or shit. You can't "black ball" either one who knows how to do the job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How you (the author) managed to take an intriguing and conflicted plot and untie the 'Gordian Knot' so thoroughly is quite the kudo to your skills and brilliance. It was amazing and hard work. Well done.

WetheNorthWetheNorth3 months ago

Does that make sense?

Your writing is par excellence but you just had to use the latest LW cliché didn't you?

KiwihunterKiwihunterabout 2 months ago

You made one BIG mistake which makes the whole premise of the story fall apart. From the language and tone in the original story was set in either the UK or New Zealand. Being civilised countries, sex work is quite legal and normal. Your story therefore falls apart because there is no vice squad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgeAnderson@GeorgeAnderson
1469 Followers
I hereby grant anyone who wishes it, permission to create derivative works from my stories on Literotica, with two conditions: 1. A link to the original must appear at the top of the derivative work. (If you don't know how to do this, ask the moderator.) 2. Quotations from the...

SIMILAR Stories