After the Rally

Story Info
After a rally a change comes over friends.
4.2k words
4.26
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know some of that was hard to hear," Jay said.

Mary and Todd looked at each other and then at the Black man standing in their driveway. Mary spoke. "Do you...do you feel that way?," she questioned.

Jay studied her face, "are you sure you really want to know the answer?"

Mary wasn't sure. She felt that whatever Jay said in response held the value of truth and despite her desire to be a "good" White person she was uneasy as to whether that's what Jay saw her as.

"Of course, you have to tell us, what did you think about that speaker," Todd commanded as much as asked. "Surely you can't see us like...that!"

Jay turned to Todd. He set his gaze so that he was looking deep into the mans eyes.

There was a pause.

"Why? Aren't you like that?" Jay said in a deadly serious way.

Todd's gaze faltered and though Jay was facing away from Her he knew the effect on Mary was the same as if he had turned and punched her in the gut.

"We're...we're not! I can't believe you..." Todd complained.

Jay cut him off. "I didn't say you were. I asked if you weren't just like what the speaker described. You think you're not racist because for you it's either Klan or saint!"

"I..."Todd tried protesting sensing a lesson was coming and despite what he might want to be able to say about himself he didn't want to be explained to by Jay.

"Mary, you are a touchy person...you touch people when you communicate. That's men and women, right? You give out hugs if anything happens. And yet we have worked in the same office for over a decade and the only time we have had physical contact was when my mother passed and you looked terrified when you gave me that briefest of hugs. And..." Jay began his explanation.

"But...I..." Mary attempted to interject.

"And...despite the fact that when you give out the hugs...to women or men, White women or White men it's a full on embrace with body on body contact when my mother passed and a hug would seem completely appropriate you went through pains to make sure our bodies touched as little as possible," Jay gave Mary a firm look.

"And in all the years I've known you I haven't seen you physically contact any of the Black people you have interacted with," he accused.

Mary dropped her head. While she consciously held no ill will toward Black people she didn't need to examine her past actions to recognize the truth in what Jay said.

Finished popping Mary's bubble Jay turned back to Todd.

"Kaci just started college, right? No father wants to think about what their daughter is doing in certain ways but knows that when a guy shows up in her life and is around for a while certain things are likely happening."

Todd didn't like where this was headed.

Jay gave Todd an even more serious look than before, "yet you don't stop her from seeing these men who you and I know, being men, want to get her in bed...do you? It is part of the course of things. You block out the fact that the nice young man you see her with is at some point going to climb on top of her, push into her from behind, or be completely selfish in using her for his own satisfaction. You ignore all that...right?!"

Jay had made his point he didn't need to continue Todd knew where he was going and what had been said was more than enough.

"Would you ignore it if the nice young man looked like me? Would you just ignore it if I was the nice young man climbing on top of Kaci, if it were me pushing into her from behind, if I used her like a thing to satisfy myself," Jay simultaneously asked and accused.

Todd didn't know what to say. He stood there staring at Jay.

Jay held his firm gaze for a bit before turning back to assess Mary. She seemed shell-shocked.

"Look I didn't want to be here hurling accusations at you all. We had a good evening and you all didn't have to attend the Black Lives Matter rally. That's good. My only point is we often think we are in a morally superior position and we are not. That is the point the speaker was making about the "good White people" in this moment. You don't have to be an overt racist it's bigger than that. Anyway, I didn't come to ruin your evening so I am going to head home." Jay said.

Mary looked at Todd, then at Jay, "wait...can I...can I give you a hug now?"

"You don't have to do that," Jay responded. "That wasn't my point."

"I know. I need to do it for me," Mary admitted.

Jay looked at the woman, he could tell his words had caused her embarrassment and shame. He moved toward her and embraced her. Her body crushed into his. He felt the swell of her D cups against him, the softness of her body. The only part of his body that was soft began to stiffen.

Mary felt Jay against her. His body was rock hard. Jay was a mountain of a man. His skin, so like chocolate, encased heavy muscles everywhere. Being this close his presence, his sheer manliness, was overwhelming. She felt herself melt into him. And then she felt him embrace her as well. He pulled her into himself.

