After the Photo Shoot

Story Info
Rock chick hesitantly agrees to a photo session.
8.6k words
4.5
12.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the photo shoot Lisa brought Vinny the guitar player back to her tiny apartment. She was a little embarrassed to show him the place, cause it was quite a mess. Their band had just had a promotional photoshoot at a bar downtown. Lisa was the bass player, and Tom, the slightly creepy singer had a naughty idea for the photos.

"Did you think Tom and the photographer took it too far?" Vinny asked, clearing away some books so he could sit on the sofa.

"What, do you mean dressing me up in that schoolgirl uniform?" Lisa giggled. "Pigtails and all?"

Vinny grinned "I guess they think it's hot."

Lisa grabbed two beers from the fridge. What did Vinny mean, really? Didn't HE think she looked hot in that costume?

Lisa handed him the beer, and Vinny said. "How do you think the schoolgirl uniform looked on you?"

"Looked good, I guess." Lisa said and dumped down on the couch next to him.

"You guess?" Vinny asked. Lisa nodded.

"I had to wear pigtails, and a cute ribbon too. I mean, people aren't going to see these and think I'm a schoolgirl, but I guess it was kinda weird."

She looked at the mess of paper and books that covered her coffee table. "And I guess the place could use a little cleaning. Sorry."

"Yeah, Lisa," Vinny laughed. "I wouldn't have guessed that you were a messy girl. What other sides are you hiding from me?"

Lisa, nervous that he had been mocking her, jumped to her feet and said "Um, if you want to go out, we can go somewhere else, okay?"

"No, no, I was just kidding, Lisa," Vinny said. She sat down again, but an awkward silence fell between them. Then Vinny's phone beeped with an incoming message. He looked at it.

"Oh, the photgrapher has sent me the first edited pictures from the photo shoot," Vinny said. "Wanna see?"

"I don't know," Lisa giggled. "Maybe the embarassment will kill me."

"Oh, come on," Vinny said. "We paid a lot of money for that photo shoot to make posters for our first tour. We gotta at least look at them. Can I cast the photos to your TV so we can see them in large format?"

"Sure," she said. Vinny got up and went to her TV, connected to her Chromecast, and then sent the photos to her TV screen.

Lisa was curious to see the photos of their promo shoot. She felt a little nervous to see what Tom and the photographer had come up with.

"Wow," Lisa said as the photos of their promo shoot popped up on the big screen. Lisa laughed. She had her hands over her mouth in shock, she was laughing so hard. "You can mock me now, Vinny. I'm already in such a vulnerable state."

"No," Vinny said. "I think you look hot. And the photographer was right, you do look like a schoolgirl in that outfit. I bet if you were to walk down a hallway in that outfit, with your little pigtails and schoolgirl uniform and all, guys would be ogling you, Lisa."

Lisa had been a little embarassed, wearing such a sexy outfit, but she had to admit, looking at the outfit, it did look kinda hot. She shifted uneasily on the sofa as she watched herself.

Most of the pictures were of all four members of the band, three guys and Lisa. In the photos she had pigtails set up with cute red ribbons. She wore a tight white silk shirt, a little too small. Her plaid schoolgirl skirt was really short, and revealed her long slender legs. She had to readjust that skirt all through the shoot so she didn't reveal too much. White cotton stockings up to her knees, and black Doc Martens boots with the laces undone.

Her make up was a little extreme as well, bright red lipstick, heavy mascara and sparkly black eyeshadow. But somehow, looking at the photos, she was able to see how sexy that schoolgirl outfit was.

"You were right," Lisa said to Vinny, looking at the screen. "I do look kinda hot!"

"Oh, here comes the controversy!" Vinny said. "I was kinda shocked when Tom talked you into that pose."

In the next picture Tom was sitting on the bar with his ripped jeans on his knees. Lisa sat in front of him, and she turned towards the camera, holding her hand in front of her mouth in mock embarassment. It was supposed to look like she had been caught getting ready to give Tom a blowjob.

Lisa looked away from the screen and said, "I don't know how much I like that."

"Tom's always gotten off on controversial stuff," Vinny said. "I mean, I think he's been wanting to get that close to you for awhile now."

Lisa looked at the photo on the screen again, and she could see how her sexy outfit, her pigtails, the naughty look in her eyes, it all combined to make her look extremely slutty.

Vinny laughed out loud. "What, did Tom tell you that's what it was going to be?"

"Yeah," Lisa said, giggling. "He was going to be the guy in school, the bad boy, and I was going to be the schoolgirl who wanted to do whatever he asked."

"Wow, Tom's a real optimist, isn't he?" Vinny joked.

"Yeah, but Tom's not the one sitting next to me now, is he?" Lisa laughed. Maybe that was a little bit forward? She emptied her beer, feeling a bit tipsy.

Lisa went to the fridge and took out two more beers. Was she flirting with Vinny now? She felt a little silly. She wasn't even sure if Vinny would be into a girl like her. She had always been kinda quiet and shy, and she knew that most guys weren't into that kind of girl. But playing bass in a rock band and dressing up in slutty outfits had really begun to ease her out of her shell.

"You know, Tom had another idea," Vinny said as Lisa handed him another beer. "But I had to veto that. Way over the line!"

"What was that?" Lisa said and sipped her beer.

"I'm to embarrassed to say," Vinny blushed. "Look in the bag from the photoshoot. See what you find."

Lisa got up and rummaged through the bag she had brought back from the photo studio. It contained her schoolgirl outfit, neatly folded. But there was something underneath, in a plastic bag. She picked up the bag and looked inside.

"Oh god, are you kidding me?" she gasped. She lifted the object up and showed it to Vinny. It was some kind of large pink and transparent sex toy. A vibrator of some kind, with two tips.

"Tom said this was a vibrating double dong, and he said you were supposed to suck on the end of it," Vinny said, laughing. "Like it was a lollipop. I told him that was way out of line," Vinny said. "I guess he thought the idea of a rocker chick would be hot, with a vibrator."

Lisa put the vibrator on the table and picked the schoolgirl uniform out of the bag. "I guess I'll just put this costume away."

"We could try it, you know," Vinny said. Lisa looked at him, shocked. "The costume. You could put it on for me and pretend to be a naughty schoolgirl."

"Oh, no," Lisa said. "I couldn't. It was just for the photoshoot."

"I think you'd look so hot in it, Lisa," Vinny said. He seemed sincere. "I've always kinda had a thing for the naughty schoolgirl look."

"Well, just a quick reprise before I put it away," Lisa said. She brought the outfit to her bedroom, and left the door slightly ajar. She could hear that Vinny put some nineties music on in the background. She stood in front of the mirror and took off her clothes. Naked, she started with setting up her pigtails. Then she put on the tight white shirt, no bra under it. She sat on the bed and pulled both stockings up to her knees. Then the tiny plaid skirt. She looked at her unshaved pussy in the mirror. Better choose some panties that cover my bush, she thought. She opened her drawer, took out a pair of red silky panties and pulled them on. Now she was ready. She checked herself out in the mirror. Damn, I look hot, she thought. She had to admit that she looked like a pretty good slut.

She went out to her living room, and Vinny gave her a wolf whistle. "Wow! You look hot!"

Lisa made a little curtsey, laughing. "It's not really my usual style," she said. "But I admit it, I like it."

"You have no idea how hot you look," Vinny said.

"Thanks," she said. "I guess I have to get used to being complimented. It's not every day a girl gets called hot by a rock star."

"You know, I want to take some more photos," Vinny said. "Just a few more. You look so hot like that."

"Yeah?" Lisa said. "Well, you're the photographer. You tell me what you want."

"Go stand by the bookcase," Vinny said, opening the camera app on his phone. "That's where a schoolgirl would pose, right?"

"God, it's such a mess," Lisa said apologetically. She felt the tiny skirt riding up her hips, and tried to straighten it. "What kind of poses?"

"Just stand there, hands on the bookshelf," Vinny said. "A little bit more pouty."

Lisa turned away from the bookcase and told Vinny she didn't know what pouty meant.

"Just stick out your lower lip a little," Vinny said. "And push out your breasts towards me."

"Oh!" Lisa said, and she stuck out her lower lip. "Like this?"

"Perfect," Vinny said. He snapped a few pictures with his phone. "Can you show me the other end?"

"Huh?" Lisa said, holding her hands on the bookshelf.

"Turn around, and show me what's going on under that skirt," Vinny said.

Lisa turned around and bent forward just a little. "Like this?"

"Now, put your hands behind your ass and pretend you're about to pull the panties down," Vinny said. "But don't pull them down, just pretend."

"Okay, I think I got it," Lisa said. She reached back and pretended to pull the silky panties down a little. She felt how the skirt rode back up her hips, giving Vinny a good view of her curvy ass.

"Oh yeah," Vinny said, taking the picture. "That's perfect. Now, maybe you could show me that lollipop thing."

"I'm not sure, I mean, what if it's a bad idea?" Lisa said.

"I promise it won't be bad," Vinny said. He was looking at her body, her legs, her ass while he talked to her. "I just want to see how hot you'd be sucking on the end of that thing."

"I don't know," Lisa said, hesitating.

"I promise, it's not illegal," Vinny said.

"What if I get carried away?" Lisa said.

"Don't get carried away," Vinny smiled. "Just suck on the end, like a lollipop."

Lisa walked back to the couch and picked up the pink vibrator. She could feel that she was getting wet, and hoped that wouldn't show through her panties.

So, I'm a schoolgirl with a lollipop?" Lisa said and stood by the window. "Hope my neighbors don't see this!"

Lisa started taking posing in her schoolgirl outfit. She felt her heart beating fast and her breath getting a little shorter. I'm so aroused, she thought. I'm so aroused that Vinny wants me to pose like this.

But she had to admit that she was kind of proud of her body. She had always hated her pale skin and perky little tits. But after years of working out and eating well, her body was looking pretty good.

Vinny took pictures while Lisa pretended to lick the tip of the vibrator. "Why are there two tips on this sex toy anyway?" Lisa giggled.

"You mean you've never tried a vibrator?" Vinny said. "I think the thickest part is for, you know, penetration. And the smaller tip is for vibrating on your..."

He put a finger over his lips.

"My clit?" Lisa said, smiling.

"Yeah," Vinny said, laughing. "Anyway, both tips vibrate."

"Couldn't the smaller tip also be for...?" Lisa said, but stopped herself, immediately regretting bringing it up. "Never mind," she said.

"No, go on, I'm curious," Vinny said. "What were you going to say?"

"Couldn't it also be used for, you know, anal?" Lisa said.

"Sure," Vinny said roaring with laughter.

"I've never tried that, but I've seen pictures," Lisa said.

"Oh, you've seen pictures of girls toying their asses?" Vinny laughed and snapped another photo of her.

Lisa blushed and continued posing. Embarassed and lost in thought, she forgot herself and actually licked the tip of the vibrator. At the same time she felt her skirt riding up her hips, revealing her wet panties. She desperately scrambled to pull the skirt back down, but needed both hands, so she ended up sticking the cock shaped end of the sex toy in her mouth.

"Whoa!" Vinny said. "Look at that! You actually sucked on it!"

Lisa dropped the vibrator on the couch. She felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. "I'm sorry," she said. "I don't know what came over me."

"You got something running down the inside of your leg, Lisa," Vinny pointed. "Maybe you spilled some beer?"

Lisa felt a drop of moisture running down the inside of her left leg, and looked down. Her pussy hair was all wet and her panties were getting wet, too. Her skirt was still up, revealing most of her ass. She quickly pulled the skirt down, but it was a lost cause. She could feel that her panties were all wet and sticky.

Lisa looked down and saw a little spot of wetness on her skirt. She blushed. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'll have it dry cleaned... uh... I mean, I'll have it cleaned."

"Don't worry," Vinny said and took a couple of pictures of the wet spot on Lisa's skirt. "I like the spot. It looks like you got a little excited, right?"

"I did," Lisa said, and then immediately regretted saying it out loud. But Vinny looked at her with such a tender, warm expression. "I did get excited. I don't know what came over me."

"You were showing me how you suck on a vibrator," Vinny said. "And maybe I shouldn't say this, but it looks like you enjoyed it. Well, I enjoyed it, too."

"I enjoyed it, too," Lisa said, smiling.

"It was pretty hot; the way you licked it, the way you sucked on it for a second," Vinny said. "I don't know if you have much experience with that sort of thing?"

"I... uh... uh, no, not really," Lisa said. "I've never done anything... I mean, I've never... I mean, I've never sucked a cock before."

Vinny roared with laughter. "I guess it's confession time!"

"Oh god, I can't believe I said that!" Lisa blushed and sat down on the couch. But her skirt rode up and she felt herself making a wet stain on the cushion. She stood up and looked at it.

"I think I need to go to the bathroom," Lisa said.

"No, don't go," Vinny said, pointing at the wet spot. "That's such a good picture I'd like to capture that."

"I really have to go," Lisa said, and she blushed like never before. She could feel that her panties were all slippery, and that her pussy juice was making a wet spot on the cushion. "But I'll be right back."

The bathroom was right next to the living room. Lisa closed the door behind her. It didn't smell very fresh in there, but at least she could be alone.

Lisa immediately reached under her skirt, and pushed down her panties. She didn't care that it was a wet spot on the fabric. She just wanted to feel her pussy, how wet it was.

