After the Plague Ch. 01

Story Info
Following a pandemic, surviving men are a rare commodity.
4.6k words
4.63
51.4k
85

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, yes, yes! Put a fucking baby inside me! Yes!"

John heard the words, and considered them dispassionately. Perhaps the strangest thing about them was that he no longer found them strange.

He easily could have gone for longer, but at this point it seemed like Cindy actually wanted him to finish. Reaching around her body he grabbed at her tits and squeezed, savoring the weight of her breasts and using the feeling to push himself over the edge.

He thrust himself as deeply inside of her as he could go, guessing that this was the best thing he could do to increase the odds of conception. He held himself deep insider her and then finally collapsed and rolled off.

"Hmm, that was good. Thanks." She smiled and pecked him on the cheek.

Still breathing heavily he grabbed her thigh as if to reply in kind.

Cindy snuggled up to him, pressing her breasts against his upper arm. He glanced down at her body. Cindy was perfectly maternal. Early thirties, fit but curvy. Ready to start a family.

"Any chance you'd be up for round two," she cooed in his ear.

"I can't Cindy. You know I have to leave in a couple hours."

"Oh? I reckon you barely have anything to pack. You probably just need to take a shower and wheel that luggage out the door. You know I can make it quick."

"I wish I could, I just don't know if I have it in me to be honest." He sighed and smiled at her. He didn't mean for his expression to be pitying, but it was.

"That's okay. You know, I'm feeling good about this one. They finally hooked us up with those fertility drugs. I guess they found a new source or whatever."

"That's great," he replied honestly.

"Yeah. Well if you need to get ready I can put my clothes on and head out." She said this, but she let her hand trail down to his groin to caress him gently. "If you want, I think they actually have a new girl waiting at the end of the hall. I know you said you don't have it in you, but I'm sure she'd appreciate it. Besides, I know how men are. You might not be able to get it up for me twice in a row, but if someone new walks in you'd get all excited."

John did his best to keep a poker face on and remained silent.

"It's not like I'd be offended." She continued absent mindedly. "It's just the way men are. You've done good by me. Anyway, she's another young thing. Have you noticed they keep bringing in younger ones? I think they realized the success rates were higher. Can't be much older than 19." Her fingers stroked his balls with slightly more pressure. "I saw her getting ready. She had red underwear on. Small breasts, but nice."

"You saw her in her underwear?" John asked with a laugh. "I don't believe it."

"No, you could see her underwear through her dress. Sheer white. In the outside world she would be using white panties and a bra except the whole point is to take the damn outfit off. It'd probably be her first time. I know that's annoying, but you're a patient man. She'd be lucky for it to be with you. I bet she'd slobber all over your cock and then scream real nice and loud when you put it in her."

John didn't want it to, but his cock had changed course and begun heading back up the direction it had come from.

"Oooh, it looks like you do have a little interest." She got up on her knees and held his half-filled cock with her hand. "How about I suck your dick, just to get you ready for her? Wouldn't that be like a perfect male fantasy? You fuck one girl and then she cleans her pussy juice off of you to get you ready for the next woman?"

"Cindy, don't say that!" He slapped her arm playfully. I can't help what this thing does. You know they've got me on some sort of cocktail too. Anyway I will not let you degrade yourself like that."

"Degrade myself?" And without asking she plunked down and filled her mouth with his cock and then came back up quickly so that it made a cartoon popping noise.

"Where's my consent!" He laughed again.

"Hey, you know this is probably the last cock I'll ever get to suck. When you walk out of the door it's just me and my showerhead. And we both know the water doesn't always run anymore in this country!"

She returned to sucking and he gave up with a smile. Staring at the ceiling he let his mind imagine this new girl who would walk in with the red underwear.

"Look at that. Hard as ever." Cindy smiled at her handywork and slowly pumped him with her hands to keep him erect. "You've gotta make sure you go gentle on her okay? She's probably gonna be real nervous. Maybe a little giggly, and wet as hell, but still nervous. Unless of course," and she paused for effect, "Unless of course I made her up just to get you hard and fuck you one last time."

"You didn't!"

Cindy gave a big grin in reply and he hit her with his pillow.

"Fine! You win." He conceded. "Never trust a southern girl is what my dad always said. Have at it then. But you have to do all the work."

"Oh, so romantic. Thought I'd never hear those words again."

She swiveled on top of him and then used her hand to guide him inside her.

"I'm gonna miss you, John. I hope you think of me sometimes."

He didn't reply, but pulled himself up and kissed her softly on the mouth.

***

After Cindy left John had showered and thrown his few remaining belongings into his luggage. He was sitting on his bed staring at the wall when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opened and he found himself staring at a middle-aged woman in a police uniform. She was fit, and her clothes were tight around the hips, her arms and her breasts. He didn't recognize her.

"Where's Anette?" He asked in surprise. Anette had been the perfect police supervisor. Lesbian, maybe in her fifties, but tough as nails and mean looking. She kept a non-regulation pistol in her holster. Just the kind of person you wanted to make fair judgments in this kind of business.

"Anette got transferred. I'm your new supervisor. My name's Tammy."

"Nice to meet you Tammy."

"Our driver is coming to bring us from the hotel to the campus in fifteen minutes. I'd like to watch you self-administer the injection before you go."

No pleasantries, no problem -- John thought to himself. He got more than enough affection in his line of work. If you could call it that. He sat on the bed and removed a sterile syringe from its plastic and carefully measured out the right dosage from the unmarked vial. He pulled up his pant leg and then pricked himself, depressed the plunger and discarded the syringe.

At first he had been a little squeamish, but the injections had become routine after a year and a half of taking the steroids. At least, that's what he assumed they were. His body had reacted by growing muscle almost recklessly. He had kept up a workout routine with the set of equipment they gave him, but his workouts were half-hearted compared to his efforts in his early twenties, and yet he was getting twice the results. And his libido had shot through the roof. His refractory period was extremely brief, and his self-control had plummeted. Thankfully he wasn't being asked to show any.

"Excellent." She said dryly. "Can you please take off your clothes for inspection?"

This was new. He looked at her askance, but she didn't flinch and he began unbuttoning.

"That's quite the physique." Tammy approached, running her hands down his now bare chest. She waited as he took his pants off and then, with a little hesitation, his underwear. Despite having had sex twice so recently, the situation was both nerve-wracking and a little exciting and his penis reacted by growing ever so slightly.

She reached down and held him by his half-filled penis, "Don't worry, you won't be needing this." She gestured for him to get on his knees in front of her.

He gulped. "The agency told me that I'm not supposed to have intercourse with my police supervisor."

"You're not. And you won't be. But you answer to me here. Now I want you to get to work." And as she said this she carefully placed her holster on the bed, unbuckled her belt, and let her pants fall to her ankles.

Kneeling before her obediently, John began kissing her thighs. He didn't go down on women very often, it was outside of the scope of what was needed, but sometimes when a girl hadn't finished he would do it, and so wasn't exactly out of practice.

"Hmm, good boy," She intoned from above. "You're going to have to go quickly though, the driver is here in ten minutes."

He leaned into her sex and touched her tentatively with his tongue. She moaned and her shoulders relaxed. She was soaking already. Steve wasn't sure if she was desperate for sex after not having been with a man since the plague started, or if she just got off on power. He felt her roughly grab the hair on the back of his head as he considered this.

He first licked her outer lips and then explored deeper with his tongue before eventually settling in on her clitoris, swirling gently around it.

"Faster, faster, yes that's good." She pulled on his hair, testing how much he would take before he finally groaned in pain beneath her. "Fuck, you like that? You like being my little bitch?" She looked him in the eyes as she said it.

John was a little scared at this point. He tried to nod yes while continuing to pleasure her. Apparently this was a woman who he could not afford to piss off. He reached behind her and let his hands pass over her ass. She nodded in assent and he squeezed her more forcefully.

"Good boy. Be gentler with your tongue. Good. You can get a little rougher when you hear me screaming. Perfect. Now remember this. I'm going to train you how to do this really well before we part ways."

Steve nodded again and redoubled his efforts. As he continued he began to feel her wetness flowing down his chin. Awkwardly from his position on the ground he stuck one and then two fingers insider her, caressing her inner walls as he licked. She moaned louder and he knew she was close. As her voice rose he began feeling a sense of relief, she would be satisfied soon and he'd be free.

She didn't quite scream, but did thrust her hips into his face as she finished. Then without ceremony, she released her grip on his hair and motioned to her pants. He bent further to the ground and pulled up both her underwear and her police slacks and buckled her belt for her.

"Good. Every time I come for you I want you to remove your clothes and greet me on your knees. You'll take off my pants, serve me, and then put my clothing back on. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good." She grabbed the holster for herself and put it back on her waist. "As long as you understand your place I think we can have a very productive relationship."

***

In the car John sat with Tammy in the back seat. The windows were tinted and he watched the decaying city pass by him through the grayed haze of the window. It had been months since the last time he had left the hotel and the outside world did not look any better.

"So this is your monthly timesheet for the new campus program." Tammy handed him a card with a gridded calendar. "You need ten signatures each week. That's obviously a lot less than what you were expected to perform at the hotel, but the agency is taking into account that you will have more responsibilities with your teaching workload."

John nodded. After years in the hotel program, he had pushed for this and was so happy to add some meaning to his life again.

"Now I understand that due to the gender imbalance in the engineering profession prior to the plague, there are very few people remaining with your skillset. And so the Agency did want me to encourage you to train these young women to the best of your abilities. But at the same time, I was instructed to emphasize that the Procreation Program comes first. Despite our best efforts we are of course still headed for a demographic nightmare with far too few people in the next generation to care for those who are aging. But I understand you have actually been quite prolific in your efforts which is part of why the Agency wants to keep you happy."

John nodded, thinking back over his time sequestered in the hotel.

"Now if you can fill the card with encounters with your students, that is absolutely fine with the Agency. However, should you prefer to have women from the hotel program sent to your room in the evenings I can arrange for that as well. The important thing is that you have at least ten signature per week."

"Understood," John replied. "I would actually prefer if you could just schedule ten women from the hotel program up front. I intend to keep a business-like relationship with the students. I want them to focus on their studies and I don't think anything more would be appropriate." John wondered if this would come across as an admonishment for how she had treated him. It was probably the strongest form of rebellion he could make.

"As you wish. I'll arrange for one of the girls to come by each evening and a few more on the weekends if that suits you."

John nodded, pleased with his success so far.

"As I'm sure you recall, you are prohibited from masturbating, and we ask that no ejaculations take place in any way that could not result in a pregnancy."

"Yes I understand," John replied.

"Good. For the first week it will just be the graduate class of four students. I was told that organizing the transportation of students for the larger undergraduate class would take until at least next week. One thing you should also know is that although all the ladies in the graduate program do have at least an introductory science or math background, their skillsets will range quite a bit. One of the girls in particular is there more because of her connections than her school record. I'm not actually sure which one, but just as a friendly word of advice, be careful until you figure that out. Who you know matters a lot more than it used to and your life was pretty safe and sheltered in that hotel."

John nodded again. He could handle this.

***

John awoke the next morning in his new room. They had given him an apartment style dorm on campus. Apparently it had been meant for three students to all live together with a shared kitchen and bathroom. One of the rooms had been converted to a small home gym and the other into a study.

The lack of electronics was glaring. In the before times students would have all had laptops and cellphones and there would be a wireless router in the main room. Now everything was analog.

John looked through the bookcase of the study. Thirty or forty engineering textbooks. It looked like someone had just taken one of each from the old university library and placed it here. He had been thinking about how to start, but hadn't had time or resources to do any planning until now.

As he flipped through an introductory text on civil engineering he heard a knock on the door. When he went to open it he found a young women at his entrance. She had a blonde ponytail and wore a girlish pink dress. She looked dainty and held a couple of books under the crook of her arm. When the door opened she jumped visibly.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." John said warmly.

"Oh, it's just," and then she blushed as she said it, "I haven't seen a man in over a year. I kind of forgot how big you guys can be."

He smiled. "I'm John Stark, I take it you're one of my students?"

"I'm Madeleine -- but you can call me Maddi, Dr. Stark."

"Hi Maddi, it's nice to meet you. I'm not actually a PhD. I was a practicing civil engineer before the plague. Mr. Stark is fine. Can I help you?"

"Yes, actually. I'm sorry, I know you're prepping for our first class tomorrow but I wanted to get a head start on some problems and I just had some questions I hoped you could answer."

John looked down the hallway. He would prefer to find a more public place in the library, wherever that was, but Tammy wasn't there and he had to stay put without a police escort.

"Umm sure, why don't you come into my study."

He welcomed her in and took a seat at the chair. There was only one and so Maddi stood beside him as she opened her text and notebook to the question she was having trouble with. John was a little nervous that he would have forgotten how to do the problem, but found it came back quickly enough. He drew out a diagram to explain. Maddi asked questions, leaning across his body to add to the diagram with her pencil.

He smelled perfume on her neck and did his best not to look down the top of her dress. At first there hadn't been anything to see, but now that she was bent at the waist, her dress draped off of her, tempting his glance. It has been less than 24 hours since he had slept with Cindy, but he wasn't at all used to resisting temptation of any kind. He could just make out where a V-shaped tan line ended between her breasts. There was no bra.

"Mr. Stark?"

Shit, had she asked a question?

"Uh, sorry, what was that?"

"I asked if this was the correct maximum load?"

"Umm, yeah, that looks good."

"Okay, great. So the next problem I think was on page 46."

He started turning the pages for her. Amazingly he found his mouth dry and his hands shaky. He had slept with dozens of women since the hotel program started. Why was this girl making him nervous? He settled on the answer: He knew it would be wrong to have her.

"Oh I said 46, that's 56 Mr. Stark."

He came back to reality and again tried to find the page. She was altogether too close to him for what learning required.

"How about I grab you a chair from the kitchen?" He offered.

"Oh that's fine, I don't mind standing. I could use a drink of water though."

"Great."

He rose to grab one. Although she stood in his path she made no effort to move and so he brushed closely past her as he walked by.

He filled up a glass from the tap and brought it back to her. When he returned she was sitting on the edge of the desk, her tiptoes just touching the ground. Her skirt had ridden considerably up her legs.

"Oh thanks," She smiled as she took the glass and lifted herself so that she was sitting completely on the desk, her legs right next to the textbook he was working from.

"So, page 56..."

"It's the one about the damping ratio."

"Right got it. Let me just have a read." And he gave himself a minute to digest the problem.

But as he sat there thinking it through, he felt her touch on his knee. She was swinging her legs idly, and her calf was brushing against his leg as she did. Okay so she was definitely trying to make a move on him. But that kind of thing was to be expected. He just needed to stay professional.

He scribbled down some numbers as he tried to figure out the problem for himself.

"What's this?" She said, picking a card off the desk. "Procreation Program?"

"Oh that's something private," he tried to interject and reached to grab it.

"Ha ha, not so fast Mr. Stark." She held it playfully out of his reach. "I think I know what this is. It's your timesheet isn't it? They told us girls you were part of this program. They said engineering came second to the population problem and we were supposed to remember it." She giggled.

He blushed deeply.

"It's okay. We understand. There's like what, one man for every 5000 women now? It's a crisis. The men who are left need to have a lot of babies. It's just math, nothing to be ashamed about. It's so cute how shy you are." She passed him back the card and their hands touched as she did.

"The last two years must have been hard on you." She waited for him to respond.

"I got lucky actually. I caught the virus early, and found out I was immune. Well, immune enough to survive. It was touch and go for a few weeks."

"Is that scar from the sickness?" She pushed his hair away from his forehead to reveal a small indentation near his temple.

12