After the Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly there's a knock on the window. Lisa's so startled that she forgets to cover her little A-cup breasts.

"Who is that?" Lisa whispered to Vinny. He goes over and opens the window. It's Tom, the singer from the band, he climbs in the window. "Hey, whatever are you two up to?" Tom looks stunned.

"Not really much," Vinny says. "Taking some shots. Some nice ones of Lisa's ass."

"Nice," Tom says. He grins at Lisa and whispers, "I've been watching you dance."

Lisa's face flushes. She looks at Tom, with his sweaty rock star hair, his big tattoo on his shoulders, and his nostrils flaring at her. She feels his eyes looking at her, drinking her in.

Tom speaks, "I have no idea what you were thinking, but it sure was hot. And this ass? Fuck me." He gets up, puts his hands on his hips. "I've been watching you dance and it was amazing. And I see you found the sex toy?"

"Yeah," Lisa replies, her face turning an even deeper shade of red. She quickly buttons two buttons in her shirt, just to cover her tits. "I found it in the bag, together with the schoolgirl uniform." She looks away shyly.

Tom gets up and walks over to the couch. He pats the seat next to him. "Come join me, Lisa," he says with a sexy voice.

Lisa feels a rush of adrenaline spike through her body as she slowly walks towards Tom, feeling emboldened by her risqué behavior. She sits beside him on the couch and looks into his eyes.

"What do you think of some promo shots with us together?" Tom said, his arm around Lisa's shoulder. "I'm sure Vinny here can pull it off. He seems to know what he's doing."

Vinny smiles and nods. "Sure, why not? I've already got some amazing footage of Lisa dancing -- that could be the basis for a great photo shoot for you two! We could use props like a microphone, a guitar or even incorporate the schoolgirl outfit into it!" He grins at Tom and Lisa conspiratorially.

Lisa looks at herself in the reflection of the darkened window. In her tiny schoolgirl uniform, shirt barely on, no bra underneath, wet stains on her skirt and on the couch, her panties visible under the hem of the skirt, hair up in cure pigtails, bright red lipstick. The two guys stare at her with what she guesses must be pure lust.

"Sure, let's shoot some pictures!" Lisa giggles. "How should I pose for you guys?"

Tom whispers, "Just sit on my lap."

Lisa looks at him, then at Vinny, who nods encouragingly. Slowly, she gets up and sits down on Tom's lap. She tries to sit as ladylike as possible, adjusting her tiny plaid skirt.

"That's perfect," Vinny says, smiling. He gets up and walks around the living room, looking through the lens. "You look so hot like that, Lisa! I love that you're wearing your school uniform -- it's so naughty!"

Lisa's face flushes and she looks away shyly. Lisa realized her nipples are hard and erect under her shirt, and it shows. Then Tom reached for the double-tipped vibrator on the table. He turns the power dial and the toy starts vibrating with a deep hum.

"Here," Tom says and hands her the vibrator. "Pretend it's a microphone." Lisa takes the buzzing sex toy in her hand.

"Your shirt looked better open, Lisa," Vinny says while taking pictures. "Tom, maybe you can help?"

Tom grabs the collar of her uniform and pulls it down, buttons popping off, exposing her small breasts. Lisa's eyes go wide, but she does nothing to stop him.

"That's it," Vinny says. "That's fucking hot." He starts to take pictures of her and Tom. Lisa whimpers and giggles, excited by the sexual power play.

Then she feels it. His hard cock on her ass, through the fabric of the skirt and panties. Tom shifts again, moving slightly forward, moving his hard penis against her ass. The feeling of his hard dick on her tight bottom is exhilarating for Lisa.

Vinny smiles and moves closer, while taking pictures. "That's so hot," he says. "How about you two stand up for a bit?" Vinny says. "Tom, maybe you can lift Lisa up by her pigtails?"

Tom nods and takes her pigtails in his hands. He pulls her up, lifting her off the couch. Lisa is so excited she doesn't even realize that her panties are now visible, since her plaid skirt is up around her hips. The view of her sheer panties, and the fact that Tom is pulling her pigtails, is a perfect view for the camera, as Vinny snaps more pictures. Lisa squeals and giggles, still holding the vibrator in her hands.

Slowly but firmly Tom starts to pull Lisa's pigtails downwards. Forcing her to bend at the waist. She almost tips over forwards, so she has to get down on her stocking clad knees on the floor in front of Tom. Her shirt is now open, and her small tits all exposed.

"What an amazing angle," Vinny says. "Can you keep this up for a while?" He takes some pictures of Tom, pulling her pigtails, and Lisa, on her knees in front of him. His crotch is right in front of her face.

Tom grins and pulls down hard on Lisa's pigtails. Lisa yelps and squeals, looking up at him and holding the vibrator in her hands.

Vinny moves behind her to get an angle of her round ass and panties now on display under the skirt. "Wow, this shot is fantastic, Lisa! It really looks like you, you know... Oh, wait!"

"What?" Lisa says.

"It's just," Vinny whispers. "Your panties have sort of slipped to the side. Exposing your..."

"Oh no!" Lisa blushes and looks down, trying to reach around to pull the panties back into place. She drops the vibrator on the floor to free her hands. The sex toy buzzes on the floor, and as Lisa readjusts her panties, her knees slide apart since her stockings are slippery against the floor. She unwittingly lowers down until she makes contact with the vibrating toy.

"Oh fuck," Lisa says as the vibrator slides against her crotch. The sensation is incredible. She looks at Tom and Vinny with a wild expression. "Oh fuck, I think it's turned on by now!"

"Haha!" Vinny says, snapping pictures. "It's your own fault, Lisa! You must have accidentally turned the switch on when you dropped it. Fuck, yes, God, this is hot! Can you keep this up, Lisa?"

Tom pulls on her pigtails and drags her head up until her face is pressed against his crotch, her mouth open. Her ass is down on the floor and her pussy pressed down on the vibrator through her moist panties.

Tom pulls on her pigtails. "Come here, little schoolgirl," he says.

Lisa grins and leans her mouth against his crotch. Her small hands are on Tom's thighs and she pushes her ass back down on the vibrator.

"You could pretend you're a naughty schoolgirl, who got caught masturbating with a vibrator in class, by her teacher... and he's punishing you," Vinny suggests. "Have you ever thought about that, Lisa?"

"You're such a lovely young girl, Lisa." Tom says, using a headmaster voice. "You have such an innocent look! Masturbation is something for naughty girls, isn't it?"

"You mean, like... dirty girls?" Lisa asks.

"Exactly," Vinny says. "You are a dirty little schoolgirl, aren't you? I bet you've never even seen a penis before?"

Lisa giggles and nods. "Never! It's all so new to me."

"Told you," Vinny says to Tom. "She's a fucking virgin. And you're punishing her for using a vibrator, aren't you, headmaster Tom?"

"That's right. And I can see you've been very naughty, little schoolgirl," Tom says while Vinny takes pictures. "That's why you must be punished." Tom lifts Lisa to her feet by pulling her up by the pigtails.

"Vinny will film us while you, little schoolgirl, are to give me a lapdance!" says Tom and sits down on the sofa.

Lisa giggles and begins to gyrate on the floor in front of Tom. She looks at his crotch and licks her lips.

"That's right, little schoolgirl," Tom says. "Show me how you would dance for a customer if you worked at a strip club. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes," Lisa says. "I would love that."

"You have such a plump little ass, Lisa," Tom says.

Lisa giggles and turns around while Vinny films them.

"Oh sir," Lisa says and squeals. "What's it called when a girl touches herself in her panties?"

"Masturbating," Tom says. "And you're going to be punished for that too. Hard."

"Oh no," Lisa says with fake surprise. "Oh sir, can't I just be sent to detention? If I get in trouble with the principal, I may get expelled."

"It all depends on the quality of the lapdance, miss Lisa," Tom says sternly, leaning back on the sofa.

"It will be a perfect lapdance, sir," Lisa says.

Lisa swayed her hips in circles, eyes half closed. With every movement, her knee-high stockings massaged Tom's thighs, and her butt ground against his crotch. Through the fabric of his pants, she could feel his hardness, and her stomach flipped in anticipation of the pleasure to come. She was so aroused by the sensation that she gasped softly.

Tom slides his hand down Lisa's body and grips her ass firmly, squeezing and massaging it hungrily. She moans in pleasure as he pulls her against him, her buttocks bumping against his hardness. His fingers explore her ass through her sopping wet panties, sending sparks of pleasure shooting through her body. Every touch, every squeeze of his hands brings her closer to the edge of blissful oblivion.

"Oh sir... what is this?" she says in a soft voice.

"I think you know, miss." Tom replies sternly. Vinny is still filming them with his phone.

"Have I done something wrong again?"

"I'm afraid so."

"Oh, no! I'm so very sorry, sir."

"We'll see about that."

Lisa gyrates her hips faster, her breath coming out in short bursts. Her heart is beating faster by the second, and she doesn't know how much longer she can restrain herself. She can feel Tom's erection pulsating against her ass, and she wants nothing more than to feel it inside her.

Her body aches for release - but Tom has the power to deny it to her. Lisa gets up and turns around, facing Tom now. She does a few stripper worthy dance moves in front of him, before she pulls her skirt down over her hips, and then reaches under the hem of the skirt, slowly sliding her panties down. Over her thighs. Down over her knees. Then steps out of them in her Doc Martens, leaving the wet panties on the floor.

Lisa's heart is pounding wildly. Tom and Vinny still haven't caught a glimpse of her hairy pussy, it's still out of sight under her short skirt. She bites her lip as she continues to move to the music. "Wh-what am I doing?" she asks in a breathy whisper.

Tom grins. "I think you know, miss."

Lisa nervously brushes her hair behind her ear with her fingers, before she begins to remove her shirt, moving like a seasoned stripper now. She's self conscious as she reveals her small A-cups tits for the guys and the camera. Do they think her tits are too small to be sexy?

Do they like the way she looks? She's so nervous, and a little scared.

Tom says "You look like a sexy little schoolgirl, Lisa. Are you a good girl from a church school who got kicked out after you were caught masturbating in class?"

"Oh no, sir! Not exactly." Lisa remembers the controversial photo from the shoot earlier that day. The one where it looked like she had been caught giving Tom a blowjob. She decided to recreate it. So she squatted down on her knees in front of Tom, and turned towards Vinny's camera with a mock guilty look on her face.

"Oh sir, what is it that the girls at your school do? The naughty girls, the dirty girls?" Lisa says in a breathy voice, mirroring the words she had spoken in the controversial photo.

She sticks two fingers in her mouth and then eases them down over her chin, her neck, her cleavage and between her breasts, and down towards her stomach. Her hands are trembling when she reaches her waist.

Slowly, almost hesitantly, she slides off her shirt, revealing inch by inch of her beautiful, smooth skin in front of Tom and Vinny's camera. First her flat stomach, then a bit of her bellybutton. Her tiny tits all visible for the two men now. Lisa's tiny tits are delicately perched atop her slim frame, a pair of perfect little fruit. Her nipples are a strawberry pink, the tips slightly erect in anticipation.

"I... I think you already know, sir," she says, blushing as she slowly pulls her skirt down to her knees, revealing her crotch. They can see her moist unshaven pussy now. Lisa's unshaven pussy is a delicate and inviting sight. Its soft curves lead down to a small patch of soft, light brown pubic hair. The lips of her pussy are slightly parted, revealing a glimpse of her wet, pink inner flesh. Her clit is poking out from beneath her mound of pubic hair, pink and swollen with arousal.

Lisa is so ashamed of herself, being half naked in front of these two guys. But she can't stop now.

Tom's cock is rock hard now, she can see it bulging in his pants.

"Oh sir, do you like the way I look?" Lisa says, her voice shaking. "Do you find me attractive, sir? Isn't the naughty schoolgirl a turn on?"

"I think you're very attractive, Lisa," Tom says and grabs her by her pigtails. He pulls her up to her feet, the skirt slides all the way to the floor, and he kisses her passionately. His tongue finds its way into her mouth, and he explores her lips with it.

Lisa gives in to the kiss, and she lets Tom dominate her with his tongue. She loves the feeling of Tom's tongue in her mouth, and she moans softly as he explores her mouth with his tongue.

She wearing nothing but knee stockings, Doc Martens boots and pigtails now. This is so naughty.

But she's so turned on.

And Tom pulls her against himself, so she can feel the hard bulge of his prick. It's huge, and it's pulsating wildly. She can feel it through his pants.

Vinny is filming the kiss, his face in front of both of them. "You need to be punished for your lack of respect for my body, miss," Tom says and grabs her by her pigtails.

"Oh sir yes, I'm sorry," Lisa says and tries to look submissive. "Slowly punish me for my disrespect."

"Do you want me to make you my little pupil from the school of hard knocks, Lisa?"

"Oh yes sir!" Lisa says, she's so aroused now. "I'll be a very good girl and do everything you say!"

"You certainly will," Tom says and his grip loosens.

"On your knees, little girl!" Lisa gets on her knees, but then he pushes her down on all fours. She feels incredibly vulnerable and submissive, letting him push her down on all fours like this. Her shirt, skirt and panties are strewn on the floor around her.

Tom whispers a few instructions into her ear, telling her to crawl around the room as Vinny films her. She nods obediently and starts crawling around the room, feeling the cold floor against her bare skin. She can feel their eyes on her as she moves around, and she can't help but blush at the thought of them both watching as she crawls.

Vinny is filming her from all angles, capturing every moment of this naughty schoolgirl fantasy for posterity. Tom is observing quietly, his mouth slightly open in awe of what he's seeing before him. Lisa loves being watched like this, feeling so exposed and submissive for both of them.

As she moves around the room, Tom gives her instructions on how to move and how to pose for his pleasure. He tells her when to arch her back or spread her legs wide apart. Lisa obeys.

When he tells her to spread her legs, her cunt is revealed to them. The pink inner flesh of her vagina is clearly visible to the two men in front of her. They can see her wetness, her arousal. Her wet cunt glistens in the lights of the room. Her clit is visible too - pink and swollen, as if begging to be played with.

Lisa is wearing nothing but knee-high stockings, Doc Martens boots, and pigtails, and she's crawling around in front of two guys, humiliating herself for their pleasure. And yet she doesn't feel like she's in any danger. It's like she's just another model for this shoot, and she's not really naked.

The thought of this brings a smile to her face.

Lisa crawls over to Tom, and Vinny captures her slow crawl to Tom. She looks up at Tom, her face inches away from his crotch. She can see the bulge in his pants and she licks her lips. Slowly, Lisa reaches up and unbuckles Tom's belt. She unzips his pants, and reaches into his boxer shorts.

His cock is rock hard now. It's big, and throbbing slightly. She can't believe its size, but she doesn't say a word as she strokes it gently inside his boxers. She looks up at him, and she can see the lust in his eyes.

He wants to fuck her. She knows it.

But he's in charge. He's the teacher now.

"Suck my cock, naughty girl," Tom says and pulls down his boxer shorts. His cock springs out. It's long, thick and rock hard. The head is swollen and angry, and the shaft is thick and pulsating with desire. Lisa can't wait to lick it.

She reaches out to touch it, but Tom grabs her by her pigtails and pulls her closer. His cock is right in front of her parted lips. Lisa opens up her mouth, and Tom pushes his cock inside. The head enters her mouth, and he moves it back and forth, gently.

Lisa closes her eyes, and licks the head with the tip of her tongue. She can't believe she's on her knees sucking cock, with Vinny watching and filming. After all that slutty schoolgirl roleplay. It's like she's doing something illicit, something forbidden. It turns her on.

Lisa closes her lips around the cock, and takes it inside her mouth. She wraps her tongue around it, and she sucks it like a lolly. She can feel Tom and Vinny watching her, and she sucks him harder, more aggressively. She moans as she sucks him, sucking harder and harder.

"Oh, you like sucking cock, don't you?" Tom says, moaning softly. "That's a good girl."

"Oh yes sir," Lisa says, wrapping her lips around the thick shaft. She feels so slutty, sucking cock like this. But she loves it. It makes her wet.

Vinny is filming them as Lisa continues to suck on Tom's cock.

She's wearing nothing but knee-high stockings, boots and pigtails now, and she's sucking cock for two of her bandmembers. She never thought she'd be doing that, but she loves it.

Lisa tries to take his cock deeper into her mouth, but she can't. She can feel the head of his cock right at the back of her throat, and she is gagging. But she tries to push it back, deeper. But then Tom grabs her by her pigtails and pulls her back. He puts one hand at the back of her head and pushes her back, and Lisa has to let go of his cock.

She gags as it comes out, and Tom laughs. She looks up at him and smiles, with a string of saliva hanging from her chin. Then she looks down at Vinny. He's still filming them, and she can see the look of pure lust on his face.

Tom grabs her by her pigtails and pulls her closer. His cock is right in front of her parted lips again, and the base of its mushroom head is smeared with her red lipstick.

"You want it back in, don't you?" Tom asks. Lisa nods meekly.

Tom pushes his cock inside her mouth again, and this time she takes it down to the hilt. She wraps her tongue around the shaft, and sucks on it hard. She can feel Tom moving his hips, pushing himself deeper and deeper into her throat. It's so intense that tears are streaming down her face as she tries to swallow his length.

Vinny continues to film them, as Lisa continues to bob up and down on Tom's cock, with makeup streaming black down her cheeks. She can feel Vinny getting more aroused by the minute as he watches them go at it like rabbits in heat.

Then Tom grabs Lisa by her pigtails and pulls away from him. Lisa looks up at him, with a surprised look on her face.

"You want more, don't you?" He says, grinning. "You want both of our cocks in your mouth? You want to suck us both?"

Lisa gulps and nods meekly. She can't believe she's about to do this -- but it turns her on so much that she can't help but agree.

Tom smiles at her and then turns to Vinny. He signals with his head to Vinny, who immediately moves closer, pulling down his boxer shorts revealing another long thick cock ready for action. Vinny takes position beside Tom and stares into Lisa's eyes as he pushes his cock into Lisa's waiting mouth.