After The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The remaining four let out a collective "Whooooo-hoo-hoo!" at the sight. When Janet returned with bright yellow bra and panties in her up stretched hands, the laughter escalated.

"Trevor!" Janet shouted. "Get in there!"

With a look of resignation, Trevor stood to the hooting calls of the women and left the room. After a minute, he returned with a pair of basic white briefs in his hands. The girls whooped loudly and clapped at the sight. Trevor came back to his seat and tossed his pants on the coffee table, along with the pile of bras and panties already sitting there.

"Oh no," Janet joked, "how will we get our underwear back now?" As the laughs continued, Trevor wordlessly pointed at Danny, then jerked his thumb behind him in the direction of the bathroom. At this the laughs reached a fever pitch.

"Okay, okay," Danny said, and he left the room. The others chanted, "Dan! Dan! Dan! Dan!" Soon he returned holding a pair of gray sports briefs that came over the thigh, with a black band. The girls fell over themselves with the hardest laughs of the evening up to that point, and all Trevor could do was clap and give a thumbs-up. Danny tossed his underwear on top of the pile, and when everyone realized his was on top of Trevor’s, the girls screamed and jumped. Trevor pretended to be disgusted, shaking his head.

Now all eyes were on Samantha. Danny held his arms out as thought to say, Well? With obvious reluctance, she stood and moved toward the bathroom. Then she turned and said, "Shouldn’t someone at least have to ask me Truth or Dare?"

"Dare, dare!" the others shouted at her, partly as an encouragement, partly as a demand. "Dare! Dare! Dare! Dare!" went the chant.

With a deep breath, Samantha turned and disappeared down the hall. "Go girl!" Stacey shouted. "You can do it!" called Janet. Then everyone waited, giggling, for Samantha to return.

A full five minutes later, Samantha walked out holding a tan bra with embroidered flowers around the cups.

"Panties too," Trevor said in a schoolteacher tone, eliciting laughs from the others.

Samantha folded her arms, looked one way then the other, then finally said, "I’m not wearing panties."

A gasp of shock filled the room, followed by more laughter. Trying not to smile but unable to hold it back, Samantha crossed the room to her chair, throwing her bra on the floor beside the coffee table, so it wouldn’t get mixed up with the pile.

The giggles would not subside. Stacey, recovering some of her modesty, had the presence of mind to cross her arms across her ample chest.

"Come on, that’s cheating," Janet said, playfully pulling her arms down, but Stacey put them back, not really minding but unable to keep from hiding.

Trevor sternly asked, "So where were we? Is it Samantha’s turn?"

Fiona interjected, "I don’t think that round should count." More laughter followed.

"So is it back to Danny?" Janet asked. Secretly, she wanted to keep the game exciting, and Danny could jazz things up much more capably than Samantha.

Trevor said, "Yeah, I think so. Go for it, Dan."

"Uh, let’s see," started Danny, "Janet."

Janet braced herself. "Okay, okay. I’ll take Truth. Go."

"Are you sure?" Danny asked kiddingly.

Janet smiled. "I can’t do dare again for a while."

"Okay," Danny said. "What I really want to know is, how the hell did Trevor give you an orgasm?"

The others chuckled, but the hard laughing from earlier was passed, and everyone seemed very interested to hear Janet’s response, turning to look at her in anticipation.

"Yeah Janet," Stacey said, "I’d like to know too."

Trevor said, "So would I!"

Janet sat grinning and turning red for several long seconds, then she cleared her throat. "All I remember is, we were all sitting there giving massages, and I’m having a hard time concentrating because Trevor’s got his fingers all up around my ears. He… geez, I’m trying to remember it. First of all, the massage was amazing." She stole a glance at Trevor, who nodded approvingly. "That went on for a while, then he played with the earlobes a little, and I think he breathed on my neck too. All of a sudden I got turned on, and I just sort of rode it out."

Janet grinned shyly, while the others pondered what they’d heard. They tried not to look at Trevor, but everyone flexed their eyes in his direction a time or two. Trevor seemed to be thinking hard about something.

"And you came just from that," Fiona asked.

"I’m sorry if I violated you or anything," Trevor said sincerely.

Janet put her hand on Trevor’s bare knee and said, "Mister, that’s my kind of violation. Stacey, it’s your turn again." And with that, the subject of Trevor’s guilt was ended.

Stacey said, "Goddamn, I don’t know if we should keep playing."

Janet said indignantly, "Hey, you outed me! You’re not getting off that easy."

"Looks like someone is," Trevor said. This caused a brief laugh riot. Danny stood and gave Trevor a high-five.

