All Comments on 'After the Party'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A nice quick read

Well done!

A good open ended story.

a hot and erotic tale that could continue if the author wanted it.

I would like to see Julie turned into their slut, and Mandy and Samuel use her while they fuck.

thanks for the read and fantasy about what could happen.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Good job for most of it with a realistic conversation going on....

....but it digressed into a bbc short or so it seemed. Fun read though.

reddy4241reddy4241over 13 years ago
I can't wait for their Christmas conjoining!

A very good erotic read, thank you.

I look forward to more.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
AFTER THE LOVIN"

will we still be tied. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good And Hott!!!!!!

Real sexy read thanks for sharing. What a loving wife!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not

So hot bunny crap

DonGraham333DonGraham333over 10 years ago
Nice one.

Boy do I feel inadequate now. I always do after reading about black men filling women's pussy's up like that.

The first Wife used to say that with us it was like throwing a sausage up an ally!

Anyway well done.

Don

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Conflicted

Let's see...Sweetie arranged the party, got drunk enough to spill the secret beans, setting up Hubby boffing Neighbor! Then when he gets to the money (nope...cunny) shot, she freaks out.

Pretty hot saga. Opening is plausible, although Sweetie's flip-flop is too fast for too little reason! Initial seduction process is unlikely, but once it gets going, GA milks that teat well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ONCE AGAIN BULLSHIT...

OH he is a big nigger..really like a blackman cant tell his slut wife no! and fuck you!..you know not all black-men are niggers right?....cant tell from this story....would have been a better story to tell wife to fuck off and fuck the white slut in-front of her....she openly mocked him, pushed him into a corner...a three some is nice if all are in the mood, men can feel cheap and used...well most real men can, it is a little thing we call emotions but in this she used him like a nigger slave, in no way was it for him but her.

But u r from UK, the land of weak male character.....what i am wrong?

you dumbass Brit you had it...all set up perfect, he was sorry, and ashamed, and angry at her teasing, but.....no flash some white pussy and all black men are niggers underneath, fuck the vows, honor, self respect.

To me it would have been better to have him get laid and keep some respect. Now you just have a nigger slut getting laid, written by a white Brit getting off on a white woman being fucked by a blackman acting as a cheap pimp nigger and not a man.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
wow, such anger!

you should seek counselling mister anonymous. all that stress isn't good for you. x

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
go away

and die

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

First she's jealous and upset she caught him jerking off to the neighbor then she does a threesome with her and the husband? Sounds like a big contradiction to me.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Good story

I still do not know why so many people think all blckmen have big dicks. Where in the real world they are normaly the same size as the averag white man, and most of the ones that I know that have large cocks have a problem that they can only get it half hard and cann't get it in.

I get tird that all white husbands only have a 3 or 4" dick and all blackmen all have 10" what a bunch of B.S.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
not really

Mostly they're show-ers while white men are grow-ers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dung

belongs on the manure pile.1*

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyabout 9 years agoAuthor
dear anon

they both said you had a tiny cock. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
devolves into a stereotype fest

interracial couple end up as the Literotica standard lazy huge cocked black man whose personality consists of being unable to keep his giant wang in his pants, requiring white hos to lick his asshole, and of course both of the women are reduced to stereotype white snow bunnies who have no self control when confronted with a black penis and the male human it is attatched to (cause let's face it, in these fucking stories the black guy's dick is the real character, the rest of him is just there...not that the stupid as fuck women in the stories can ever tell the difference)

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
3* for hot sex

But not much more to attract here.

Not bad but not really good either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sammy is a dumb as a box of hammers

And the 2 slut women made this story unbearable. This story is as stupid as they all were.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
As you intimated in the intro..

pretty good for a one off. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Wow, Im truly impressed tat someone thought this was worth posting.

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

I can't believe all the haters out there, this was a quick hot story that left me dripping 💦. If the haters don't like it then don't fucking read it. I don't read all of your stories because some just don't appeal to me but I'm not going to criticize you. If they have the fucking talent let's see their contributions, the fucking wankers. Thanks again for writing, it appears to be a thankless job but I enjoy your work and am proud to put my name on it 😜😁👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well bassnutt51 when a story is not well written. Not well plotted. When its trite and uninspired people with any taste in reading will not find it entertaining at all.

Belonging to the minority, as you do, makes the rest of us right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Comprised of the infamous BBC, the sinewy body, the baritone voice and the "Sammie" variant of Little Black Sambo, we essentially have the ultimate black male caricature. The depth and breadth of the black/white trope here in LW is truly disheartening. There's a whole section of Literotica devoted to this distasteful melange of interracial fetishism and bigotry. There Literotica does far more than its fair share to perpetuate this sickness without the need to also infect LW.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

50 out of 5, That’s the most sensual thing I’ve ever read on here, amazing writing, BLOODY WONDERFUL.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeabout 1 year ago

Wonderful! Characters, words and actions are described very believably! My wife and I would like to continue or the same hot story, but about two or even three couples.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6087 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.