She stood by the sink and took her panties down. She looked into the mirror and noticed that her face was all red, a little blotchy. She grabbed her make up and lipstick and put in on quickly and a bit sloppy. It made her look kinda slutty and unreal, with bright red lipstick.

She put her panties down on the sink, and sat on the toilet seat. Her pussy was so wet that the wetness ran down her legs.

She needed to pee, and she also needed some new panties. After wiping herself off with a roll of paper towels, Lisa quickly stood up and searched for a fresh pair of panties. She found some in a drawer and changed into them. The panties were a bright, floral pattern. The material was soft and silky, and slightly sheer.

She felt much better with fresh panties on, though the wet spot on her skirt was still there. She washed her hands and headed back to the living room.

"Wanna see the pictures we have so far?" Vinny asked. He sat cross legged on the floor with a fresh bottle of beer, connecting his phone to the TV.

"Sure," Lisa said. She sat down on the couch, wondering whether she should change her skirt, or just sit there, with a wet spot on it. She decided to just sit down. "I'll just sit here for now."

"First, here are some pictures. I like the one I just took, of you with your skirt pulled up, exposing your panties. You have such a nice ass."

"Thank you," Lisa said, blushing.

"And I like that little wet spot on the cushion right there. The couch looks all soaked. Maybe you should change your skirt," Vinny laughed.

"I changed my panties," Lisa said, blushing.

"Oh, here come the pictures where you accidentally deep throated that vibrator," Vinny laughed. The picture on the screen showed Lisa with a bright red face and her eyes closed, sucking on the vibrator in a very enthusiastic way.

"Oh god," Lisa said, trying to cover her face with her hands. "With that thing in my mouth I look like a prostitute having sex with a client."

Vinny smiled at her. "You don't have to be embarrassed," he said softly. "That was really hot."

"Thanks," Lisa said shyly, still blushing.

Vinny looked at her for a moment and then suggested, "Let's take some new pictures together!"

Lisa felt another shiver going down her spine. She quickly stood up and grabbed another beer from the fridge. "I'm gonna need another beer, too," Vinny said. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees and crawl over here with my beer? That would make for some really sexy pictures!"

Lisa bit her bottom lip. "I don't..."

"Please?" Vinny asked. He smiled at her and she felt herself melting.

Lisa got down on all fours and crawled across the living room, her skirt riding up her hips as she did so. She was breathing hard, her face flushing and her pussy getting wet all over again. Vinny's eyes followed her all the way.

"This is so hot," he said, getting more excited and enthusiastic. "I love it! The camera shows the curves of your ass. And the wedge of your panties back there!"

The camera captures Lisa's sensual form as she gets into position on all fours. It follows the curves of her buttocks, the swell of her hips, and the delicate lace of her panties created by the wedge just peeking out from under her skirt.

"I'm such a slut," she thought.

"I want you to look at me with those beautiful puppy eyes," Vinny said, getting ready to snap a picture. "Come on, look at me, really look at me in the eyes, with your mouth open a little and your tongue out a little."

Lisa did as she was told. She looked up at Vinny with her mouth half open and her tongue sticking out a little.

"Now, get up and dance for me!" Vinny said enthusiastically. "An exotic dance for the camera!"

Lisa stood up and looked at Vinny. She closed her eyes for a second and imagined she was dancing for a room full of horny men. A slow, seductive dance that makes her feel powerful and sexy. She moved her hips and her hands, almost as if they had a mind of their own, up and down her body and her tiny school uniform. Lisa heard Vinny gasp as she moved her hands down over her silky curves, along the curve of her hips, right to the edge of her panties, and then down to her thighs. She moved her hips, imagining that she was a belly dancer, and that she could seduce men by the sheer power of her dance.

Emboldened by alcohol and a naughty idea, Lisa danced over to the stereo. She changed the song to "You Can Leave Your Hat On".

"Wow," Vinny muttered, and started filming her with his phone. She looked seductively at him, swaying her hips. Slowly she started unbuttoning her little schoolgirl shirt.

Vinny zoomed in on her as she opened her shirt, almost revealing her perky breasts. She continued dancing, keeping her small tits covered with her hands, twirling and swaying around the living room, all while Vinny filmed.

Lisa felt liberated and powerful in that moment. She left her shirt open, covering her tits with her left arm. Then she picked up the vibrator and started playing with it while still dancing, running it up and down her body. She looked directly into the camera lens, almost daring Vinny to take more naughty pictures of her.

Finally, Lisa reached down and grabbed the waistband of her skirt. She felt a tingling sensation as she pulled it up and over her hips, revealing her floral patterned panties. Her dancing was now more erotic than ever before; she kept moving her hips in sensual circles.