Jay had started by letting her hug him but as he found himself growing he embraced Mary. He pulled her into his body. His thigh intertwined with hers and he knew she could feel him. His hand slipped down her back until he could curl his fingers around the heft of her ample backside.

Mary was at sensory overload. First the hardness of his muscles, the increased proximity, and the feeling of something growing down her leg that couldn't possibly still be growing...it should have stopped growing...it was too big. It couldn't be real what she was feeling.

Despite herself she let out a sigh or was it a moan. She wasn't sure.

"Jay, I'm sorry about all of this,"she apologized looking at the man who was now openly fondling her ass.

He flexed his hardness against her thigh, "it's ok, I know you really want to make things better and would do what you could for me if I needed you to."

It had never happened to her before but the scene caused her to gush in her panties. The fact that Todd was there but did not know what was happening given the way their bodies were positioned, the implications of the words Jay used, and the feel of the monster in his pants all worked her over thoroughly. Her knees weakened slightly.

"Yes, if I can do anything..." she hadn't meant to say it out loud.

"You will, I know,"Jay finished for her, flexing against her thigh again as he said it.

He turned to Todd breaking their embrace just fast enough that it didn't seem completely inappropriate but left Todd feeling uncomfortable. That only served to make Jay's comments earlier feel more accurate.

"Thank you too, Todd" Jay said. "You didn't have to come out to support either."

Jay extended his hand. Todd did as well.

Kaci, who had come back out of the house as Jay and her mother were breaking up their embrace stood there next to Todd.

"Leaving.," she questioned.

"Yeah, I need to get something to eat and I have a little drive to get home," Jay responded.

"Oh, ok have a safe trip," Kaci answered and extended herself for a hug.

Jay embraced the young woman in a similar fashion to her mother. Kaci immediately recognized the length laying against her thigh and felt herself heat up. Her nipples stiffened and she gushed as her mother had earlier. She couldn't believe what she was feeling.

Jay spun on his heels leaving the young woman abruptly. She almost reached out for him barely able to think clearly. Jay began walking toward his vehicle.

"Jay," Mary called after him "would you like to eat dinner with us?"

"I'm sure Todd just wants to rest. I appreciate..."Jay started.

"No, it's fine. I think after this evening it would be very appropriate if we ate together," Todd interjected.

"Well then, I think I would enjoy eating here, I am sure it's all so delicious," Jay responded his words meaning nothing to Todd and sending a chill up Mary's spine.

They turned to enter the home. Todd, Mary, Kaci and Jay. Jay took in the view of Kaci's young firm ass cheeks as they went in as they hung out of her cutoff shorts. He loved those kind of shorts that young women tended to wear and at the same time was always amazed that any father allowed for it. The view did nothing to deflate his erection.

Dinner was underway and the conversation turned back to the issue of the evening. Todd asked Jay what he thought the fear that the speaker spoke about earlier was.

"It's about what they call the myth of Black male sexual superiority." Jay answered matter of factly.

The room went silent. Both women's minds went back to the feel of Jay's organ against their thighs.

"It's the unspoken scare that the size conversation might be true and that White women like your daughter and wife when confronted with the truth of that will leave you for me," Jay said in a manner that was a little to calm.

"Leave me...for, for you..."Todd stumbled.

"Todd, I don't mean you and I. I mean you in the proper sense and me as in Black men," Jay assured the man who was ashen now.

Todd leaned forward in his seat. "But all that size talk is nonsense right?! We know that don't we?"

"Well that one is not for me to say but you can see why it persists even if it isn't true. The people presenting the findings have an interest in saying it's not true so people have a difficult time believing them." Jay said between bites.

Todd glowered. Jay had a point.

"The only thing I can say to that is given all the ways in which negatives have attached to Black men that aren't true it is surprising the persistence of this so called myth if it isn't true, don't you think?" Jay questioned accusingly "why allow this positive, of all things, to remain when we know what curiosity it engenders in your women?"

Todd was beside himself. Jay had not taken a side in the argument but clearly laid out why it had to be true. As that settled in his mind he realized that although he denied it he had always believed it and that's why what Jay said earlier was true. Todd dropped his fork in his plate.

"I think I am going to turn in early. I don't feel so great right now," Todd said as he rose from the table.

Mary turned to Todd as he rose, "Honey is there anything I can do for..."

"No, no I just need some rest I'll be ok I just..." Todd started explaining.

"I really didn't mean to upset you. I think it's time I got going." Jay apologized.

"Jay, it's getting late, why don't you just stay on our couch? Chantelle has to work anyway, right?! You could just leave in the morning. I can get you some sheets, a towel, whatever you need." Mary responded.

"Yeah Jay, Mary's right it's getting late and the couch is not a bad sleep." Todd added just before heading up the stairs.

"I'm sure I'm in good hands," Jay said looking at the two ladies.

When his shower was complete Jay and Mary made their way back downstairs. Mary made up the couch into a makeshift bed when she had completed the task at hand she turned to Jay as if to present her handy work. Jay standing there is just a towel caused her breath to catch in her throat. He had a remarkable body. He was covered in large round muscles. The six pack that he had undoubtedly carved through thousands of crunches and leg raises was clearly visible and the towel had a misshapen area that she knew was his manhood.

"Your.." she coughed. "Your...uh...bed for the night."

She tried not to stare at his body but it was impossible. He noticed and stepped close to her.

"I enjoyed our hug earlier do you think I could get another one before I lay down for the night," he smiled as he spoke.

Mary just looked at him unable to say anything. The distance between them was gone. She felt his muscular arms engulf her and she once again melted into him. Her face against his large pec muscles. And then again she felt the hand slide down her back over her butt and squeeze. This time was more brazen though. And then the second hand. When both hands were filled he pulled her close forcing her to feel the hardness running down her thigh.

"I thought I was going to be in good hands but I am not in your hands at all" he said matter of factly.

She looked up at him. He smiled down at her.

"Touch it," he commanded.

"Bu..."she tried.

"Touch," he paused looking her directly in the eye. "It"

Her hand moved between them grabbing at the towel finding the hard flesh. It was thicker than it seemed when it was pressed against her.

"Oh...my...wow," Mary verbalized genuinely impressed.

Jay looked at Mary and smiled, "you're gonna enjoy this"

Mary felt the thick monster jump as he spoke. Her stomach filled with butterflies. Part of her mind was telling her to stop this now before she couldn't but her body and the other part of her mind were conspiring against her.

Jay pushed her down on the couch cum bed that she had just made for him. Almost before she registered that she had been pushed down he was on her and had pulled her shorts down and off.

Mary felt herself flush both excited at being exposed there in just her panties before this man and embarrassed at what she looked like being there in just her panties. She looked up to see Jay above her seeing for the first time the giant Black dick jutting forth free of the covering of the towel. Seeing it Mary was sure she could not take that thing. She couldn't imagine that any woman could. Big didn't describe it. Giant was an inadequate term. Monstrous seemed to be the perfect description. Mary didn't have a ruler but if someone said that it was a foot long she wouldn't be surprised. Just moments before she would have thought that was just a lie but looking at it she would have accepted that notion. The monster was heavily veined and capped with a dark purplish head that flared and added to the width of a dick she wasn't sure she could even accept. How could a woman let that head enter her and survive.

Jay didn't wait for her to resolve these questions in her mind. He reached down and pulled the gusset of her panties to the side exposing her fiery red bush. Having been so excited her wetness was evident on the hairs. Her scent rose quickly and Jay took a deep inhale of the scent of her arousal. Again he didn't give her time to reckon with what was happening and his mouth was upon her lower lips.

Mary was taken off guard by being exposed by Jay. She knew that this was real now. Her mind kicked in and she formed her mouth to object and Jay was on her. His lips and tongue destroyed what resolve she might have had. It took nothing for her to go over and she came for the man almost immediately after he began to eat her pussy.

Jay grabbed her thighs and settled in. He had perfect almost instinctual tempo. He seemed aware of what her body needed from his tongue. She found herself cresting again in short order. When the wave overtook her she knew that there was no denying this man. Anything he wanted he was going to take and her now overly sensitive pussy was his to use as he saw fit.

