All Comments on 'After the Lecture'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AriosoAriosoalmost 20 years ago
Another savory sampling!

As always, Doc, you've penned a very intense, gripping erotic tale, with many delicious features to recommend it. I did indeed enjoy the perturbed mutterings of the audience as you described it at the beginning -- if the first performance of Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring' could provoke an outright riot, certainly a lecture like this would cause a stir.

The sex was, of course, amazing and written with your characteristic flair -- every detail was rich and vivid and stimulating. I confess that what appealed more was the conversation in the carriage and the subtle, subdued teasing there. Forgive me, but for some reason, the shift into high-gear, all-out wanton abandon came just a tad too quickly, although I realize that you weren't aiming to write a novel here. Perhaps it is simply my personal bias, since my favorite works of yours have all been the ones that focus on the slow, delicious process of opening up to the discoveries of one's sexuality.

At any rate, this was yet another work of art that I'll enjoy re-reading several more times. Thanks for sharing!

themonk110themonk110almost 20 years ago
How interesting!

Well-written, and thought-provoking.

I look forward to the next chapter.

PrettyIsabellaPrettyIsabellaalmost 18 years ago
This hit a chord with me!

Thankyou, I have read this story several times over now and I love it so much . . . makes me smile and more . . .

You have captured and enraptured the female mind so well . . . the imagery and thought processes are going to be dancing in my head for ohhhhhh a little while yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Enjoyed the journey.

Loved going back in time!

sabine_mirsabine_mirover 16 years ago
Stunned silence...

If I were capable of typing stunned silence, I would. I've liked many of your stories, but this is the first that I've commented on and fallen completely in love with. The characters and the setting were both wonderful, but the emotion and the psychological impact were amazing. Well done, and I can only hope to write half as well as you. Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope to read the rest of your work soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Still shuddering

alice_o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please! Don't! Stop!

Really enjoy your work. Would love to hear more about the Dr. and April; this period has so much potential!

Nameless_RoseNameless_Rosealmost 15 years ago
Amazing story!

I really enjoyed this story! It had just the right amount of story and just the right amount of sex. The premise is also incredibly intriguing. Got to love those kinky Victorians. I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More!

I have read this story so many times; it is one of my favorites of yours. Please please write more about April and the doctor. It will make a fantastic series!

ciaddictciaddictover 13 years ago
Sigh....

I am really, really hoping that there is more to this story. I want to know what else the doctor has in store for April. And how jealous am I of this lucky, lucky girl?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow.

really enjoyed the story,please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

This really drew me in - off 4 a cold shower now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow wow wow

This story satisfied desires I didn’t know I had! You are the best author on this site! the way you capture both the male and female perspectives is breathtaking! Thank you for all of your amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...

Well damn...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous