After the Plague Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, that's the one." He confirmed, now locking eyes with her.

"I hear most surviving men have the scar. Women tended to get the rash on their legs but very few of us had cases bad enough for it to scar. I did though."

She pulled up the hem of her dress to reveal a similarly shaped mark most of the way up her thigh. She reached out and took his hand and he pressed his finger on the mark. She shivered as he did.

"I haven't been touched by a man in so long." She let the words hang in the air for a moment. Her breathing was heavy. He didn't know what to say, and so she leaned in and kissed him.

"No," He pulled back. "I'm not doing this. I don't want to take advantage of you."

"Please Mr. Stark, it's been so long." And she moved his hand to her breast as she drew closer.

He remained briefly immobile. He didn't kiss her back at first or move his hand. Then she pushed her chest into him and kissed him again full on the lips and his will caved.

Many of the girls in the hotel were like this. Desperate for his body. But the wrongness of what he was doing made this feel very different to him and there was a sinking feeling in his stomach, but his groin tingled nonetheless.

Quickly Maddi was straddling him in the chair, undoing the buttons on his shirt.

"Fuck," she said before breaths, "I expected some old professor type, I can't believe how lucky I am. I want you so badly Mr. Stark."

He let his hands rise up under her skirt, gripping her ass tightly as she kissed him.

Soon his shirt was off and then she was on her knees unbuckling his belt. He moved his fingers through her hair as she pulled him free of his underwear. His cock sprung out and she grabbed it with one small hand, eyeing it hungrily.

"Fuck you're big. I need you." And without wasting time she swallowed him deeply into her throat and then pulled him back out. "Sorry. I hope I'm not rusty." She said after coming up for air.

It didn't seem like it to him. With both hands she was pumping his dick, while her tongue played with the underside of his head. He groaned, both in pleasure and in disappointment with himself.

"Okay I just can't wait any longer." She got up and hiking her dress up around her waist, positioned herself over him. His cock waited expectantly, and he helped her move her panties to one side. Then slowly she lowered her weight onto him, savoring every inch as she impaled herself. She was wet and tight and she moaned hungrily as he filled her up. When he was all the way inside she kept him there, rocking her hips gently and watching his face.

Her hands moved softly to brush her dress straps off her shoulder. The dress slumped lower, and then caught itself by the swell of her breasts. She left it there smiling as he stared at her nearly exposed tits. As she resumed a rocking motion on his lap the fabric slowly loosened itself, sliding lower until finally her small, perky breasts were free and both of her pink, smooth nipples were in front of him.

"Do you like them Mr. Stark?"

"Yes I love them. God you are so sexy, Maddi."

He leaned in and took them in his mouth and she cooed as he did. She bounced up and down on his cock and he could feel her squeezing to tighten her grip on him.

"Fuck, can we change positions? I can't believe this, but I'm gonna cum soon." He admitted.

"Oh, do you get turned on fucking your students? Are you gonna cream inside my cute little pussy already?"

"Oh God, Maddi, I'm serious I'm getting close."

"Such a bad teacher. Go ahead Mr. Stark. Fill me with your cum. I want it now."

He grabbed her by the waist and moved to lift her off of him but realized he was past the point of no return. Instead he used his grip to pick her up and lower him down hard onto his cock. His balls tightened and he felt himself contracting inside her.

"Oh my God, that feels so good, keep going Mr. Stark. I want all of it." She said as she grinded herself against him.

When the feeling finally subsided and he went still he opened his eyes. She had leaned back, with him still inside her.

Guilt suddenly overcame him. "Maddi, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Such a bad man. But it feels so good. You have no idea."

"Lord, you didn't even finish did you?" He asked.

She nodded no. "That's alright. Don't worry about it."

"Did you ... did you want me to take care of you?" He offered.

"Such a gentlemen." She grinned. "No. Let's just say you owe me an orgasm, okay?"

And she stood up, leaving him gasping as he slipped out of her. She pulled her dress straps back up and adjusted her underwear with a smirk. Then she turned around and took the card and a pen off the desk. Finding the day of the week she quickly signed it and winked at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow in class Mr. Stark."

"Maddi." He stopped her as she headed for the door. "Please don't tell the other girls."

"Good girls never kiss and tell Mr. Stark."

But John got the feeling that Maddi wasn't a good girl.

12