After the Party

Story Info
My wife's friends flavored lube purchase creates some fun.
1.7k words
4.17
25.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife gets invited to what I would call "sex toy" parties every few months. She never hosts, but she often goes to see if she can find anything new and exciting for us. The only problem is she's a little embarrassed, so she always takes a friend so she isn't in a room full of strangers, taking notes on sex toys she might want to buy. Lucky for me, she's comfortable enough with her friend Kay that she invites her along most of the time. This time was no different.

My wife is a 5' 6" attractive woman with a gorgeous face and curves in the right places, she has a 10/10 ass, but is only a respectable C cup. Her friend Kay on the other hand is a similar build, 10/10 ass, but has big beautiful DDs, a cute face and always has her hair in a black ponytail. Kay often comes over to swim, and loves to show her cleavage off for me. I've known Kay for a long time, and so she's comfortable with both my wife and I.

So one Friday, my wife and Kay went to a sex toy party at someone's house, and they apparently served some pink lemonade mixed with Absolut Vodka, and my wife got pretty into it, so Kay had to drive them home. When they got back, It was very clear that my wife was under a pretty heavy influence, while Kay only had a slight buzz. My wife insisted Kay take a couple shots to catch up. Kay loves to drink, so there wasn't much convincing to do there, and she'd stayed at our house many nights in the past. This night was going to be a little different.

We sat around talking about how the party was, and my wife told me about the things she'd ordered, she'd bought a new vibrator, some lube, and a couple other small things. The drinks seemed to have made my wife drowsy, and after no more than 5 minutes, she got up and said she was going to bed, but that I should stay up and entertain Kay for a bit since it was still only 10:30. As she got up to go to our bedroom, before she closed the door, my wife yelled to Kay, "Show him your lube!" To which Kay replied "Fineeeeee!"

I was up grabbing a beer when I heard that, so when I got back to the couch with Kay I said "you bought some lube?"

"Yeah, it's strawberry flavored. I really like strawberry candies, but I've never tried a flavored lube." Kay said and she reached down to pull it from her black plastic bag.

"That's interesting." I said, as she popped the lid open and squeezed a drop onto her finger. I put my finger up and she squeezed a drop onto it as well. I watched as she took her finger into her mouth, and clasped her lips around the tip to suck the lube from her fingertip. It was a very seductive sight, and I was so distracted I froze. I just watched as she sort of moaned in appreciation of the flavor, then ran her tongue around the tip of her finger to get every drop.

She looked up at me, "if you aren't gonna try it, I'll take it." And she lurched her head forward taking my whole finger in her mouth, and slowly pulling back off of it, sucking tightly all the way to the tip. I was floored. I didn't know what to do or say, and she followed that by running her tongue around the tip of my finger, the same way she had just cleaned hers off.

"That stuff tastes good... I wonder if it tastes that good on a cock." She said as she placed her hand on my leg. I didn't know what to think.

"We can't do that! You're my wife's best friend!" I whispered quickly to her.

"She and I have talked about this a lot actually. She brags about how big you are, and says all the time I should see it. She tells me how much you love getting blowjobs, and I always tell her how much I love giving them, and she always says we'd have fun together." Kay said.

"She says that?" I questioned, "yeah, and on the ride home today, I was talking about the lube and she even said 'you should try it out with my husband when we get home.' And that's why at the last second she said 'show him your lube!'." Kay said, "she was telling me to do it!"

"Well she didn't tell me that! She's never said anything like that to me!" I said.

"So you don't want me to try my new lube on you?" She asked. I was hard as a rock at the thought. "No, I do.. I just.."

She jumped down onto her knees in front of the couch, between my legs, and started to unbutton my jeans. "Then shut up and take your pants off."

At this point I wasn't going to argue, and I reached down to help her remove my pants. Once she had my pants around my ankles, she reached up and pulled my boxers down slowly, and my hard cock sprang out in front of her. I couldn't believe what was happening.

"She wasn't lying." She said as she grabbed the base of my cock, inspecting it.

Kay grabbed the lube and squeezed it onto the head of my cock, then down the underside of the shaft, from side to side all the way to the balls. She set the lube back down and lowered her head down to my cock and started to lick around the head spreading the lube all the way around.

She ran her tongue along the underside, the full length to the balls an mashed her tongue out flat to pull some lube with it onto my balls. She took one into her mouth, and was gently suckling it while lightly brushing her fingers around the head of my cock. She made the same gentle moans that she did cleaning off her finger, while my balls were in her mouth. Hearing and feeling that made me twitch with pleasure. She let my ball fall from her mouth, getting saliva on her chin as it rolled away.

"It tastes great on your balls.. let's see about the rest." She said softly as she ran her tongue back up the shaft, swirled around the head, then pressed her soft lips against the tip, and started to apply suction as she lowered her head completely down onto me.

"God this feels great." I said enjoying her warm wet lips sliding down my length. She moaned a deep moan of enjoyment and began to move her head slowly up and down. I reached back and grabbed her ponytail and started to help guide speed. As soon as I grabbed her hair, Kay looked up at me as she began moving faster, and she started letting her spit run a little. I closed my eyes momentarily, just to be reminded by the sound of her wet lips that this was actually happening.

She continued to speed up, and started trying to go deeper, but seemed to be stopped just short of taking me completely into her throat. I watched as she reached her tongue out to try and reach the lube further down the shaft, and I pushed down on the back of her head to help her go deeper. My cock disappeared a little further and a little further slowly, until I felt her tongue massaging gently against my balls. I let the pressure up, but she didn't back off. She stayed deep on my cock for a moment, licking at my balls, then gagged slightly, before she finally had to come up for air.

"It's better on a cock!" She gasped without missing a beat. She sucked away, her head bobbing quickly up and down my cock. Kay plunged her head down my shaft going as deep as she could again, and holding it there momentarily, before trying to throat fuck herself by bobbing that deep. She gagged slightly again, but powered through it and I began to feel my cock throbbing deep in her throat.

"I'm getting close.." I commented. Kay quickly pulled her head up, sucking every inch as she did, and coming off with a *Pop*.

"Do you want to cum in my throat or on my face?" She said quickly, as she returned to work on my cock. I couldn't believe it, this was my wife's best friend, one of her bridesmaids, sucking me off and letting me choose where to cum.

"Both?" I asked, she responded with a moan, and she nodded her head in agreement.

She kept sucking, harder, deeper, faster, up, down, up, down, until I was about to explode. "I'm gonna cum."

Kay quickly pulled off and started quickly tugging on the head of my cock, milking the cum out of me. She held her face close to the tip of my cock, and I twitched, as a burst of cum shot out across the left side of her face, and up over her eye. She didn't flinch, a second shot hit her forehead and down between her right eye and her nose right before she sucked my cock deep into her throat. She continued to suck aggressively, as my cock pulsated two more times, and I unloaded what was left deep in her throat. She continued to suck as my whole body squirmed with pleasure, then she slowly pulled off my cock sucking tightly, being sure not to miss a drop.

I sat there in awe, completely turned on my the cum on her face and what had just happened.

"It tastes great with cum too." She giggled.

"I'm glad, thank you." I responded,

"No, thank you. Maybe we can do it again sometime. Maybe next time I can convince your wife to join us!" She smirked.

"That would be amazing!" I replied.

Kay stood up, "I'm gonna go clean up and then go to bed. Goodnight!" She winked at me and headed to the bathroom to clean up.

I stood up and put my pants back on. "Goodnight Kay." I went into the bedroom where my wife was, took my clothes off and laid down. She rolled over to me, half asleep and asked, "did she like the lube?"

"Yes." I answered.

"I told her it would be good on your cock." She said as she closed her eyes to go to sleep. "You'll have to tell me about it tomorrow."