All Comments on 'After The Move'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMG

i could feel the heat - i wish that was happening to me...yum

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please stop reading my Fantasy

Wow that is what I want, so much seduce me and fuck me please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MORE

Please make more i loved it

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Great Story

Your story proves what I've known to be true for a long time...put a couple of horny guys together and orientation can rapidly change...

justagirlathartjustagirlathartover 18 years ago
Great Story

Your story proves what I've known to be true for a long time...put a couple of horny guys together and orientation can rapidly change...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very hot

this was very hot first time for me was almost the same way and we see each other often

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I like your story, maybe because of a similar experience. It was in the early 90s, my wife and I had visited good friends of ours Anne and Alex, all in our thirties, the women went shopping, Alex said come on, see my new desktop computer. these were quite big things compared to todays computers. Upstairs, looked impressive, although I wasn't that up with the technology, he went through a few of the things that it did and then said not only that but what you can access on the net. With that he flicked to a few sites, one was a porn site, all these sites came up, he said you just click on a site, like anal and he did and then another click and there was a movie of a woman taking a cock in her arse. I watched, wow, I don't know how she could do that. What, take something that big in her bottom. Alex looked at me and said, Anne does, she said I am good at it and she quite likes it., I always make her orgasm. I thought of Alex pushing into Annes round bottom and what was happening on the screen and my shorts couldn't hide my hard cock. You seem to like it, looking at me, don't worry and he lowered his shorts, and began to slowly stroke his cock. He then walked away, coming back with some lube,glyde, in his hand. put some on his hand, here it is good. I lowered my shorts I did the same, then stroked my cock, it was good, I watched the screen but then saw Alex move his hand to his bottom. Want to try, what, it wont be my first but it has been a very long time, leaning forward, I hesitated, please, I didn't mind then, think of Anne, its o.k. I stood still, I felt his hand reach back, pull me forward against him, guiding my cock between his bottom, holding me, go on, push, I pushed my hips forward, slowly I felt him open and accept my cock, slowly sliding in until I was against him. We seemed frozen, then he said do it, I eased back, forward, easier, he was stroking his cock, hot inside, tight but I couldn't stop, my cock felt good inside, I went faster, I knew I was going to cum but his insides started to quiver, his hole gripping me, pulsing, as he said im cumming oh yes and my cum shot into his tight bottom, I heard him that's it ohh, so good, fill me as I thought I was never going to stop cumming until finally I moved back. We cleaned up, I felt guilt, strange until he said to me thanks, I didn't realize how much I missed that. I tried to get my wife to do anal but no way, so we visited Alex and Anne more frequently, he was always up for it and we always managed to get it on, even if it was an excuse like going to the outside shed to fix some non existent object.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
303 Followers
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...