"Come on, please, Stace!" Janet pleaded loudly. "Let’s play!"

Finally Stacey said, "Fine fine. Truth or Dare? They’re both pretty dangerous tonight."

"Do Dare, trust me," Janet said. "I promise I’ll go easy."

"Okay, okay."

"Lift your shirt for Danny."

Stacey’s jaw dropped, Danny’s eyes went wide, and everyone else shouted approval. At first Stacey appeared to protest strongly, but between the hollers of the room and Janet physically pulling on her shirt, Stacey was finally convinced to turn to Danny and yank her T-shirt up for a moment, perhaps too brief a moment for Danny’s taste. Trevor protested that he hadn’t gotten to see anything. Danny’s face was that of a prison inmate who had just had the key yanked out of his hands.

Stacey fell back into the sofa and crossed her arms again, smiling. "Samantha, your turn!" she called out. Things were getting exciting, and everyone was visibly worked up. Fiona and Trevor could see how hard Samantha’s nipples were getting through her shirt, but Samantha seemed oblivious, perhaps because she forgot what article of clothing she had removed earlier.

"Truth," Samantha said. Her earlier reservations were waning, and her smile seemed more genuine.

For some reason, Stacey twisted her body up into a seductive posture, and she flicked her hair back over her shoulders. Then she turned and asked, "Have you ever kissed another girl?"

"Oh my god!" Samantha cried out. "Why would you ask that?"

"Because I saw you watching me a second ago, and now your nipples are hard." The statement rang out like an ugly accusation, but then Stacey proudly thrust her own breasts out and actually pinched her hard nipples through her T-shirt. The others laughed and shouted, but the mood in the room was unmistakably evolving into something sensual. Surprising everyone even further, Stacey dropped to her knees on the floor, leaned forward and put a hand on Samantha’s naked knee. "Ohhhhhh!" the room cried in mock excitement that was lacking in mock.

If Stacey’s flirting was surprising, what Samantha said next simply stunned the room into silence. She lifted her chin carelessly, tossed her shoulder-length blonde hair back and said, "I may have kissed my best friend a few times in junior high."

Every jaw in the room including Stacey’s dropped.

"More, more!" Janet cried out. Her tits jiggled under her shirt as she bounced excitedly on the couch.

"I answered your question!" Samantha protested.

"Yeah," Danny said, "but we’re just going to ask you follow-up questions for the rest of the night. You might as well spill."

"Come on, we’re all friends," Trevor said smiling in a not-so-soothing voice.

"Gawd," Samantha said, remembering now to cover her chest with her arms. "We just kissed, that’s all."

Fiona asked suddenly, "Open mouthed? Tongue? What?" Before asking this enthusiastic question, Fiona had almost disappeared from everyone’s radar. The students waited for the answers.

Samantha swallowed hard. "Ye-yeah," she stammered.

"Was that all?" Trevor asked.

"What do you mean?" Samantha asked, trying to act playful and for once succeeding.

"Was there touching?" Trevor asked charmingly.

Samantha’s breathing was getting heavy. "Yes," she barely whispered.

Trevor pressed forward. "Clothes or no clothes?"

"Clothes, lots of clothes," Samantha said with a smile. "Come on, has anyone else kissed a girl?"

"I have," Danny said.

Samantha slapped Danny’s knee a little too hard. "I mean it! Anyone?"

Stacey sat back in her place on the couch and put her hand directly on Janet’s inner thigh. "No, but I might be willing tonight."

Playing along, the others made whooping sounds. When Janet decided to play along, putting her hands passionately on Stacey’s face, the whooping escalated into flat out shouting. "Go! Go! Go! Go!" they yelled, and after a few more play actions, Stacey leaned in and pecked Janet on the mouth. The crowd cheered, and Janet gave Stacey a bear hug, sticking her tongue out through her smiling teeth.

"This is getting good!" Danny said. "Who’s next, Samantha?"

"Trevor," she said, and everyone laughed and pointed, knowing he would go to an extreme if it would be good for a laugh or a moment of shock.

"Make it good," Trevor threatened.

"Oh it’s good," Samantha said. "I want you to give Janet another of your special massages."

"What?" Janet shouted.

"No way!" Fiona said.

Trevor’s simply opened his eyes wide as saucers and tried not to look at Janet. "Are you serious?" Trevor asked.

Stacey added, "That’s not a Trevor dare, that’s a Janet dare! I don’t think it works that way."

"Janet," Samantha asked, "do you WANT another massage?"

Janet turned to look at Trevor, and Trevor looked back at her. Smiling, but with serious intent, Janet deliberately nodded her head up and down, first at Trevor and then to the others in the room.

Trevor lifted his hands in resignation. "Okay then."

"Wait, are we doing it in here?" Janet asked.

"Ohhhhh yeah," Stacey confirmed.

"Alrighty then," Danny said. He leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees, propping up his chin.

"Turn off the lights," Janet said.

"Nope," Fiona said playfully.

Stacey said, "That’s a good idea. That way they won’t be all self-conscious."

Samantha added, "Right, we want this to really work." She turned around and flipped off the switch. Lights were still on in the kitchen and bathroom, and Danny went to turn them off. He darkened everything down the hall, then returned to the kitchen. "Are they ready?" he asked, his finger on the switch.

Trevor got out of his seat and moved over to where Janet had been sitting. Janet scooted down and turned her back to Trevor, and Stacey moved to Danny’s spot. Fiona moved down to make room for Danny, because she knew he’d have to find a seat in the dark. When they were all in position, Danny flipped off the light. Streetlamp light could be sensed down the hall, but none of it entered the living room/kitchen area. More light came from the windows above the couch, so Stacey and Danny pulled on curtain strings to drop the blinds. Alternative rock-and-roll continued to play in the stereo, so Danny turned it off, shutting down the system and extinguishing the fairly bright blue lights that had been there a moment before. When Danny finally sat down, the space was dark enough that no one could make out any other shape in the room.

In the stillness, the four non-participants listened motionlessly for the faintest hint of what might be going on, but Janet and Trevor did not have to guess.

Trevor began by using his thumbs to massage her lower back on either side of her spine, using firm pressure, and Janet responded by inhaling sharply through her nostrils. As Trevor’s hands pushed more firmly, Janet began to sway faintly with the rhythm of his hands. Methodically, patiently, Trevor moved his massage up her spine, over her shoulder blades, and up onto her shoulders and neck, taking several long minutes to make the journey.

He leaned in and breathed on her neck, letting his lips brush her flesh, and when he heard her breath through her mouth, he decided to lean in further and kiss her ears. The reaction was instant and profound, as Janet made a quivering noise that staggered her exhaling. Now the two were communicating clearly, and Trevor began to kiss Janet’s neck and ears in earnest, making soft smacking noises that no one in the room could mistake.

Making a deliberate choice to push the limits, Trevor moved his massaging hands back down to the shoulder blades, then softly pressed his fingers against her ribs, careful not to tickle her, although she jumped once and let out an "Oh!" This made her giggle a little, but no one else in the room made a sound. Suddenly Trevor’s hands were pressing against the sides of Janet’s breasts. With the same labored patience as before, Trevor moved his hands over Janet’s breasts, fondling them, pinching the nipples through the cloth of her shirt. All the while Trevor caressed her neck and ears with his wet lips. The time passed very quickly, and although Janet had been moving in Trevor’s arms for almost ten minutes, it seemed much shorter. Possibly without anyone knowing in the dark, Trevor reached down and pulled Janet’s shirt up over her chest. He fondled her naked tits and nipples now, working her into a quiet frenzy.

"Ah, ah," Janet sighed. Her breathing was a symphony of breathy cadences, soft moans, and hissing through her teeth. To no one’s surprise, Janet soon whispered, "Oh, I’m coming…" followed by a series of tell-tale open-mouthed gasps.

Janet’s breathing slowly returned to normal, but no one wanted to turn on the lights for fear of interrupting the couple’s continuing attempts. Perhaps they suspected that Janet was not decent.

Then, in a shocking moment, the other four distinctly heard a zipper being opened.

"You’re cheating," Janet whispered silkily. All pretense of restrain had vanished from the two kid’s playtime. Each aural observer tried to imagine what position Trevor and Janet were in now, but some of the clues were obvious. His hand was in her pants, and since she of course had no panties on, she was being played with unrestricted. Because there were two wet sounds instead of one, they guessed the two were kissing on the lips as well. Beyond that, each was left to imagine. The four strained to hear if any clothing was being removed but decided it had not. What could be heard was the dead silence of everyone else in the room holding their breaths, as well as Janet’s body moving against Trevor, the couch, the wall, and the floor.

Suddenly, Janet screamed high-pitched, "AHH!"

"What is it?" Trevor called out.

The others jumped in shock at the cry, and Samantha turned on the lights. The blast of light left everyone blinking, but after half a second, they were blinking at a new sight. Fiona was on the floor at Janet’s feet.

Danny laughed, or tried to. "What the hell?"

This broke the tension, and Stacey and Trevor laughed also. But then Fiona, with cat-like grace and no warning, leaned in and kissed Janet on the mouth. Janet, who sat on Trevor’s lap and had her back turned to the others with her shirt only slightly raised above her pants line, was apparent in her shock, and she may have pulled away if Trevor had not reactively stroked her clitoris with his finger. No one except Danny could see this because Janet’s back was to the room, so they had no idea why Janet closed her eyes and leaned into Fiona’s kiss, and perhaps neither did Fiona. She lifted her hands onto Janet’s breasts and fondled them briefly through the T-shirt. Then she leaned back and took off her shirt, tossing it across the room. The sight of Fiona’s naked chest and very hard nipples hit the room like a wave of lava, and when Fiona lifted Janet’s shirt over her head, Janet was helpless to stop her.

Trevor leaned in to kiss Fiona on the mouth, and he continued to finger Janet, who rocked on top of Trevor’s leg, now holding one of her own breasts with one hand and the back of Fiona’s dark black-haired head with the other hand. Trevor moved his other hand to Fiona’s back and pulled her up onto the couch. Now Janet was on one leg and Fiona on the other, with Fiona kissing Trevor and Janet sucking on two of Fiona’s fingers.

The remaining three watched in galvanized fascination for almost two full minutes, as Fiona’s shorts slipped down slightly around her hips to reveal the top of her buttocks.

Stacey turned to look at Danny and Samantha. She appeared ready to say something, but then she closed her mouth. She took Samantha by the hand, pulled her out of her chair, and glided her tongue swiftly into Sam’s mouth. Before Samantha could make a decision of any kind, Stacey yanked the little blonde girl over to sit beside Fiona. Then Stacey took Janet’s face and pulled her into a kiss, leaving Samantha to stay or leave. Samantha seemed about to stand when Janet reached out and pulled her by the neck into a wet, deeply passionate kiss. After Stacey moved behind Samantha and pushed her hands up her shirt, playfully pinching Samantha’s famously hard nipples, Samantha seemed content to stay in place and not protest.

Janet gyrated on Trevor’s hand, moaning the loudest of all four girls. Fiona kissed Trevor and pushed her hands across his body, while Trevor caressed Fiona’s neck with his free hand. Janet and Samantha kissed while Stacey lifted off her own shirt and then Samantha’s.

Stacey looked directly at Danny, who had instinctively moved his hand down to his crotch and was pressing himself through the denim of his pants. Stacey reached out a hand and left it extended. Danny waited for only one brief moment, not hesitating but savoring, then moved to Stacey. He leaned down and caressed Stacey’s mouth with his own, leaning over her from a standing position, moving his hands across her torso and shoulders. Stacey fondled Danny’s cock through the denim.

Stacey pulled Danny down and whispered in his ear, "Turn the light back off." Danny almost didn’t hear her through the sound of Janet moaning, but after a second he got the gist. He went over and turned off the light. Because the room was his, he returned to the group without hitting the coffee table. He ran into Stacey’s outstretched hand, which grabbed him by the belt and pulled him close. In a haze of confusing flesh-pressing and caresses, Stacey unlatched Danny’s pants and pushed them to the floor, taking his penis in her hand as she did. Then Stacey turned his standing body to the left, and when he felt a woman’s mouth pressing against his cock, he sensed it belonged to Samantha.

Danny groaned. Stacey grabbed his ass and said, "Suck it, Samantha." This was the first speech any of them had heard aloud in about eight minutes, and it had an magnificent effect on the group.

"Yeah, suck it Samantha," Janet called out, then took in a deep breath as she felt Trevor’s index finger slip further inside her pussy. Janet felt her wetness dampening her shorts and Trevor’s so she pulled away from the cunt fondling to slip out of her pants. Once she was disengaged and undressing, Fiona took the opportunity to do the same, kicking off her shoes and dropping her pants to her ankles, then kicking them across the room. Then Fiona attacked Trevor’s pants, pulling them down to his shoes, then ripping the shoes off and tossing the piles of clothes against a wall. Trevor took off his own shirt.

When Janet, Trevor, and Fiona re-engaged each other in the dark, all they felt was burning flesh. They began by leaning in to kiss each other, first Janet and Trevor, then Trevor and Fiona, then Fiona and Janet, then over and over in a cycle, sometimes all three tongues entangling at once. Both girls held Trevor’s erect cock in their hands, and the stroking was relentless. Trevor bucked against the caressing.