After the Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vinny slides easily into Lisa's moist lips as she takes him in deep, deep throat style. She wraps her tongue around his shaft, licking greedily. Vinny's cock is slightly salty, the taste of her own lipstick on his cock. She's on her knees servicing two men at the same time.

Tom takes a handful of Lisa's hair, pulling her head back to expose her throat. Then he thrusts his cock deep inside her waiting mouth again.

"How do you feel about cum, little schoolgirl?" Tom demands.

Lisa tries to speak but she is still sucking on Vinny's cock.

Tom grabs Lisa's face in both hands, and pushes her hair behind her ears so that he can see her face. "How do you feel about cum, little slut?"

"I want to taste your cum, sir," Lisa says -- and that gets Tom even more aroused.

"Say it again, louder," he orders.

Lisa looks up at him and licks his shaft with her tongue before she says again, louder, "I want to taste your cum, sir."

She looks up at Tom, her eyes pleading with him to shoot his load into her mouth.

Lisa looks up and sees that Vinny is holding the camera, and he's filming her every move. She knows he's getting turned on by this, as much as she is.

Tom and Vinny both groan as Lisa sucks them harder, rubbing the tip of their dicks with her tongue. She can feel the tension in their bodies. They're getting close to finishing.

"You're going to get a mouthful of cum, little schoolgirl. You're going to get cum all over your face, slut. Is that what you want?" Tom groans.

"Oh, yes sir," Lisa moans with delight.

A moment later she feels hot cum hit the back of her throat, and then she's swallowing it down. She's never given blowjobs before. But now she loves the taste of cum. She loves how it makes her feel, degraded, submissive, like a complete slut.

"You're a dirty little slut," Tom says.

"Oh god, yes," Lisa says, cum dribbling down her chin, dripping on the floor.

Tom wipes his cock on her cheek and grabs her by her pigtails and pushes her to her knees. Then he pushes her head down and forces her to her hands and knees on the floor.

"Suck Vinny's cock, little slut," Tom says.

Lisa moves to her hands and knees, and looks up at Vinny, who's standing over her. She spreads her lips with her fingers and licks the tip of Vinny's cock with the tip of her tongue.

Vinny bends down and grabs Lisa by her pigtails, pulling her toward him. Lisa still has drops of Tom's cum on her cheek and her nose. He pushes the shaft of his cock into her open mouth and she takes it in deep throat style.

Meanwhile Tom moves behind her round ass. "You're a little cum slut," he says, slapping her ass. "You loved it, didn't you? You loved sucking our cocks, didn't you? You love cum. You want more, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," Lisa moans. She can feel her pussy juices dripping down her thighs as she moans with pleasure at the thought of two men using her at the same time.

"Do you want my cum as well, little schoolgirl?" Vinny whispered.

"Yes, please, sir," Lisa begs. She feels like such a slut. Sucking cock for two men, getting them to cum in her mouth. But she loves how it makes her feel. She's a dirty girl and she loves it.

Tom stands behind Lisa, rubbing the vibrator against her dripping wet pussy. He pushes the tip of the toy against her pussy, searching for the opening. "Oh fuck yes," Lisa moans as he pushes the vibrator into her. The other tips starts vibrating against her tender, swollen clit.

Vinny grabs her by her pigtails, and pulls her face towards his cock. Lisa has been holding her breath and now exhales, making a high-pitched, girlish little moan as the tip of Vinny's dick pops into her mouth. He pushes more of his cock into her mouth, deeper, deeper. It reaches the back of her throat, and Lisa makes a gagging sound as she attempts to swallow his thick cock.

Vinny starts thrusting his hips, pushing deeper and deeper into Lisa's mouth. It feels like he's going to choke her. Finally, Vinny cums and Lisa is ready. Lisa's eyes water as she struggles to swallow all of Vinny's cum. As his orgasm continues, Vinny pulls out and blasts a thick stream of hot cum all over her face and neck. As she sees that huge cock spurting cum, the vibrations in her pussy pushes her over the edge.

"Oh god," Lisa moans, as the vibrator vibrates wildly against her sensitive clit. Her legs begin to shake as she cums, she can feel her pussy gush with juices, her juices dripping down her thighs.

Lisa closes her eyes and inhales deeply, savoring the salty taste of her own degradation. She swallows it down, feeling powerful and satisfied that two men have gotten off on her body like this. She opens her eyes for a moment to see Vinny wiping his cock off on her hair. Then she closes her eyes, letting the ecstasy wash over her.

Vinny and Tom zip up their pants and look down at Lisa. She is face down on the floor, breathing heavily, completely exhausted.

Vinny grabs the camera, and films Lisa on the floor, with cum dripping from her cheeks, down her chin and neck.

Tom nudges her with his foot, and she slowly turns over on her back, with her legs spread open. Her pussy is dripping wet and swollen. She's still gasping for breath.

"Looks like the little slut enjoyed that," Tom says, grinning.

"Oh god yes," Lisa moans.

"That's a good girl," Vinny says, smacking her on her ass. "Now get up and clean up this mess."

Lisa slowly rises to her feet, feeling a mixture of shame and pleasure. She knows she's done something dirty and degrading, yet something that felt so good. She grabs a towel from the kitchen and starts wiping down Vinny and Tom's cum from her face and body. As she cleans herself off, the two men watch her intently. They are getting aroused all over again just by watching Lisa obey their orders. She stands in front of the mirror and looks at herself. She sees the cum stains on her cheeks and neck, the smeared lipstick, and the wild look in her eyes.

Seeing herself in the mirror makes her feel cheap and degraded, yet it also excites her. She knows she's just done something naughty, and she loves it. Lisa stands there for a few moments, taking in the scene before her. She knows that this is only the beginning of a long journey into submission, where pleasure always comes with a price.

Lisa smells like sex, the smell of cum, pussy juice, sweat and was mingled together.

"We're not done with you, naughty schoolgirl!" Tom and Vinny are watching her. "Do you promise to do everything we tell you, Lisa?"

"Yes, sir," she says, grinning. "I'll do everything you say."

"We're going to have a lot more fun with you."

"I can't wait," Lisa says. She feels like such a slut, a cheap piece of meat. And that's what she is becoming. She is in the grips of a deep-seated fantasy, and there's no turning back.