After the Race

Story Info
Two straight guys end up in a hotel room, horny.
3.7k words
4.67
33.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
str8joLA
str8joLA
46 Followers

"Cheers!"

Everybody yelled as we all clinked our glasses of beer together. We had just finished the SLO classic, a mountain bike race that was probably less race more party, but still a tough ride none the less! I looked around at all my teammates, we were still in our skin tight Lycra shorts and colorful jerseys and splattered with mud: exhausted but thrilled by the fun of it all. I had signed up to do the race with a buddy of mine from undergrad and to raise money for autism awareness, but he had broken his collarbone two weeks before the race, and couldn't make it. Still it had been a blast getting to know the rest of the charity's team.

I'd been getting along especially well with Amie, an attorney from San Francisco. She was shorter than my 5'10", maybe 5'8" with curves that just blew me away and green eyes that were hypnotizing. We had made out the night before the race but called it an early night because we would be getting up at the crack of dawn to get on our bikes. Tonight, however, there was no alarm being set!

Amie came with her cousin, Sam, a very petit redhead who had a personality like a firecracker. Sam had been hooking up with Mike since we arrived, so the four of us had spent most of the long weekend together. Mike was in pharmaceutical sales and you could tell. He was charming as all hell and could clearly sell just about anything to anyone. It didn't hurt that he was also about 6'1" with broad shoulders and a six pack from surfing in San Diego. Whether you were a guy or girl, straight or gay, there was no denying it, Mike was hot.

SMACK! I jumped as a hand slapped my ass hard, leaving a stinging sensation. I jumped to see Amie laughing her ass off.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself! It's just so smackable in those bike shorts," she said, overtly checking me out.

I reached around her waist and pulled her close to me, her large round breasts pressing against my chest. "I'm going to take that as a compliment." I said, reaching down and grabbing her own firm ass.

"You should. Guys," Amie called to Mike and Sam who were starting to sloppily kiss "Doesn't Justin have an amazing ass in those shorts?"

Mike and Sam pulled themselves away from each other to evaluate.

"Oh there's no denying it." Mike agreed. "Top 5 asses all around. Even better than than Sam's."

I blushed, now feeling very embarrassed, but also very weirdly proud.

"I'm not even mad about that," Sam said....well more slurred... as she grabbed a shot off the bar and took it. "He's right. Luckily I still give better blow jobs."

Mike laughed. "That you know of."

My cheeks felt hot again. "Okay, okay enough about my ass." I turned in to Amie who very subtly pushed her hips against mine. "I think maybe we should talk about your ass." I said as sultrily as I could manage.

"Oh yeah?", her green eyes burning into mine.

"Yea--" CRASH we looked over just in time to see Sam hit the ground, bringing a whole round of drinks with her.

"I'm fine," she protested in a puddle of vodka sodas, but as she tried to get up, she stumbled right back to the ground.

"Oh no." Amie pulled away, "Here we go again. Ugh, I gotta get her home."

"I get it", I said, trying to disguise my disappointment.

"If she just passes out I'll call you," Amie promised regretfully, "But I might be holding her hair back all night."

"It's fine!" I reassured her, "Go help your cousin, I'll see you in the morning If nothing else."

Amie gave me a quick kiss on the lips, just long enough for her tongue to flick onto mine and then went to help up a stumbling Sam, managing somehow to get her up and out the door, despite her many protestations.

Mike and I looked at each other. "Well," he said, "Guess there goes that night."

"Yup," I agreed. Then realization struck. "Oh Fuck! Amie's got the key to my AirBnB. God damn it, she's got her hands full enough as it is."

"Oh no! No worries, I'm staying at this hotel, just come up and crash with me for a bit, I'm sure Amie will call as soon as she has Sam settled."

"You sure?"

"Yeah! I mean, yes we lost the girls, but no reason to actually call it a night. Come on, I've got some whiskey up there, let's go grab a free drink."

"Alright, that sounds great!" I said.

Mike put his arm around my shoulder and we headed out the door. Man, I marveled, almost a little jealous, this guy has such a way of making people feel comfortable and at ease. It was obvious why every other girl at the race had been eyeing him. Sam just happened to be the most aggressive.

We took the elevator up and walked into his room: a fairly standard hotel room with a king bed.

Mike went right over to fridge and pulled out a bottle of Red Breast Irish whiskey, pouring us two large glasses. I looked around for a place to sit down but suddenly remembered I was still in my dirty race gear.

"Dude, I feel terrible, I'm still in these gross clothes."

"Don't worry about it," Mike said, saluting his glass and taking a long pull of whiskey, "it's a hotel room! These places are made for getting dirty."

I laughed, was that an innuendo? I also felt my cock stir in my tight bike shorts at the thought of what I could have been doing with Amie right now if Sam hadn't been shit faced. Fuck, that was a major disappointment, I wanted her SO bad.

"That being said, I DO have clean clothes, so I'm just gonna hop in the shower real quick and change."

"Fine by me." I said.

With that, Mike headed into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on and my thoughts drifted back to Amie. I thought about what it would be like to be kissing down her smooth, soft neck, my hands tracing the curve of her hips, down her strong thighs. Slowly tracing up between them to feel the heat of her pussy. I felt my cock shift again in my shorts and unconsciously my hand began to rub my hardening dick through my shorts.

"Need another drink?" Mike's question startled me out of my imagination, as he walked around the corner with only a towel wrapped around him. I quickly shifted positions but I could swear Mike's eyes darted down to the small bulge forming from thoughts of Amie.

"Another?" Mike asked again.

"No!" I stammered, "I'm good."

Mike slammed his back and poured himself another. Jesus, the guy practically had the body of Brad Pitt from Troy. I couldn't help but feel very jealous. I was fit, but more in a slim athletic sort of way. Not in the chiseled built sort of way like Mike. It's something I had always wanted and never even come close to having.

Trying to put the horniness I was feeling for Amie and the envy I was feeling of Mike's delts, bis, and pecs, I slammed my drink back as well.

"Alright, I'll have another too."

"Atta girl!" Mike laughed. And poured another whiskey.

"Atta 'girl'?!?" I questioned, feigning insult.

"Sorry," Mike smiled, "its just that ass in those shorts like Amie said."

I threw a pillow at him from across the room, but then turned and gave my best (albeit very very poor) runway saunter. Shaking my hips back and forth.

Mike wolf whistled through his teeth, "Ow ow!"

I turned and took another drink of my whiskey, definitely feeling a night full of beverages.

"Fuck!" Mike said, "I'm not gonna lie, I was really looking forward to getting Sam back here. Oh my God, what that girl can do...blows your mind."

I sat down on the edge of the bed. "I know exactly how you feel."

"I bet," Mike agreed, and I felt his eyes flick back down to my shorts. I felt my stomach clench again with embarrassment.

"Well, I guess I should say sorry considering it's Sam who's the reason your face isn't pressed between Amie's legs. And I MIGHT have been the one that bought those last couple drinks." Mike went on.

"Ugh" I moaned at the thought of that, "Yup, you're an asshole and I hate you for that. That is exactly where I wish my face was."

"Fuck bud, I know. I was insanely horned up for Sam's tiny ass. I mean, Thank god I have an even better one up here in the room."

I rolled my eyes, but played along, jokingly turning around and twerking on the foot of the bed. "Glad I can help" I winked.

Mike adjusted his towel, the muscle lines leading down to his groin became more noticeable.

"Shit man, you keep doing that, you will help. In all seriousness, Amie was right! You do have a great ass in those shorts! You show me just a picture of that ass, I'm guessing it's any one of the hottest girls in the race. I'm jealous!"

"Shut the fuck up man, I'm the jealous one! Look at you, you're like drawn from a comic book, I'd kill to look like that."

Now it was Mike's turn to goof around, walking up to me within a few steps and jokingly flexing like Mr. Olympia.

"Well guess we both have something each other wants. Too bad we don't have what we really wanted right now."

I again felt that flush every time that Mike complimented me, and I felt my cock jump. Though it was only after it did that I thought about Amie. That was weird. I took another long sip of whiskey. Then, without thinking gave my ass another shake at Mike.

"Yup, getting some ass that's almost as good as this one."

Mike stepped closer. "Yup, exactly."

I now had to look up towards him.

"Course, if you really are glad you can help..." Mike chuckled.

I suddenly got very nervous. "What do you....what did you mean?"

Mike again stepped closer, only a foot away. He suddenly let his towel part revealing a thick cut cock, only partially hard. It was shaved smooth and hung heavy between his strong thighs.

"I just mean, you're looking good in those shorts. You think I look good in this towel. We both wish we could be getting it on, but aren't. Seems like we could make the most of it."

