All Comments on 'After the Lockdown'

by hungry_uroboros

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago

Did not read or feel like a “first” - interesting characters, sufficient background, fantastic, well paced sex, and a bit of humor. And as you say, some threads to be developed. Looking forward to more stories out of your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Take me shopping!

Amazing story. Hot. Naughty. Adventurous. Detailed. Erotic. I came three times. Usually I read two or three stories to experience release but this one sealed the deal. Plus even after reading I laid back in the tub and pictured the imagery, causing that third one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

very good read

FlamingTongueOfDesireFlamingTongueOfDesireover 3 years ago
part one

hungrily awaiting . . .

venus_canvenus_canover 3 years ago
Well written story

Bravo!

This is beautifully written- you have managed to paint a lovely picture of the town, the store and the women as well as the Act. Felt like I was watching them

Venus

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

Full marks for lingering on the sex in so much detail. But not so many marks (from me, anyway) for the times when the writing becomes overblown and rather cliche porno. Having said that, I did rather like the 'cartoon safe falling from the sky'! Inspired!

ZingiberZingiberover 2 years ago
Wonderful and worth a re-read. More?

I love Alex and Stephanie's friendship, and I hope to read more about Alex helping Steph get her groove back and helping Samantha get her groove on.

Tumi is a fine choice in rolling luggage!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was absolutely delightful. Your descriptions had me squirming, and I could almost "taste" both women you did so well. I certainly hope you intend to keep writing and include further episodes with the three women. Poor Jason doesn't stand a chance on their "hot date," as Sam's body will still be reverberating with Sapphic ecstasy that he would be hard put to reproduce, no pun intended. :-) Having been to the Vineyard, land of affluent MILFs by the score, I liked the context, and you have certainly laid the foundation for further erotic tales, though it seems from the dates that you have gotten sidetracked. Hope you return with more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous