All Comments on 'After the Plague Ch. 01'

by TiltingatWindmills

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
StrappingManStrappingManabout 2 years ago

One in 5000? This is dystopia. He's been conditioned to obey authority but will he be able to have any control here? Harem or sub? Lots of questions that need exploring. Let's see where this goes.

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerabout 2 years ago

Curious as to the lack of electronics in your world. Even if the plague disrupted new production, there would be a lot still around. Good first part.

TiltingatWindmillsTiltingatWindmillsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback. I'm hoping to keep things a little nebulous - not too much exposition. But I think your questions will get answered in later chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is good but it would be even better if the ladies started being more aggressive and demanding with john. While he's entitled to his own life (teaching, working out, etc)...his primary purpose is to please women, make them orgasm, and breed with them.

The females should be aware of this and consistently take advantage. Have them degrade John, force him to his knees while using his mouth. have them treat him like the worthless bitch-slut he is.

Now that would be hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

better editing get the names right. have the women in groups milking him for his cum so he is a noncon. great scenario poorly executed. amateurish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is going to be a fun and wild ride. Damn, 1 man for every 5000 women means he either fucks his dick down to a nub or his balls are going to become dry husks but what a way to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous