All Comments on 'After the Race'

by str8joLA

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lived the story! Will there be more cuming about the rest of the night and maybe even later?

OpenManOpenManalmost 2 years ago

I can't wait for part 2!! Letting your inner slut out is SO liberating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW str8joLA; I'd never have guessed you were straight after reading this HOT story. This reminds me a little of the old joke, Q: "What's the difference between a straight man and a gay man". A: "Two beers". ;-) Can we hope that since Mike is admiring Justin's ass so much, we'll be getting a during or after-shower part 2 of this ***** story? Even if we don't, this one was great. Thanks, MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had the same luck about a week ago at a race in kcks. I was headed back to my motel a a guy walked in behind me as I was about to open my room door and said hi and I looked and remembered seeing him at the race. He ask if I wanted a beer with him that he had to much just to throw out before he left the next morning and I said why not. I hadn’t drunken in about 5 years and we sat there on my bed watching junk on tv and I got real woodsy on just two beers and he ask if I was bi or straight? I ask what was he he said bi and I told him I was a bi bottom. He then said wow I’m a bi top. Well we drank another beer and now I was plastered but awake he went into the bathroom and I got nude and just layed there on top of the bed waiting on him hoping maybe he wouldn’t run off. He came out of the bath room naked himself and my god he had a soft fat 10 inch cock . I sat up and there it was just a inch from my mouth. I took in in my mouth all most all of it and after about two minutes of sucking it now was about to fat to get into my mouth plus now it was at least 12 to 13 inch long. I got out my oil I had in my Night bag and put some all over my ass and he layed back and I put some all over his hard cock. Then I climbed on top and got his cock head to my pussy ass opening and it took a few minutes to get just the head in. It hurt like hell . I just sat there a few minutes then slowly started to let my pussy ass go down and took in about 10 inch and now I could fill juices coming from my right ass and it felt so good. I then started to pump up and down on his cock and after about 30 minutes the pain went away and it felt so good. Then he ask me to roll over and I did and he grab my legs and held them way up and wide apart and he stuck is cock head in and my god it felt so great. I begged him to please fuck me like a woman with a hot pussy and he shoved it all the way in . Oh my it hurt a little at first cause I was taking the whole cock at first but now I was cause I could fill his balls up against my ass as he slowly started to pump. After about 5 minutes the pain felt so good I begged him to please fuck me hard and fast and fill me full of his hot cum. He fucked me hard and fast for about 45 minutes and said he was about to cum and I ask him how many time could he cum that nite and he said with your hot pussy ass about 3 or 4 . I told him I wanted the first load down my throat then I will suck him back hard and the next load deep up into my pussy ass. So he pump my ass about another 5 minutes and pulled his cook out and I sat up on the edge of the bed as he stood there and took the head of his hot cock in my mouth and he could only pump about 7 inch into my throat cause of the size and after sucking it about 5 minutes I get it coming up the shaff and I took in and held as much of his cock down my throat and then it blew over and over again about 5 long hot streams. I sallowed it all and suck him hard again and he fucked me like a woman on my back for about another three hrs and cummed deep up my ass at least another 4 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow. I’ve had hot sex with several straight dudes but this scenario would be hot af!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love looking at men in bicycle shorts. That bulge and beautiful ass

lingerielover68lingerielover68almost 2 years ago

I see it has been about two years since you last submitted a story. I'm so GLAD you did, that was so hot!!! Hope to see one sooner than another two years!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot story. Would love to do this with a guy!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice, If I'd been Mike I would also have taken advantage of the bike shorts and the man musk that would have been trapped in his partners musky crotch. So hot too think about getting that sweaty set of balls and nice sticky fragrant hot cock in your face and mouth. Love the idea of that nice masculine scent after a workout like a mountain bike race, probably pretty strong and enough to make a scent lover cream himself!

BiCurious61BiCurious617 months ago

Too fuckin' hot! Love the way alpha males assert themselves with the 'atta girl' comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstr8joLA@str8joLA
Been a long time reader, just tried my first story, comments very welcome!