"I'm going to make you cum again before I fuck this sweet pussy," Jay started smiling at her as her juices coated his goatee and threatened to drip off.

"Please it's so sensitive I can't take any m..." Mary complained.

"I know trust me you're going to love this," Jay's confidence was evident.

He continued only his licks were different; they were slower, gentler. He took his time as if he had nowhere to go. As if they were truly alone and there wasn't a very real threat of being caught. He worked her until she was able to stand it and then kept on going alternating between languid licks and slow deep sucking on her engorged clit. Jay let her body tell him when it needed speed and pressure and Mary soon found herself on the verge of her third orgasm.

It wasn't until she felt herself being spread open that she realized how much those three orgasms had taken out of her. She hadn't even realized how much she was focused on recovering and catching her breath until she felt the big Black monster. She looked down between her legs and was shocked to discover that only the head had made it in so far. She felt so full. So stretched. The nerve endings at the beginning of her pussy were dancing as the gigantic head pushed against them. Jay made the tiniest movement sawing the head just in and out of her entrance.

"Fuck you're tight baby." Jay exclaimed. "You feel like a virgin."

Mary was far from a virgin and had a nineteen year old to prove it but she understood. Todd literally wasn't half the man Jay was and that was apparent the way her sex had to stretch to accommodate the invading dick head. Quickly the small movement he was making sent sensations through Mary and without even meaning to she used her legs to pull him deeper into herself. As Jay's monster sunk deeper into the woman she was split open like she had never been before.

"Oh fuck me you big dicked motherfucker,"Mary yelled as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

Jay obliged plowing into the surrendered pussy over and over - deeper and deeper. The couch was dancing back and forth as he fucked the woman with long hard strokes. Jay couldn't possibly care less about how loud they were being as he fucked her with abandon. Mary would care if she could think straight but she could not. No man had ever been that deep in her. No man had ever filled her with so much thickness. No man had ever had a stroke like Jay's and her pussy belonged to him now. All she could do was lay there and get her brains fucked out and enjoy the ride.

Mary couldn't believe the difference between what she was experiencing and what she had known as sex before. Looking at Jay she could see in his face that it wasn't just that this happened to feel good but that there was a confidence there of a man who knew what he was capable of.

Jay looked at the woman beneath him moaning and repeating the word please but not indicating whether she was pleading for mercy or asking him to fuck her harder. He grabbed her shirt and pulled it so that her bra covered chest was exposed ruining the buttons in the process. Jay reached down and yanked her cups down exposing Mary's breasts. She had sizable tits and Jay loved a set of fat tits. His dick jumped inside her at the sight of her large, pale, pink nipple capped tits.

Mary who was self conscious given the state of her flabby body compared to Jay's rock hard physique felt a sense of pride when he lurched inside her. She was just getting used to the feeling of the monstrous member plumbing her depths when Jay bent himself and took a nipple in his mouth as he fucked.

"Shiii...iiit," she screamed. Mary's nipples were extremely sensitive all the time and the combination of his sucking while he fucked her was enough to send her over the top again.

Mary's pussy contracted and expanded milking Jay. He exploded inside her. This was different than she had experience before as well though. Jay's dick seemed to keep lurching inside her where Todd was two maybe three times on a good day.

Mary was at sensory overload and needed to catch her breath, to get her bearings. She closed her eyes thankful in some ways that it was over because they had not been caught despite the noise the fucking had produced. But it wasn't over as she had thought. Despite Jay shooting at least eight or nine ropes into her she felt him begin to thrust again. Mary felt him thicken inside her again and felt herself being spread. Her mind tried to reckon with the fact that Jay was able to go again with mere seconds since he had just deposited so much cum inside her. It didn't make sense.

But it was happening.

And he fucked her silly, again.

He came. And then he did it again.

When he had finished the third time he was truly done. Mary was a wreck. Her emotions were raw. It had been nearly two hours since she lay down on the couch and her world was turned upside down. Here she lay completely exposed to a man she had barely touched in the decade plus she had known him. He now had the most intimate knowledge of her of any person. No one had ever even so far inside her. No one else was probably capable of doing so. Mary looked at Jay and was surprised he didn't even look tired.

12