After the Prom with Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why Daddy?"

"You'll see."

Tiffany stood up and he had her part her thin teenage legs slightly. He got on his knees and leaned in and started lapping at her fresh clean cunt. She started moaning in ecstasy. He circled her clit slowly with his tongue and reached back and inserted a finger gently into her anus.

"Oh Daddy, I'm going to come again. Please stop."

He stopped licking her and looked up at her and replied, "I'm never going to stop. We belong to each other now and no one else."

Henry started flicking his tongue up and down Tiffany's clit and her legs started shaking as a powerful orgasm ripped through her body. He looked up at her again and said, "my turn now."

He stood up in the tub and Tiffany got down on her knees. Now she wasn't being forced to suck a cock, like Tim made her do. She wanted to please her daddy, replacing her deceased mother with a woman that her daddy would never want to leave. But her daddy also had that look on his face that he would make her suck his cock if that is what it took to convince his daughter to suck him dry.

She started pulling on Henry's penis, smiling as it grew hard. He started groaning with pleasure, so happy that this prom night was replacing the horrible prom night from 19 years before, when Madelaine abandoned him for Fred, and he stayed in his bedroom all night depressed and lonely. Tiffany enveloped Henry's rigid member with her young teenage mouth and started sucking his dick hard. She wanted to feel her daddy's cum in her throat and Henry knew he wouldn't last long.

She decided to do what her daddy did to her and stuck one of her fingers in his ass. He couldn't hold back any longer and exploded into her mouth with his sticky cum. Tiffany had never tasted cum before and actually loved the taste of it as it slid down her throat. She didn't even spill a drop.

As his shrinking cock exited her mouth, Tiffany looked up shyly at her daddy and said, "did I do good Daddy? Was I as good as Mommy was?"

"Tiffany, you were the best. But don't try to compete with her. You are so much better than her. You are loyal and accept me that I am a nice guy, not a bad boy."

"Daddy, you just took your daughter's virginity and told her that she was going to be your sex slave for life. That's pretty bad ass."

"Well, you do have a point. But you only have to have sex with me if you want to."

"Daddy, stop being the nice guy again. I know how much you love me and how wonderful a person you are, but I love when you look at me like I have no choice but do want you want in bed. I'm exhausted though. I'm going to put on my pajamas and go to my bed."

He looked at Tiffany with lust in his eyes. "No, you're not. You're moving into my bedroom and you're going to sleep naked every night, so I can have easy access to that gorgeous body of yours. You're going to fuck and suck every day until you walk bowlegged and have a sore jaw."

Tiffany smiled at her new forceful daddy and replied, "I want every night from now on to feel like the post-prom celebration we just had. I love the new daddy you've become."

Henry and Tiffany went to bed and spooned as they both slept with smiles on their faces. In the middle of the night though Henry woke up and saw that the covers had come off them and Tiffany was lying on her stomach, with her small tight eighteen year old ass staring him right in the face. He smirked slightly and reached into the nightstand for some lube.

Tiffany thought she was dreaming as she felt something liquid and warm working its way into her butthole as she slept. But then she woke and realized her daddy was on top of her and spreading her butt cheeks apart.

"Daddy, what are you doing!" Tiffany shouted.

"I'm taking your ass like a bad boy would do."

"Daddy, I know you want to be dominant with me, but I'm scared it's going to hurt!"

"Don't worry Tiffany, I will never hurt you, but you'll never be saying no to me either, or you'll go over my knee to be spanked, or I'll use my belt on that beautiful little ass of yours, until you spread those cheeks and beg me to fuck you up the ass."

Tiffany became so turned on by the way her daddy was talking to her that she reached back and spread her cheeks submissively and Henry slowly entered her ass. She was his now whenever he wanted her. He stroked in and out of her virgin ass and she didn't care about any potential pain, she just wanted her daddy to feel pleasure. As her ass slowly opened up it started to feel wonderful, like every time daddy took her pussy as his property earlier that night. After he came, he rubbed her pussy until she had the strongest orgasm yet.

Henry became turned on by his new personality. He loved the look on Tiffany's face when she would wake up with him on top of her, ready to enter her as she was still sleepy and not ready for their love making session, but soon became lost in passion as he drilled in and out of her, like a male animal mating with a female in heat.

She nervously anticipated when he was going to initiate sex and what he was going to make her do. They could be lying on the couch watching TV and he would turn to her and just whisper to her "suck" and she would dutifully bend down and suck his cock until he came and she would show him his cum in her mouth before she swallowed it, like a good escort would do. He might join her in the shower and suddenly get down on his knees and suck on her cunt until she exploded with joy.

That fall Tiffany started college to get a finance degree and got really good grades, but sometimes would daydream in class about what her daddy might make her do when she got home. She still had those insecurities though that he might abandon her someday like her mom did.

One night when she was making dinner and had put the plates out on the table for them, she realized that her daddy hadn't approached her for sex for a few days and she got scared that he didn't want her anymore. Henry was actually just busy at work and didn't realize that he hadn't fucked Tiffany for a few days.

She was standing at the stove with her back to him and started sobbing softly. "Tiffany, what's the matter, is there something wrong at school?"

"No Daddy, it's just that you haven't made me have sex for three days now. Don't you want me anymore? Are you going to leave me like Mommy did?" She was now bawling her eyes out.

"Tiffany, that isn't true. I was just busy the last few days. I'll show you just how much I still want you." He turned her around and marched her to the table. She was wearing running shorts and a thin tank top. He pushed the plates off the table in a swift motion.

"Hey Daddy, I spent a lot of time making a new dish for you! Now it's on the floor."

"That's okay, we'll go out to eat after I'm done proving to you that I am always going to want to be with you." He pushed her over the edge of the table and quickly pulled her running shorts down to her ankles. He reached up and grabbed her top and ripped it at the back, so it was hanging off her bouncing small breasts. He lowered his shorts and rammed into her now soaking pussy.

"Don't you ever doubt how much I want you and love you Tiffany! "he shouted as he pounded her teenage cunt and mauled her breasts with his hand, as he soon flooded her womb with his sperm. You're mine forever! Are we clear on that?"

She turned around and smiled at him. "Crystal clear Daddy. I was naughty to doubt you. I think you should spank me tonight and fuck me hard up the ass," she smirked.

"Tiffany, I'll decide when and how I will take you."

She looked at him shyly. "I know, I'm sorry."

Over the course of the year, Tiffany became more like a lover than a daughter, because she didn't need guidance and was a good girl in every way, she just sometimes needed help with her homework, but got good grades.

One day she asked him, "Daddy why didn't you and Mommy have any of your own children together after I was born?"

"Mom had some medical issues that made it unsafe to have anymore children. For some reason she didn't want to adopt, and I agreed."

"I understand."

On the anniversary of Tiffany's prom, Henry jokingly asked her to put on her prom dress to see if it still fit. He had it dry cleaned from the dirt and cum that got on it from her struggle with Tim, so Tiffany could store it, so she could remember how Henry had taken her virginity that night and made her his lover.

She thought he was serious and came down the stairs to the living room like she did the year before, looking even more beautiful than she did on prom night. Henry was sitting on the couch in shock that this beautiful woman was his lover now. She walked over to him and sat down and looked at him coyly.

"Daddy, it's our one year anniversary from when you made me a woman and I took over Mommy's place in your bed. You are always in charge in bed and I am the good girl while you are the bad boy. Tonight, can I be the bad girl, and you be the nice guy in bed that you used to be with Mom?"

He looked at Tiffany with a puzzled look and replied, "sure, what did you have in mind?" She took out a blindfold she was hiding under her dress and smiled at him. He smiled at her as she tied it around his eyes. She pulled down the shorts he was wearing and got on her knees and sucked his cock until it stood straight up. She then pulled up her prom dress and was not wearing any panties. She straddled his lap and slowly lowered her tight teenage pussy onto his pulsing member.

"Oh, Tiffany that feels so good. What a nice surprise," he moaned. Tiffany started raising and lowering herself on Henry and soon picked up speed until she was a blur of motion as they both started breathing heavily.

Tiffany stopped for a minute before he could come, and Henry couldn't figure out why. She leaned over and whispered into his ear, "Daddy, I have another surprise for you."

"What is it?"

"I stopped taking my birth control pills."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I want to marry you and make a baby with you."

"But Tiffany, how are we going to avoid people knowing about us in our little town? Everyone thinks you are my biological daughter. Even if they didn't, they would think it was perverted."

"Daddy, you don't have any living relatives and you could get a job transfer and move away."

"Tiffany, are you sure about this?"

"Yes. Unless you think you will ever want to leave me."

"I would never do that. You're mine forever."

"Well you're mine forever too. Tonight, I am going to own that cock. You are going to do what I want for once."

Tiffany started bouncing up and down on Henry's cock until he couldn't take it anymore and ejaculated his swimmers into his soon to be wife's fertile womb, where one of them found its target. They moved to a large state where no one knew them and got married. Nine months later they had a beautiful baby girl that they named Madelaine, after Tiffany's mom.

They had so much fun for the first three months, taking care of Madelaine. One night they had just put baby Madelaine to bed and were sitting on the couch, when Henry looked at Tiffany with a devilish grin. "Tiffany, do you know what tonight is?"

"No."

"It's the anniversary of prom night."

"Okay, so what do you want to do tonight to celebrate?"

"Go put your prom dress on."

"Why?"

"Because Madelaine needs a little sister or brother."

"Daddy, I didn't know you wanted to have more than one child?"

"We never talked about it, but I'd like to."

"How many do you want?"

He smiled at his wife and slyly replied, "I'm not sure, but if you keep moaning 'Daddy, Daddy please fuck your little girl's cunt harder' every time we make love, we may need to add an addition onto the house for all the babies we'll make." He looked at her and laughed out loud.

"Tiffany, our relationship over the last two years has really changed."

"What do you mean by that Daddy?"

"You were my daughter, but now that you know you're not my daughter, you're now my wife and the mother of my child."

"Well, you've changed too. You were a nice guy, but now you're a bad boy, but you are still a great daddy to me. Maybe I should just tell people you're my sugar daddy instead of my daddy, so people don't look at us weird," Tiffany laughed.

"Being your sugar daddy is going to be very expensive for me."

"You can just pay me by making me have sex with you every night."

"You have really become a bad girl Tiffany."

Tiffany stood up from the couch and took off all her clothes. She unbuckled Henry's belt and pulled it out of his belt loops and handed it to him. He looked at her totally perplexed.

"We don't need the prom dress anymore."

"Why not?"

Tiffany laid across Henry's lap and looked up at him seductively. "Because I agree I am a bad girl now and I want you to finally give me that belt spanking you've been threatening me about for the last two years," she giggled.

As little Madelaine slept soundly in her bedroom far away from the living room, the living room echoed with the sound of a belt striking flesh over and over, followed by the sounds of "harder Daddy, harder Daddy!" Madelaine slept unaware that she would have a little brother in nine months.

12