I froze. I could feel my heart beat faster. "I didn't mean, I thought you looked good, I just meant I wished I look liked that."

"You sure about that?"

Before he even asked the question, I wasn't sure about that. I suddenly realized I had not taken my eyes off the open slit in Mike's towel or his thick semi-hard cock. I've just never seen another guy's dick up close like this, I tried to tell myself. So I'm just surprised.

But that didn't really explain my heart racing.

Mike reached down and grabbed my wrist and put my hand flat against his stomach, just above his towel line. I jumped. But when he let go, I didn't remove my hand.

"Look man, it's just different contexts. If Amie were here, you'd be eating her pussy dry and fucking her like the stud you are. If Sam were here, I'd have her legs wrapped around me, banging against the wall. But now the context is just different, you and I are hanging, we're both horny, you like the way I look and so in this context you're the one who gets to be a little slutty. It's fun no matter what."

"Whoa, I'm not..." again I stammered, "I'm not a little slutty."

"Take off your clothes."

"What?" I asked. More out of instinct than anything.

"Take off your clothes." Mike repeated. It wasn't an order or command, it was just a fact. A statement of what was going to come next. Mike had said it, so I should do it.

I felt hypnotized. I slowly pulled my Jersey over my head, and then lifted my hips to slide off my bike shorts. As soon as my bike shorts hit mid thigh, my cock sprung out, surprising even me with how hard it had gotten in its tight spandex cage. The cool air of the room on my shaft sent shivers up my spine. I pulled the shorts the rest of the way off my ankles and sat there naked on the bed in front of Mike. My 5", cut cock standing at almost completely attention, a total betrayal for how I was pretending I felt.

"See? That seems a little slutty, doesn't it? Sitting there naked and excited, but it's kinda fun, huh?"

And with that Mark dropped his towel so he was completely naked too. Still standing over me his thick cock continued to grow, now a little past half hard. Without a moments hesitation, Mark reached down and wrapped his hand around my hard cock. I gasped. My heart leaped into my throat.

"This is pretty fun too."

Keeping his one hand firmly around my cock, its heat radiating along me, he again grabbed my wrist and guided my hand, but this time he guided it right to his own cock.

I didn't fight him, and let me fingers wrap around it's girth, feeling it grow and pulse. Instinctively, I began to slide my hand up and down his length as he continued to grow harder. Finally his full 8 inches stood straight out directly in front of me.

Mark leaned his head back. "Fuck. Yes. We both needed this."

I was amazed at how hard and soft his cock could feel at the same time. The veins like small mountain ranges in a relief map. As I continued to stroke him, he squeezed my cock in rhythm. It felt amazing as I remained completely transfixed by the naked man in front of me.

Just like everything with Mark, coming to the room, having a drink, taking my clothes off, he wasn't telling me what to do, and yet I felt like I wanted to do it. And here, now, I wanted to be a little slutty, just like he said. I wanted to please him.

I took my hand off his cock, and like I do for myself spit in my hand and returned it to his dick, stroking it from head to its base. I reached up with my other to cup his heavy shaved balls. Mike let go of my own cock to enjoy my jacking him off fully. Even without his hand squeezing me, I felt myself get even harder and throb even more knowing he was liking what I was doing.

I brought my other hand up to his cock, using both to stroke his thick member, sliding and twisting all the way down, using my spit and the precum that had begun leaking out of this head as lube.

I moaned under my breath as I jerked him.

"Mmmmm," Mike hummed, "You are a little slut tonight."

"I guess, just for tonight, though." I slid my hand all the way down him and watched his thick manhood bounce up.

"Just for tonight what?"

"I'm your little slut." As soon as I said it out loud, it was like a damn broke. My nervousness dissipated, my heart left my throat and I felt completely free. Completely free to enjoy everything that was happening and about to happen.

And I was very much enjoying it.

"Atta girl!" Mike grinned, but friendly and good-naturedly. It must have been obvious to him how much I wanted this too.

Mike took a half step closer. His cock directly in front of my face. I knew what I wanted to do. I knew what I had to do. What I needed to do. I leaned forward and kissed the tip of his swollen mushroom head, feeling a sticky drop of precum on my lips.

"Ohhhhhhh yes!" Mike groaned, knowing what was coming.

I let my lips part and slowly took his entire head in my mouth. I ran my tongue along the underside of his tip and sucked hard. I tasted the sweet and salty flavor of his cock.

I started to bob my head on his dick, trying to recreate what I had seen in porn, taking a little more of him with each bob. I sucked and slurped on his cock, feeling it fill my mouth.

I reached up and stroked the base as I sucked and licked the top three inches in my mouth, letting my saliva drop down his shaft and balls. I was in heaven. I couldn't believe how much I loved this. How much I loved servicing Mike, hearing him gasp and groan as I sucked him. I felt my own cock throbbing and pulsing, practically a fountain of precum now.

I pulled my head off Mike's cock and opened up my mouth wide, sticking my tongue out flat. I used my hand to slap his dick against it.

"Oh you are a little slut." And with that, Mike swung his hips, slapping me across the face with his rock hard cock, leaving a trail of my own spit down my cheek. I practically dove at it to have it back in my mouth, but no sooner had I wrapped my lips around this sweet thick dick than Mike pulled it out. Stepping even closer, he straddled me at the foot of the bed and with the subtle pressure of one hand pushed me back on to it.

I scooted back so I was laying flat with my head on the pillow. Mike slid on top of me. His strong hard body up against mine. He brought his right hand up to my mouth and shoved his finger into it. I sucked it greedily, pretending it was his cock. Unable to believe how badly I wanted to be sucking him again, even having only done it for a few minutes.

Mike stuck each finger, one and a time into my mouth, and I sucked each one. Once his hand was slick, he wrapped it around my own now aching dick, getting it slick too.

With that done, he reached up and grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head as he began to grind on top of me. I could feel his hard wet dick sliding against and on top of mine. I felt completely powerless and more turned on than I had ever been. I began to pant and arch my back, matching my rhythm was his, feeling our cocks grind and rub against each other. His thick dick leaving a trail of precum down my stomach.

Mike let go of one hand to get better leverage, and I immediately reached down between us, wrapping my hand around our cocks and holding them together as one as we both pumped in and out of my fist. Feeling Mike's hard body contracting against mine was sending me over the moon.

"Oh my God!" I cried.

Mike smiled, "You like this?"

"Ohhh my god, fuck yes I do."

"Like being my slut."

"Yes! Fuck I really do." I practically screamed. "I think I'm going to cum!"

"Mmmmmm," Mike moaned, grinding himself every closer and harder against me. Then he popped himself up and off of me. My cock felt cold and naked no longer next to his. Mike straddled my shoulders, dangling his cock once again in front of my mouth.

It watered. I opened it wide and he slid it into my mouth, beginning to slowly pump in and out of it. I tried to relax as he pushed his big cock further down into my hot mouth.

As I swallowed more and more of his cock, I reached down to stroke my own pulsing dick.

Mike knocked my hand away.

"Nope, not yet,"

He began to pump his hips deeper and harder, I felt his cock start to slide down my throat. I tried not to gag but couldn't, choking and gagging on his thick dick with each pump and yet loving every minute.

Mike continued to fuck my mouth while I moaned through the pain, tears flowing down the side of my mouth.

"Ohhhh my god! Fuck yes baby!" Mike yelled. I felt his cock begin to twitch and pulse even more than it had already.

Mike gave two more hard deep thrusts into my mouth and then yanked his cock out, immediately stroking it hard and furiously. In a matter of seconds, I watched a fountain of hot sticky creamy cum erupt from his wet cock and land on my chest and neck. Mike kept pumping and his cock kept shooting. Rope after rope after rope of his hot load began to cover my face and upper body. Without thinking I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. As soon as a glob of his cum hit my tongue and fell into my mouth, I felt an electric bolt hit my body and suddenly my own dick was convulsing without either of us ever touching it, spraying cum onto my own stomach and thighs. It seemed to mirror Mike's, jetting it's own burst every time Mike sprayed me with another hot spurt of cum.

Finally with a bit of a shudder, Mike stopped stroking himself, cum dripped off the tip of his cock. I reached up with one finger and wiped it off. I brought it up to my own mouth and swallowed it.

Mike looked back to see the mess that had been made of my own cock. My stomach and legs shiny with my own cum.

"Fuck! Such a little slut, coming without even touching you. Just needed my loads."

I smiled, not even ashamed. "Honestly, I might need a lot more of your loads."

At that Mike brought his cock just out of reach if my mouth. I strained my neck to get more of it.

"Well, now it's time to take a shower..."

str8joLA
str8joLA
46 Followers